Say Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ready for my cum? I’m going to fill you up. That’s what you want, isn’t it? Take it!” I moaned as I heard him start to cum.

“Yes, I’m ready! Yes, I want it! I want it!” I cried out loud, hoping he didn’t hear me. It was hard to stay quiet as I twisted, one hand grasping the sheets and the other driving three fingers into my own ass as my cock showered me in cum. I fell asleep almost as soon as I finished cumming, drifting off with two fingers still partially in my ass.

I woke up, refreshed. I felt a strange sensation coming from my ass. It felt.... So good! It was a few more moments before I realized that the feeling was my ass grasping at my fingers, apparently having been stuffed all night. I didn’t notice myself moan when I pulled my fingers out. I did when I pushed them back it. It had felt so... Empty. I felt better with them inside me.

My hand rubbed across my body and came back sticky. I realized that I was covered in my own cum.

“Faggot,” I said, pausing for a moment as I felt my morning wood jump. That was strange. I got in the shower, determined not to have any sexual thoughts about my uncle today. I got really horny, so I thought about all my sexy former classmates instead. Fuck, what if someone at my new school found those videos? I moaned and shuddered before climbing out of the shower.

Don’t think about Uncle Colt. Remember Coach’s cock? Think about it! I walked into the kitchen, fantasizing about coach and how good it had been when he fucked me. And focusing on not thinking about my uncle in the same way.

“Morning, kiddo.” I looked up to say good morning to my uncle, but didn’t make it.

“Goo....” He was standing there, almost naked, cooking. He was wearing very thin, white, athletic shorts, and you could see his cock through them. It was huge. I bet it would taste good.

Faggot, stop! I screamed, inwardly.

“Ungh, good morning.”

“Looks like you need some coffee.” He poured me a cup. It tasted... Delicious. My uncle had good coffee.

Don’t think about sex with Uncle Colt.

“Is my new school pretty close?” I continued to sip the coffee, panting in the steam while stealing glances at his crotch whenever I thought I could get away with it.

Faggot, stop looking.

“Not too far. I’ll take you in the morning, and we can see where it goes from there.” He walked across the kitchen and picked up a bank envelope from the counter. “Here’s some cash and a bus pass. I thought you might like to explore today.”

“Thank you.” I took the envelope, took one more peek at my uncle’s cock in those flimsy shorts, and went back upstairs. I went to the computer to check my email real quick.

There were two emails from Nathan this time. I opened the first one, titled “Read First.”

From: Nathan Parker

To: Stanley Phelps

Subject: Read First

“Thanks for replying. I was able to track your message and find out where you moved to. Have fun with what comes next, faggot. You might not admit it out loud right now, but you know you’re going to love it.”

I couldn’t believe what I was reading. There was no way he could have found out where I was... No way! I moved on to his second message.

From: Nathan Parker

To: Stanley Phelps, Anthony Malone, Joseph Anderson and 53 more.

Subject: Congratulations!

“A very talented faggot has just moved to your town. Not sure which school he’ll be at, so keep an eye out and be sure to spread the word. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble recognizing him after watching these”

The two videos, of Coach Carr fucking me and the montage of my classmates using me, were linked after the text. Fuck, fuck, fuck! No way... He had to be making shit up. I moved here to get away from this... Wait... Did I really? I moved away because my parents kicked me out. My cock lurched, the thought of my new school already knowing what a fucking faggot I was sending it into spasms. I felt a flood of shame, groaning. What was I going to do?

Nothing to do, yet. Maybe it’s a joke, and he just sent the videos to random guys who don’t really live here. Maybe he’s just trying to trip me up so he can REALLY find out where I am. I got up and got dressed. I needed to get out and explore.

I took the bus downtown and just started walking. I kept seeing really hot guys and getting a little turned on. Were they one of the names on that email? Would my uncle let me get fucked in his house without getting pissed?

Would my uncle fuck me?

“Faggot,” I scolded myself for the obscene thought, a wave of pleasure rushing through my cock. A couple of nearby pedestrians gave me a funny look. I guess they heard me. I blushed and rushed off down the street, each step making my semi-hard cock feel good.

I stopped in my tracks, my eyes gluing to the neon signs and blacked out windows of an adult bookstore. My cock went rigid in my jeans. Uncle Colt had given me plenty of money... Maybe I could buy a dildo and fuck myself? I walked into the store and started to look around. I didn’t want to look out of place, so I started with the shelves nearest the door, my eyes sliding over the heterosexual DVD covers; I paused when I crossed into the gay DVD section. I knew without looking that I was leaking through my jeans again, and if not, the gush that just came out of my cock would make it through.

I skimmed the covers, pausing here and there as this one or that one made my dick lurch in my jeans. I moved on to the sex toys, trying to find the right one. There were a bunch of nice ones, but they weren’t quite right. I started to think about what I wanted, and my uncle’s cock in his athletic shorts flashed across my mind. I wonder how big it is hard. I started looking for a dildo that would be closest to my uncle’s cock.

Faggot, stop this.

I ignored myself and seemed to space out, shopping for the perfect cock to relieve some of this tension. I ended up at the counter with several items, not even sure what I bought. I couldn’t really think past the dildo, the perfect dildo. If it wasn’t close to Uncle Colt’s cock, none of them were.

Don’t think like that!

I left the store carrying a paper sack and continued exploring. I kept stealing glances into the bag at the dildo, looking forward to squishing it up my butt. I had lunch after a couple of hours and decided to head home.

“Hello?” I called when I got home. Nobody was there. I went upstairs, tossed the bag on the bed, and closed the door. I went to the computer. There was another email from Nathan.

To: Stanley Phelps

From: Nathan Parker

Subject: Hey buddy.

“I already have a present for ya, from some of your new neighbors. I’m going to help you get so much dick. Aren’t I the best friend ever, fag?”

There was one link after the message. I clicked. Another slide show. I pressed play. It was pictures of cocks at the same angle as the one from my old classmates... Only these cocks were all new. I stared at the screen, rubbing myself through my jeans, as I took in the sight of these sexy new cocks. I snapped out of it and closed the show when there was a knock on the door.

“Hey, how was your exploring.” Uncle Colt leaned into the room.

“Fine. Just walked around, mostly.”

“Cool. Well, dinner will be ready in thirty minutes.” He left and closed the door. I brought my email back up and there was a new message from Nathan already.

To: Stanley Phelps

From: Nathan Parker

Subject: S.mall World

“Dude, I already got an email from a guy who saw you today. BUSTED, faggot. He caught you shopping for fucking dildos. Enjoy it, but you won’t need it for long. Your reputation has already started to precede you.”

My mouth hung open. Someone had seen me, recognized me from the video already. What were the odds? I couldn’t believe it, but how else would he know I’d just bought a dildo. Fuck, I’m such a faggot! I went back to Nathan’s first email and started watching the video of myself getting fucked by Coach Carr.

I bet it would feel even better when Uncle Colt fucked me. I moaned.

“No, you dirty faggot, not your uncle.”

“Not me what?” I turned to see him smiling. “Dinner’s ready.” He left the room, closing the door behind himself. I turned back to the screen to find myself mewing in pleasure while coach drilled my ass.

Uncle Colt had just seen. How could he not have?

Fuck! But he didn’t say anything! Maybe he overlooked it, I thought, confused to find myself feeling disappointed. I groaned and went downstairs for dinner. Dinner was filled with a silence that was, at least for me, very awkward. I couldn’t stop thinking about uncle Colt’s penis... Uncle Colt fucking me with it... No, that’s so dirty. I made myself start to think about sucking his cock, instead of getting fucked by him... After all, blowing my uncle isn’t as bad as getting fucked by him.

After dinner, I went on the computer and opened a search window. I knew it was time to be honest with myself. As hard as I had been trying to deny it, I really...really really REALLY want to get fucked by Uncle Colt. My ass, my mouth... It didn’t matter. When I thought about it, I got so hard and my ass felt empty and my mouth watered. I was so horny. It felt so right, and so dirty. How could I get Uncle Colt to fuck me?

I typed “faggot uncle incest” and started started going through the results. I clicked links inside of some of the pages I found, and found myself on a forum... A forum for faggots who get fucked by family members. I was so horny. I registered for the forum and started a new post. I introduced myself and told my story, finally asking “What can I do to get my uncle to fuck me?” I remembered the dildo and pulled it out of the brown bag.

I wanted it in me, really bad. I groaned, stroking the silicone penis with trembling fingers. I felt so fucking filthy, unable to stop myself from imagining it was my uncle’s cock. I couldn’t wait to get fuuuuhh, what the fuck, Faggot? I moaned around the dildo, sucking it without meaning to. I couldn’t stop pretending it was Uncle Colt’s cock. Faggot faggot faggot. My ass throbbed and then I realized it felt really empty. I wanted to shove the dildo into my ass, but I knew sucking the dildo would be good practice, just in case I ever got to suck Uncle Colt for real.

“I need to suck Uncle Colt-tt-ton,” I gasped out loud. “So fucknuuuuummph.” I was laying on my back, on the bed, erect and dripping in a way that could only be called lewd. I was a faggot, moaning lowly as I fucked my own face with a dildo. I fell asleep, a few inches of the dildo still in my mouth as I drooled around it onto the sheets, my cock hard and leaking across my lower abs.

---CHAPTER TWO---

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

My eyes snapped open, focusing on the silicone shaft still partially shoved into my mouth. He’s fucking again! was my first thought. I moaned, realizing that I could finally fuck myself with the dildo.

THUMP. THUMP.

“Stanley? It’s time to get up... You don’t want to be late for your first day at your new school, do you?” I slid the final few inches from my mouth, letting the dildo fall into the puddle of drool on my sheets.

“Unh, no, Uncle Colt, I’m getting up now.” School? Already? I looked down at my cock, throbbing and purple. I never got to cum last night! After all that yesterday, I never came. I bet I could...

Can’t cum now.

I moaned, squeezing my cock once before getting up to get dressed. I pulled on my jeans, noticing that the crotch had finally managed to dry after the day before. I had already fastened the belt by the time I realized I’d forgotten to put on any underwear.

“Faggot,” I paused, staring down at the new wet spot starting to grow over the tip of the bulge in my jeans. It was so dirty, so hot... Fuuuuck. I pulled on a shirt, pausing as the fabric slid over my nipples. It’d never felt like that before. I slid my left hand up to keep playing with them and brought up my email with my right

To: Stanley Phelps

From: Nathan Parker

Subject: Have a good day.

“Good morning, faggot. Have a good day at school today, and have fun. Odds are good I’ll hear some fun new stories about you soon.”

I found myself opening clicking through his older messages and opening the slide show that was supposed to be cocks from guys here. Some of them had to be at my new school. I sat there, watching the slideshow and tweaking my nipples, while the wet spot in my jeans kept spreading. I went back to the browser and brought up the forums I’d posted on the night before. There were replies to my post.

“Beg your uncle for it like a good faggot.”

“Beg for it.”

“Ask him nicely to fuck you like a good boy.”

“Go for it fagboy.”

“You ready?” Uncle Colt had opened the door without me hearing, again. There are cocks on my screen, and no way he hadn’t seen it already; no point trying to hide it. Besides, I reminded myself, he already knows that I’m gay. I tried to push on my bulge and force my shaft into a less obvious position, turning in my chair to rise and go to school. He seemed to look at the wet spot on my jeans for a moment. I looked down, noticing it, and that my shirt was still not pulled all the way down. I tugged the bottom of the shirt, moaning softly as the fabric slid silkily across my nipples, the hard nubs clearly visible through the thin material. Uncle Colt eyed the nubs, then the screen behind me, and then he turned and walked out with a light “Let’s get going.” I rose and followed him, not even bothering to close the slideshow on my computer. He’d already seen it.

The drive to school was difficult for me. I kept trying to keep my erection covered, and then got so turned on by the presence of my hands that I would start rubbing myself through my jeans, making myself harder, until I realized what I was doing and tried to hide my erection and the precum soaked denim of my crotch... My eyes kept sliding to my uncles crotch, jumping up to his face every now and then. In profile, his smile looked a bit wicked, like he knew what I was thinking.

“Have a good day,” he leaned in to hug me. I inhaled deeply, hoping he didn’t hear the hitch in my breath at his scent. “Make some friends.” I got out of the car and walked inside, looking for the office.

I walked into first period late, introducing myself to the teacher and then walking to an empty desk at the back of the class. I heard some chuckling and whispering as I passed through. Had they seen the video? My cock jerked in my jeans, and a few giggles broke out. I sat down, blushing. The whispering continued. One of the guys in the class turned to face me. He was cute, with red hair and a body that was obviously amazing, even through his jeans and t-shirt.

“Looks like you’re happy to be here, faggot.” He sneered at me. He knew!

“Anthony Malone, I will not have any of that in this class, do you understand me?” Ms. Carlisle admonished him.

“Sorry, Miss,” he said, insincerely, giving me a wink before turning to face the front again. I kept staring at the back of his head, one hand sliding to my lap to run along the ridge of my shaft. He knew, he fucking knew. He’s going to fuck me! His dick, my mouth; It’s practically happened already.

Malone...

Anthony Malone...

Fuck! Anthony Malone was the first name after mine on that email. He DID know! He HAD seen the videos! Oh, fuck. I spent the class watching him, knowing I’d be blowing him soon, or maybe even getting fucked.

The bell rang, and a group of guys swarmed around me.

“Welcome, bro.” This one pressed in close, his crotch inches from my face. He smelled so good. He ran his fingers through my hair and walked off. More boys closed in, crotches close, hands squeezing my shoulder, running through my hair, brushing over a nipple.

“Yeah, dude, welcome.”

“Can’t wait to get to know you better, bro.”

“You’re going to love it here.”

I was so horny when they all cleared out. I got up and walked into the hall, making my way to my next class. Fuck, what class was I just in? I could only remember Anthony... so fucking hot. Guys kept coming up to me in the hall, pressing close, or grabbing my ass, or groping my erection through the wet denim, or pinching a nipple.

“Welcome, faggot.”

“Get ready, bro.”

“We’re going to get to know each other real soon.”

“Fag, you’re going to be so happy here.”

Second and third periods passed in a blur of rubbing myself under the desk while fantasizing about my male classmates. After each class, and in the halls, the ritual would repeat...rubbing, touching, groping, and greetings--innocent welcomes to lewd promises. At lunch, I got a tray from the cafeteria and took it out onto the grounds, looking for a quiet place to eat.

“Hey, bro.” A hand rested on my shoulder. “Come eat with us.” I turned around at the hands urging, coming face to face with Anthony Malone. He reached out and slid a finger in a lazy circle around my right nipple. “Follow me.”

“Unh, okay.” I followed him like a puppy. Cock cock cock. I wondered if he had been in the slideshow I was sent. I’ll know when he lets me see it. He walked around the building, taking a seat with a group of guys in a secluded corner.

“Dudes, he said, this is Stanley Phelps.” He emphasized my name, and knowing looks passed around the group. “I invited him to have lunch with us.”

“Cool, bro.”

“Have a seat, dude.”

“What you having for lunch?” Hands lifted the tray away from me while I watched one of the guys rubbing his crotch, my eyes glued.

“No, this won’t do.”

“You need something better than this.”

“Yeah, bra. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.” Anthony stepped in front of my face, reaching up to slowly unbutton his jeans in front of my face. His cock came into view, chubby, and I pressed my face against it, breathing deep. “Suck it, faggot, like you’ve wanted to since first.” I moaned and took his cock into my mouth.

Finally, I was sucking cock again. He was fully hard, and huge, within a few moments. His cock was amazing, and he smelled so good. Hands started rubbing me affectionately.

“Don’t worry, fag, we’re all going to make sure you have a nutritious lunch. How’s he doing, Anthony?”

“Fucking A+ faggotry, James.” He rustled my hair. I took a deep breath, and then started deep throating him.

“Can’t wait for my turn,” I recognized James’ voice.

“Me neither.”

“Look at that fag!”

“Here’s the first course, faggot.” Anthony started cumming, pulling back so that he was shooting into my open mouth while I swallowed.

“Look at that nasty faggot,” James’ voice laughed to my right. Would he be next? Anthony pulled out, and then another dick slapped against my face. Then another one on the other cheek. They slid around, teasing me until I would go for one; then it would back off, and the other move in. Relentlessly teasing me, precum covering my face. A third cock came from nowhere, sliding into my mouth while the other two slid around my cheeks.

Load after load... I think more boys kept coming, forming a line for their turn at the schools new faggot. I was blowing Anthony again when the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

“Tough luck, faggot,” he withdrew from my mouth, wiping his cock on my face before tucking it back in his pants and leaving me alone, on my knees. It took me a few minutes to get myself together. I set out for fifth period, arriving late. The only open spot was at the back, again. I was obscenely hard as I crossed the room, drawing catcalls and winks from some of the guys I’d seen at lunch. I blushed, so embarrassed; so turned on.

The whispering continued, and the rubbing, and the touching, and the degrading comments. I walked home quickly when school was out, ignoring the jeers and solicitations as I left, even though they made me harder. Uncle Colt’s car was there when I got back.

“Hello?” I called, inside the door. No answer. I repeated the call. Still nothing. He must be gone, after all.