Say What...! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're ready," April murmured softly turning to her mother, "so how do you want to do this?"

"Bend over the couch as close together as we can get and play with your clit the whole time," Sam instructed her daughter before turning to Tim. "You take turns fucking our assholes, a few thrusts into one then the same into the other. When you have to cum, start shooting some into one, pull out and finish in the other."

Both of their asses were very tight but the constant changing from one to the other helped Tim hold off cumming for a little while. At last, the pressure in his groin was too much, his sperm exploding first into Sam's ass. He quickly pulled out of her, spraying both of their ass cheeks with some of his warm jism before finishing deep in the eighteen year old's bowels.

Tim collapsed down on the floor as mother and daughter fingered each other to howling orgasms while remnants of his cum leaked from their assholes and down the insides of their thighs. They all lay quietly, breathing raggedly until Sam got up and brought them each another beer.

"So when is this son of yours going to get here anyway?" she asked quietly.

"End of the month, he's traveling with some friends in Spain right now," Tim replied.

"Boys or girls?" April inquired with an impish smile.

"Both," Tim answered with an even brighter smile, "and yes, they all fuck him too."

"Well, we can hardly wait to meet him, can we April?" Sam murmured.

"And a lot more, I'm sure," April smirked, dragging a finger up through her mother's dripping pussy slit before noisily sucking it into her mouth.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to make a suggestion," Sam said to him thoughtfully as they stood at the kitchen counter putting together dinner, "a request is probably more like it."

"Sure, go right ahead," he replied with a devilish smile, running a fingertip gently up the crack in her ass playfully, "after everything you and your daughter have done for, and to, me the last couple of days, I'll be glad to do damn near anything you want...anything and everything."

She turned, smiled wanly, placed her arms around his neck and pulled him close for a deep passionate kiss. A moment later she pulled back, her eyes sparkling even as her lower lip trembled slightly.

"I...uh...we...we want you...and Carl when he gets here...er...to move in with us...live with us...like a real family," she stammered, her eyes pleading. "April and I talked about it and...and...we both want this."

Tim stood there stunned, unable for a moment to even think straight, let alone respond coherently.

"I...I don't...know what...to say," he finally stuttered looking into her sultry gray eyes.

"Yes would be good," she murmured softly, standing on her tip toes to brush the tip of her tongue across his lips.

Tim felt his dick stiffening, pushing against Sam's stomach even before April reached around from behind him and cupped his balls in one hand. The teenager nuzzled into his shoulder, her other hand groping for her mother's bare tit.

"We would be so very grateful...both me and my mom...if you said yes," the teenager murmured, tightening her grip on his balls, "and will be so willing to show you in any way and every way we can or you may want."

He turned so he could both put his arm around their shoulders and look back and forth at them. They both smiled sweetly, each with a hand on his now rigid cock. He leaned forward to give each of them a tender kiss, his tongue barely touching each of theirs just outside their mouths.

"Anything, huh?" he murmured softly after each kiss.

"Oh yes...brother...absolutely anything you want," Sam responded, pulling his head down for a deep, tongue lashing kiss.

"Everything...uncle...everything we can think of now...and in the future," April added, dropping to her knees and swirling her tongue around the throbbing head of his dick.

"But there's only three bedrooms in the house and one of them is an office," he started to complain.

"Yeah and only two beds too," Sam cooed, licking his nipples before dropping to her knees and joining her daughter licking his cock and balls, "I guess we'll just have to buddy up in bed...even when we sleep."

"And...and what about...Carl?" he groaned, leaning back against the kitchen counter, his hands grasping the back of their heads as their tongues danced the length of his dick and across his tightening ball sac.

"We do have one request about Carl," Sam stated, looking up at him while her daughter wrapped her lips around the head of his throbbing dick. "We want you to show him how to do that trick with your teeth on both our clits and then show us how you do it on his cock, the way Ray liked so much."

The familiar tingle in his balls erupt, his cum gushing first into April's mouth and then splattering across both of their faces. When he was finished he slumped back against the counter top while Sam and April cleaned his cock and balls and each others faces with their tongues.

"I think we can probably work something out," he moaned lowly when the stood on either side of him and gently lead him to Sam's bedroom.

"Now show me again how to do that thing with your teeth on Mom's clit," April groaned.

Epilogue

Tim stood anxiously peering over the heads of others just outside the security area until he spotted his son striding down the walkway toward him. They embraced warmly then headed to the baggage claim area, chatting animatedly while waiting a few minutes to retrieve Carl's lone bag.

"So where are we headed?" Carl asked as Tim steered the car out of the airport parking lot.

"We'll be staying with my sister for a while," Tim answered, looking over at his son with a wicked smile, "and she has a daughter a little younger than you."

"You never told me much about a sister or a cousin."

"Well, we were separated at an early age and I was just getting to know her and her family again when we moved to Germany. I came back here earlier than we originally planned because her husband died suddenly in an industrial accident. Trust me, they are both very excited about meeting you...very, very excited."

Tim pulled into the driveway, honking the horn twice to let Sam and April know they had arrived. They got Carl's things from the trunk and approached the front door. Tim pushed it open then stepped aside so his son could enter first.

Carl took two steps inside before stopping suddenly, his mouth falling open as he dropped his bag, almost landing on his father's foot.

Sam and April stood a few feet in front of him, both of them wearing nothing but a bright smile and the matching strap-ons dangling between their legs.

^^^^^^^^^^

12