Savior Ch. 14

Story Info
Hanna stabs Carl and the Orcas in the back.
5.2k words
4.79
6.3k
7

Part 14 of the 35 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna

I swam from the depths of darkness. As I broke the surface of sleep, I became aware I was being held in someone's arms, incredibly warm, comfortable, and relaxed. For an instant I couldn't remember where I was, but then last night came back to me in a rush, and I smiled.

Last night had been incredible! More than incredible! Rand had made me come, not just once, but twice. I instantly flooded with the memory. I'd taken care of my needs plenty of times, but I'd never experienced anything like last night. Before last night, I thought the only way I could climax was by touching myself, but Rand had proven me wrong. He was so fucking sexy! I thought bodybuilders were gross, with their bulging veins and grotesque muscles, but Rand was perfect. He was well developed, with a sculptured chest, muscular arms, and a flat stomach, not to mention powerful legs and an ass that wouldn't quit, but it seemed natural, like a man that worked hard, not one that spent hours at the gym posing in front of a mirror.

But more than that, he was so gentle, kind, and loving. He made me feel special and desired in a way I'd never felt before. My smile spread. And the fucking! I'd never experienced anything like it! He'd eaten me to a devastating orgasm before he fucked me to another one. He seemed to know that I needed, when I needed it, and clearly had the ability to give it to me.

As I lay in his arms, I realized that was the big difference between Carl and Rand. Rand wasn't that much better looking than I'd once thought Carl was, or better endowed, but last night he hadn't taken pleasure from me, he'd given it to me, and I'd given it back return. Carl only thought of himself, and Rand had thought of me.

I smiled again as I rose and brushed my lips across his. I wanted, I desperately wanted, to give him pleasure. I couldn't stop smiling as I brushed his lips again. He sighed in his sleep, turning his face toward mine as he smacked softly. I brushed his lips third time, and this time he groaned and stretched. Without opening his eyes, he placed his hand on the back of my head and slowly drew my lips to his.

Now that he was somewhat awake and aware, he returned my kiss, and this morning the kiss was just as magical and satisfying as it'd been last night.

"Good morning," he murmured as he slowly twisted, pulling me tighter against him with another groan of effort.

"Good morning," I whispered before kissing him again.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get up," I whispered as I began to kiss down his body.

I didn't know what time it was, as he had no bedside clock, nor a place to put one, but the windows were still dark. I didn't care. I wanted him. He tugged at me gently, trying to draw my lips back to his, but I shrugged him off as I continued lower. My lips never still, I continued to kiss my way to his cock as I dragged my fingernails gently over his balls, his soft hiss making me smile and my pussy clinch in need and anticipation.

As my mouth closed over him, he reached for me, but I scuttled away, looking at him as I slowly drew him into my mouth. I had to focus, but I managed to take all of him into my mouth before, with exquisite slowness, I pulled back, my lips tightly caressing his shaft. He reached for me again, but again I squirmed out of his reach, smiling at him as I shook my head.

"Let me do this. I want to do this," I whispered as I teased the head of his cock with my tongue.

I took him deep again, having discovered last night he liked it, and unlike with... unlike in the past, I enjoyed doing it for him. He growled, low and deep, forcing his hips up before throwing his head back as he gasped, his mouth opening in a silent scream.

Fuck, that's hot! my mind brayed.

"Fuck," he murmured as I backed off, unable to hold my gag any longer.

The moment I recovered, I plunged down again, his soft bark of pleasure making my pussy drip. As I held him deep, fighting my gag, needing to breath, I gently scratched his balls. He groaned hard and deep, his sounds of pleasure making me ache to feel him inside me.

"Fuck," he grated after my many long moments of sweet torment, his voice ragged and strained. "I'm going to come. Stop or you're going to make me come."

His begging excited me in a way I'd never felt before. Before, when I'd fellated... someone, I'd always felt as if my own pleasure didn't matter, as if I were something to be used. With Rand, I wanted to suck his cock and drive him orgasm. I forced him deep again before pulling back and battering the head of his cock while dragging my nails across his chest.

"I'm going to come! I can't hold it! You're going to make me come!" he gasped as I plunged over his shaft, holding him deep as he growled softly.

I hated having other men come in my mouth, but tonight, I wasn't stopping until he exploded with pleasure. I wanted to hear his cries of bliss and share his ecstasy. He placed his hands lightly on my head, holding me down as he hissed in erotic torment. I felt a rush of fear before I realized his touch was gentle and I could easily force myself back against his pull. I'd been overpowered many times in the past, forced to hold a cock in my mouth past what I could tolerate without discomfort, but even in the throes of passion, Rand was gentle, his delicate handling of me enflaming my desires. Rand was a good man, a caring man, a man I could trust to not hurt me. I plunged down his shaft again an instant before he grunted, his hands tightening only slightly as he spilled his essence into my mouth.

I pulled back as he panted, his essence dribbling from my mouth to coat his cock and balls. "You liked that?" I cooed as a small smiled tugged at my lip.

He nodded slowly, a satisfied smile teasing his lips. I rose to kiss him, but as I did, he lunged at me, wrapped me up, and forced me to my back. His sudden change in demeanor caught me by surprise and I yelped in fear as I tried to shove him away.

"But now... it's your turn," he growled as he pinned me to the bed, his face and tone playful.

When I realized he wasn't going to hurt or force me, I instantly relaxed, a smile of relief painting my lips as he brought his mouth to mine in a slow, sensual kiss. I drank deeply from his kiss, pleased that he didn't mind kissing me after he came in my mouth, something my other lover refused to do.

After taking his fill from my lips, he began kissing his way down my body, kissing along my jaw as I tipped my head tipped back to better enjoy his lips. He nuzzled under my ear, his maddening kissing making me want to squirm, before he moved on, his lips caressing down my neck and along my collar. When he lingered at the hollow of my throat, I couldn't hold my soft gasp of pleasure.

He seemed able to find all the spots that sent shivers racing through me, spots I didn't know I had. I wanted him to linger under my ear, and then at the base of my throat, to wind me tight until I snapped, but he moved on, kissing down the valley of my breasts before his lips and tongue began teasing my nipples to aching hardness. As he suckled my breasts, he slowly drew a finger though my wetness, causing a hard shiver to pass through me.

"Oh, God, that feels so good," I breathed, one hand on his head to hold his mouth to my breast, the other covering his hand as his finger teased and tickled.

He continued to enjoy my breasts for several long moments as his finger slowly built me up. I groaned with disappointment when his mouth left my breast and he began kissing down my stomach. He already had me on edge, and as he approached my womanhood, I began to pant, twist, and squirm in anticipation of the pleasures to come.

With his first soft kiss of my flower, I drew my legs up, planted my feet on the bed, and reached over my head to press my hands against the wall, my face twisting in delight as I turned my face into my arm. He began to destroy me, his lips and tongue flicking and tugging as he devoured me. I groaned again, harder this time, my body alive with erotic energy as he drove me headlong toward my rapture, proving last night was no fluke. With another groan, I surrounded his head with my legs and crossed my ankles to draw his lips tighter to my pussy, never wanting him to stop.

I moaned hard and deep, unable to remain still as he battered my clit, but then he slid his finger into my channel to multiply my pleasure, curling his finger inside me to touch me just right. I was alive with pleasure, my skin burning as if I were laying in the hot summer sun.

I began shaking, my body no longer mine to control, as a long hard moan escaped me. I jerked hard, pushing against the wall with desperate strength as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I began folding in on myself, every muscle straining against its neighbor threatening to rip me apart. I released the wall as my shoulders rose from the bed, and I grasped his head, wanting, needing to scream my bliss, but my rapture had stolen my voice.

I twisted and jerked violently, my limbs flailing without thought or intention. He moved with me, forcing my legs up and back as he continued to batter me with his tongue. I was nearly incandescent, never wanting the searing pleasure to end as it burned away my sexual past to leave me reborn like a Phoenix. I wailed, thrashing as I battled the crushing ecstasy, embracing the sensual pain, luxuriating in carnal pleasure, but it was too much to bear and I was overwhelmed.

I began slapping and pushing against his head, trying to free myself from the reality warping pleasure of his tongue. "Fuck! Stop!" I wailed, my voice loud and desperate.

With my cry for mercy, he left me, and I was free to move. Without thought, I rolled fully to my side and curled into a fetal position, my hands tucked between I legs as I swirled in the aftermath of the most devastating, brain damaging orgasm of my entire life. After a moment, my climax finally released me and lay still, panting in relief, grunting and twitching as aftershocks rolled through me.

I slowly became aware he was nestled in behind me, kissing my neck and shoulder as a finger softly caressed a nipple. The last of my orgasm left me with my heavy sigh, and with my body was once again mine to control, I rolled to face him.

"Was it good?" he asked, his face and tone playful.

I smiled and nodded slowly, lacking the strength to do more as I pulled him to me, desperately wanting to feel his embrace. He wrapped me up and held me tight, tears threatening as they had last night, but before they could fall, the urge to cry faded. I sighed deeply, enjoying the closeness I felt for him. I could have stayed in his arms forever, but I wanted more. With another deep sigh I slowly pushed him away, rolling him to his back while draping myself over him and taking his lips with mine.

His kiss was slowly, deep, and supremely erotic, the gentle caress of his lips recharging me, warming me in ways the faint rays of the morning sun couldn't. I slowly pulled away from his lips, watching his eyes as a tiny smile appeared on his lips and he brushed a lock of hair out of my face. His eyes were soft, almost loving, not the hard, lust filled gaze of my previous lover. I took his lips again, delighting with his kiss, thrilling as he placed a hand on the back of my head to hold my lips to his.

I again pulled away, leaving his lips with much sorrow but eager to feel him inside me again. Pushing against his gentle embrace, I rose as I reached between us, gripped his cock, and held him erect as I lowered myself, taking him inside with a groan. As his hardness slid into me, his fingers caressed my nipples and breasts with gossamer lightness, his touch leaving behind crackling pleasure.

"Oh... fuck!" I breathed as I began to move, rocking my hips slowly as I braced on his firm, muscular chest, the sight of him under me titillating in the extreme.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured as he gripped my head with his hands to prop me on his forearms. I couldn't explain why, but his firm but gentle grip as he supported my body was incredibly erotic.

I answered with a smile as I began rocking my hips harder. He felt amazing inside me, and I began rocking harder still, trying to drive myself to orgasm. I rode him for many long moments, saying nothing as we watched each other's faces, our breathing becoming harder as our pleasure rose.

"Shit," Rand snarled, his face and voice hard.

"What?" I cooed, knowing from watching his face he was battling his orgasm.

"I'm going to come again."

"Good," I purred

I began thrusting harder, trying to push him over the edge. I wasn't going to come again, but I wanted to watch his face twist with pleasure as he tumbled into his orgasm, to feel his wetness inside me as we gave and took pleasure.

"Fuck!" he barked as he shoved me to the bed.

His sudden gentle violence startled and frightened me. He tumbled after me, and again I tried to shove him away as he settled over me, wrapping me up before smiling down at me. As before, my sudden rush of fear faded as quickly as it arrived when I realized his smile was playful and not cruel or threatening.

"Not so fast," he rumbled before taking my lips.

His kiss, deep and passionate, but still gentle and tender, swept away the lingering fear. I fell into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and drinking in his kiss like a sponge. He pulled away from me, sliding off the bed before dragging me to the edge. Watching my eyes, he pulled two pillows to him, then lifted my ass and placed them under me. I swallowed hard, excited and afraid in equal measure. As he entered me, he gripped my thighs with strong hands, just behind my knees, and folded my legs back until my knees were against my chest.

"Oh my God...you're so deep!"

"You like that?" he breathed as he slowly pulled back before sinking even deeper the second time.

"God... yes! Just like that," I gasped.

The change to a position I'd never experienced before, and his ultra-deep penetration, was sending my passions galloping. I hadn't thought I was going to come again, but watching him slowly piston into me was setting me on edge. I needed to come again. I was being overwhelmed with pleasure, but I needed more. I reached between my legs and began to caress myself, moaning loudly as pleasure swelled within me. The sensation of him moving inside me as I caressed my button, knowing just how to touch myself, caused my pleasure multiply over and over again.

I tried to straighten my legs, but he forced them back. Oh... fuck! my mind cried, the effort of trying to straighten my legs making my need grow stronger. I pressed harder, levering him up. He fought me a moment but then relented.

"No!" I gasped. "Don't stop! Fuck me harder! I'm going to come!"

My fingers dancing my wetness, he released my knees, draped my legs over his shoulder, and began pounding into me hard and fast as he forced my legs back with his weight. I wailed softly, straining with every fiber of my being as I slowly stood him up, our erotic struggle exciting me even more.

With a grunt he slammed into me incredibly hard, then wrapped my legs in his arms to clamp them tightly to his chest. Holding me tight, he began slamming into me with slow, hard thrust, his hips slapping loudly against my ass. With him gripping my legs so tightly, he felt huge inside me, but his tight embrace was preventing me from caressing my clit, and I needed to touch myself as surely as I needed to breath. I moaned as I strained to free my legs. He was sweating from his efforts, the sight of his glowing face distorted with pleasure the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Faster! Fuck me faster!"

He released my legs and grabbed my ankles to hold my legs apart. I changed my mind. With his arms spread as if he were on a cross, sweat running down his chest, the muscles of his arms and chest straining in stark relief, his back arched backward, his face tilted to the celling with his mouth open in a silent scream as he fucked me hard and fast... this was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" he snarled, but his pounding hips never slowed.

"Not yet!" I begged, my fingers flashing over my womanhood in a desperate race to finish myself. "Please don't stop! I'm going to come! I'm going to come again!"

He bellowed as he splashed into me, his back arching even more as he pounded into me harder and faster than before. I added my wail to his. I was so close!

"Fuck!" he roared. "I'm coming!"

I began to keen, my fingers dancing, his announcement pushing me over the edge into my own orgasm. I wailed as I jerked my legs out of his grip, and squirmed back in the bed, writhing in sweet torment as I grunted and jerked, unable to remain still as I continued to finger myself, my body alive with motion and pleasure.

I couldn't stand it a moment longer and jerked my finger from my pussy, wadding my hands in the linens as I thrashed, grunting and growling as I burned in orgasmic fire. After a minute, an hour, a century, my orgasm washed out of me, and I lay in the center of the bed, a boneless glob of goo.

My chest heaving, I opened my eyes, and thank God I happened to be looking in his direction because I didn't have the strength to turn my head. He stood at the foot of the bed, dripping with sweat, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. His cock still hard, I watched, fascinated, as droplet of sweat fell from his balls, and with the last of my strength, I reached for him.

He tumbled into the bed beside me. My strength was returning, and as he pulled me to him, I managed to find the energy to crawl into his arms beside him.

The windows were brightening with the ruddy glow of morning as I sighed, deeply satisfied in flesh and soul. I brought my lips to his, liking how he tangled his hand in my hair to hold me into the kiss. After a moment, I pulled back, but as his eyes focused on mine, he smiled and pulled my lips back to his.

I went gladly, feeling wanted and cherished, so unlike before when I felt as if I'd been used and then discarded. I slowly pulled back from the kiss and settled into his side, quickly becoming comfortable. My eyes closed, I sighed deeply and allowed my mind to wander.

-oOo-

"What's wrong?" Rand asked as we stepped off his motorcycle at Oregon Sport Bikes.

I couldn't meet his eyes. "Nothing."

He took my arm and gently turned me to face him. "Is it something I did?"

"No."

"Then what?"

I forced myself to look up. From the moment I woke the second time this morning, the feeling had been growing. "I feel like a terrible mother."

"What? Why?"

"Last night and this morning I was more concerned about getting my butter churned than I was about finding Garrett."

He pulled me into his chest. "You need to stop beating yourself up all the time. You have to sleep and eat sometime. Yesterday, while I was working on your Bug, I got a call from Vince. He and a dozen brothers scoured the entire town and put the word out we're looking for four guys with a little boy, or anybody wearing an Orcas' cut. You may not know it, but the entire town is looking for Garrett, even if they don't know it. Your job is to knife them in the back and try to draw them into the open. There was nothing you could do until today anyway. We've already found out that riding around at random doesn't do any good, right?"

I nodded into his chest, but despite his words, the lingering guilt remained.

"There is something you can do," he continued.

"What?"

"I need you to sell this. I want you to go in there pissed off and lay it out for Bryan. The BRMC is doing all we can to get Garrett back to you, but I need your head in the game. I need him see in your eyes how bad it will be if the Orcas get a toe hold. I want you to force these assholes into the open so we can find them. Can you do that for me? Can you get mad about how Carl has treated you and Garrett?"

12