Saving Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,070 Followers

Jeremy pulled her back and stroked her naked back, "I like it. I feel warm and safe." He wiped a stray tear off his mom's face, "So what happened to that boy? What was his name?"

"Craig." She started laughing again. "I guess I never found out. I mean, it was his car, so I guess I stole it and drove home. He must have gotten home somehow, but I had his clothes and his car. I lived over on Elm, yes you know the house. What is that? 12 miles from the park?" She started laughing again, "Christ, I was so pissed, anyhow, he must have gotten his car because the next morning it was no longer on the street. I never spoke to him again and as far as everyone else in the school knew, I was a virgin when I graduated." She looked at her son grinned, "But, I sure was addicted to that orgasm thing. I know you jerk off a lot, but you have a long way to go to catch up with me." She pulled herself off her son, "Look, you need to take care of that and I need a shower."

Jeremy watched his mom stand up, take off her robe, drape it over her arm and pose. "You are so beautiful, mom. Thanks."

Stephanie looked down and ran her fingers across her mound and slit. "You did a great job."

Feeling the shower, with the water as hot as she could take it felt great, but the more she tried to drive the feeling of her son's huge cock inside her out of her head, she couldn't. She still felt the pulsing shaft in her hand when she grabbed it. As she soaped her silky smooth mound and labia, she realized how great it felt. Her clit felt more alive, more pronounced, so erotic. Soon she was rubbing harder and harder, her thoughts on taking that cock in her mouth, in her pussy...riding it...lowering herself onto that huge shaft. Teaching Jeremy all the positions...letting him cum inside her..."Yesss..yesss...cum inside your mommy...oh God!" She cried as a huge wave of orgasmic release rushed out from her cunt. She found herself holding herself up by one-hand, panting...the water blasting her back. Turning the water off, she got out and dried off. Throwing on the robe, she headed upstairs to Jeremy's room and knocked gently.

Jeremy had his cock in his hand and was finally close to cumming when he saw his door open, "Mom! I'm...oh shit."

Stephanie walked over, "I'd thought you would have finished by now. I sure did." She sat down and pulled his hands off his cock, "Christ, baby. You're huge. Look how fat it is." She stroked it, fascinated by the normal-sized head topping the fattest cock she'd ever seen. The base was like a small tree trunk tapering to a spear-like tip. She had an instant image of it plying open her labia before spreading them as wide as she could imagine. She shuddered thinking how often she enjoyed Dave's cock in her ass, but this monster looked deadly. Her hand was too small to grip the base, so she gripped it with both hands, "Why haven't you cum yet? Or is this seconds?"

"Uh, mom, that feels good. I came close a few times, but I keep remembering what I did to you. I just can't seem to get past...you, know...can't cum." He watched as his mother stood up and threw off her robe.

"Let's make sure this doesn't become an issue. I'd like my baby to get release whenever he thinks of me. It's every mother's dream." She took the shaft, and holding it, ran her tongue from bottom to top. She went back down and gently flicked her tongue under his ball sack, playing with each one, pulling one ball then the other into her mouth, while continuing to stroke his cock. She felt juices flowing out of the tip and needed to taste them. 'So sweet.' She thought as she sucked the head into her mouth. She realized this could be Dave's cock if she just played with the head, but feeling her lips stretch as she sucked more into her mouth, she knew it wasn't.

Jeremy was amazed. He'd jerked off fantasizing about his mom, right there, between his legs sucking on his cock. Her tits hanging down, her ass in the air. 'God, I'd love to be behind her, that round ass in my hands...' "Uh mom, I'm going to cum." He closed his eyes, totally amazed feeling his cock hit the back of his mom's throat as he exploded. The feeling was incredible, the hot mouth, her tongue stroking his shaft, how she sucked all his sperm into her stomach. His hips reflexively thrust up into her face, over and over until he flopped down, totally spent.

Stephanie pulled the fleshy tube out of her mouth, making sure to extract every drop of cum and sat up, flexing her jaw. "Wow! I'm impressed. I guess you were able to cum." She wiped her mouth and started to stand up thinking how she needed to get back to her bedroom and pull the black dildo out of the drawer.

"Wait, where are you going?" He sat up, "I have a favor to ask." He laughed, "I mean, perhaps I should say thanks. That was amazing, but I am so curious how to do that to you."

"You want to lick my pussy? It might not taste good, I mean, a lot of men don't like to do that." She walked over to the bed and lifted her son's hand and placed it on her wet slit. "Feel that? I exude a lot of juices."

Jeremy felt the slimy lips, the warm petals of her opening labia and let his finger slide inside her. He looked up and saw his mother's face, relaxed, eyes closed seemingly enjoying his touch. He scooped some of the fluids and stuck the finger in his mouth and licked it clean. "Get on the bed and open your legs up. I like how you taste." Seeing her hesitate, Jeremy added, "I came in your mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth...please? I owe you."

Stephanie climbed onto the bed, her head resting on the pillow and spread her legs wide, admiring her perfectly smooth mons. She let Jeremy open her legs wider and kneeling, lift a foot to his face. As her son kissed her feet, sucking on each toe, she wondered where he learned that, but no one had ever done that to her and she was excited to feel her pussy respond, tingles flowing through with every flick of his tongue, every toe sucked on. "God baby, that feels so good. Where did you learn that?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he continued to lick her feet, loving how exposed, how open her pussy was as he pulled up her leg. His hands travelled up and down the silky smooth skin, feeling her tight muscles. As he left her foot and nibbled and kissed his way down her leg, he looked at her face and saw the same look of pleasure, eyes closed again and lips parted as she breathed deeply. He started massaging both thighs, running his hands higher and higher, knowing she was enjoying this. He watched her pussy lips spread apart as his thumbs got close. Her chest was rising and falling a bit more rapidly and her slit was glistening. His thumbs were now mere millimeters from her labia and her pelvis was rocking as if trying to get his attention. He knew now would be the time as he lay on his stomach between her legs, running his tongue up that wet slit. 'Why did she say she might not taste good?' He thought as he instinctively lapped up her juices. He found if he listened to her breathing, her periodic sighs and moans, he could continue with what she apparently liked. He had never really known what the clitoris was, but it sure seemed to make her respond the most when he hit it. He looked up and saw the creamy under bottom of her breasts flowing out over her chest, pink nipples pointing at the ceiling, her chest heaving. He quit teasing her clit with just a quick flick every now and then and decided she wanted more, so he gently sucked it between his lips while reaching up and grabbing handfuls of tit. He found the more he probed her hard nub, the more she writhed so he was relentless.

Stephanie was almost ready to pass out from the aggressive stimulation on her clit when she felt the boiling up of all the feelings, sensations and cried out loud, "OH FUCK! Yesssssss." She grabbed his hair and pulled him onto her cunt as she exploded in wave after wave of glorious release. Her pelvis grinding, her juices flowing, her nipples almost burning under his thumbs, she panted out, "I love you so much, baby, so much."

When his mother finally went fully limp and she released his hair, he looked up at her with a huge grin. "That was great. Can we do that again sometime?"

Stephanie reached down and pulled her son up and kissed him hard, "Anytime, anytime you want. You have no idea how great that was. Thank you." She kissed him again and felt his body shift putting his cock head right between her pussy lips. 'He has to be aware where he is right now...how he's opening me up...oh God, inside me.' She thought, as their tongues pressed against each other. 'He stopped...God, push some more...' She opened her legs more and felt herself pushing back. She felt the head pop fully in. She wrapped her arms around his back and encouraged him, then moved her hands down and grabbed his ass and pushed..."Ooooooohhhh, yesss. That's it baby, fuck your mother...Oh my God. Wait! Shit you're huge... that's it, pull out and slowly push that thing into me...yes, baby, yessss...ok, a little more...God you're stretching me out...no, no. I mean in a good way. I love how you're opening me up...Wow! You're all the way in. I can feel you pressing against my cervix...that's it...nice and slow while I get used to you...God! You feel good, so good." She looked up and saw him staring at her tits as he thrust into her. "You like my tits, baby? If I get on top, you can play with them."

Jeremy nodded, "Yes, yes, I need to feel them again." He rolled off his mother, pulling her onto his waist and watched as she settled down onto his angry dick. He immediately reached up and cupped both breasts and saw that with his huge hands, he was just able to cup them fully.

Stephanie looked down and grinned, They're not huge, but I'd say they're a perfect handful for you." She began raising and lowering herself, pulling up just enough to feel the wide shoulder clear her lips, then savored the feeling of the widening flesh open her up until that spear-like head entered her cervix, opening her up. She felt an impending orgasm and leaned into his hands as she more and more rapidly torqued her pelvis against the invading organ. "Uuhhh, uhh, uhhh God baby, your cock feels so good, so good. Don't cum yet, I need you to hold off."

Jeremy was almost holding up his mother by her chest as she more and more rapidly drove her pussy down onto his cock, her hips a blur as she speared herself on his sensitive erection. He through about school, about history, about chemistry, no...Sue is his lab partner...not Sue, pimply Dean. Yes think about those huge pimples...Finally, he heard his mom gasp out profanities and she ground her pussy hard against him faster and faster until she let out a last mew-like moan and fell onto his chest.

Steph felt sweat all over her body and thought how this had to be better exercise than Pilates. She kept pumping her pelvis slowly, feeling that rigid cock slide in and out. She was impressed that Jeremy didn't come as she knew he was really close earlier. She raised her head off his chest, "Ok, your turn. You can fuck me any way you want. On top? Behind? You're strong enough, you could fuck me against the wall."

Jeremy remembered when she was sucking on his cock and immediately said, "Behind you. On your hands and knees."

"Ooohh. Doggy style. I love doggy style." She slowly pulled her wet twat off her son's cock until with a slurping sound it popped out. She crawled over and got on her hands and knees, facing away from him. She looked back as he son rolled over and knelt behind her. She waited for the pressure of his cock head, and soon felt the head sliding up and down her sopping slit. "That's it baby, drive that into your mother's cunt. Take it, take me." She squealed when she felt the powerful thrust bury the entire mass all the way, "God yes, you know what I want. Pound me...pound mommy's tight pussy. Fuck me."

Jeremy had never heard his mother ever swear until earlier and now she'd turned into a panting...slut. He couldn't believe this new side of her. He decided to play along, "You like that? You like it when I spear you with my cock?"

"Yes, yes, I love it. Spear mommy's cunt. Cum inside mommy, cum inside me." Stephanie found herself slamming back into him, responding to his aggressive thrusts. When she felt his thumb brush across her anus, she pushed her ass back. She moaned feeling his large thumb bury itself in her ass. She began pulling and pinching her nipples as another orgasm neared, "God baby, you are so good at this. You're a natural born fucker...oh God, oh God...shtiiiitttt" She buried her face in the bedspread as she came for a third time.

Jeremy felt his balls ache more and more and as his mom came, he slammed hard into her and jetted his sperm deep into her womb, spurt after spurt coating the inside of his mom's cunt.

They both collapsed onto their sides, their sweat covered bodies sliding against each other. Jeremy reached around and cupped his mom's breasts and soon fell asleep.

They were awaked when they heard the front door slam. They spun off the bed, having to pull out gently when Jeremy realized he was still inside his mother and scrambled to find clothes, robe, anything. When Dave looked into the bedroom, he greeted them with a smile. Honey, you're back. How was China? Hey Jeremy, happy to see your mom?"

Holding the shirt he was folding, Jeremy grinned, "It's great to have mom, I mean great to have her back." He looked at Stephanie drop the shirt she was folding and go over and kiss and hug his father, "That's ok, mom, I can finish reorganizing the closet. I think you and dad might want to spend some time together. Sorry to ruin your plans. She was going to be all showered and dressed by the time you got home."

barkirk
barkirk
3,070 Followers
12