Say The Secret Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

Jack's face dropped. That certainly wasn't the response he had expected, but it was one that, now that he really thought about it, he had to admit was definitely true.

"Now if you'll excuse me," Carla said as she picked up her bag, "I have things to do and places to go, as they say."

She only made it as far as the door to the hallway when Jack called after her. The now believable change in his voice caused her to pause.

"Please, I am really sorry," he said. "You're right, I can be an idiot at times, I know that. You offered to save my ass when you really had no reason to and I should've been more appreciative."

"And..." Carla said after a moment's silence.

"And what?" Jack asked.

"And that's it?" she replied. "You add a bit of real sincerity and I'm supposed to just bail out your ass?"

Actually, that was pretty much what Jack thought. After all, it always worked in the past. It was quickly becoming obvious that this time that wasn't going to be the case.

"What else do you want?" Jack asked, wondering, as he did so, how much his arrogance had raised the price of her help.

That was a question Carla didn't really have an answer for. Five minutes ago, a genuine apology and a thank you would've probably satisfied her, but suddenly that didn't seem enough. And the thing of it was, she didn't know why that had changed.

No, that wasn't true, she had to admit to herself, she knew the reason why. It had been Jack's invocation of Brenda's name that had set her off, prompting her own remark about his thinking himself God's gift to women. The combination had gotten her thinking about matters that really weren't public knowledge - well, at least not to most of the public.

Brenda Swan was the office manager responsible for the intern program, and the one woman Carla knew for certain had enjoyed Jack's company after hours. A decade older than the twenty-something secretaries about whom there had also been rumors, the large breasted blonde was also that much younger than the darker haired Hispanic woman. It was her much commented on assets that drew the attention of most men in the office - including Jack.

Despite the difference in their ages and positions in the company, the two women were, if not close friends, sometime drinking buddies, and it had been on one of those nights that Carla had directly asked her younger companion if the rumor about her and Jack was true.

A long pause followed, after which Brenda's only reply was to point out that if such a thing were true, admitting to it would likely get her in a great deal of trouble, since she was technically his supervisor. Trying another track, Carla then asked her to simply deny it if it wasn't true. In response to that, the blonde had simply turned her attention back to her drink, saying not a word. The knowing smile on her face, however, spoke volumes, both as to the truth of the rumor and as a post-orgasmic critique.

"So what is it that you want?" Jack repeated, snapping Carla out of her musings.

"What are you willing to give?" Carla heard herself say.

"Well, aside from money, which I really don't have much of, you can have anything you want," Jack replied, desperation clear in his tone.

Carla gave the appearance of thinking the offer over, even though she already knew what she wanted. The question was, was she really the kind of person who would take advantage of a situation like this? Almost a long minute passed, and then she decided, why the hell not.

"You know, I'm actually a very good friend of Brenda's, we go back quite a ways," Carla said, stretching the truth as she watched for a reaction on Jack's face. "In fact, there's little we don't share with each other."

It took a few moments' thought for Jack to connect the dots, but the expression on his face slowly began to change. There was no doubt in his mind exactly what it was that Carla wanted in exchange for the password.

"Well?" Carla asked, her arms again crossed as she waited for his response.

Ten long seconds passed, then thirty, as Jack considered his options and what he had to lose. Finally, as the second hand on the wall clock completed three fourths of its journey around the dial, Carla shrugged her shoulders, turned and again headed for the door.

She got no further than she had before when Jack urgently called out his agreement, deciding how bad could it be? A quick in and out and his problem would be a thing of the past.

-=-=-=-

Carla excused herself for a moment to text her friends that she wasn't going to be able to make it at all. An unexpected opportunity had arisen, she told them, impressing herself with her witticism. As she read their response, she took one last moment to think about what she was doing.

She was after all, a married woman, as the ring on her finger made clear. That that fact wouldn't bother Jack was evident, because Brenda wore a gold band as well. But in Carla's case at least, it didn't have the weight it once carried.

Two and a half years before, Carla had come home unexpectedly to find her husband David, a high school teacher who also taught remedial courses at a local community college, "in flagrante delicto" with one of his college students. The tryst had, by his own admission, not been the first.

The revelation of David's infidelities might have led to divorce court, but that hadn't happened. The reasons why had been several, but the primary one had been their dual realization that, somewhere over the years since they'd gone lustily to their conjugal bed, they'd transitioned from bedmates to roommates. So with a sort of don't ask, don't tell arrangement in place, they simply went on as before.

Then, about a year later, Carla had attended a technical symposium in Chicago where she'd run into Michael Reyes, an old friend from her high school days. His own marriage had ended in divorce, and the two of them had gotten together for drinks one night and, without much forethought, found themselves in the same bed come morning.

Afterwards, Carla had chalked it up to remembered adolescent fantasies and an overindulgence in alcohol. Pleasant as the night had been, she couldn't imagine a set of circumstances where it might be repeated. That had been true right up until about five minutes ago.

-=-=-=-

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Carla asked, stepping back into the cubicle to find Jack undoing his pants.

"I thought you wanted to..." he started to say, confusion on his face.

"Not here!" Carla cut him off. "Did you think I was just going to drop my panties and bend over the desk?"

From the reaction on his face, it was obvious to Carla that he had expected just that. Evidently, at least one of his conquests hadn't been all that particular as to the where and how of it.

She slowly shook her head in disbelief, unable to understand how anyone could do something like that. If she was going to do this, she promised herself, she was going to make the most of it - and on her terms.

"Let's make this perfectly clear," Carla quickly said. "I don't know what any of the other ladies were willing to settle for, but it takes more than a little "wham bam" to put a smile on my face. If you're going to ring my bell, you're going to have to work at it."

Carla's declaration left Jack a bit stunned. He definitely wasn't used to having a woman call the shots, at least not in this aspect of his life. Still, if he wanted that password, it wasn't like he had a lot of choice in the matter.

"Okay," Jack acknowledged as he tightened the buckle on his pants. "Where do we go?"

'That's a good question,' Carla thought, so wrapped up in the excitement of the moment that she hadn't really thought that part out yet.

Home was out of the question. Aside from the fact that she really couldn't envision calling David and asking him to go out to the movies or something, it was also at least a thirty minute drive. To say nothing of having to get the kid back here afterwards. There were of course a few hotels in the area, but she doubted the kid could afford one and she certainly wasn't going to pay for it, however indirectly. Then, in a flash, it came to her.

"Follow me," she told Jack, coupling the instruction with a motion of her hand.

Jack followed Carla down the hall to what he recognized as the office belonging to Brenda Swan. Since it was the only one on the floor with any real privacy, he assumed that was where Carla had in mind. Especially since he knew from past experience that it also held a couch.

That notion passed, however, when Carla told him to wait outside while, using the key Brenda had once given her, ostensibly to use that couch on late nights, she disappeared into the office for just a minute. Once she reemerged, he noticed a different key in her hand, one with a six inch block of wood attached to it.

Again motioning for him to follow, Carla retraced their steps back down the hall until they reached the elevators. There they took a car up two floors to an area of the company Jack had only seen during his orientation tour. He felt more than a bit nervous being on the executive level, but since Carla seemed to know exactly where she was going he just went with it.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Jack asked nevertheless.

"It'll be fine," Carla assured him, making one last turn at the end of the corridor.

The turn led them to two double doors, the right of which had a keyhole into which Carla inserted the key she had gotten from Brenda's office. Stepping inside, she reached to her left and, hitting a switch on the wall, filled the large room with light. Once it was illuminated, Jack could see a large conference table on the far side of the room and a number of chairs and sofas scattered across the rest of it - sort of a combination conference room and lounge.

"Well, are you coming?" Carla asked when Jack initially didn't follow her inside.

Still a bit uncertain, Jack stepped over the threshold.

He might have been even more worried if he'd known that when she'd first opened the door, Carla wasn't totally sure they'd find the room empty. It wasn't common knowledge, but some of the senior staff used the room for exactly the purpose she now intended. Brenda was responsible for the more business-related uses of the room, which was why she had a key.

Closing the door behind them, tripping the lock as she did, Carla walked out to the center of the lounge area and turned around to face him.

Still taking his surroundings in, Jack seemed unsure what to do next.

"Why don't we make ourselves comfortable?" Carla said as she removed her glasses, further accenting her words with action as she used her other hand to begin to undo the buttons of her blouse.

During his dinner break, Jack had changed from his normal business attire to a t-shirt and jeans. Following Carla's lead, he took hold of the edges of his top and, in one quick motion, pulled it up and over his head. Taking in the well developed torso that revealed, it was all the older woman could do not to let out an appreciative whistle.

Carla's thoughts flashed back for a moment to the words David had used when he tried to explain how helpless he'd felt when he tried to resist the college girl he'd been caught with. Even in his prime, the shapely beauty would've been way out of his league, had she not been all too willing to offer sexual favors for an improvement in her grade. Morality aside, Carla now understood how easy it was to give into temptation.

Thoughts of the man now her husband in name only quickly vanished, however, as Jack dropped his pants and her gaze shifted to the small, exceedingly tight, bikini briefs he wore beneath. More specifically, to the impressive outline of his manhood through the thin material.

Realizing she was staring, Carla forced herself to stop and while Jack added his socks and sneakers to the small pile of clothes, she turned her attention back to the last of her buttons, allowing her blouse to first fall open, then with a slight movement of her hands, drop to the floor. Her slacks followed, leaving her in only a simple white bra and panties, the former designed more to conceal than support the small rounded mounds beneath.

What she didn't notice at first, and was greatly surprised when she did, was that Jack seemed as interested in her body as it was uncovered as she had been in his. It never occurred to her that hers was the first 'real' female body he had ever seen. Real being defined as what most people looked like, and not the 'Barbie doll bodies' of most of the women he'd shared intimacies with. Even Brenda, who had been older than his norm, usually hit the gym several times a week.

But thoughts like that were far from Carla's mind as, closing the distance between herself and Jack, she reached out and placed the flat of her palm against his chest, slowly, sensually, moving it across the smooth skin, feeling the warmth of his flesh against hers. This time she couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of delight.

A sigh that had barely faded before she draped both arms around his neck and, pulling him down to her, brought their mouths together. The action took Jack by surprise, but only for a moment as he instinctively began to respond. Even more of a surprise was the quick realization that the woman pressed against him really knew how to kiss.

As he felt her lips brush against his own and her tongue glide inside his mouth, Jack was astonished that a woman this old could be so passionate. He always assumed that past a certain age, and Carla certainly fell into that category, woman just lost interest in sex. Brenda had been his only other experience close in age, but she'd had some sort of hang up about kissing, feeling it too much of a shared intimacy, and had only done so in a perfunctory manner. It had been a view he'd found amusing, because she'd had no similar reluctance taking him in her mouth or between her legs.

Carla's thoughts as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even close were a bit more basic.

'God, he's hard,' she thought as she felt the thickness of his cock press against her.

-=-=-=-

Carla pressed both hands against his chest, moving them back and forth, tweaking his nipples to bring them to hardness. Shifting her head, she kissed each one, tickling the tips with her tongue. From his reaction, two things were immediately clear. It was the first time anyone had done that to him, and he definitely liked it.

She did it a few more times, then lifted her head back to the softness of his mouth. Their tongues interlocked, sliding back and forth while her hands continued to play with his chest. At the same time, Jack ran one hand down the small of her back, down to her cloth covered ass to squeeze her cheeks softly. His other hand moved in the opposite direction, coming to rest against the back of her head, where he sifted his fingers through her curly locks.

Pleased at how much Jack seemed to be getting into the spirit of things, Carla guided a hand down the small gap between their bodies and then beneath the tightness of the band around his briefs. Jack's eyes, which had been closed as they continued to kiss, snapped open when he felt her fingers close around his erect cock.

Carla laughed softly at his reaction, giving his hardness a playful tug as she did.

Her other hand followed, taking a grip on the side of his briefs and pulled them downward, just enough to free his manhood. Once freed from constraint, his erection popped upward out of her hand with such force that she stopped mid-kiss to glance down at the sight.

"My goodness, I think he wants to play," she smiled.

That, however, wasn't her only thought. She hadn't personally seen many cocks in her life, but the one before her definitely stood out as unique. It wasn't just the size, although it was impressive in that aspect, but the fact that it was totally manscaped. Smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom, there wasn't a strand of hair to be seen around or below it - a fact that seemed to make it even more enticing.

Returning one hand to the base of his shaft, she again ran her fingers up and down its length, continuing down under his balls, where she cupped them in her open palm. Then she took a half step away from Jack, giving her just enough room to comfortably drop down to her knees.

Leaning inward, she kissed the head of his cock, twirling her tongue around it a few times before opening her mouth wide enough to close her lips around it. Jack let out a loud sigh as she did so, the wet warmth of her mouth washing across his body.

Slowly, deliberately, Carla slipped the rest of his cock deeper into her mouth, caressing its sensitive flesh with both her lips and the tip of her tongue. Finally, at about the two-thirds mark, she'd taken as much as she could fit. If Jack felt disappointed, he certainly didn't seem to show it.

Even with their 'roommate status', Carla and David still occasionally enjoyed sexual relations, usually on birthdays and other special occasions. Still, she would've had to go very far back in her memory to recall a time when she'd felt this excited with a man.

Back and forth her head moved, sliding him in and out of her as she used one hand to hold the base of his cock tight and the other to play with his balls. Jack now had both his hands against the back of her head, holding it gently as she pulled him deeper and harder within her.

"Damn!" he exclaimed softly as the forces her attentions brought to life fluttered across his body.

Forces that, over the next ten minutes, slowly but surely grew in intensity as Carla continued to work her own special brand of magic. Magic that brought Jack to the pinnacle in quite a short time, with a skill not found in women half Carla's age.

Normally, Jack had enough self control to hold back a bit longer, but this time he felt the dam within him come crashing down without warning. His body stiffened for a long breath, then exploded with thunderous force - sending the fruits of Carla's efforts cascading against the back of her throat. More prepared for the eruption than he had been, she was ready as the white tartness filled her, falling back on a technique she learned back in high school that allowed her to swallow nearly all of it. A line from a classic coffee commercial came to her as she downed the last bit - good to the last drop.

By the time she'd finished, Jack felt totally drained and a bit weak in the knees, yet at the same time totally satisfied. As Carla let his now softening cock slip from her mouth, she rose back to her full height and, catching Jack by surprise, wickedly kissed him hard enough to share the last drops of his climax as her tongue slid past his lips.

Her action occurred too quickly for Jack to protest, his mouth opening reflexively at the press of hers. Although he would never admit it, the act answered a question he had long wondered about - what did it taste like? He'd heard girls describe it before, but like with anything else, words only went so far. Still, he had never been able to bring himself to taste it, even if it was his own.

Already moving past the kiss, Carla had taken a few steps back, saying she would get him something to clean himself up with. A glance downward showed Jack that he needed just that as his manhood was totally covered by a sticky mix of saliva and cum.

By the time he looked back up, Carla had a small cabinet open and was tossing him a wet bar rag. The assumption that the cabinet was in reality a bar was confirmed when she reached in a second time and brought out a bottle and placed it on the top of the cabinet.

"My, my, look at what we have here," she said as she put the bottle down. "I'm surprised they didn't have this locked up."

Glancing at the bottle while he wiped himself, Jack saw the label but had no reaction it. He assumed from Carla's comment that it was something expensive but not ever having been a scotch drinker, Johnny Walker Blue had no meaning to him.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers