Savour Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Orla.
4.1k words
4.83
4.8k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
241 Followers

This is Part 4 of an 8-part series. You should read at least Part 1 (and preferably Parts 2 and 3) before this one, to provide some context.

Orla.

Orla is a vision. She's a beautiful cailín (Irishwoman), tall and shapely, with amazing, luxuriant, copper-red hair, which falls in gorgeous loose curls around her shoulders, stunning grey-green eyes, and creamy-pale skin, with a cute band of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Unsurprisingly, she was wowing boys from her mid teens, helped by a rapidly-developing figure (as she said, 'By the time I was 15 I was already a 34DD.') and it was almost impossible for a young impressionable girl to remain indifferent to 'all that flattery and attention.'

She was married at 18, in what she calls 'A loony infatuation when I didn't even know my arse from my elbow' and divorced at 24, somehow having avoided pregnancy. She takes up the story:

***

Orla:

'I never felt like I wanted kids, and I was scrupulous with the contraception. Almost from day one of the marriage though, I had doubts. I never liked the sex, which seemed sort of animalistic to me. It was much less erotic than the delicious times when I was at home on my own and could have a long sensual session of pleasuring myself.

I began to wonder about my sexuality, and then it just happened. The moment of clarity. I was watching the film Titanic (which I hadn't seen before) and, you know, there's that scene where Kate Winslet is posing for a nude painting, and I was admiring the lovely glimpse you get of her tits and suddenly felt my pants getting wet. Bam! That was it. I thought, feck me, I'm a lesbian.

Once I'd realised it, all sorts of doubts evaporated, and lots of things suddenly made sense; why I used to be fascinated at school when our PE teacher's nipples sometimes showed through her top, or why I felt a warm tingly glow in my body when my best friend Cara hugged me. I knew I had to ask Finn, my husband, for a divorce.

He didn't take it badly. It was all a bit matter-of-fact actually. We really weren't in love and I think he was only keeping me around as a kind of trophy. Well feck that!'

***

Orla was working as a restaurant manager when she divorced Finn but, with great courage, she resigned from her job, took what money she had from a modest inheritance, moved to England, and started her own restaurant which, by all accounts and Google Maps reviews, is very popular indeed.

But why, when she's so bright, feisty, gorgeous, and successful, is she coming to me and paying for sex? Well, she told me that in the six years since coming to the UK, she'd had a few lesbian relationships, but none of them lasted. She'd loved exploring her new-found lesbian sexuality, and was by now a very experienced lesbian lover, but none of these women had apparently been 'right' for her.

She decided that, to find Ms Right, she would have to be more careful and more choosy, and not just jump into bed with any lesbian woman who found her irresistible (there would be many), but she realised that that could mean a period of sexual deprivation or abstinence, and she didn't like that prospect one bit. She had come to really enjoy lesbian sex which, as she says, is so heavenly, so sensual, and so deliciously erotic, and she didn't want to give that up, even temporarily. As she might have said, 'Feck that!' So, her solution is me. I'm a stopgap. A substitute. Someone to keep her lesbian desires satisfied while she searches for her forever lover. And I'm fine with that, as long as it lasts.

She phoned me one lunchtime and said, in her typically forthright way, 'Hi 'Livia, I'm as horny as hell, do you have an opening for me?' I could almost hear the lascivious wink in her voice - she loved this kind of innuendo - and I entered into the spirit:

'I do, as it happens, you can cum now' (wink wink).

Extending the double entendre, she feigned misunderstanding, saying 'Come again?'

But I was ready for that... 'Of course. As many times as you like'.

We both burst out laughing.

'Seriously, Orla, I'm free this afternoon, so, if you want...'

'If I WANT? Jeez, do I ever. I'll be there in an hour.'

This didn't give me much preparation time, but in Orla's case, that didn't really matter because she only ever wanted my body, and the warm intimacy of feminine sex. No special prep or props were required, so I just needed to be showered, scented, and dressed in some nice underwear.

I chose a cotton rich set in black, and no stockings. The briefs were high-waisted, and there was just a thin band of lace around the waistband and a small lacy panel on the sides of the bra. Not my usual sheer or lace-heavy ensemble with black stockings and suspenders, but subtly sexy I thought. I knew Orla's preferences by now and I knew she'd love it. Not that she's averse to overtly sexy lingerie, but she had once said 'Nice undies are lovely, but nothing you can put on is better than the bare, naked you.'

I always feel I have a lot to live up to with Orla; I am a couple of inches taller than her, have a good shape, and breasts that are large enough to even overshadow hers, but she's just stunningly beautiful. Every feature and aspect of her is perfect, from head to toe, and anyone who has had a sexual partner like that will know, it can be intimidating. I wonder whether some of her relationships failed because of that. I think that being with her could easily give you an inferiority complex. Only someone who can match her sexual assurance and confidence will survive being with her.

As is often the case with Orla, I had a slight frisson of apprehension as I waited for her to arrive. I get this only with certain clients - something primitive is going on, deep in my psyche - but never so intense as when it's her. It's not an unpleasant feeling. In fact I noticed my pants becoming moist with anticipation, and that didn't happen with anyone but Orla - until Ellie came along that is, but that's a story for a later chapter.

Orla always comes to me impeccably attired, and this time was no exception. She arrived looking spectacular, wearing a nicely-fitted, black, knee-length skirt and an emerald green satin blouse, which was sensational. What is it about redheads and green? It's always a stunning combination. Her stockings (yes, I soon found out they were stockings) were cream silk, and absolutely gorgeous, and her shoes were elegant but modest black court shoes (pumps to Americans) with a single strap and about a 2-inch heel.

Obviously, like me, she doesn't wear really high heels when she's out and about because she's tall - even a 3-inch heel would take her over the 6-foot mark- but I think, if you are lucky enough to have naturally long legs, as we do, a 2" heel looks great.

She walked in, full of poise and confidence, and immediately took charge. She does that; knows what she wants and doesn't wait around to be asked. She grabbed my hand, led me straight to the sex room, kicked off her shoes and began unbuttoning her blouse, looking at me with a smouldering expression that was just about enough to make my knickers spontaneously combust. She really was horny.

Of course, I'm no shrinking violet myself and, with a flourish, I dropped my silk robe on the floor, revealing my pretty, but modest, bra and pants.

'Ooo, look at demure you!' she said, looking me up and down while continuing her slow strip. She shrugged off the blouse and dropped her skirt, revealing the most exquisite lingerie. All in matching cream, the bra and pants were subtly embroidered with tiny roses, which always make me think of another kind of petals, and the tops of those silk stockings came right up, almost to her bum cheeks, leaving very little of her even-creamier thighs exposed (not easy to achieve for someone with legs as long as hers).

She struck a pose, then minced around in a circle to show me every inch. She was a peaches & cream dream. I was actually salivating.

'God, I'm such a show-off!' She exclaimed, making no attempt to keep the glee out of her voice.

'If you've got it, flaunt it,' I smiled, 'and girl, you definitely got it!'

She resumed her smoking hot look, those pale green eyes boring into me like hot ice, if there were such a thing, pushed herself up against me and kissed me ardently.

One thing she had made clear right at the beginning of our liaison was that, for her, sex had to be full of passion and fervour. It had to feel like real love-making, not just sex acts. She had misgivings about whether our dalliance would be able to 'do it' for her, given its artificiality. Well, I'm not much of an actor, but I can certainly play that part, particularly when I'm with someone like Orla, and the fact that she has returned to me half a dozen times already suggests I'm making a pretty good job of it. I kissed her back with equal passion, holding the back of her head to press our mouths together.

I could feel her ardour almost radiating from her, and she walked me backwards until I fell back onto the bed. She bent forward and kissed her way down my stomach then pulled my knickers off, gently but very firmly. I defy anyone not to get excited when someone like Orla does that to you.

'Oooo' she said, 'these are wet. Did I do that?'

'You sure did' I said, slightly breathlessly.

She held them up to her face and inhaled deeply, then said 'Mmm, lovely. Let's make s'more.'

She took my hands and pulled me into a sitting position, then reached behind me to unclasp my bra, resting her chin on my shoulder and whispering in my ear 'Let's get the girls out, shall we?' She lifted the bra over my head in one deft movement, allowing my big boobs to swing free, then gently pushed me back onto the mattress. Kneeling on the bed, straddling my thighs, and perusing my now-naked body, she ran her fingertips from my collarbones, down over my breasts, making me release an involuntary little whimper as they passed over my very erect and sensitive nipples, then on over my abdominal muscles to the peaks of my hip bones.

'Oh God, you are beautiful... So, f'ckin sexy.' she said.

'I'M beautiful?' I exclaimed, 'Look at you!'

Looking up at her kneeling over me, she looked like some kind of goddess. Literally breathtaking.

'Yes, YOU'RE beautiful' she repeated, leaning forward. 'I particularly like these...' and she cupped my breasts and pushed them together, making them pout impressively. I mean, they are too large to actually disappear when I lie down, but they do spread out somewhat - I am nearly 40 after all - but when held like Orla was holding them now, they still look pretty lush.

'Mouthwatering' she said, as she bent down to suck on them, pushing my legs apart with a knee and settling between them for some breast worship. I've noticed before that she really loves my tits. She has a kind of reverence for them, despite having a very impressive pair herself, and she was quickly into a kind of sexual rapture, eyes closed as she just luxuriated in the sensual tactility of my soft warm breasts.

Of course, I was not immune to this stimulation and my areolae crinkled up even more under her tongue's expert caress and I groaned my approval as she made wonderful love to them. My pussy was as wet as it ever gets, my creamy juice trickling down into my bum crack as I just lay there soaking up her desire.

Before long, my clit was positively aching for some attention, but Orla's stomach was pressing firmly on my mons, as she lay between my legs, making it inaccessible to my fingers, so I had to give her a rather unsubtle hint, or I think she may have lost herself in my breasts for the whole session.

'Oooh, you are making me so wet babe. My pussy is feeling deprived.'

'Mmm,' she murmured 'can't have that, can we?' and she smiled up at me, dazzling me again with those incredible limpid green eyes, as she slid down until she was face to fanny with my oozing sex. She inhaled my aroma and breathed out 'Oh, that is f'ckin gorgeous.'

Her syrupy Irish brogue somehow makes everything she says sound even more sexy. She definitely has me enthralled.

She gently spread my outer lips with her fingers and stared at my wet folds for a moment, her mouth slightly open and her head cocked slightly to one side, then she moved forward and planted the most delicious soft kiss on my hot flesh. I raised myself on my elbows to watch her and I could hardly believe the sight of this utterly stunning woman kissing my cunt lips. Amazing.

She turned her head sideways and pushed her tongue into me until her nose was squashed into the plump flesh and hairs of my labia majora and, at the same time brought her hand around my left thigh and began to gently caress my clit hood with one finger. 'Ohh, ffuck.' I flopped back on the bed, spread my legs as wide as they would go, and shuddered as she slowly began to ease her tongue in and out of my vagina, regularly swallowing my juice as it oozed out of me. She then brought her other hand around my right thigh and used a finger to pull back my fleshy hood and expose my throbbing clit to her other finger. She continued her slow, gentle tongue-fucking, while rubbing my little button, gradually increasing the speed of both as she expertly coaxed me to the most incredible shaking, squirting orgasm. She stayed there for long precious moments after I came, lapping up every drop of my cream she could get, and then she moved up and kissed me. An amazing, passionate, musky, tongue-laden kiss. Heavenly.

A thought occurred to me (though I didn't share it with her) that she is so amazing, she'd be even better at what I do than I am, and that's saying something.

I hear that some 'sex workers', obviously those that 'entertain' male clients, develop a kind of internal detachment switch that enables them to separate their essential selves from the acts they perform with their customers. That horrifies me; It has never occurred to me to detach myself from my clients. If that were necessary, I think I'd stop. I fully immerse myself in, and fully experience, the sex, and I think that's why I get so much repeat 'business'.

Anyway, Orla had now more than spoiled me. It was my turn to provide her with something worth paying for.

'Come here gorgeous' I said pulling her up by the hand, and she moved up until she was straddling my breasts, squeezing them together with her thighs. She reached behind herself and undid her bra, shrugging it off so that it fell playfully on my face, then she bent forward, bringing her delectable nipples within reach of my tongue.

Her breasts are not as large as mine, but she is still impressively busty and, good lord, they are sheer perfection. Beautifully shaped, with small pink areolae, just slightly on the upper curve, and nipples that are just prominent enough, without being freakishly spectacular. They are a vision of bountiful womanhood and I suckled them eagerly, thrilling to the feel of her warm, crinkled areolae and hard nipples on my tongue.

I tried to emulate the way she adores my breasts - so sensual and erotic - kissing my way across the tops of them, then down into her cleavage, while flicking my thumbs across her nipples, then underneath them, holding them up as I kissed along the beautiful crease where they met her chest, then back to sucking her nipples.

After enjoying this attention for a while, she moaned and kissed the top of my head, murmuring 'Oh God 'Livia, that's divine, but my pussy is crying out for some face-time.'

She moved up so that her pussy was right in front of my face; all this time she had kept those gorgeous cream panties on, but now she pushed the front of them down with her thumbs, deliberately flaunting her glistening copper-coloured pubes and her wet lips. I stared, transfixed, at her gorgeous sex, and licked my lips as I salivated involuntarily at the sight of it.

'You love this, don't you?' she said, sassily. I gulped and nodded, and she said 'I love showing it to you. I told you, I'm a terrible show-off.'

She got to her feet, standing astride me, and very slowly and sensuously undid the clips of her suspenders then pushed her panties down and stepped elegantly out of them, one foot at a time - no easy feat when standing on a soft bed, I can tell you - then she knelt back down and dangled them over my face, saying 'I thought your knicks were wet, but these are sopping.' and she trailed them back and forth across my features, leaving a wet streak from ear to ear.

Jeez, this was so deliciously horny! I savoured her taste, where her wet pants had crossed my lips, and I savoured the anticipation of getting more. Much more.

She moved her pussy up even closer to my face and said 'There now. Now you can see it properly,' as she spread her lips outer lips with both hands. She was absolutely dripping wet, and the hot, crinkled flesh of her inner lips looked succulent and irresistible. I built up her anticipation a little by turning my head left and then right to kiss both of her silk stocking tops before turning to those wet lips, taking them fervidly into my mouth, and sucking her gorgeous juice off them. Then I slipped my tongue into her incredibly hot hole, running it around her entrance and lapping up her juice, then spreading it up and over her beautiful pink clit.

'Uh, uhh, feck, that's good' she groaned, and moved her hips against me, still holding herself wide open, smearing her slippery lips across my mouth and nose. Her juice was streaming freely from her now and I had to swallow more and more regularly to keep up with the flow. She was in a VERY high state of arousal and I used all my experience to increase it still further, tonguing every inch of her vulva in all sorts of creative ways.

It seemed to work, and soon she gripped my hair with both hands and began to fuck my face lewdly as her orgasm built. Actually, she later told me she had already had a couple of 'minis' (her description) but this was going to be a big one.

'Uh, uh, uh,' she went, grunting huskily with each thrust.

I lay there with my mouth wide open, held my tongue out flat for her to rub against, and just revelled in the wonderful, blissful experience of being used by this gorgeous woman. I looked up as she face-fucked me; my view was obscured each time her pussy covered my eyes, but I kept getting ravishing glimpses of her towering over me. The creamy skin of her stomach, her adorable full breasts with their erect little nipples, and her lovely face, with her copper locks cascading over her shoulders and those stunning green eyes gazing lustfully down into mine as she drenched me from hairline to chin point with her delicious cream.

She built and built her rhythm, faster and faster, rising to a peak of desperate thrusting (my nose got a serious drubbing) and then she suddenly stopped, arched her back, and cried out. A wild, delirious, hoarse cry that came from deep within her. I felt her buttocks clench tightly, her legs clamped my head in a vice-like grip and there was a delicious, momentary pause, when her world seemed to stand still, and then a thick flood of creamy, tangy, musty fluid filled my mouth as she came.

'Ohhhh, fuuuuk'n hell... '

I kept my mouth open and my tongue out until her twitching aftershocks subsided and then I swallowed all her creamy, and incredibly delicious, cum in two gulps.

She sat back slightly, her bum cheeks squashing my breasts and then leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on my hip bones. She looked down and re-focussed on my well-fucked face and croaked 'God almighty 'Livia, are you OK? That last come was intense.'

I nodded and smiled 'Oh, you bet I am. I really loved it. You can fuck me like that anytime you like.'

'Well, maybe in a year or so, when I get my pelvis back from the dark side.' she chuckled, and rolled off me to lie by my side, her chest still heaving and making her breasts rise and fall adorably.

LissyW
LissyW
241 Followers
12