Saving Kat's Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the shudder go through Kat and me. She was panting and a low moan came out of her as she shook. Kat let go of my head and leaned forward and grabbed the headboard of the bed.

I felt her shaking increase and her hips try to raise off my face. I relaxed my grip but kept hold of her hips, as I kept the suction going.

Kat's moans turned into swear words as another orgasm hit her. "You fucker..fucking eat my pussy...fucker..oh...shit...shit...shiiiitttt...uunnngh.."

I felt the liquid spray and I tried to lap up as much as I could. Her moans got quiet and I released her hips. She started to sob and brought her head down next to mine, almost lying prone on top of me.

Her arms were around my neck as she cried. I guess that when she came hard, it was an emotional experience for her. "God, oh God. You...you just wreck me. You're so good to me," she said into my ear. Her breathing was heavy but not labored. Kat just held onto me and softly nuzzled my neck.

"I think we're good for each other, Katherine. You make me so very happy."

"If we're good for each other, why do I always leave a mess on you?" she asked.

I hugged her tighter. "Maybe it's because you're marking your territory. Or maybe it's because I'm just a sex god and you lose your shit when you're with me," I said hazily.

Kat yawned contentedly and told me she agreed with me. I moved the hair away from her face and asked her what she was thinking. Kat lightly traced my lips with her fingers as she thought. It was the loveliest little gesture and I didn't want it to end. Kat spoke as she moved her fingers.

"I'm thinking about you. How safe and in love I'm going to feel when wake up in your arms."

Tears came to my eyes and I held her tighter.

"You don't want to clean up before we fall asleep," I asked.

"No. Besides, you should be honored to have my nectar all over you... slave," she giggled. She kissed my jaw and then whispered into my ear, "I love you, Allan."

"I love you too, Katherine." We were both exhausted and fell asleep quickly, arms entwined and for me, a huge smile on my face. I'm a sound sleeper but I had a disturbing dream that night. I dreamt that J.J. was crying and she had blood all over her. The blood was dripping from her face and hair and it looked like she was in the prom scene from Carrie. I had only met J.J. once and I was confused why she was in my dream. I walked up to her and asked her why she was crying. J.J. stopped crying and looked at me. Her face contorted into a terrified look and she pointed over my shoulder, but she never uttered a word. I turned around and a bright white light hit me.

I sat up in bed, wide awake and panting. Kat had fortunately rolled off me and was sleeping on her side, facing away from me. I didn't wake her up when I sat up, but Kat shifted a bit in her sleep. The dream disturbed me, and I couldn't interpret it.

I quietly got out of bed and plodded into the bathroom to pee. I splashed water on my face and tried to get rid of the mental image of a bloody blue haired goth girl. If I didn't know it was a dream, I'd swear I was losing my mind.

I headed on back to bed. The clock said 6:19 A.M. and I felt exhausted as I crawled under the sheet and spooned against Kat. I said a silent prayer to God, asking Him to not let me have that dream again. I fell asleep and slept soundly for a little more.

I woke up a few hours later, normally, with no more nightmares. Kat wasn't in bed and I noticed the clock showed it was a little after ten o'clock. I headed over to Kat's office, but she wasn't there, so I headed downstairs. I smelled coffee as I was halfway down the stairs so using my skills as a detective, I deduced that Kat was in the kitchen.

I peeked around the corner and there she was at the kitchen table looking at her phone while a mug full of coffee sat steaming. "Good morning babe," I said quietly. Kat jumped a little at my greeting. She looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning lover. How did you sleep?" she asked.

I got a mug from the cupboard and poured myself some coffee, then added cream and sugar. I went over and kissed Kat good morning on the cheek, then sat down. "How did I sleep? Well, I had a dream that had J.J. in it and she was all bloody. I mean dripping blood. I have no idea what it means but it woke my ass up."

Kat got up from her chair and sat in my lap. "That's scary, baby. What do you think it means?" she asked. I took a sip of coffee and told her I had no idea. I really didn't have a clue as I didn't know J.J. and why she would be a harbinger of something morbid in my dream. It could be the stress of Dax still being out there and him posing a danger to Kat and a lesser extent to Angie.

Kat hugged me and put her head on my shoulder. "I'm a little freaked out by that, but if I have you by my side, I'm not scared."

I felt good about that and hugged her tightly. "You know, we need to get ready to head to the magistrate, right?" I reminded her.

Kat sighed and told me she remembered but she didn't really want to go. I reminded her, it's a necessary evil but it would help in her protection from Dax. "I hate it when you use logic on me," Kat wanly smiled.

"Well, I took the day off of work so, I'm going to dedicate the day to you," I told her. "Go grab a shower and then get dressed. Plus, grab about five different outfits of yours, plus your new clothes you made last night. Bring makeup and a few changes of shoes as well."

Kat got a curious look on her face and asked me why I wanted her to do all of that. I told her it was a surprise and would help her future goals. Kat looked at me like I was crazy, but she got up from my lap and asked me if I wanted to come up and shower with her.

"You know if I came up with you to shower, we would never get to the magistrate," I answered.

"That's what I was hoping for," Kat told me.

"Hon, it's better if we go now. We have the rest of the day ahead of us to have fun, so let's get this out of the way." I stood up, kissed her and turned her around facing the living room. I swatted her on the rear, and she yelped. I got a dirty look as she rubbed her butt cheek and set off upstairs. I guess her ass was still sore, after all.

I sat down and pulled my phone out. I texted Trooper Bob that we were going to get the protection order at the magistrate. I got an immediate reply that he had let the judge's staff know that we would be showing up and they'd have the paperwork ready.

I thanked Bob and drank my coffee as I heard the water turn on upstairs. Honestly, I would have gone up and joined her in the shower, but we had plans and a I had a special treat for her. If I didn't have some semblance of will power, I'd be in bed all day with her. I texted my boys and wished them a good morning, then I got another cup of coffee and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

I opened my closet door and got out my digital camera bag and tripod, then set them on the bed. I checked the battery in the camera which was fully charged. I then got my clothes that I was going to wear for the day and set them aside.

I heard the water shut off in the shower so I sat on the bed and waited for Kat to come out so I could take my shower. About five minutes passed when the bathroom door opened, and Kat walked out with a towel wrapped around her and one around her hair. Kat saw me waiting on the bed walked over to me.

"Waiting on me?" she asked.

"It was an eternity. Is there any hot water left?"

"Nope. I used it all. You'll just need to take a cold shower," she laughed.

"Seeing you in just the towel, I'm definitely going to need a cold shower." I did my Groucho Marx eyebrow move. And, yes, I'd need a cold shower because she had her usual effect on me and my manhood.

Kat giggled and dropped the towel. "Ooops," she said coyly. "It looks like my towel fell off."

"That's a shame. I should throw it away because it's obviously defective." I walked up to her and took her in my arms. I was hard and tenting my boxer briefs. "You are such a tease, you know that?" Kat ran her hand over my erection and pressed herself up against my body.

"Me? A tease? Not me. I'm a very nice, conservative girl," she said sweetly as she rubbed my erection through my underwear. She stood on her tip toes to get closer to my face. Her mouth got close to mine as she said in a soft but seductive voice, "I'd never be a... cock...tease."

Our lips met softly at first, but lust overtook me, and I became the aggressor. I mashed my mouth against hers, hearing a muffled moan come from Kat. I lifted Kat up to me keeping our mouths together. I sucked on her tongue as I turned around and carried her over to our bed.

I broke our kiss and tossed her on the mattress. The towel on her head fell off and her hair came down in damp strands over her shoulders. Kat giggled a little as she propped herself up on her elbows. She looked at me and bit her lower lip with a slight smile on her lips.

I stepped back and pulled my shirt off and then pulled down my underwear. My erection at attention, showing his appreciation to the beautiful woman's body that was in front of it. I stroked my hard on a couple of times and stepped forward until my knees were against the mattress. Kat gave an excited sigh as she spread her legs, knowing what was awaiting her.

I reached out and ran my hand over her pussy, finding it smooth and warm. I inserted my middle finger and found Kat to be wet and ready for penetration. Kat closed her eyes and sucked in a breath as I moved my finger around.

I removed my finger quickly causing Kat to open her eyes and look at me. I brought my finger to my mouth and tested her sweetness. I knelt on the bed and positioned myself between her legs and Kat looked up with a pleading look in her eyes.

I guided my erection to her opening and rubbed the head of my dick up and down the slit, gathering her moisture. The last time I entered her, it was slow love making and I wanted to feel her womanhood gathering me in. I wanted a tender moment between the two of us. Not this time though. This was the time for raw lust and fucking.

I put my left hand on her shoulder and entered Kat in one swift, firm motion until I was fully inside her. Kat's face contorted into a surprised look, but there wasn't pain in her expression. It was a look of a being filled suddenly as her mouth was open in "oh my" fashion but no sound escaped her.

I placed my other hand on her shoulder and started rocking back and forth, bottoming out and then exiting until my cock head was on the outside of her lips. I then would push back in and out again, building force and speed.

The slapping sound as our public regions met and the wet squish of her feminine juices flowing as my dick entered her were loud and erotic. I started to pound her hard. I remembered her "I'm not a China doll" comment and took her for her word.

Kat's eyes closed and her teeth were clenched as I pounded into her pussy. My intent was to plant her into the mattress. Her grunts were my motivation to continue and I kept at it. Kat opened her eyes and spoke to me between grunts.

"That's...(grunt)..the...best...unngh...you...shit...(grunt grunt)...can do?" A tight smile formed on her lips. The challenge she laid down I most certainly accepted.

I looked at her and growled out, "I was taking it easy on you little girl, but you want it hard, you'll get it hard!" I pushed down on her shoulders and started to fuck her very roughly.

Kat started panting very hard and was grabbing the sheets. I moved one hand to the base of her neck and held her neck in place.

"You're... going ...to...need...to...learn ...this...lesson...the...hard...way!" I huffed out at her. I saw a look of defiance in her eyes, but she was wavering.

I started to jackhammer into her, and I was starting to sweat. A light sheen covered Kat as well. My hips went faster and faster. Kat was looking at me, her mouth opened like she wanted to say something, but no noise came out.

"You fighting not to come? I'm going to outlast your pussy. I'm going to make you come and then I'm flipping you over and taking your ass, Kat!" I taunted her. Kat's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body stiffened up.

"You want your ass fucked? You want my dick in your ass? Tell me. Say it," I ordered. The only sound that came from Kat was a wail and she started shaking, her hips trying to meet mine in a rhythm that she couldn't match. Her vaginal muscles tightened and clamped down on my cock inside her.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddddd!" Kat moaned. "Goddddd..Goddddd...Ohhh fuuuuuckkk."

I grinned as I kept up my pounding. I thought to myself that she asked for it, she was getting it. I looked down and there was a frothy mess around my cock and coming out of her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh...," Kat continued to wail. Her eyes had opened but they were slits and trying to focus on something. I stopped my pounding into her and pulled out. Kat's muscles were spasming so much, I could see her legs twitch. I let go of her neck and stepped back.

Kat was still breathing heavy but seemed to be coming out of her stupor. I grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. I took my cock and slapped it on her butt. "On your knees, ass up, head down," I ordered.

Kat didn't move, her body was heaving from breathing so hard. So, I decided she was defying me. I slapped her ass cheek and said, "Now!"

Kat still didn't move. I reached under her stomach and pulled her up to her knees. My arm then went under her hips and lifted her ass up. I pushed her head down then pulled her knees apart. I put my thumbs on either side of her butt cheeks and spread them. I let a little bit of spit out my mouth and dropped it on her puckered pink asshole.

Kat's head shot up at the liquid hitting her ass and she looked over her shoulder at me. I took my thumb and inserted it in her sphincter, with help from my saliva. Kat's eyes opened wide and her head went back. She hissed at the intrusion. I chuckled internally as I realized that this Kat hissed a lot.

I slid my thumb in deeper and I told her, "I'm loosening you up for my cock. Relax your muscles." I moved my thumb in and out slowly as I lined my cock up to her puffy opening. I again let Kat know my cock was going to go in her pussy by rubbing my cock head on the outside of her lips.

Reaching forward with my free hand I grabbed her wet hair from behind and pulled it back towards me. While doing this I pushed my erection into her forcefully. I could feel my thumb in her anus through the membrane. I started to saw my hips back and forth while matching the motion with my thumb. I held her hair back and her back arched at the tension.

Honestly, I had no intention of violating her anal cavity with my cock. Kat didn't know that, but I was playing her game for now. If she wanted it, she would have to talk to me about it and ask me. I wasn't going to just take it. Rough play was one thing, but taking her anal passage by force was totally up to her.

I was ramping up my pounding again on her poor kitty. It had to be uber sensitive and I was feeling my balls start to tingle. I asked Kat if she was ready for my dick in her ass. Kat panted and said to the ceiling, "Nooooo."

"No? I thought you wanted it rough sometimes. You're giving up on me?"

"God...fuck... my... pussy...," she practically screamed.

"You mean my pussy, right?"

"Yesss...your pussy. It's... yours. God...it feels so good," Kat moaned.

"My thumb in your ass feels good?" I asked as I fucked her hard. I was getting closer to releasing my load inside her.

"N...n...y...yessss!" Kat sobbed.

"My cock feels good in your sloppy pussy?" I demanded to know as pulled harder on her hair.

"Ohh ohh ohhh Goddddd yesssss!" Kat whined.

"I'm going to come inside your pussy baby. I'm going to leave a huge, hot load inside my pussy."

"Fuck...come inside meeeeee... Oh...fuck...meeeeeeeee!" Kat started to have another orgasm and I let go of her hair and pulled my thumb out of her ass as her muscles started to clamp down. The pressure was so tight on my dick, I started shooting my load into her. She had literally locked my dick inside her vagina and held me in place. I grunted loudly with every pulse of my cock into her womb. I lost track of how many times I spurted because I was seeing stars, I came so hard.

Kat vibrated and shimmied, then her muscles let go and she fell forward on the bed. She was out of breath and trying to recover it as she lay splayed out, her eyes closed. I laid down beside her, trying to catch my own breath. I put my arm over her shoulders and Kat started to whimper.

"Are you okay Katherine? Talk to me, please!" I begged.

Muffled sobs came from under the mess of hair in front of me. Kat usually cried a little after sex and an orgasm, but I was afraid I had crossed a line with her. It was the last thing I'd ever want to do was hurt her.

"Please Kat, let me know you're okay?" I started to feel panic set in. I knew that this whole rough play with her was a bad idea and I had probably just lost all the trust she had in me. I had gone too far.

"Allan...shut up," she mumbled through sobs.

"What?"

"I'm okay...I'm... whew... I'm... oh wow... I'm recovering. I'm twitchy, just please hold me."

I pulled Kat to me and I buried my face in her hair near her neck and I held her tight as she came down from her sexual high. We lay there for a good five minutes while her breathing calmed to normal. I felt Kat wiggle a little, so I relaxed my embrace and she turned over to face me.

"Hi," she said to me, a sleepy smile on her face.

"Kat, I...," I tried to apologize but Kat cut me off.

"Hush, babe. This is what I wanted. I needed this," Kat said and kissed my nose.

"Jesus, Kat, I thought I'd hurt you."

Kat smiled and told me to stop being ridiculous.

"No, I thought I'd hurt you. I thought I'd messed up and you wouldn't trust me, let alone love me anymore."

Kat slowly rolled herself on top of me, yet again and put her head on my chest. "Do you know why I crawl on you like this?" she asked?

"No, why?"

"It's because I can hear your heartbeat like this. I like to listen to it. It's a good heart and it belongs to a good man," she explained.

That got to me. I felt a lump in my throat form, and I had a difficult time swallowing. Kat purred contentedly and snuggled up under my chin. I started to breath a little heavily and tears leaked from the corners of my eyes.

"You know, Allan, I needed this today. No, I wanted this, this way today. I wanted you to own me and by God, you did." Her fingernails traced up and down my bicep. "You handled me like a rag doll. God, I was so turned on." Kat admitted.

I wiped a tear from my eye, and I told Kat I loved her. Kat lifted her head and looked at me. "Why are you crying," she asked.

I sniffled a little and I told her, her words had just touched me to my soul. Kat got a bright smile on her face and said, "You're a lot more romantic than I'd have ever thought. And you know what? I love that about you. I love you Allan. I love you."

*** Part 5 Coming Soon***

12