Savior Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My movement seemed to break the mood. Chuck and Dave tried to block me, as they had before, but I roughly shoved them aside. I had to do this. Doug joined me as the rest of our brothers formed a wall around us. We carefully pulled Stu's managed body from the back of Doug's truck and carried him as gently as possible. We struggled to the edge, then as I stared Doug in the eyes, we swung the body once, twice, and on the third swing, we let Stu go.

I felt sick as I heard the body bouncing and tumbling to the ground below. "I'm sorry, brother," I whispered to myself. We stood in silence, lips pursed and mouths hard. I wasn't the only one that had to wipe a tear. We'd never had to do this before, and I silently prayed we never would again.

After a long moment, I couldn't take it anymore and broke the silent vigil by turning and stomping to the support truck. I was going to pay my condolences to Vicki, drop the truck at the Doonz, then I was going home and getting drunk out of my mind.

As I was sliding under the steering wheel, Vince opened the passenger door. "What some company?"

"No," I growled.

"Too bad, you're getting some anyway," he said as he crawled into the truck and slammed the door.


12