Say Hello to Wife's Little Friend

Story Info
His Wife's Dildo Is Her Closest Friend.
4.3k words
4.29
4.6k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Say Hello To My Wife's

Little Friend

"Just come in long enough to take a piss and say hello to Claire," I said as I pulled the rental car into our driveway behind my wife's car. "She's not expecting us until Sunday, but come on in and see her, say hi, and consider staying for dinner. She'll be pissed off if you don't at least come in for a few minutes. You've met her before, right?"

"Your head working?" he said. "Yeah, my bladder is the size of Omaha. Two more blocks and I was going to piss on your fucking seats," he added. We went in the side door and I headed for one bathroom and pointed out to Jake the direction of the other one. After two toilets flushed, we met in the hallway.

"She home?" he asked. "Awfully damn quiet." I led him toward the kitchen and we started to walk past our guest bedroom. I stopped to let him go first, but he looked to the right and then froze in the hallway. I bumped into him and glanced in the direction he was looking.

On the guest bed was my wife, Claire, naked, on her back, head on the pillow with her eyes closed, knees pulled up, and her legs wide apart, feet a few inches off the bed. Her mouth slightly open, with both hands on a large dildo, my wife was working this slippery cylinder in and out of her splayed pussy at a rate faster than a internal combustion engine in high gear. The pad of one thumb made small circles over her clitoris, the other hand held the dildo. The action of her hands and her concentration made hearing us a non-factor.

Jake and I stood with our mouths hanging open, almost glued in place in the hall, unable to move, unwilling to leave, not wanting to look but unable to turn away, not believing what we were seeing, but too fascinated to stop looking. Jake and I recovered at the same time, jerked our heads back from the open door, and he pushed me back while I forced him forward, both trying to get out of the doorway and down the hall as quietly as possible, before she saw us, before she opened her eyes and caught us catching her.

"Holy shit," he muttered quietly when we got to the living room. Whispering, he asked, "What the fuck should we do?" I shrugged and shook my head. "Fuck."

"Let's go to the garage," I whispered, leaving the house as quietly as we could. Jake couldn't be more embarrassed if it had been him using the dildo. When we got to the garage, we stood in the center, but neither of us spoke; we just stood there like two guys who stepped in shit and had tracked it on the good carpet. Jake tried to avoid looking at me, as if making eye contact would worsen the predicament, so he simply pretend he hadn't seen my wife fucking herself with a giant dildo.

I had closed the side door to the garage as quietly as I could, then turned to face my embarrassed friend. "I'm sorry man," he said for no particular reason. "I didn't mean to look. I only saw her for a second. I mean, shit...man...."

I guess I wasn't careful enough about closing the door quietly, because we hadn't been in the garage for three full minutes when the door opened and Claire's concerned face appeared around the corner. Alarmed at what the source of the sound was in her supposedly empty house, she finally stepped in wearing a short robe, holding it closed. When she had seen that it was us, her reaction went from alarm to embarrassment and her face turned a deep shade of red as she stood as paralyzed in the doorway looking into the garage as we had been in the hall. By the looks on our faces, she knew we had seen her. "Were you just in the house?" she'd asked. I had said we weren't, then amended it to "only for a few seconds." She looked at me with horror on her face. "In the hall?" she'd said. When the impact of us being in the house hit her in the face, she turned and ran embarrassed from the garage.

We heard the door to the kitchen slam and he and I looked at one another as if we'd just accidentally shot the neighbors seeing-eye dog. "Holy shit," he said again. It bothered me that he'd seen her, but it was even worse that we had upset her so.

We walked into the house and Jake, figuring he didn't want to bump into Claire again, went to the family room and took a seat on the couch, sitting like a naughty boy with his arms folded. I went to our bedroom and knocked. When she didn't answer, I opened the door slowly and went in. "You saw?" was all she said. It was an accusation not a question.

"We didn't see nothing," I said in a momentary lapse into middle school vernacular. I couldn't believe I'd said that, and she turned and gave me a look you get from a pissed off middle school principal.

"A double negative works when you're twelve," she said in a monotone, her words as flat and angry as total chagrin could make them. I let her sit quietly on the edge of the bed, waiting until she was ready to speak. I knew nothing I could say would make it all not happen, so I just stood there, mute with a dumb-ass grin on my face. She was incredibly embarrassed and hell hath no fury like a woman mortified in front of her husband's hunting buddy with a dildo in both hands and an orgasm on her face.

Finally, she turned to me and asked in a near whisper, "Did Jake see?"

There was no point in denying the obvious, so I nodded without speaking.

"Why are you home so early?" she asked in the same dull monotone of humiliation.

"Engine blew on the Honda," I said. "Spent three hours waiting for the tow truck, then we got a rental car and ended up leaving the Honda in Medford to be fixed in about a week.

"Fucked up day, huh?" she said, quietly, as if what had just happened was worse than all the rest of it. Then a muffled laugh came from deep in her throat. "Then you come home and find your wife riding a dildo in front of your hunting buddy." Like a dumb ass I just shrugged and nodded.

"I never saw you use one of those before," I said, struggling for something to say, not moving from my assigned spot, afraid to come any closer, afraid to leave. She motioned with her head for me to come to her. When I got next to the bed, I kissed her on the cheek.

"It helps me work off stress," she said, an explanation I hadn't asked for, then she turned away from me, the movement was mechanical and stiff.

"Has it got a name? I asked, trying to lighten up the mood. She shook her head and I said it looked like a nice one.

"A nice one?" she said sarcastically. "That's what you've got? A nice one?"

"I mean a nice, big one."

"What did Jake say?" she asked timidly, ignoring my joke about the dildo's size, also wanting to know where he was.

"We didn't talk about it."

"He thinks your wife is a sex feign with a big dildo in her pussy," she said, then she laughed again, but it was a hollow and humorless laugh.

"He thinks I'm a lucky man," I said. There was a long pause where she just looked at me, incredulous that I'd make such a dumb-ass remark. "Any wife secure enough to bring herself when her husband's away is a great woman in Jake's eyes."

"I've been using it for a few years," she said quietly, ignoring the compliment, explaining away her behavior, explanation I didn't need, "and it's eight inches, by the way."

"If you wanted a big cock, why didn't you tell me," I said stupidly, trying to turn it into a joke. She turned serious, then looked up at me with a pleading look that was no nonsense.

"I need more than one man at a time," she said in a tone that left no doubt as to her sincerity. I've never been able to limit myself to only one man.

"It's just something I have to do," she said quietly, as if to herself. "I mean, being in control. Giving myself some... strange stuff."

"I masturbate to work off a little stress myself," I said in an explanation she had not asked for either. "It's nothing to be ashamed about."

"I'm not." She turned quickly away and made a face. "I can't live without it, sex on the side."

We then talked for nearly an hour about what she had been so mortified about, which I tried to make her understand most people do it. "More woman would be less depressed if more of them started getting "long slender friends," I said. I asked if she wanted me to ask Jake to leave so she could come out.

"I can't hide in here forever," she said. "No, he didn't do anything wrong. I like Jake," she repeated.

"Neither did you," I said. "You want Jake?"

She stood up and tied her robe closed, then walked to the door. "I do," she said. We went in to the family room together and Jake looked up, scowling like a kid put on time-out.

"I'm sorry, Jake. I guess I don't have any secrets from you anymore," she joked to Jake as we walked in, "at least not from you." He smiled and she actually smiled back. All of a sudden there was chemistry between them I didn't understand at the time. She walked up to Jake and kissed him. I'd like you to help me out with something," she said. He nodded and took her hand.

Jake and Claire and I talked for another hour, mostly them, about the trip, the car, and anything else we could think of to avoid mentioning what had just happened earlier. Finally, I guess deciding the best way to overcome an embarrassing situation is to just come at it head on. "Would you like to see it?" she asked, looking directly at Jake. "I've washed it off real good," she said as she got up and retrieved the small zippered pouch she carried her dildo in.

I'd never seen it, so I wondered where it was kept, probably in her underwear drawer. Before unzipping the bag, she asked again if he wanted to see it. She seemed eager to show him and he surprised me by nodding eagerly, looking positively fascinated at the prospect of inspecting my wife's plastic, artificial cock, saying he'd love to see it, seeming genuinely interested in looking at my wife's dildo.

"Does it vibrate?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. Claire seemed to become calmer at his words and took it out of the pouch, holding in front of her, showing him where the batteries went. She looked amazingly at ease while showing her eight inch plastic cock, but part of that was him, his obvious interest and easy and friendly demeanor. He put her at ease and she had fallen for him, and I could see it.

By the end of dinner (yes Jake stayed), Claire and Jake seemed to become old friends in less than two hours. They were especially comfortable with one another, like old hunting pals, without a trace of uneasiness over what he had seen and she had done earlier in the day, like old hunting pals who were about to sleep together.

Jake was incredibly impressed with Claire. "Your wife really is something," he said as I walked him out to his car. "Most women would have hid in the closet all night. But she was, man, just great. I thought with us blundering in on her this afternoon she'd never talk to me again, but she seems okay with everything." I was as impressed with her as he was, since I was wondering if she'd ever speak to either of us again as well.

"You like her," I said and he nodded. "She needs other men, she tells me. Could you help us out?" I asked.

"I like Jake," she said when I came back in.

"I know," I said. Would you be interested in Jake helping us out with your craving?" She smiled and simply nodded.

"We should have him over for dinner," she added, taking the subject to the next level. There was no trace of embarrassment in her tone, no sign he had seen her bringing herself with a giant dildo, and she seemed genuinely over any awkwardness at being seen with her dildo embedded deep in her pussy. Claire was, in fact, interested in more than having him over for dinner.

"He thought you may never want to speak to him again, after, ah, this afternoon," I said. She actually laughed, then said the worst part was right at first. "So you're okay with it?" She said she was over the embarrassment and said Jake made her feel totally comfortable. "You sure impressed him," I said.

"He impressed me," she said. "Maybe we can have a special dessert," she said with a special emphasis on the word dessert.

She looked incredible, shook her head, flashed those big brown eyes, and said, "I impressed him, by showing everything I had with my trusty dildo jammed in my pussy?" I told her it was the way she handled the whole thing afterwards, her looks, and said he thought she was a remarkable woman. I think he feels any woman who pleasures herself with a artificial dick is the kind of woman he's looking for. "Besides," I said, "I'm sure he has the hots for you."

When we went to bed we undressed, then sat on the edge of the bed and talked about her "friend" and how often she used it. She surprised me by saying she did it about twice a week, especially when I was gone. She admitted that sometimes she even used it on a day that we'd had sex. That, of course, didn't surprise me, because I often jack off the same day we've fucked and I told her so. It seemed to please her.

"Want to use it on me?" she asked, getting up and going to the nightstand drawer where she'd put it after showing it to Jake. Since Jake was so curious about it, I hadn't had the chance to look at it very closely. She handed it to me and holding it I could see how big it actually was. We got into bed and she scooted up to the pillow, turning onto her back and looking up at me.

"How much of this can you get in you?" I asked, holding it up.

"Most of it," she said. "Depending on how horny I am."

She had thrown back the covers and spread her legs, pulling up her knees the raise her pussy slit. I put the dildo to her cunt lips and rubbed in up and down. "There is Astroglide in the pouch," she said. "Be sure and lube it up real good before you put it in me, because pussy juice won't do the trick." I'd been married to her for six years, but I didn't know as much about her as I thought. I did as she said and began to insert it slowly in my wife's puffy vagina, pushing the pink lips apart with the tip.

"Would you like to give Jake a demonstration," I asked, not joking.

"Of course," she said, obviously taking it seriously. I said I wasn't kidding, but added that when she was showing him her plastic friend I wasn't sure if she was going to demonstrate it or not. "I almost did," she said, again very serious, her face reddening. "You think he would have wanted me to?"

"Of course," I said. "That's every man's dream." She smiled and nodded, accepting my idea as probably accurate.

The conversation trailed off as I got more of the eight inches in her pussy and her concentration began to fade. I brought her to one orgasm with her "friend", then fucked her with the real thing to another.

"Did Jake say anything at his car before he left?" she asked as we cuddled after I came in her and she did me orally. The situation in the guest room had aroused her, that was for sure. I told her Jake thought she was "one fucking-sexy lady" and hoped our busting in on you wouldn't hurt thier friendship. " I think right now he's probably dreaming about what he saw today, imagining your pussy with his hard cock in it, and he probably won't forget that sight for a long time," I said.

"He thinks it was really hot seeing you with the dildo," I said. She turned red but a slight grin curled the corners of her mouth.

"Really?"

"He wants to fuck you for sure," I said.

It wasn't just finding out she uses a dildo on herself, which is a sexual fact I never even suspected about my wife, but I was finding out she was much more sexual that I'd ever known before. She seemed different after Jake and I had seen her with plunging in and out of her in the guest room that day. There was something more sexual, more saucy, and assertive, certainly more attentive to and curious about Jake. I'd never seen her flirt with anyone before, but after the "dildo incident" (which we started calling it) she was far more demonstrative with her affections and much more open about her afternoon delight in the guest room.

"How many lovers did you have other the years?" I asked her during the afterglow, as we both got our energy back and cuddled.

"About forty," she said without looking at me, her eyes turned to the ceiling.

"You fucked forty guys?" I repeated, astonished I'd never even suspected. "Any during the last five years?"

"Only my little friend here," she said, holding up her faithful dildo.

Three days later we had to drive up to Medford to get the Honda, and Jake volunteered to ride along, drive his car back while I drove ours. Claire showed a lot of interest in driving all the way to Oregon with Jake and me, and when I told her Jake was definitely going with me she decided on the spot that she wanted to go too.

The first night we stopped near Eureka and got a motel room. They were booked pretty solid and had one room with a king-sized bed, although Jake offered to sleep on the floor, Claire would not have it.

"You've seen me masturbate," she said with a near giggle, "so we can at least share a bed. Are you afraid to share a mattress with me, Jake?" She stood up and removed all her clothes in front of Jake, then crawled back in bed completely nude cuddling up next to Jake.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "He probably wants to know if you brought your eight inch friend." She began to blush, but got up and took her bag out of the suitcase, showing me, then she unzipped it and checked to see if it was in its place.

"Remember this?" she said, showing Jake, a winsome grin on her face. I was amazed that she'd do that, amazed she'd feel comfortable enough with Jake to bring up the dildo incident, but it was obvious she got a bit of a charge out of talking so openly about her private afternoon euphoria around Jake. It was part of the turn on for her, and I realized she wanted Jake to fill the void the dildo did not. This was part of the old Claire I was just getting to know.

What was glaringly apparent was that being caught by us, someone she didn't know very well, had connected him to her in a way that only such an intimate and memorable happening could. My wife was attracted to Jake beyond anything I'd ever seen in her. She wanted him inside of her, and she was almost giddy about the possibility, and for some reason it turned me on as well. Almost like a school girl, she flirted with him there in the bed in a way that made me consider leaving them alone. For some reason I seemed like an intruder with my friend and my own wife.

"You'll have to show me how it works," he said in a voice that seem to forget there was someone else in the room. It was a flirtatious remark and a reaction to their new intimacy, and it didn't seem to embarrass either one of them that I was there.

"I'd like to," she purred, a contented cat with an attentive admirer. She opened her legs as she had when I used it on her.

"Anyone want something to drink, soda, ice tea? I think I'm going down the hall I said, maybe take a walk. Claire looked over at me and winked, realizing what I was doing and smiled, responding with a "no thanks" and Jake was only slightly aware of my question, but as I left I felt a element of relief from both of them. For some reason I wanted him to fuck her, and as I went out the door I moved the curtain slightly away from the wall, leaving an inch or so between the edge of the window and the curtain, so I could see in.

When I returned I looked in before I tried the doorknob and there on the bed, with the sheets thrown back, was my wife with her dildo friend in Jake's hand and the business end of it inserted a finger length in her pussy. I shuttered at the sight of it. Like the day in the guest room, my wife's head was back and her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open, and a dreamy look clouding her face.

My hunting buddy was fucking my wife with her dildo and she was in ecstasy, carried there by the wand moving in and out of her pussy at the hands of my friend.

Rather than anger, I felt fascination and interest, seeing her comfortable enough with him to let him pleasure her while I was simply out of the room. She knew I could come back at any time, and that had to add to the excitement.

12