Say My Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need for pretense with me. I'm here for you - without judgment."

She blurted out the word. "Blindfold." Where had that come from?

His expression remained unreadable. "Yes?"

"I've always wanted to be blindfolded during sex."

"Is there anything else you desire, my lady?" he gently prodded.

"Just the blindfold." She wasn't quite sure in what way, but his expression told her that he understood something she wasn't saying.

"Done." He stood and she couldn't help but notice the slight bulge in his crotch area. She resisted loosening the throw he had tied around his waist. He offered his hand to her. "We only have a few hours until sunrise."

She took his hand, trembling in anticipation. He lifted her from the couch with ease. They stood facing each other, only a few inches of distance between them.

"May I kiss you, my lady?" he whispered.

"Yes." She was ready for this, for him.

He cradled her face in his hands, his pupils dilated beyond what seemed normal for a human. In the depths of his gaze, she found the blue flame of his desire. "Not tasting these lips should be punishable by death." He leaned in slowly, anticipation bubbling in her core. But instead of kissing her on the mouth, he titled his head slightly, pressing his lips against her cheek. "I plan to savor all of you before I partake in that particular treat." His tongue darted out, the wetness against her cheek matching the dampness in her panties. A tiny kiss on the cheek sent her spiraling into oblivion.

"Mmm, you're as sweet as peach cobbler." He moved lower, planting kisses along her neck. He stopped at the crook of her neck, his lick long and lazy before he clamped those luscious lips to her neck, sucking with enthusiasm.

Tasha cried out at the jolt to her pussy. "Mmm, yes." She was already on the verge of orgasm number one.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her to his chest as he sucked on her neck like it was a king crab leg. Her nipples pebbled when his hands dropped to her ass, kneading her cheeks. He lifted his head, seeking something in her eyes and smiled at the recognition. "That's it, my lady. Give in to me."

Her breath caught at his words as she realized she was in way over her head. If he could bring her so close to orgasm without having even kissed her yet, she was lost. "Jinx-"

He consumed her words with a kiss. Along with the fullness of his bottom lip and a fragrance like sweet milk on his breath, she savored the authority in his kiss, her insecurities melting away. This man wanted to consume her and she yielded to his command. He was everything she didn't know she wanted.

He squeezed her ass like he was making fresh orange juice. She gyrated her hips, longing for release. His kiss made her forget all of her problems; made her forget her middle name.

"Jinx, yes." She was surprised by how much his massaging turned her on. Former lovers held a certain admiration - reverence even - for her ass, but none had devoted much time to it. Jinx was getting to know her ass up close and personal, learning its likes and dislikes.

He pressed up against her, his hard cock slipping into the juncture between of her thighs. "I'm so hard. Your ass alone is going to do me in." He began to gently thrust his hips, the tip of his cock tapping against her clit. He continued to explore every inch of her mouth with his tongue. She drank him in, her body begging for more.

"Oh...my..." Tasha's chest tightened as her first orgasm beat her to the finish line.

She threw her head back in ecstasy, Jinx's lips returning to that sensitive spot on her neck, sucking and licking as she came. Her knees buckled but he was there to catch her. He swept her into his arms, heading for the bedroom. She wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head against his bare chest.

"Jinx, I don't think I can handle another one of those." This had been the first time she'd had an orgasm in the presence of another person. She was both embarrassed and elated, excited yet fearful of what would come next.

He kissed her forehead. "We're just getting started, my lady."

#

Tasha lay naked in bed, a red ribbon tied around her head, shielding her eyes. It was the same ribbon she'd given to the cat that was Jinx, before she knew what he truly was.

"How shall we proceed?" he asked, his voice coming from right beside her.

The thrill of being blindfolded, knowing Jinx could see every inch of her naked body, while she couldn't see him at all, only made her greedy for more.

"I want to undress you." Unable to see Jinx with her eyes, she would be forced to explore his body with her sense of touch.

He lifted her hand, placing it on the throw tied around her waist. "Whenever you're ready."

Tasha licked her lips as she untied the cloth. She heard it drop to the floor. She traced the hard lines of his abs with trembling fingers. Moving higher, she ran her palm across his bare chest.

He grunted. "Touch me." The fact that she turned him on set her faucet on full blast. Her hand drifted lower, coming into contact with the patch of hair beneath his abs, before she wrapped her hand around his hard cock.

"Mmm," he breathed.

She ran her hand up and down his thick shaft. "I want your finger in my pussy," she said, the authority she'd initially sensed in Jinx taking a hold of her. She liked being both vulnerable and the one in control. The dynamic turned her on more than she could've imagined.

Jinx's hands were on her thighs, spreading them apart. "Like this?" His fingers slid between her lips, running up and down her folds.

"Yes, just like that." She squeezed his dick even tighter as he rubbed a finger up and down her slit.

"Do you like this?" He applied a bit more pressure to her bud, rubbing his finger in a circular motion.

"Uh huh," was all she could manage, as she spread her legs wider. He took the hint, dipping a finger into her channel.

She arched her back. She must have held his cock in a death grip because he said, "Easy now."

She eased up on her hold. "Sorry," she panted. "That just felt so good."

"Can I taste you?"

She'd never enjoyed receiving oral sex, mainly because the men she'd been with had no clue what to do with their tongues. But she suspected Jinx would exceed her expectations.

She nodded. "Eat my pussy like it's your last meal."

Jinx chuckled. "What my lady wants, my lady gets."

He climbed onto the bed to join her. He spread her legs wider, one hand on each thigh. She felt his warm breath against her as he spoke. "You have the most beautiful pussy."

It was her turn to chuckle. "Not too beautiful to eat, I hope."

He swiped his wet tongue along her folds and her ass came up off the bed. "That should erase any doubt," he said.

"Ahh," she cried out. Her pussy dripped in anticipation of the next caress of his tongue.

Jinx apparently wasn't one for suspense. He gently bit the inside of her thigh before flicking his tongue against her clit. He slipped two fingers into her slick channel, pumping them in and out in a slowly seductive manner. He curled his fingers slightly, coming into contact with a sensitive bunch of nerves.

"I'm close," she said with a trace of disappointment. She'd wanted to last longer than this, but orgasm number two was just around the bend.

"Come harder than you've ever come before."

"I don't know if I can."

"You're a queen, of course you can."

His lips clamped down on her tiny bud and he sucked with the same fervor he'd applied to her neck. Her orgasm built with a slow burn, drawing out until the last moment before her release.

Tasha whimpered as she came. "Yes, yes, yes." It was different from the first one, but just as powerful. Maybe even more so. Jinx lapped at her pussy, the sounds making her hotter.

Tasha ripped off the blindfold and looked down at Jinx between her legs. "I need to fuck you. Now."

His blue eyes twinkled with desire. "As you wish, my lady." He kissed her inner thigh before switching places with her.

She knelt between his legs, his thick dick as straight as an arrow. As much as she wanted to take him into her mouth, she wanted to ride that dick even more. Tasha wasted no time in mounting Jinx, slamming her pussy down on his cock. The small flash of pain as he stretched her to capacity disappeared in the face of a blinding pleasure.

Jinx's hands shot to her hips as she began to grind against him. "Fuck yes." His eyes were trained on her pussy, as she slid up and down his cock.

He fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples. "You are so damn sexy," he growled, thrusting up to meet her as she slammed down on his cock.

"Fuck me!" she shouted like a woman without a care in the world.

Jinx flipped her onto her back, heeding her command. His hips pistoned against her, his dick filling her clenching channel. "Come with me, sweetheart." He'd finally dropped the formalities.

And she dropped her walls with him. "Ok, baby." The ferocity with which he fucked her was going to make it hard to hold on for much longer. She felt the familiar sensation building for a third time. "Are you close?"

"I'll come when you do. Just tell me when. I belong to you now."

That did it for her. "Rumpelstiltskin!" she cried as her orgasm surged forth, brimming with the last of her energy.

"Tasha!" Jinx cried out, exploding inside of her. She could feel the essence of his release mixing with her own juices.

Her breaths came deep and hard. He continued to slowly pump into her, emitting the last of his release with a moan that vibrated deep in his belly.

Recovering from the whirlwind that was the most explosive orgasm she'd ever experienced, she recalled the moment of her release. Rumpelstitlskin. Had she been speaking in tongues?

"Thank you, my love." Jinx repositioned them so that he could take her into his arms, her head resting on his chest, his cock still inside of her. He ran his hand up and down her back, the light scratching sensation lulling her into sleep.

"For what?"

"For speaking my true name."

She lifted her head and met his loving gaze, his slightly dilated pupils making his blue eyes appear darker. "Rumpelstiltskin?" As she spoke his name, she felt him harden within her and her pussy walls clenched automatically in response.

"Yes," he whispered, as though the name were the most seductive thing he'd ever heard.

"What does it mean?"

"It's German for 'little rattle stilt.'"

"Your 'stilt' certainly isn't little." She stirred against him, hoping to bring said appendage back to full mast.

He laughed. "I'm glad you think so."

"So what does it mean, me saying your name? And why did it just come to me like that? I've never even heard it before."

"I'm not exactly sure. I felt an immediate connection to you from the beginning, so maybe that had something to do with it. Either way, you've freed me from the curse. I'm fully human and my own man again."

"So you can stay here, with me?" Having Jinx with her softened the blow of the other failures in her life.

"Yes. If you'll have me."

She kissed him in response. "You chose me first. I'm just returning the favor."

"And I can help you get your business started in any way you need me."

"Started?" In the course of having three orgasms in one night, she'd totally forgotten about her wish.

"Yes. We're back at the beginning. Check your phone."

Tasha reached out for the smartphone on her nightstand. She pressed the power button, the screen displaying the current date and time. The date displayed was two months before the day she originally opened her business.

"No way." If she really was getting a second chance, she knew deep down in her gut that she would succeed this time. "You did this, for me?"

"I only did what you did for me. You've given me my life back, Tasha."

"My lady," she corrected in jest.

He thrust his already hard cock deeper inside of her. "My lady," he smiled, rolling on top of her. "Let's see if we can make it four orgasms before sunrise."

Tasha moaned in unrestrained delight. "Your wish is my command."

12