Savior Ch. 17

Story Info
Hanna moves out of the motel; A fantasy in the rain.
3.8k words
4.76
6.6k
3

Part 17 of the 35 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna

"Just made it," I said as I tossed my bag onto the couch and placed the three messages my family left at the motel on the small kitchen counter, the first raindrops beginning to plonk on the roof of Rand's trailer. I needed to call them and let them know I was okay.

After we'd arrived back from our ride on the Green Hell, and he'd garaged his bike, we'd gone directly to my car. Without thinking, I'd started to the passenger side, but as that was the side he was also angling to, I adjusted my path. It pleased me far more than it should have that he allowed me to drive my car.

The trip had been jerky, and I had a couple moments of panic as I had to deal with traffic while still trying to learn to use the clutch, but his constant, calm, encouragement kept me from freaking out.

I'd had to let him pay for my room since I spent so much on my car. Even had I put all the new parts for my car on Patrick's account as he suggested, the room would have strained my finances almost to the breaking point. I must have looked miserable because as we walked out, he reminded me that Doug had said 'we'll put you up tonight,' and that the room was compliments of the Riders. That made me feel a little better that I wouldn't owe Rand even more money. After we left the motel, I even felt confident enough driving that we stopped for a few things at the market.

"Yeah, Rand said as he slid the box of cereal into the cabinet, and the beer and milk into the refrigerator. Now we wouldn't have to run out for breakfast in the morning. Closing the 'fridge door, he looked at me. "You okay?"

"I think so," I said, looking down. I was still smarting for accusing him of being like Carl. On the ride back from the Green Hell, I'd made myself a promise that, from that moment forward, unless he gave me a reason not to, I was going to believe he was every bit the good man he appeared to be. "I don't know what I am. I just want my life to go back to normal, whatever that is."

He pulled me into his embrace and held me warm and tight. God, how I needed that. Carl never held me without try to slip me his tongue, grabbing my breast or ass, trying to undress me, or worst of all, pushing me to my knees for me to suck his cock.

"It's only been a few days since the Orcas showed up, and only two days since we put the word out. You have to give it time to work."

"I know."

"Do I hear a but?"

I sighed. It was hard to let go of the guilt, but I was trying. "But it's the same shit as on the rock. I'm thinking about you when I feel like I should be thinking about Garrett. I know it's stupid. Driving around in the dark isn't going to do any good, and we've done all we can do until Carl shows up again, if he shows up again, but I feel like I should be doing something." I paused as the lump of fear that never left me grew slightly larger. "I guess that's the other thing that's bothering me. What if Carl doesn't come back? What if the Orcas don't come back? When do I stop waiting and start searching again?"

"Why wouldn't they come back? If they're interested in pushing us out, so far as they know, we don't have a clue."

"So what are they waiting on?"

Rand shrugged. "Don't know. Maybe they're waiting to see what we do after they leaned on Bryan."

"Maybe," I mumbled.

"I just wish I knew how Stu figures into this. It has to be the Orcas... it has to be... but why?"

I nodded slowly against his chest. "I don't know."

"Me either, other than maybe that was one less brother they would have to deal with, and it'd serve as a distraction. Especially if we'd thought it was just a crash."

"How do you suppose they knew?"

He shrugged. "They could have followed us out there. We were out there for almost two hours. Stu did a couple slow laps just to get a feel for the bike and for us to begin to dial it in. Well, slow as in fifteen, sixteen minutes. They had plenty of time to get setup."

"Dial it in?" I asked. I had a guess for that that meant, but I wasn't sure.

"Fine-tune the bike so he could go faster. Adjust the shocks and such."

I squirmed out of his embrace. "Do you think they'll try that again during the race?"

He shook his head. "Doubtful. Too many people around, and we'll have marshals scattered around the course. Actually, I'd like them to try. We'll have their ass for sure if they do, then they can experience what Stu did. I'll tie those bastards to the back of Stu's truck and drag their ass down the road and into a tree."

I shuddered. "Please don't say stuff like that."

He softened, but only slightly. "Sorry, but they're going to have to pay for that."

I swallowed hard. Maybe the BRMC wasn't that different from the Orcas after all. "You're not killers," I said, hoping he'd agree.

"No... but someone killed a member of my family in cold blood, and they have to answer for that."

"What about the police?"

"What about them? It's not like we can go to them and complain. Unless someone admitted to pulling the trigger, how would they ever prove it?" He paused for a moment. "No... the BRMC will handle this ourselves."

"How will you know who did it?"

"There are ways... things the police can't do."

I chilled. This was a side of Rand I'd never seen, and it was a little frightening. "I understand, but can't you just... I don't know... shoot them or something?"

He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "To quick. To Easy. To clean." My tingle of fear increased with his words, and he softened. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to scare you."

"Have you killed anyone before?"

He chuckled, softening even more with the hardness leaving his eyes. "No. Have you?"

I shook my head. "No... but then I didn't just threaten to kill someone by dragging them behind a truck."

He nodded, pursing his lips. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but it's how I feel. Anyone in the race could die, and we accept that. What I can't accept is some low-life bastard causing Stu to crash just because he can. If I find out who did it, they will pay for it, even if I don't drag them behind a truck."

I melted back into his chest and his arms surrounded me. Who was I to judge him? I'd cut Carl's balls off without a moment's hesitation or a second thought to get Garrett back. Was what Rand said that much different? Was his feelings over the loss of his friend at the hands of the Orcas any less real or valid? I didn't know if Carl was the one who pulled the trigger, or ordered it done, or was even involved with the shooting, but the sneaky, cruel, gratuitous nature of it wasn't beyond him. Once, when I was riding bitch with him, he'd followed a truck he'd thought cut him off in traffic into a parking lot. Rather than confronting the driver directly, he'd waited until the man was walking into the store before knifing a couple of his tires. Other times, he bragged to me about his exploits, regaling me with stories about how he'd taught someone a lesson. Hurting others seemed to be something he did to make himself feel bigger, but only if he didn't think he'd have to pay a price.

I decided that Rand's feelings were totally justified, and if it were Carl who'd killed his friend, whatever punishment Rand and the BRMC delt out would be well deserved... and I wouldn't lose a moment's sleep over it.

"Take me to bed?" I whispered into his chest.

"You sure?"

"Yes," I murmured, pulling back and tipping my face up for a kiss.

He kissed me gently, but underneath it, I could sense his hunger. "No guilt in the morning?" he murmured as out lips slowly parted.

"No," I breathed, hoping it would be true.

With a half-smile, he slid his hand down my arm and took my hand before leading me to the bedroom. There, standing in the hall at the foot of the bed, he turned to face me, gently pulled me close, and then placing his hands on my face as he slowly kissed me. I relaxed into the kiss, my passions taking over and blotting out my worries and fears. Despite his somewhat frightening words earlier, I sensed he'd never intentionally hurt me, either physically nor emotionally, and I gave myself over to him.

He pulled back, and began to undress me, taking his time, allowing his fingers to roam my body. Like the first time he touched me, his touch was almost electric, my skin prickling with his slow caresses. As he undressed me, I began to pluck at his coverings, wanting to feel his flesh against mine.

The waist of my pants loosened and my desires began to roar as his lips and fingers teased me. Slowly pushing his shirt from his shoulders, I toed my sneakers off before stepping on the legs of my pants, pulling my appendages free of the confining cloth as he released my bra. I stepped in close, pressing myself to his warm, muscular chest as he kissed me. I thrilled with the kiss, our tongues dancing as he pulled me in tight.

After I had my fill, I eased out of the kiss and began opening his pants with shaking hands as he slid my undies down. With a wiggle of my hips, I allowed them to fall as I crouched. I pulled his cock from his pants, holding it as I covered the head with butterfly kisses. He tried to lift me to my feet, but I shrugged him off. Leaving his cock, I knelt lower and untied his boots.

As the laces loosened, I nudged him back, and he sat on the edge of the bed. Smiling at him, I slowly removed first one boot and sock, and then the other, before sliding his pants and underwear off his legs. I hoped he'd take me as he had that morning, kissing and licking me to a shattering orgasm, and then taking me slow and easy before finishing me off with hard, pounding fuck. I'd never had such a dynamic and inventive lover before, and I thrilled in anticipation of the next new thing he'd do to me... but first things first.

As I dropped his pants, I moved between his legs and swallowed him without warning. He barked loudly, his cry of pleasure exciting me even more. He allowed me to suck him for a moment before he gently pushed me away.

"No," he murmured. "Let me take care of you tonight."

I shivered and burned in equal measure with his words, his voice dripping sex and promise. I considered going back to his cock, but before I could make up my mind, he pulled me onto him as he fell to his back onto the bed. Holding me securely, he rolled, dumping me to the mattress, before releasing me and rolling me to my side. I did as he asked, but when he moved to spoon me, I escaped his embrace, turned to face him, and pushed him onto his back.

He allowed me to control him, and I smiled as I swung a leg over his hips before draping myself across his chest. "What are you going to do to me tonight?" I purred.

"What do you want me to do to you tonight?" he rumbled, his voice slow and sexy as his gaze caressed my face.

My smile grew larger as I tried to think of something. I had a long list of things I wanted to try, with the right man, but then I decided it might be more fun to find out what he fantasized about. "Surprise me," I murmured as I took his lips for mine.

As I withdrew from the kiss with a sigh, he tightened his embrace and rolled, coming to rest above me as he smiled. "Surprise you, huh?"

I felt a tingle. "Yes," I whispered, thrilling with the unknown.

He rose and offered his hand. I took it and he pulled me to my feet. I waited for him to lead me, or tell me what he wanted me to do, but then he surprised me by pulling me the dozen or so steps back to the front of his trailer. I smiled, already thinking about him sitting on the couch, his ass hanging off the edge as he fucked me hard and fast. Or maybe he had other ideas. Maybe he was going to pull me onto the couch with him, holding me tight so we didn't fall to the floor. My heart began to hammer harder with my growing excitement, eager to try either, or maybe both, options.

I began to slow, waiting for him to turn to the couch, but he turned the opposite way and tugged me to the door. My heart nearly stopped when he opened the door and stepped into the pouring rain, still pulling my hand. When I pulled back, he released my hand, stepped to the ground, and then turned to face me as the water cascaded over his perfect body. He continued to hold his hand out, saying nothing, seemingly unconcerned about his nakedness while silently inviting me to join him.

I want to! Oh, God, how I want to! How had he known? I'd fantasized about this very thing for years, loving movies where the boy gets the girl and they end up making love in the rain, but now that I had my chance, I was suddenly unsure.

He continued to stand in the rain saying nothing, his cock hard, his hand out, and his smile encouraging. I started to step out but then drew back. His trailer was tucked away by the warehouse and shop. It was dark and secluded, and the entire yard was fenced. Nobody can see. Nobody will know. It may be my only chance. My heart pounding like I'd just completed a marathon, my legs weak, I took a deep breath to summon my courage, and stepped into the rain.

Once I'd made the commitment, I threw myself into his arms from the step, pulling myself up and wrapping my legs around his hips as his arms surrounded me. I was soaked in moments, but it didn't matter. The rain was cool, a perfect counterpoint to the heat roiling inside me as I took his lips and kissed him deeply. He carried me as I hung on him, kissing his neck and shoulders, my imagination running wild. I didn't know what he had in mind, but I didn't care. We could fuck in the mud if he wanted to, so long as we fucked!

He stepped off the path, stopping in front of the Pontiac we'd picked up, and disentangled himself from me. Placing me on the ground, my feet sinking slightly into the mud, he roughly spun me to face the vehicle, then pressed me down, mashing my breasts and stomach into the car. The metal was shockingly cold against my breasts, stomach, and face, but that only increased my excitement. Holding my hips, he entered me before he began to thrust, his hips slapping loudly against my ass, the feel of the slippery metal sliding beneath my flesh incredibly erotic. He released my hips, grabbed my hands, and pinned them to the hood with one hand as he leaned over me, his weight pressing me harder into the car as he kissed my neck and shoulders hard.

I whimpered, grunting with each hard thrust as he fucked me slow and deep, his free hand between my legs as he tickled my womanhood. Licking my lips as the sweet rain rolled down my face, I was alive with desire, a long-held secret finally lived. His finger dancing in my wetness, I keened softly, fighting to hold my cry of pleasure, and failing, as he slammed his cock deep inside me and held himself there. His finger still busy, my orgasm rolled over me like the rain, the soft rumble of distant thunder a perfect accompaniment to my long, loud wail as a storm of pleasure raged inside.

"Fuck..." I panted as I sagged. I'd thought the titanic orgasm I'd experienced the last time we fucked would never be topped, but I'd been wrong. I lay on the hood of the car, his cock deep inside me, his weight against my back and ass as he slowly teased my womanhood.

"You almost made me come," he growled into my ear.

I blew out air from puffed lips as he released my hands and rose from my back. I levered myself off the car as he stepped back, allowing me to turn to face him. He pulled me to him, kissing me furiously as I ground myself into him, his hard cock trapped between our bodies as we kissed feeling deliciously wicked. I was living my fantasy, it was better than I dreamed, and I wanted more. I pulled my lips from his and then leaned back against the car, propping on the hood as I opened my legs and curled my finger at him with my best come fuck me smile.

The light on the corner of the shop allowing me to see his face was a mask of desire, he picked me up and slid me up the hood, positioning me as the rain pattered against my body. Holding me, he stepped between my legs, leaned over me, and drove into me hard, growling low and deep in his chest, the sounds of his desire winding me tight. Wrapping one hand firmly around the back of my neck, his thick arms against my shoulders as he held me tightly against him, he began pounding into me. I surrounded him with my arms to pull him down into a kiss, his tight embrace and plunging cock setting me on edge.

He began driving into me harder, then harder still, our tongues dancing, but then pleasure exploded within me. "Oh... fuck!" I wailed loudly as he again teased my button. "You're going to make me come!"

We were sliding all over the hood of the car as he hammered into me, adjusted my position, and then began pounding into me again. I wailed and bucked, unable to remain still as he massaged my clit while fucking me. I felt wild and free, luxuriating in the pleasures of man and woman as I never had. I pulled his lips to mine again, desperate to taste his lips.

"I'm going to come," he rasped as he pulled back from the kiss.

I howled, exhilarating in giving him pleasure, my own desire rising within me, the caress of his finger and the pounding of his cock driving, driving, driving me to climax.

"I'm going to come! I can't... fuck... I'm going to come!" he sneered, his face twisting with erotic agony.

"Come! Please! I want you to come!"

He rumbled low and deep in his chest for a long moment before he barked loudly. "I'm coming! Fuck! I'm fucking coming!" he snarled as he shuddered, is once smooth, hard, thrusts becoming erratic.

He continued to drive his cock into me as he moaned long and loud, his finger caressing me with desperate intensity as he buried his face in my neck, his pounding hips and dancing finger never slowing. He was giving me his everything, his muscles rippling under his skin as he continued pounding into me. Carl never cared if I climaxed, caring about only his own pleasure, but Rand was torturing himself in a desperate bid to finish me.

"I'm going to come!" I whimpered.

His embrace began crushingly tight, his body taut with effort, pleasure, and perhaps erotic pain. "Fuck... I'm... can't..." he whimpered into my neck, and still he fucked me, his cavorting finger and plunging cock drawing my orgasm to me until it washed over me like a great wave.

I cried my completion to the sky as I strained against him, holding him tight as I battled my own pleasure, my legs drawing up as my body tried to curl in on itself. He pulled his hand from between us, released my neck to grip my shoulders, and tucked his arms tight to my sides to hold me even tighter as he continued to lunge into me, his soft whimpers and quiet cries sounding more agonizing with every plunge of his cock.

He was destroying himself... for me. "Stop! Please stop!" I gasped as my rapture seared through me, the rain unable to cool the heat of our passion.

He groaned as he stilled his hips and sagged over me. He held me for a long moment, his breath coming in harsh pants as tremors rippled through his body.

"Fuck..." he whispered into my neck as his embrace slowly relaxed.

"I can't," I whispered as I rocked my head. "I'm ruined."

He huffed out a single chuckle before blowing out a long stream of air. After another moment, he brought his lips to mine for perhaps the best kiss of my life. He slowly pulled back from my lips before burying his face in my neck again. We held each other for a long moment, no words spoke, before with a groan of effort, he lifted himself off me. He kissed me again, before taking my hands and pulling me to my feet. He pulled me into another kiss, a long, warm, deep caress of his lips, before he quickly squatted and picked me up, one hand under my knees, the other around my shoulders. I shrieked in surprise and fright, but then relaxed, pulling myself into him and laying my head against his shoulder.

12