Scales and Flowers

Story Info
Dragonborn gains a slave to find his brother.
3.3k words
4.44
2.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Just to make it perfectly clear, all characters are 18+ during this and all following stories*

***Roughly 3 weeks later in a forested village to the northeast of the coast***

I've always been a little bit different. My appearance has always been a bit off from other girls - their fair skin, golden locks, and thin frames all a stark contrast to my tanned skin, raven locks, and curvy frame. I wasn't fat. No, just had larger hips and ass, and boobs that were a nice handful each. Truth be told, my belly is a little soft, but that was because I actually enjoy food.

Another thing that made me stand apart from other girls was my casual view on sexual pleasure. It started with getting kissed at the tender age of sixteen, and promptly went downhill from there. At eighteen I learned that men in particular would give you things for a chance to fully bed you, so I made it into a contest. The best gift for bragging rights. That's how I met my companion; he was a traveling bard and had heard of my contest, so he came and offered me freedom from my dull village life. That man was my first and set the bar quite high. He taught me a lot about pleasure, fighting, and magic, and I learned a few spells that could be quite fun when incorporated into a good fucking. Then he got me into this mess.

Because of his sexual prowess, a village got a little beyond angry, and now his ass is gone while I'm left in a cage for a sorcerer. And the sorcerer was not happy. Ever see an angry Dragonborn/orc hybrid? Yeah, it was a first for me too. He lifted my cage like it was a little basket of flowers, and carried it all the way back to his home. I was silent the entire way, trying to make myself as small as possible. He never spoke a word until he roughly set the cage down. "Where did your lover go?" His voice was calm, deep, and had a gruffness to it.

I swallowed my fear, "no idea, but if you let me go I'll thrash him one for you."

He chuckled and went to grab some straps, "you have two choices girl: answer me truthfully, or endure torture."

I smirked, "are you serious? I already told you I don't know where he is. There's nothing else to tell you...ah, you?" He had opened the cage and his piercing golden eyes bore into me. *Run* I told myself, and I tried bolting out of the cage. He was incredibly fast for a big guy, and he managed to grab me. I felt something hit my head, then my world went black.

I woke with my arms above my head, tied expertly at the wrists, pressed against what felt like a spear handle that extended from my neck to my waist. It took me a long moment to figure out that my legs were each bound to the floor, spread apart, and that my clothes were gone. There was another thin yet very sturdy beam at my hips. I was standing up at this point. A large hand smacked my ass, and I let out a yelp. A liquid was forced down my throat, and then the hand shoved my body down. My arms remained taught about my head, even in this new position. "Glad to see you're awake. Let's start with your name."

I tested how much I could move, "fuck you" I grumbled. *Smack*

"Name?" His tone was calm and controlled, but my temper was not.

"Fuck. You. You ugly lizard bastard!" *Smack*

"Name?"

Before I could stop myself I spat out, "Zynth!" I braced for another smack on my ass, but none came.

"Zynth, tell me who decided to sleep with the magistrates daughter?"

I bit my lip but spat out, "it was him" and then it hit me. Truth potion. The rare elixir that forced the truth from the lips of the drinker. "You gave me a truth potion" I spat, annoyed. He came around to where I could see him, and squatted down.

"You're a smart girl, Zynth. Now tell me why he slept with her." I looked down between his legs to find a bulge.

"He was showing her what a real man felt like. He does that to a lot of women. Are you going to tell me your name?"

He gently brushed my cheek, "Joth'fal. You will call me Master."

I curled my lip, "and you can kiss my ass. I don't want a Master, and I don't need one!"

Joth'fal took my face in a firm grip, "your boyfriend fucked a virgin that I needed for a spell, rendering her useless to me. Thankfully he left you behind as payment. You're a magical creature, so you are going to take her place as my slave. I will cast this spell regardless of your willingness to participate. So you can either accept your fate and submit, or you will be used and tossed back in that little cage when I'm done with you." He stood and walked away.

My mind raced. Magical creature? I was human. Right? I needed to get out, get away from this monster of a sorcerer. He was messing with my mind. It was the spell. It had to be. He came back over, "something the matter?"

I pulled, twisted, and bucked at my bonds, "let me go! Let me out of here! I am nothing to you - I'm just a human! A whore!" He moved beside me and placed his hand on my back, gently rubbing it.

"You don't know what you are, do you?" I went limp.

"I'm human. I'm just a human that enjoys a good fuck, I swear." Joth'fal bent down and started kissing my head.

"You are more than human. You are at least half Boden. The fey created you, and you smell of the sweetest forest. That slit of yours is weeping a smell males cannot resist. Even I am affected by your sweet smell." He kissed his way down my back as he reached one hand to down to tease my left nipple. His other hand slid down over my ass and his fingers teased my entrance. I let out a whimper, needing him to move his hand lower to the hidden button. I started trying to move to his hand between my legs and rub some of the building ache away, but I was unable to move. His finger ventured lower, "you want me, you know you do. You want me to give you pleasure like you've never known."

I moaned but shook my head, "don't stop... wait, please..." I needed to clear my head. I was curious about how he would feel, but I wasn't trading my freedom for a lay. He teased my clit and slid a finger into my entrance. He teased and toyed with my nipples while he expertly brought my body to the brink of bliss. Then he stopped.

He got up and moved away from me, in full view. "Wait! Why did you stop? Please! I need to cum!"

Joth'fal turned, "submit to me."

I let out an angry growl, "no!" He smiled. It was a vicious looking smile with sharp teeth that showed two small, broken off tusks. It sent a shiver down my spine that wasn't fear. Juices dripped down my legs. I was aroused by this? Joth'fal brought over a jar, and scooped a bit onto his fingers. He then spread it around my clit and entrance, scooped more, and plunged his fingers in. I was right at the brink, and couldn't cum. He mercilessly toyed with my body, his fingers working like a pump, slapping my ass as he worked. After what seemed like hours, I broke. I needed him. "Please" I whimpered, "I need to cum."

He stopped, "that ointment I coated your pussy with is getting to you already? What happened to that fire earlier?"

I breathed hard, "what did you do to me?" He ran his hand up my back and into my hair, taking a firm handful of it.

"I modified a binding spell to make it so you can't cum until I tell you too. In fact, I'm the only person you'll ever be able to enjoy that sensation with from now on. Submit to me, and you'll get your release."

I looked into his eyes, "why take my freedom?"

He squatted down to my level, "if you submit to being my slave willingly, then you'll be surprised at how much much you will gain. Yes, you will lose your ability to feel release with others, and you will have to stay with me. But you will gain freedom in a different way. One your body is craving." He let go of my hair and I realized my face had flushed. I hadn't blushed for years, and yet he made my stomach feel aflutter, my face flush, and caused other areas to go from dripping to running.

"What would I have to do as your slave?" He traced my lips with his thumb and let me suck it into my hungry mouth.

"Stay by my side as my lover, present yourself to me for pleasure and punishment. Obey me when I give you tasks. Fight for me and with me." His voice was almost soft as he spoke, and it didn't sound like a bad life.

I let go of his finger, "why do want me? You could take anyone?" My voice was small even to my ears.

"Because you are the only one who's ever managed to get me hard. It's like your scent was made for me. Your body responds under my touch and your skin on mine makes me feel alive. Submit to me, Zynth. Swear to serve me, and I'll open your world to wonders."

I closed my eyes and made my choice: "I submit to you, and swear my life to your service, Master."

He got up and freed my arms, then freed all except my feet. He slowly pulled me in for a kiss, and held me there. His bulge pressed against my abdomen and I felt his claws scratch gently along my ass. He kissed down my body to my slit, and flicked his tongue over it. I gasped, and felt him release my feet, and when he let go I fell to my knees. He started chanting something and he pulled his tunic shirt off. For the first time, I got a very good look at my new master. Scales lined lightly tinted green skin, the red of the scales glistening in the dim candlelight. He stood and freed his cock, and I sat back. I had thought men were gifted, but he was beautifully so. Then a thought hit me, *he's too big* and I backed up a bit.

"Where are you going?" Joth'fal asked, one scaled brow raised.

I looked at his member, "um... Master, I don't think you're going to fit." He swiftly moved to pin me down and something heavy slammed against the floor. "What was that?" I said, nervous for the first time in my life.

"My tail" he told me calmly, his lips brushing mine. *How did I not notice he had a tail?* He moved my legs apart and I grabbed his arms, needing him yet fearing him. He lined his cock up at my entrance, "relax Zynth, you're going to be my obedient little slut and take all of my cock. Take it all and you'll be rewarded." What could I say? I needed him like I needed air, and I made my body relax under his weight. He pushed in slowly, letting me adjust to his size, and he was able to push all the way in. His pelvic bones pressed against mine and he started chanting something.

He pulled almost completely out and slammed back in a few times while he chanted, then he buried himself in and held himself there, placing his hand over my stomach. Something burned, but it drove my need to release. I needed to cum, and I didn't care anymore about pride. "Master please? I need to cum Master, please?" I begged and pleaded, but he kept his vigilant hold.

Then he stopped chanting, "swear you're mine!" He roared. I swore it. I was his and my body needed him. His hands shot around my neck and something heavy and cold locked around it under his hands. Before I could react, he started fucking me with vigor. His hips slammed against mine with a force that I'd never felt before. It was brutal and raw, and I loved it. His cock filled me in all the right ways, and I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my arms and legs around him. Then I felt him push deep, and something stretched me more. It was almost painful, but the moment I thought I'd scream from pain, he ordered me to cum. My release tore through me like a cascade and I felt his cock pulse and twitch within me. He was panting hard and his weight pressed down on me.

"Well my little slut, you've managed to please your master. How do you feel?" He said, cock still pulsing and locked inside me.

"Master, I have never been fucked like that. What was all that?" He lifted up his chest, keeping his hips pressed to mine.

"A very powerful tracking spell. The map of which is now radiating on your stomach. The spell is now in place, I just have to activate it." I had heard of sex magic before, but for a tracking spell?

"Master, who are you tracking that you needed sex magic for?" He leaned back down, his arms supporting most of his weight.

"My brother. He was taken by our father, and I was left behind. Mother said my brother took after our orcish father, while I took after her." He pulled out, then grabbed my leg and flipped me on my stomach. He grabbed my hips and buried his cock deep once more. "Cum as much as you want until I cum." His voice was gruff and it was like he was driven now by instinct.

Before now, I had only heard of how an orc ruts in stories. This was decidedly better than those stories gave credit to. Joth'fal was rough and grunted and growled, holding my hips as he fucked me. He bellowed when he came, and he collapsed on my back. I was utterly spent and fell asleep under him. I woke in a soft bed, cleaned up and wearing a simple shirt. His shirt. It was huge and I realized our size differences. I tried getting to my feet, but wobbled a bit and had to sit down.

"The fact you can stand up is impressive, Zyn. Especially after a full rut" Joth'fal said at the door.

"Did you...?" I motioned over my cleaned and dressed body.

He cleared his throat, "address me as Master Joth'fal or just Master. I did clean and dress you. You've been asleep for a day." I launched myself at the window, still a bit unsteady.

"A full day?! Why didn't you wake me?" I lifted the shirt to look at my belly. The spell was still in full effect with a glowing spot on it. "What about your brother? We should be out looking for him!" I stumbled to him and grabbed onto him for support. He stood still and I gave him a puzzled look, "Master, why are you just standing here?"

He shoved me down to the floor with a thud, "get on your knees, arms behind your back, fingertips to elbows, and head down!" He sounded angry and I just reacted. I did the best I could to follow his orders, and he made me adjust until he was satisfied. "Everything is ready except you. There are going to be some rules. You know the first rule. Second rule is to get yourself into this position when I tell you to present yourself to me. Third rule is that you will not cum without my say. Fourth rule: when I tell you to present yourself for punishment, you will get in this position and lower your face to the ground with your ass in the air. Fifth rule: you will hold your tongue unless I ask for conversation. Is that clear?"

I didn't know if I should look up or not, so I let my head down, "yes Master" I said with a bit of a sneer. I didn't like the idea of not being able to talk unless he wanted me to.

"Watch your tone with me Zyn. If you can't control your tongue, I'll control it - and I don't think you want that" Joth'fal said. He had a mischievous grin I didn't like.

"Yes Master Joth..fall?" It was the first time I had tried to actually say his name.

"Joth'fal, not Joth fall" came the sharp reply.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm not trying to mess up your name" I said in all honesty.

He softened, "Orc names are not easy to learn in Common speech. Try it again."

I looked up, "Joth fel?"

He shook his head, "Joth'fal" he said slowly.

"Joth'fal?" I asked, and got a smile from him. "Master Joth'fal" I said with more confidence, "I do feel better. When do we depart?"

He had me stand and walk around the room a few times, "after you change." He pulled a top and skirt out of a bag, and handed me my boots. The new outfit didn't cover much. The top part was curved to fit around each breast and tied at the neck and back, and the skirt barely covered my ass. Joth'fal pulled the skirt lower to sit at my lower hips, which brought it down to my mid thigh, and I could see he had chosen this ensemble to give him full view of the map. I didn't like it, but I put my boots on and stood for his final inspection. He pulled a dagger out and reached for my hair.

I slapped his hand away, "not the hair! Take my body, my freedom, my voice - but I will kill you if you cut my hair!"

He stopped and lowered the dagger, "I'm taking a lock of your hair, and since you want to be such a bold little slave, I think I'll take your voice for awhile too. Along with your ability to travel comfortably for the rest of today. I felt my body freeze as he reached out with the dagger once more, cutting a lock of my hair, and then he spoke a spell over me.

You wouldn't think being a potted flower plant would be so bad. Then again, being a potted plant that gets lectured all damn day for being an unruly slave is probably the worst thing ever. I do hope he finds his brother, but I also hope I'm not stuck like this. I'm thirsty and I think I'm wilting. Water was poured on my head and I was warmed in the sunlight. I could see in a sense, and caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. I was small, blue and violet petals stretched out, and velvety leaves around me. There was an odd, silver ring around my stem, and I remembered the collar. I glared as I was set down - at least I gave that lizard the best glare a plant could muster. He had spoken to me all day.

"Don't look at me like that" he started, but I ignored the rest. I was a freaking house plant. At least I got a break from having to call him master. He stretched out by my pot, and despite being a plant I felt aroused by him, and I hated him for it.