Saving My Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess gets an orgasm chip to prevent divorce.
6.2k words
4.55
21.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't talk about what happened, though I wanted to really tell him the great sexual finale had been incredible. Instead we both focused on our jobs and our kids. Taking turns as we always did. I really loved what a great guy he was and knew that with this treatment things would work out for sure.

The thought of having sex didn't really feel like an inconvenience. That night I looked over at him expecting him to beg for some. He didn't; he was happily sleeping. I didn't ask either. It wasn't really what a lady does. He would be back soon. I started to try to sleep but I was frustrated. I couldn't get the thought out of my head that I really wanted another one of those orgasms.

"Hey, honey," I leaned over towards him, rubbing his chest.

"Jess we can talk tomorrow." He rolled over onto his side turning his back to me.

Well, I didn't want it to wait until tomorrow. I suppose it would have to though.

The next day had been hectic with a need for him to do some repairs on a broken garage door. I could hear him asking questions to his wearable computer, bringing up tutorials on how to fix this specific problem. He asked if I would take care of the kids while he worked on it and I said I would let him have some time to make repairs.

"Aren't you lucky to have a handy guy around?" he said as he completed the repairs.

I rolled my eyes, "Aren't you lucky to have me taking care of the house, I would have fixed things much faster."

He frowned at that.

The next night I looked at him expectantly. "Dr's orders?" RJ inquired. I liked that idea. I was hoping he would ask for some so I turned my back to him. I thought that was a good signal to let him know to massage me to get me in the mood.

Instead he started going downstairs. Didn't he know that was a signal? Thinking about it, that was also the leave me alone signal that I had so often given him. It's his job to get me in the mood, though I suppose he is not a mind reader. Maybe I need to be less subtle.

I wasn't going to chase him to spell it out for him tonight. He would have to wait until tomorrow, I huffed. Then I thought that I would also have to wait until tomorrow which made me upset. If he was going to be that way then I was going to get up to have a drink. As I went to the kitchen, my WCI showed that my sister wanted to talk. I motioned to with a wave of my hand and up came the video call.

"Hey Jess," she started. "I just had the best trip to Hawaii."

"Ooo, tell me about it." The conversation continued, with her telling me about the beaches, volcanoes, sun, sand and feasts. It really sounded like a great trip. She talked for a while and RJ was still downstairs.

"Hey," she said pausing. "I can tell when something is wrong, you seem really stressed out."

I didn't keep many secrets from her. "Well," I started, getting a little pouty, "RJ is not happy in the marriage anymore. We're seeing a counsellor, but I'm not sure it will work."

"Oh no. " she said.

"Yeah, we're trying some new BCI therapy to make me more affectionate towards him."

"NO WAY." she said smiling approvingly. "My friend Maddy tried that and her and her husband are like high school sweethearts now. She told me all about it. It sounds like the coolest trip ever."

"Well it really hasn't changed much except a few night ago... Well maybe I shouldn't tell you this..."

"No I really want to hear. Plus I think I know what it is." She said in a sing song voice with a sparkle in her eye.

I really wasn't the type to talk about sex even in with my sister. Most women seemed to really like discussing it, maybe even more than men. I was pausing while she was looking at me expectantly.

Before I could tell her though, something crazy happened. Between my legs it felt very sensitive. "oh oh ahhh." I started to moan loudly.

My sister looked a little concerned. "Jess. Jess! Are you okay?"

I couldn't really stop to talk as my crotch was on fire with pleasure. I put my hand down there so I could start humping into it through my pants. She could see all of this and I knew soon I would be embarrassed. I couldn't think about the shame right now though as I was high and in the middle of an electric orgasm.

A look of realization, swept across her face. "Go girl." she encouraged laughing at my predicament.

This went on for another minute. Me moaning loudly, "Ahh oh oh oh my god. Oh oh ooooh!" My hips were thrusting wildly. I road out wave after wave as the orgasm rocked through me.

Finally it subsided but I still felt great. I was on my hands and knees with my bum high up in the air, still bumping up and down a little. I looked up and saw my sister and two of her friends. They were all laughing and applauding me.

"Woo hoo!"

"You are a tiger!"

"Go go go girrrrl."

I could have died of shame. Still on my knees I said, "Why? Why did that happen?"

"Well," my sister responded, "we'd better let you go, but you should talk to your husband, he probably just had a good time too!"

The call ended and I turned around, RJ was walking to bed. He had a calm smile on his face, like the one he had a few nights ago after sex. I thought about this, and then I got mad. I stood straight up fists clenched.

"You were downstairs masturbating!" I pointed at him accusingly.

"Nah. Nah. Why do you think that?"

"Well then what were you doing?" My face was red.

"Well..." he looked like he was thinking, the type of thought where you needed to think up a lie on the spot.

I got up into his face, "The doctor told you not to do that. Do you know what that does to me now? I was talking to someone on the phone. I've never been so embarrassed."

I started to cry and he just stood there. He looked down at my flannel pajamas. The crotch was wet with my juices.

"what?" "ohh" a look of realization dawned on him. "So a few nights ago and tonight? Are we ... linked?"

"I think so," I said, my eyes red with shame and tears. "Its the only explanation. Look maybe this is too much for me. I can't take it anymore. Tomorrow when we go to Dr. Jain's appointment I'll ask her to turn it off."

"Are you giving up?" he looked at me sadly.

"Well you gave up. You gave up on us. You gave up on everything we did together. You gave up on all the good times. You gave up on our future."

Sure I was being melodramatic, but I was upset.

Then he moved in and held me. I didn't want to be held right now. I was in a terrible state. "Maybe you're right and giving up is okay. But just tonight and a few nights ago I've been thinking. I think there's a possibility for a different future for us. I think we could make things work. We can give up on our marriage soon enough, but lets try this therapy just a little longer. People can fall back in love."

He cuddled me that night. I curled into a fetal position and had a fitful sleep.

It was the day for our next appointment with Dr. Jain. We arrived separately, my automated car dropped me off at the door and then zipped off to pick up other passengers. Another one would be waiting for me as I walked out.

I walked up to RJ in the waiting room and we looked at each other. The receptionist bot let us know that it was time to meet with Dr. Jain.

She was as stunning as ever, for an older lady. "Come in, Come in, RJ, Jess. You aren't looking quite as happy as I've seen other couples who have started the BCI treatment. She waved her hand in front of her and a screen lit up on some glasses she wore on her. It was too small for me to make anything out, but she appeared to be reading things with some concern.

"I see you've had only a few orgasms Jess. Congratulations. I told you two to have lots of sex." She said getting a nervous smile from me. "What happened?"

"Well, I wasn't at all prepared either time. The second time we weren't even making love." I started. "He'd been masturbating." I scowled.

"Hey now. Its not my fault that you didn't want to stick with the program," RJ countered. "Its hard for me to wait and wait and wait. That's why we're getting a divorce in the first place."

"Not getting a divorce," I corrected. "We are working through some issues."

"Please, please, let us not fight," said Dr. Jain. "It is not productive. Tell me Jess why aren't you making love to your man. Is it uncomfortable? Is something holding you back?"

"I wanted to, but when I was ready he just walked out. I need him to make me ready. The other night when he asked I showed him my back so he could massage me and get me in the mood."

RJ was frowning and was about to start talking but Dr. Jain motioned for him to listen.

"Jess my girl. It sounds like what you have is a lack of communication. RJ did you think Jess was turning you down?" He nodded. "Then Jess, if you want him to make love to you then you must let him know. Men are not so subtle and sometimes have a more difficult time knowing when a woman is in the mood."

I tilted my head not sure what she really expected me to do. "I see you are confused, it is not difficult to communicate with a man. Here, watch me demonstrate. Do you mind RJ, this is just for instructional purposes."

She sat up close to him and put a hand on his leg, she grabbed his chin and turned him towards her. "Make love to me." She stated straightly staring him in the eye. RJ got an uncomfortable look on his face and I poked him in the arm.

"See," she said, "it is not a difficult task. RJ did you understand what I wanted."

"Well, yeah." he gulped.

"Tonight, Jess, yes tonight. Clear your schedule. Communicate with your husband. Let him know that you want him. Make him yours. Do you think you can do this?"

"I suppose," I said.

"Do not suppose. Do." She corrected.

"One more thing Dr. Jain. Can we turn this thing in my head on and off so I don't get hit at inopportune moments."

"Yes, yes. That is simple. RJ can you promise not to orgasm when not with your wife?"

"Yeah," he said looking a little ashamed.

"No you don't understand. I want to control when it goes on and off." I replied.

"Well that type of device is currently prohibited. It was found when people controlled their own climaxes, it would addict them like a narcotic. This therapy uses the natural limits that a man has and transfers them over to you. Do you understand?"

I didn't.

"You must seek your pleasure through intimacy. You will need to find a way to release control, have trust and enjoy the pleasures of love together."

I did not like not being in control of things. However, backing out now seemed premature. I would continue.

"Don't forget," she reminded me as we left. "Communicate. Be assertive. Let him know what you are thinking."

Before we got into our waiting cars to go back to work, I grabbed him by his belt. It was out of character for me but I wanted to be assertive. "You are going to get lucky tonight," I whispered into his ear. Just to make him not forget, I stuck my tongue in his ear and then bit his ear lobe a bit. It felt a little dirty but I wanted to do it.

That night, when it was just us he stepped into the shower before bed. I thought I would surprise him, so I opened the door and got naked. There he was soaping himself. I stepped inside the shower too and wrapped my arms around him. I took the soap and started rubbing it all over myself sensuously. He looked and I could tell he liked what he saw. So I reached out and grabbed his manhood which looked to be starting to get hard.

I knew he liked this because he moaned in response. I began rubbing it up and down, choking it a little here and there. I pushed him down onto his back. Our shower room had plenty of space. I decided I was ready, I could feel my wetness, my nipples were standing up and I wanted to be filled. This wasn't at all normal for me, and it felt quite aggressive like I was in charge. I straddled his hips grabbing his cock with one hand and then guided it into me.

"Ahh" I moaned. It felt so good in there. What I was really looking forward to was the orgasm at the end.

"So RJ." I said, as I started riding up and down in long slow strokes. "Do you know what I want? Have I communicated?"

"Oh yeah." he said. He lay back all the way his arms above his head.

"Ooo ooooo". I started humping a little faster. I Rolled his cock around inside me as I made some circular motions with my hips. I leaned down so we were face to face. "Come in me. Make me come." I said it a high pitched moaned. I bucked against him hard trying to bring that orgasm out.

He had other ideas though. He flipped me around so I was on my hands and knees. He was quite strong and he could pick me up easily. Spreading my legs he starting giving it to me from behind. This wasn't always what I wanted but this time I pushed back into him getting into a rhythm. He was so deep and his balls would sometimes hit my clitoris. This drove me crazy but why wouldn't he just come already? I really wanted it.

Then he grunted spurting into me. At that moment I wasn't surprised with what happened. It was amazing and intoxicating. I screamed in pleasured pushing my head into my arms on the ground, elevating my hips and grinding against him. "Ahh ahh ahh." I shrieked riding out the waves of pleasure and squeezing his dick in me.

As it subsided, I realized we were still in the shower. "Why don't we clean each other" I suggested. He seemed to like that and we soaped and washed each other off slowly. I paid special attention to his man parts which didn't seem to want to go again. He did seem to enjoy it. When he reached between my legs to soap me, I spread them happily and let him take his time to feel me.

We dressed for bed and lay down. I was wearing my favorite flannel pajamas but I didn't really want them on right now. I wanted it again.

"Hey honey, how about some more?" I suggested.

He laughed like it was a joke, lay down and closed his eyes.

It wasn't a joke. Was he rejecting me? It wasn't supposed to work this way, he wasn't supposed to be able to reject me. I was the one that would decide when sex would and wouldn't happen. I suppose that it made sense that we'd just had sex tonight so he must be tired. I think men might need some time to recuperate. When we were younger we would sometimes have sex twice a night. I suppose he wasn't really rejecting me. He must have just thought it was a joke.

I closed my eyes to sleep but it took a while.

----

I threw myself into work that day. Some of the neuroscience I worked on made me think about the device planted inside my own head. It didn't take my mind off of how bad I would like to have one of those fabulous orgasms again. There were some new protocols I needed to study at work. Some of the engineers pushed back saying that it would be extra bureaucracy and wouldn't help. One of them was an expert in the systems we employed to control our devices. I suggested to Ron that we have a lunch together sometime later as I wanted to talk about system controllers.

When I got home, RJ was with the kids, playing UNO. He seemed genuinely happy to see me.

"Hey Jess," he came over giving me a hug.

"Mommy mommy" the kids said running over to me.

I sat down and joined in on the game. RJ was letting the littlest one win while making sure that the older ones didn't feel bad. He was such a great father. In this day and age finding a family man was somewhat difficult. Technology and services had progressed so far that some people were quite selfish. The rate of population decrease was quite high not just here but worldwide. Governments enacted different reforms to help parents and encourage people to have more children. High quality day care and schooling was covered. It wasn't working. People, men especially, just didn't want the nuisance. I was lucky to have him around and wouldn't let him get away easily.

After they'd gone to bed I turned to RJ.

"So, do you want to follow the Dr's orders tonight?" I said.

"Oh Jess," he replied, "its alright. We can take a day off to recover."

He wasn't getting it. I was trying to tell him that I wanted to. "Why don't we?" I said folding my arms.

"Well, I'm saying that maybe I could, but I need time to recover sometimes too. Plus there were some new video games I wanted to try out downstairs. Why don't you come play with me?"

I didn't normally play video games. They were often quite violent, though the technology that they used was incredible. He needed to get me in the mood and this wasn't working.

"Honey," I said a little more emphatically, "come on! This is what the Doctor wants us to do. You need to get me in the mood."

"Wow, you sound a little horny. Maybe you need to get me in the mood," he smiled putting emphasis on the word me.

I did not like being called horny. So I corrected him. "I am not horny. I am just making sure we stick with the program." I put my arms on my hips and looked at him sternly.

He rolled his eyes. "This isn't about sticking with a program. Remember Jess, what I need from you is some affection. Instead you're giving me lecture mode. Lets do what the Doctor wants tomorrow."

"Well, what sort of affection do you need then?" I asked. Jeez, why were we playing games. I just needed a quicky.

He thought a bit. "How about a lap dance."

"What, like a stripper? Oh, I am not a stripper." I was starting to get to the point where I'd had enough.

"No, you're not a stripper. You are my wife." he looked me tenderly in the eye. "You can be sexy for me if you want."

"Get out of here and go play your games. Since you don't want to play with me." I said. I clenched my fists and stared him down to let him know I was serious.

He went downstairs and I started to pace. I paced and thought, and stewed and thought.

He wants a lap dance. Fine. Let's see what that even entails.

I spoke to my wearable computer interface, "WCI, show me how to lap dance."

A program came up and it was lap dance 101. The girl doing the course was in her bra and panties. I guess it made sense that she would be dressed that way. The program projected onto some the glasses I was wearing.

"There are a lot of things that make a good lap dance, and I'm going to go over the basics," the panty clad beauty in the video said.

She started out with some basic moves. Hip swaying, pushing my breasts into the mans face. Rubbing my bum, crotch and knees against the mans crotch. She also went over flipping hair, and looking the man right in the eyes. Stretching your legs open invitingly seemed to be important too. I turned on the motion tracking cam and danced to some music. The virtual lap dance instructor corrected different awkward movements, suggesting new sexy maneuvers. I was getting the hang of this after about an hour. It wasn't so complex.

When I was much younger I had done some ballet and gymnastics. I wasn't completely useless, but it had been a while and getting my body to act this way was not an easy task. I asked the virtual dancer if I was ready. "Oh yeah," it said, "based on our analysis 94% of men would think they are getting a good show with your dance."

I took off my clothes except my underwear and threw on a house coat. RJ came back up. He really had been just playing games as I didn't have an orgasm there in the living room. A quick orgasm may have been easy, but I was enjoying getting worked up to an orgasm rather than just having something pushed on me without the foreplay.

"You're still up?" he asked.

"Oh yeah." Then I addressed our computer, "lights dim, turn on some lap dance music."

His eyes widened as I think he wasn't expecting me to take his lap dance suggestion seriously. Well he was in for a treat and I expected a reward for it.

It was one of the new club songs, "I wanna sex you good." I really didn't follow what music was new and trending but this seemed to work well.

I threw off the house coat and was in bare feet, bra, panties and a smile. He had an ear to ear grin when he saw me.

12