Saving the Catwoman

Story Info
He stops playing by the rules.
6.5k words
4.68
29.2k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

This is my contribution to the Halloween Contest 2020 -- and for once, I managed to keep it short. Please remember to vote at the end and thanks for taking the time to read.

A special thanks goes to Ravey19 for editing this story.

-------------------------------

Copyright (c) 2020 Ada Stuart, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

-------------------------------

***

"Hey, Roberts! Your Catwoman's in trouble again," Mason heard his Captain call from the other side of the fire department.

"Not again," Mason said and looked at his boss. "Send someone else."

"Not a chance. This one's all yours. But you can take the rookie."

"Cool. I'm ready," the young fire recruit beside Mason said enthusiastically.

"All right. What's Katie done this time?" Mason asked.

"She's stuck at the top of that tree that you like."

"What the fuck," Mason cursed. "I've told her to never climb that rotten tree."

"Maybe this time you should do more than just talk to her," the Captain said and laughed heartily.

"It won't help," Mason said.

"You won't know unless you try."

The grin on his Captain's face told Mason clearly that there was so sense in arguing.

***

Soon after they were in the van heading for an address Mason was all too familiar with.

"This is one of your regulars?" Jacob, the recruit, asked.

"You can say that. It's the third time in the last month."

"Who are we saving? The woman or the cat?"

"Both, most likely. That damn cat likes to climb the tallest tree and gets stuck every time."

"Why don't she lock it up?"

"Or put a chain on it? You wish. I've said it so many times I've lost count. And it's not even her cat. It's the old lady next door to Katie who owns the damn thing."

"Oh, so the damsel in distress is a cat lover?"

"Yes. And Katie's terrified of heights."

"What?"

"Don't be surprised when I try to make her angry. It's the only way to prevent her from panicking."

"Blimey. She should have stayed on the ground."

"Tell me about it. She's too damn stubborn for her own good."

"Sounds like you know her well."

"Yeah. Katie's my sister's best friend. And my sister will kill me if Katie gets injured. Me, on the other hand..."

The rookie just glanced at him, but luckily he managed to stifle his laughter.

Mason felt pissed off already. If only Katie could learn to ignore the damn cat, but she seemed determined to risk her neck. Maybe he should definitely start approaching the issue from another angle. Like the Captain had suggested. But what on Earth could prevent the woman from doing something stupid? A chain saw to that tree was the clear number one on his options list.

Still, the cat woman would need to be dealt with. He was fed up with giving her advice she refused to follow.

***

"What the hell?" Katie heard a familiar voice say beneath the tree she was clinging to for dear life.

Quickly she glanced down to check if Mason was really there or if it was just a bad dream. Immediately she regretted it as she saw how far she was from the ground. She swallowed and held tighter to the branch. Never look down, she reminded herself.

Still, that tall, dark-haired figure of Mason was easily recognisable. Her best friend's older brother had always had an effect on her. Normally, his tall, handsome features were enough to make her legs feel like they were made of jelly, and she became tongue-tied and shy.

She had learnt to never look him in the eye, but instead focus on a point over his shoulder. Otherwise, she would never come across as an intelligent adult when he was around. She should be used to him by now. After having lived on the same street for the last twenty years or so.

These days he had moved a bit further away after buying his own house. She was saving up to do the same thing, and with a new job, she had her target in sight.

"Hello, Mason," Katie said. "Does no-one else work at the fire station these days?"

"The rest of them will just wait until you fall down like rotten fruit," Mason said nonchalantly.

"Ugh, don't remind me right now," Katie said as she tightened her grip on the branch.

Feeling how her long, light brunette hair was caught in between, Katie forced her fingers to let go a little so she didn't rip out her hair.

"Climbing trees while wearing nothing but a babydoll? That's new even for you, Katie," Mason said and laughed.

"What?"

"At least you're wearing panties."

"This is a skirt, not a babydoll, you ignorant jerk," Katie flung at Mason.

"You could at least have changed to pants before you started climbing."

"I thought it would be quick and easy," Katie blustered.

Mason laughed heartily. "You don't know the definition of quick and easy, doll. And here I thought you were 24 and not 4 years old."

Then he turned to the young man beside him.

"Quit gawking, Jacob. Go and get that ladder over there. She enjoys flaunting her assets so don't encourage her."

"Yes, boss," the young man said.

"I do not flaunt myself," Katie said, feeling annoyed.

"Right now you are. Maybe I should leave you up there so the rest of the neighbourhood can have a laugh and a look."

"Don't you dare, Mason Roberts! Get me down from here at once."

"Only if you promise never to climb that tree again."

"It's not my fault the branch broke."

"Perhaps you're too heavy?"

"I'm not! Don't be such a moron, Mason."

Katie felt like fuming. She worked hard to keep her body fit and slim. She was definitely not fat as he suggested. He seemed to take great pleasure in teasing her. Always had been in all the years she'd known him. He was a few years older than her and about half a metre taller.

Something that he never could resist pointing out. Always calling her something small or tiny. It was not her fault he was taller than normal. She was the average height of a woman anyway so there was no point in belittling her by calling her 'doll'. Come to think of it, 'doll' was one of the nicer names he used on her.

"You're much heavier than a cat, girl. Besides, that tree is completely rotten. I'm going to tear it down the next thing I do."

"Could you get me down before you take down the tree?"

"Relax. We're professionals."

"That's why I'm worried," Katie said with a snort.

"I see you prefer lace," Mason said and grinned. "Very nice."

"Oh, for god's sake, Mason. Stop looking at my underwear, YOU PIG!" Katie tried to pull her skirt further down. It didn't help at all.

Mason chuckled beneath her and placed the ladder against the tree.

"Okay, get down, woman."

"Uhm. I can't," Katie admitted sheepishly.

"No problem. You just carry on being the entertainment then. Only, can you pull up that skirt so I can see the rest of you?"

"What? You're supposed to save me, Mason. Not just gawk up my skirt."

"Maybe you should consider wearing black underwear next time. That red colour is quite difficult to ignore."

Katie could hear the people around them snickering. Enjoying his way with words.

"I'm going to spank you somewhere it really hurts after this, Mason."

"I think we both know who will do the spanking. Now get down here before I come and get you."

"Uhm." Katie turned around and looked at the ladder. It was placed against the trunk, but she had to move a bit before she could reach it. She felt frozen to the spot. Unable to move at all.

"Come here, Kitty, Kitty," Mason teased her from below.

"Oh for god's sake, Mason. Will you stop that?" Katie said with something that sounded too much like hysteria in her voice.

"Where is that damn cat by the way?" Mason asked.

"He jumped down just before you came barging onto the scene."

"Just proves that he doesn't need to be saved. Next time you'll just leave him up there."

Mason had climbed the ladder while they were talking. He was close to her. He reached out his hand to her.

"Come to me," he said.

Katie knew those words would be replayed in her hottest fantasies. The dreams that made her waken with an aroused body and an all-consuming desire to feel him beside her; and inside her. A dream that would never be real, but that stupid infatuation seemed impossible to get rid off.

She shook her head and tried to focus on his hand. She looked into his eyes and saw understanding there. He had helped her so many times before. He knew she was scared of heights. She glanced down on the branch she was clinging to.

"Keep your eyes on me, honey," Mason said.

His voice sounded so smooth, so intriguing at the same time. A sense of comfort and belief washed over her. He knew she could do it and that confidence transferred into her and made her believe the same. She turned toward him and placed her hand in his. Pushing her lower body against the branch to slide closer to him. The branch rubbed against her thin panties, making her lower regions see more action than they had done in a long time.

She felt mortified as a gasp slipped through her lips at the unexpected desire that surged inside her body. Quickly she glanced into his face, and she knew, without a doubt, that Mason knew exactly what had happened. His eyes seemed warmer, and she saw him smile.

"There are better ways to get off," Mason said and chuckled.

She blushed at his words. The goof.

"Shut up, Mason," she said and climbed closer to him.

He helped her place her legs on the ladder. He steered her down to him. She could feel him behind her, making her backside feel warmer by his presence.

"I'll climb first. You come right after, okay?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Good. Come along," Mason said and started climbing down.

She knew her feet had become cold. Her movements were stiff. But she managed to put one foot down to the next step and slowly made her way down.

"I like the view," Mason said underneath her.

"Shut up, Mason."

He laughed again.

As they came down, the rookie handed a woollen blanket to Katie.

"Thank you," she said. They were greeted by all the neighbours and the cat's owner.

"Mrs Ashton," Mason said. "You need to remove that tree before someone gets injured."

"I will, Mason. Thank you so much for saving Katie."

"Again," Mason said and laughed.

Katie huffed. "I could have saved myself if that branch hadn't collapsed."

"You shouldn't have climbed that tree in the first place. Let the cat sit there. He'll come down when he's hungry. He'll never learn when you decide to be Catwoman every time."

"I was just worried for him," Katie said.

Mason touched Katie's elbow.

"I need a word with you," he said and nudged her to move away from the others.

Katie knew what was coming. Another lecture. Just like all the other times, he had saved her or the cat from that same tree.

"I know, Mason. You don't have to tell me."

"So I don't have to repeat myself?"

"I know the drill. Be careful. Let the cat kill himself, and so on."

"And still you never seem to listen. You're scared of heights. You freeze when you get above two metres. When will you remember that?"

"I just thought facing my fears would make them go away," Katie admitted.

"Then face them with a harness on a climbing wall. Not in a tree that can fall over anytime. You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry, Mason."

"No, you're not. You keep saying that and still you get stuck in that damn tree every week. One day you're going to kill yourself saving that damn cat. Or me, when I try to rescue you. Have you thought about that?"

She was surprised. Oops. She opened her mouth to answer, but nothing came out. She looked at him and felt even more scared by the thought of him lying injured on the ground and knowing it was her fault. It would be even worse than injuring herself.

"Mason..." Katie said and looked at him with a worried look on her face. Knowing he could see how scared she was by that thought.

"Oh hell, Katie," Mason said and pulled her toward him and kissed her hard.

His arms wrapped around her back and held her close as he attacked her lips as if he was a starving man who'd finally found water. She felt her legs grow soft underneath her. She held on to his shoulder to keep herself from falling to the ground. All too soon, he let her go and held her away from him. She heard him breathe deeply. The heat in his eyes was causing funny waves inside her chest.

"Holy cow," she blurted out. Feeling her cheek flush with red colour as all blood inside her seemed to rush to the surface of her skin.

"Next time, I will take much more than a kiss," he said hoarsely.

As if he was trying to frighten her into submission. She would have laughed had it not been for the total shock of being kissed by him. It felt as if her underwear had caught fire and hungry flames were licking their way inside her lower regions. And if he meant to scare her with his words, he would be disappointed.

The effect was the exact opposite of what he intended. Instead she still needed a fireman, but this time she was on fire. She wanted to wrap herself around him and fuck him to kingdom come and back. And all that just because of a kiss. Or several. She couldn't quite remember. She blinked and tried to get her mind out of the gutter and not let him walk all over her.

"What?" Katie asked hoarsely.

Mason slid his right hand down to her ass and gave her a slight pat.

"Next time you mess up, we'll figure out if you like spanking. I can get hold of a cat o' nine tails if you'd like that instead," he leered.

Was this some sort of punishment? It was like he had poured ice-cold water straight into a warm bowl. She stiffened and tried to work out what he meant. Her breath caught in her throat. As she tried to breathe, she made a choked sound that sounded as if she enjoyed the prospect. She felt annoyed. She did not enjoy his primitive way of mastering his prey. She pushed at his chest.

"Not very likely, Mason."

He tightened his grip around her ass. His fingers almost digging in between her legs. She yelped and stood ramrod in his arms. He leaned forward and bit gently at her earlobe.

"I'll make you purr," he said softly. Then he let her go and chuckled as he left her.

"Fuck you, Mason!" she shouted after him before she stomped away from him.

He laughed even louder. Katie felt her body shake from a mixture of tension and anger. But worst of all, was the liquid seeping from her pussy, coating the way for Mason if he ever wanted to push something larger of his inside her. Indulging in mad passionate lovemaking. It was mortifying. There was nothing left to do than to get away. Katie wrapped the blanket around her and hurried into her house. The moron.

***

"Is that the normal way of saving young women?" Jacob asked eagerly.

"Nope," Mason said. "But we do what works best."

"Ah, so that was your girlfriend?"

"Not yet," Mason admitted. "But I'm working on it."

"Seemed to work well," Jacob said and laughed.

"We'll see when she cools down."

The curious neighbours seemed content with the way everything had been sorted, but still they hung around to gossip and share stories about similar events and her previous escapades. Mason was used to it. It happened every time they were on a mission. Exciting events seemed to bring out peoples need to watch and gossip.

Their small community was just like any other community he had worked in. The only difference was that here he knew almost everyone. And everyone knew Katie. He bet that there had been plenty of witnesses to the kiss he'd given her. Perhaps it had been a mistake, but he couldn't stop himself. And it had felt much better than he could ever have imagined.

***

Later in the evening

"Catwoman. How fitting," Katie heard Mason said as he walked toward her and gave her Halloween outfit a thorough look over, while he tried to catch her tail.

They were attending the traditional Halloween party, held by his parents and his sister, Grace. Family and friends had been invited, which basically meant half the community was gathered in their garden.

"And what are you supposed to be, Mason? A bloodsucker?" Katie asked.

He laughed. "The teeth gave me away, right?"

"No. It's the only costume that matches your vibrant personality. Had the store ran out of zombie costumes?"

"Yeah. I'm good at sucking out brains and leaving women breathless," Mason said and grinned.

"In your dreams, perhaps."

"Judging by your expression earlier, I have proof," he said in a smug voice.

"I'll deny it until you're blue in the face."

"Wishful thinking. But I don't mind giving you a reminder," Mason said and pulled her closer.

"Hey, what..." Katie blurted out just as his lips caught hers.

She closed her eyes at the same time, letting herself take in the kiss and fully concentrate on it. She felt Mason wrap his arms around her back and turn her toward the wall behind her. He placed a finger underneath her chin and tilted it upwards. She moved more willingly than she had ever thought she would. Fulfilling all his demands as she allowed him to do what he wanted.

Katie held on to him. Feeling as if his hard body was the only solid foundation in her life. Clinging to him as she lost herself to the maelstrom of emotions running through her. She was going crazy, she thought. Or she was still dreaming. Why would Mason suddenly decide to kiss her? And twice in the same day?

She would wake up soon. No doubt about that. Wake up and curse her stupid infatuation. Try to right herself and find her footing. It was so easy for Mason to take over. To rule her as if she was one of his assistants. Another conquest to spread her legs for him.

The temptation was so strong. An aching need to know what it would feel like to have him, to feel Mason tower above her and give her pleasure. To push himself inside her while he groaned in release. How much she wanted and needed it to happen.

"You're blocking the hallway, Roberts," a man's voice suddenly intruded through the haze that had invaded Katie's mind.

"Sorry, boss," Mason said and leaned toward the wall.

"Hi, Katie. Glad to see you survived the tree climbing. Leave the damn cat to take care of himself, will you?"

Katie blushed. "I'll try," she said.

Mason's boss laughed and gave her a wink. Then he turned to Mason.

"I'm happy to see you've taken my advice, Roberts." He chuckled and left them.

"What advice?" Katie asked.

"Come with me, and I'll tell you," Mason said and took her hand in his.

"But the party..." Katie started.

"Won't go anywhere," Mason completed her sentence.

He pulled her across the street and into his own house.

"What's going on?" Katie asked.

"I didn't want any more interruptions."

"Still trying to teach me a lesson?"

"You liked my kisses, didn't you?"

"Was there any doubt?" Katie said with more honesty than was probably wise.

"Not really," he said and smiled before he leaned.

"Maybe you can remove those extra teeth first?" Katie asked.

He laughed. "Sorry. I was getting into my role." He took out the fake vampire teeth he had worn with his costume. "Better?"

"Definitely. Now you don't look like your going to eat me."

"Sure about that?"

"Mason, get real."

"Gladly," he said and bent down and kissed her again.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and answered him. Opening her mouth to allow his tongue to tease hers. She pressed her body against him, feeling every contour in his hard body. She felt him slide his hands down her back, placing his left palm against her lower back and pulling her closer.

She could feel his hard cock against her stomach, and she gasped into his mouth as she realised he was big and rock solid. For her. It had seemed impossible just a few hours earlier. Actually, it dawned on her that it was too good to be true. She moved her hands to his chest and pushed him away.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12