Saving Justina Ch. 06

Story Info
Justina spoils Luke on his birthday.
6k words
4.82
4k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had another smooth journey back home. My transit to the tube was perfectly timed too. I thought I would be home by 10.30 and told Justina as much, but it was just gone 9:56 when my key was hitting the lock in the door.

I opened the door and called out "Hey I'm home." Not sure if she was having a lie-in and still in bed. I heard a scurrying of high heeled shoes on the floor as Justina came flying round the corner from the kitchen to the front door.

"No no no! You're early I'm not ready! You said half ten! Out out out! I need 10 more minutes." She had run up to me and was shuffling me back out the door.

What had me dumbfounded was what she was wearing. She was wearing the schoolgirl skirt we had mentioned last night. She had gone all out to complete the ensemble, she was wearing her white blouse which was still too small to contain her tits, her red lace bra very visible. She tied the blouse off on the bottom which showed off her midriff. She wore a pair of heels and black pull up stockings. The skirt was so tiny there was considerable gap between the tops of the stocking and the bottom of her skirt. If that wasn't enough to top it all off, she had styled her hair up in pig tails.

Finally snapping to my senses I asked her "What do you mean 'out'?"

"Your surprise is not ready yet."

"You mean this ISN'T my surprise?"

"Well it's one of them but the other one isn't ready, now SHOO!" She managed to back me out the door and was closing the door in my face.

"Wait what am I supposed to do?" *slam* I stood in the hallway shaking my head. What on earth was she up to. I texted her.

*How long do I have to wait out here???*

*10 minutes. Longer if you keep texting me. *

I stayed out there killing time for n my phone before finally receiving a text.

*Ok you can come in now. *

I put my key back in the lock and opened the door again.

"What was all that about?" I asked walking in and rounding the corner to the kitchen where she was standing by the kitchen table with a big smile on her face. On the kitchen table next to her was a rather messy looking but very appetizing chocolate cake iced with the message 'Happy Bday Luke'. The smell of freshly baked cake hung in the air and the amount of stuff in the kitchen sink and flour in the work surface just confirmed that this was definitely not store bought.

"Happy birthday!" She said loudly and with pride.

"You baked me a cake?" I asked in a tone of disbelief.

"Yes, is that ok? If it's about the mess I swear I'll clean up it up. I would have done it but you're early and I was running late....." I cut her off by walking up to her holding her face and giving her a big kiss. When we broke off I repeated again my question.

"You baked me a cake?"

"Yes I did, and chocolate as it's your favorite.. I think."

"It is." I started to cry.

"Hey what's wrong she asked turning my face towards hers."

"That might be the first time I've ever had someone bake me a cake."

"They never baked a cake for you as kids at the orphanage?"

"No we just got an extra portion of pudding. I love you Justina. I can't believe you did that for me. Actually, I can't believe you did that. When did you learn to bake? I've never made a cake."

"I learnt the same way you did. I put on a YouTube video and copied them. I hope it's good."

"It could be terrible and it wouldn't matter. This is still easily the best gift I've ever gotten, it smells amazing though."

"Oh that's not your gift."

"There's more?" I asked surprised

"There's a hell of a lot more than the cake. Oh fudge I forgot the candles." She turned to the counter and started opening a packet of birthday candles. She placed 5 of them on the cake and started lighting them. Once done she handed me a kitchen knife. "Come on blow out your candles, make a wish and cut your cake."

"I've got nothing to wish for. I have you."

"D'awwwwwh so sweet, but come on I want you to try it."

I blew out the candles and cut into it to her applauding and kissing my cheek. I cut a couple of wedges and plated them, giving us each a small fork as the chocolate using looked too sticky to pick up. I took a bite, it was divine. So rich and velvety.

"That is so fucking good. Honestly. I'm m not being biased here. Easily one of the best cakes I've ever had."

"Really?" She asked excitedly and took a bite herself. "Mmm oh my god. That is good. It's a bit too sweet maybe."

"Nah it's perfect. A birthday cake is meant to be a little over the top." She smiled at me. "Speaking about over the top. What in the name of all that is sexy, are you're wearing."

She did her cute blush where she looks down and tenses her cheeks.

"Well I was going to just wear some lingerie or maybe nothing at all. I hadn't decided. Then last night on the call you mentioned the skirt. So I decided I'd wear that, then I matched the rest of the outfit. Do you like it?"

"I do. However I've just turned 32, and you're 19 and looking like that, it almost feels like it should be illegal."

She put her plate down and in a husky voice said "Why? Am I being a naughty girl?"

"I think you're being VERY naughty Justina."

She but her lip and turned. She started to bend forward. It didn't take long before the skirt rose above her cheeks and her thong was visible. As she bent further forward I could see the jewelled plug in her ass.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" She asked "I didn't quite catch that."

"I said FUCK. Jesus you're such a naughty girl."

"Shouldn't naughty girls get punished?" She said shaking her rear end at me.

I walked over to her placing my plate next to hers on the table and stroked her backside slowly before giving it a stiff spank.

Justina gasped. Then moaned. "You really are a naughty girl. You want me to spank you, don't you?"

"Maybe." She said mischievously.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and picked her up. Causing her to yelp and laugh. I sat down on a kitchen chair and maneuvered her over my knee. She looked back at me biting her lip. God I loved it when she did that. She wiggled her ass a bit tempting me further. I lifted her little skirt slightly and gave her a hard slap on her left cheek.

She moaned deeply throwing her head back closing her eyes. I repeated the time coming down on her right cheek. I continue to alternate firm slaps in either cheek enjoying her reactions. I could feel her getting hard against my thigh. "You're enjoying this aren't you my naughty girl?"

"Mmmhmm. Yes sir." She sir in a sultry tone.

I gave her a harder slap that caused her to yelp. "I can feel you getting hard as I spank you."

She reached back and felt my crotch. "I don't think I'm the only one. Mmm that feels nice. Can't wait to taste it. It's been too long."

"It's been 48 hours."

"Exactly WAY too long."

"So naughty." I gave her another slap. "Want me to get it out so you can suck it?"

"Sounds lovely. I'd prefer it if you fuck my face with it."

"Someone is being extra naughty today, aren't they?"

"Are you complaining?"

I stopped and pretended to think it over. "I think I can make that sacrifice."

She hit out at me offended by my remark but that stop her from slipping off me and getting to her knees. I got another good view down that tight blouse at her glorious cleavage. Damn was I lucky to have this goddess in my life.

I stood up and her hands went to my trousers. Undoing my belt, taking it off completely and placing it to her side. She then went to the button and zip. She shimmied them down allowing me to step out of them. She stroked me through my boxers and placed kisses along the shaft with it still covered. She gave it a cheeky nibble and then pulled my boxers down and off. She slowly came up under my cock until it rested on her face. She looked up at me placing soft kisses along the shaft.

She took in the head and bobbed a couple of times. I was enjoying her actions before she stopped, with my cock still in her mouth looking up at me.

"What?" I asked.

She gave a whinge and gestured with her eyes first to my hands and then to the top of her head.

"Oh! Sorry I get you." I took my hands and place them on the side of her head. Her pigtails sliding in between my thumb and index finger. I curled my fingers round the back of her head and started pulling her down on my cock.

I was rough with her. Slamming her down all the way invading her throat with every stroke. Her nose nestling in my dark pubic hair. Aside from the involuntary gurgling noises the only other noises she made were ones of pleasure as she moaned and whimpered away. Facefucking like this was something we often indulged in following our first night. She always seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Today I was especially unrelenting, the way she was dressed coupled with how naughty she was behaving made me think this was exactly what she wanted. Her doe eyes looking up at me all the time certainly weren't offering any form of protest.

I could see her stroking herself as I pistoned my cock in and out of her throat. I could have happily kept going until I shot a healthy load down her gullet but seeing her play with herself and that sexy little skirt was tempting me another way.

I pulled her off my cock. She gasped for air, drool streaming down her chin and glistening the tops of her breasts. I guided her to her feet and picked her up from her ass. She hooked her feet round me as I carried her. I didn't carry her far, opting to place her down on the kitchen table, her legs still clasping on to me.

I leant over her and gave her an appropriately passionate kiss before moving further south and gave her pretty little cock a couple of sucks. While I sucked her, I moved my hand to start pulling out her plug. She gasped and whimpered in response to both of these actions. Knowing that having a plug inside meant she would have been suitably prepared for sex and subsequently been lubed up. That in conjunction with how wet she'd gotten my cock, I was confident enough to line it up with her sphincter and push right in, replacing the plug that was just inside of her.

I still could not get enough of the feeling warmth that enveloped my cock tightly as I pushed in not to mention the expressions on sweet Justina's face. I gave her three long slow strokes, getting her accustomed to me, before picking up the pace and resuming our frenetic fucking session.

"YES YES! FUUUCCKK! Yes baby. Oh fuck that's so deep."

"Naughty girls get fucked hard. Were you being a naughty girl?" I asked as I continued to slam my hips into her.

"Yes. Yes. I am such a naughty girl. Oh fuck! I deserve to be fucked extra hard."

Through gritted teeth I leant into every thrust. I could feel my thigh muscles stinging with the force of the impact against her, the table was also starting to wobble.

"HOLY!!! FUUUUCK!! Oh yes give it to me. FUCKK! AAAAIIIIIIIIII." She let out a high pitched scream like sound. I could only speak in grunts as I focused all my concentration on keeping this hard fucking up for as long as I could.

I noticed her cock starting to leak pre cum out, as it bounced around as I fucked her. I flipped her skirt out the way, grabbed it and started wanking her fast.

"OHHH FUCK YES! YES! YES! I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

On the home stretch, I dipped into my stamina reserves and kept the pace up for one last final crescendo. Half a dozen thrusts later she started spurting cum over her belly. She kept on pulsing and it seemed that more and more cum kept leaking out of her.

"AH AH AH AH. FUUCK. NNNNGGGGHH OH FUCK. OH OH Slow slow slow." She started pleading. As I slowed my thrusts and removed my hand from her cock she corrected me. "I meant slow your hand not your cock I got a little sensitive. Are you close?"

"Yes darling very close." I told her.

"Good I want your cum. Use me. Use my ass to get close, then I want to taste it."

I picked up again at a taste but steadier pace than before. Focusing on long strokes, maximizing my pleasure. I grunted and groaned as I felt my orgasm building, Justina egging me on constantly.

"Yes, Yes cum for me! I want your cum. I NEED your cum. I'm your naughty little cumslut and I want it! I want it so bad!"

"Oh fuck I'm there. Fuck I'm cumming!" I pulled out and Justina got off the table and down to her knees. However, her dirty talk had pushed me over the edge quicker than I anticipated and no sooner was she in front of my cock did I start cumming. The first shot hit her violently square in the face. She flinched momentarily pulling back allowing my second shot to hit the tops of her tits poking out from her blouse. To her credit she recovered quickly and by the time I was about to fire my third shot her lips were sealed around the head of my cock.

"Nnngggghh." I groaned is I fired off the rest of my healthy load. How I could have so much in me after she completely drained me last night through our cam sex session is a mystery. Even after my orgasm had long subsided her lips were still locked on me and she was still sucking me, cum dripping off her face. It was my turn to tell her to slow down due to the sensitivity.

"Ah ah gentle. Ooooo." She came off with a pop and then giggled as she held my cock against her face.

"Somebody was a little quick on the draw."

"Sorry couldn't help it. Your dirty talk pushed me over the edge." I could see her starting to wipe up the cum with her fingers and suck it off them. She wasn't trying to make a show of it, just getting herself cleaned up efficiently like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"It's fine." She paused sucking her fingers clean. "I planned to take a shower before we go for your birthday surprise."

"Wait what do you mean go somewhere? This and the cake wasn't it?"

"The cake was part of your birthday surprises I suppose but this wasn't. This was your welcome home surprise."

"Damn. I should leave more often."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE." She said sternly pointing her finger at me.

I held my hands up and surrendered. "Ok Ok I won't. I don't want to anyway. It sucked being away from you, and our everyday regular sex is just as incredible."

"Just as incredible?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes because it's you." I tried to offer romantically.

"I guess I shouldn't go through all this effort then." She said demonstrating to her outfit.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE." I said back to her mimicking her tone and we both erupted in laughter.

"Come on." She said. "Get changed, I need to have a very quick shower we're going out for lunch."

I got dressed in smart casual clothes not really knowing where we were going. I got no clues from her out for either. She was wearing a burgundy long top sleeve top that came down into a slight v and leathery pleated skirt. She wore her boots underneath as well. She looked very stylish but certainly hot enough to turn heads.

"You look incredible." I said to her.

"Not so bad looking yourself dear." She said reaching her arms round my neck and giving me a kiss. "Come on, we got places to be."

She took me to lunch in Chinatown just off Leicester Square. We went for dim sum and gorged ourselves till our bellies were full and warm.

"The only problem with this meal is I don't have two stomachs to try more of their stuff." I said leaning back into my chair.

"Yeah the reviews of this place were really good. I can see why."

"We're definitely coming here again. Thanks for the birthday treat." I said as she started laughing and shaking her head.

"Again for like the 5th time today. This isn't your birthday present. This is just me taking you to lunch."

"There's more?"

"There's plenty more, I told you I'm going to spoil you."

"This seems like a lot...You didn't need to go trough so much effort." I said hesitantly.

"Stop it right now." She said in a scolding tone "You've spoilt me for MONTHS. Taken me out on loads of dates. Cooked me HUNDREDS of meals and I can't do that for 1 day? It's your birthday and I'm your girlfriend so you're going to have to put up with me spoiling you for a few more hours."

"Yes Miss." I said trying to stifle a grin.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're cute when you get angry with me, it's adorable."

She stuck her tongue out at me.

"So mature." I said to her. "Come on then what's my next surprise?" As I started to get up and put my phone and unopened wallet back in pockets.

"We have matinee tickets to Matilda."

I froze. We had watched the movie version on the couch at home a few weeks ago and I loved it. I was impressed by the musical score and choreography, but also I think I resonated with the story. Sure it was very pantomime and fantastical, but I enjoyed it. Downtrodden kids rising up to overthrow their tyrannical abusive headmistress, no second guesses as to why I enjoyed that.

"You got us tickets to Matilda?"

"Yeah. You did want to go right?"

I didn't respond just walked round the table kissed and hugged her tightly. The only words I could choke out were "Thank you." I held her hand and escorted her out and headed to the theatre.

The show was amazing. It's also the kind of show that gets your heart pounding and energizes you. We were absolutely buzzing coming out of the theatre.

"That was amazing Justina. I've already said it many times today but this is easily the best birthday I've ever had. Maybe the best day ever."

"That good huh?"

I have it a long thought. "Probably the second best day I've ever had. Our first date would be number 1."

Justina teared up and gave me a soft kiss. "You know I think it was for me too."

"So what's next, you got some other surprise for me?"

"Nah we're going to go home, I know United are playing, I figured you'd want to watch."

"I'd happily give that up for you dear." I said honestly.

"Luckily you don't have to choose."

We got home and she set me down in the couch and set the game on.

"Time for your gift." She told me.

"You got me a present? Even after all that?"

"Of course, silly." She scurried off to the bedroom and came back with a neatly wrapped gift.

I opened it up carefully watching her eager face. Finally opening it up I pulled out Manchester United's home strip. I turned it round and it was even personalized with my favorite player.

"Your in-fucking-credible Justina." I took off my shirt to a wolf whistle and tried it on. "This is great. I love you." Giving her another kiss, I told her to sit down next to me for the game. She didn't sit down instead going to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"I, am going to prepare you a snack for half time."

"Are you ever going to stop spoiling me today?"

"Nope." She said taking out ingredients from every cupboard and pantry.

"Look at you all confident in the kitchen." I remarked.

"I had a great teacher." she said smiling back at me.

I watched the game but was more curious about what was going on in the kitchen behind me. It smelled divine. Half an hour later just before half time she came back to the couch with the food.

"Steak sandwich with a mustard mayo and caramelized onions."

She handed me the plate which had crisps piled up on the side.

"Justina this smells and looks incredible. You've outdone yourself." She waited for me to take a bite of the sandwich which I did. "Fuck me that's good." She lit up like Regent street at Christmas. "You have every right to be proud of yourself. That's perfect."

"I'm glad."

"You finally gonna sit down and join me?"

"Sure let me get more comfortable first. Won't be a minute." She said heading off to the bedroom. I wolfed down the sandwich. And placed the empty plate on the coffee table. I heard the bedroom door open off to the side.

"Perfect timing. Second half is starting soon."

She walked over to the couch finally coming into my vision. I'm not sure whether what she was wearing could be considered as more comfortable, but I certainly didn't mind. She was wearing some version of a sexy football player outfit. She was wearing long white socks up to her mid thighs, black short shorts that just covered her ass and a very tight red crop top with no bra underneath. I was enamored by her tits spilling out of it and the large amount of midriff on display.

12