Scales and Swords

Story Info
A dragonborn gets bored and spars with a dark elf.
5.1k words
3.62
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet and sunny day in the valley where Stormhoard Keep stood tall and proud. It was given to the group of adventurers known as the Brave And Few by the duke of the port city Valen, Gall Brightstone. Thell wandered around the keep unable to find any of his companions within the walls of the hall. He roamed through the many hallways navigating through the different rooms hoping to at least find someone to bother. He checked the dining room, no one, he checked the courtyard, no one, he eventually checked the study room requisitioned by both Dilya and Brian.

'Surely at least one of those two would be there' he thought. As he entered the room Thell noticed that it was dimly lit and only by candlelight which emanated from the location of a dark-haired and dark blue-skinned female dark elf, Dilya.

Thell plonked himself down across from Dilya, "So where Is everyone?"

Dilya sighed in response as she continued to write on a piece of parchment in front of her. "Where to begin?" she responded as she took a sip from her ceramic goblet, "Well Hannah is in prison since she tried to steal from a shop owner. Brian is attempting to get her out of prison, hopefully through legal means. Simon? He is off somewhere in Valen trying to make friends. Hosir is sad about not having a beard so he and Odin are off drinking somewhere, trying to make him proud of being a dwarf. Carl is off picking some flowers for his mother and so that just leaves you and me."

"So what are you doing?" Thell asked.

"I'm writing a letter to my friend Brutus to wish him a happy anniversary for his victory as chieftain," Dilya replied not looking up from her work.

There was a moment of silence except for the sound of the quill scratching on the parchment as the ink was applied and the occasional flicker from the candle fire.

"Well this is boring," Thell spoke, breaking the serene atmosphere.

"Well, you don't have to stay here watching me."

"What else am I meant to do?"

Dilya sighed. "I don't know, go hang out with the others. I'm not going to stop you."

"Yeah but I don't know where they are."

Dilya just continued to finish off her letter.

A few more minutes passed and Thell spoke again "So why are you writing the letter?"

Dilya dropped her quill and just looked at Thell intently. "I'm writing to my friend Brutus to wish them a happy anniversary for becoming Chieftain of his tribe."

"Yeah, I know what you are writing it for. I'm asking why are you writing it."

"What?"

"I said not what you are writing it for but why are you writing it" Thell repeated louder.

"I care about him and I want to wish him a good life."

"Urgh, you're so boring."

"Look. Let me just send this letter off and we can go do something. Does that sound good?" Dilya asked as she sealed the letter in an envelope, pouring a dark blue wax over the lip and then pushing a seal of her religious order. One of the few remaining pieces of her past that she still possesses.

Dilya then placed the closed envelope on the table and began to draw symbols, in red chalk, around the envelope.

"What are you doing now?" Thell asked.

"I'm writing a glyph that will allow me to send this instantly to Brutus." Dilya then finished writing the glyph and spoke to Thell again. "Now please be quiet as I need to concentrate on thinking about Brutus, otherwise the message won't reach him."

The dark elf then began to trance her hand around the symbols muttering the incantation, once she completed the circle the envelope burst into white fire and disappeared.

Dilya sighed in relief, "Alright then shall we go-" she stopped herself from talking as she saw Thell holding the envelope. "Dammit, can you hand that over please?"

Thell just looked at her confused, "Why? It appeared to me. So it's mine."

"No, it was meant to go to Brutus. You were just on my mind so you received it instead," Thell replied as she yanked the letter out of Thell's claws almost tearing the letter itself. "I just need you to be quiet so I can send this. So shut up please." Dilya tossed the letter into the circle and repeated the incantation.

When the letter disappeared after the spell was cast. There was silence, once Dilya opened her eyes she was greeted with Thell's red-ashed hands holding the same letter. Dilya sighed, "I'll do this later."

"How come you keep thinking of me?" Thell asked.

Dilya's cheeks turned a lighter shade of purple. "Oh uh, it's just because you are here and I have to look out for you in case you try to do um something stupid."

"Is that so?"

"Uh, yes?" Dilya replied uncertainly to herself. "How about we practice some fighting? I just need to get my stuff, so I'll meet you in the courtyard. Sounds good?"

Thell nodded in response before joyfully jogging away. As he left Dilya let out a deep breath still feeling the warmth in her cheeks.

After a few minutes Dilya arrived in the courtyard in her silver and blue scale mail and attached at her hips were her two daggers, one of which could expand into a glaive, and in her hand was her finesse curved longsword. Dilya looked around and spotted Thell sitting on a barrel in his blue dragon plate armour with his bone greatsword laying across his lap.

"Alright scales, shall we do this?" Dilya questioned as she took her fighting stance. Thell just nodded and started to remove his armour. "What are you doing?"

"Well, you said being manoeuvrable and light on my feet is the best chance at winning a fight."

"I did but that doesn't mean you have to take off your armour."

Thell didn't respond and finish taking off his armour and was about to take off his loincloth when Dilya turned away "Why are you taking that off?" she yelled.

"Don't worry, you can't see much."

Dilya still had her hands blocking her view of Thell. "Could you please put armour on?"

"But not wearing anything makes me faster."

"You could at least put on leather armour." Dilya then pointed at the small shack inside the courtyard that acted as an armoury for the adventure's keep, "surely there is something in there." Her cheeks were blushing profusely which did not go unnoticed by the red-ashed Dragonborn.

"But I'll be faster without any clothes."

Dilya peeked and saw Thell standing completely naked but with no private parts to be seen.

"See, it isn't that bad. My dick retracts." Thell then clapped, breaking Dilya's mild trance "So shall we fight?"

"Um, yes. Of course." Dilya resumed her fighting stance as did Thell. "On three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Thell immediately charged at Dilya, swiping his sword at her chest. Dilya was able to deflect to blow before following up with an attack of her own, using the momentum from her deflection to attack from below.

Thell saw this and took a step back, avoiding the attack. 'He was right' Dilya thought to herself, 'He certainly is faster. And not too bad on the eyes' in her moment of distraction Thell used the butt of his sword and struck Dilya. It didn't hurt much but it reminded her of the situation she was in.

Thell thrust his sword at Dilya and twirled around using his momentum to launch him off his feet and fall. Dilya brought her sword down on Thell but he rolled to the side and in one move knocked her sword out of her own hands.

Thell got to his feet and swiped at Dilya again, there wasn't enough time for her to summon her blade so she pulled out her modified dagger while stepping back to avoid the attack. Thell attacked again, in response Dilya extended her dagger into a glaive and used the rear of the polearm to deflect the attack and ended up smacking Thell across the face as well.

She then took a few steps back to give herself space and readied the glaive with both hands while facing Thell. "You really should have been wearing your armour," Dilya stated as she noticed some of his blood dripping down from his snout.

"Yeah but this is more fun," he responded before charging at Dilya. While Dilya was well versed and skilled with bladed weaponry she relied more on her magic to aid her combat prowess. While Thell was the opposite focused entirely on his weapons and barely relying on his magical capabilities.

They traded more blows until Dilya lost her glaive and was down to her final weapon, a dagger she has had since her early days in the temple she studied and Thell had lost his weapon which Dilya had disarmed him by flipping him over her shoulder.

Dilya and Thell now were walking in a circle facing each other, Dilya with her dagger in her right hand and Thell fully naked with no weapons holding his fists up in hopes to counter any of Dilya's attacks.

Neither attacked as both were waiting for the right moment as any poorly placed step could result in one losing, despite nothing being at stake.

Dilya halted, as did Thell. She then switched her feet placement as did he. They then both became still, not moving as the other didn't.

Nothing happened for a few moments until Dilya noticed that Thell looked as if he was tensing. 'Had I cut him badly?' she asked herself. She then notices red around his groin. She must've cut him by accident there when she flipped him over her shoulder. The red then grew longer. Dilya realised what it was and immediately turned around. "Uh, why is that happening?" She tried to ask but before she could finish. Thell tackled her from behind and threw her with her back on the ground and both of her arms pinned by him.

"Ha! I win." Thell proclaimed with much enthusiasm.

"Win?!" Dilya stuttered in response, still taken back by Thell's dick. "You fucking flashed me!" Dilya spoke again, this time with more confidence. "You cheated! This is why I wanted you to have worn at least a loincloth."

"Yeah but I probably wouldn't have won."

Dilya noticed the placement of Thell's legs, she slowly rotated her hips and placed her legs underneath his groin. "Why is it that you won?"

Thell was taken aback by Dilya's sudden calm tone. "Because I'm on top." As soon as he finished the sentence Dilya place one of her legs over Thell's knee his groin and then flipped him on his back Dilya rolled on top of him and had both his arms pinned as well as his legs.

"So now that I'm on top. I guess I win"

"Nope. I'm stronger" Thell then rolled Dilya on her back, however, as Dilya was forced on her back she continued the roll until Thell was back on his back. Thell tried to roll Dilya on her back again but just like before she kept the momentum going and ended up on top.

Both were panting as they had been fighting for a solid straight twenty minutes. They continued to stare into each other's eyes. "So you like being on top?" Thell asked with a coy smile.

Dilya realised her predicament and decided to dive deep. She leaned in and kissed Thell his mouth. At first, Thell was reluctant to kiss back but decided to do so, after a few seconds Dilya broke the kiss looking down on Thell, still breathing aloud.

"My bedroom, now." Dilya stood up and walked briskly out of the courtyard, Thell followed swiftly. Grabbing his stuff as he hurried along.

They made it to her room, Thell dumped his possessions on the round table as Dilya closed the door behind him, once closed she turned around and was forced against the door as Thell kissed her. Dilya accepted the forceful kiss before pushing Thell back.

"I need to get my armour off," she said as she began to unbuckle her belt and straps that tightened her armour around her body.

"See, this is why you shouldn't have worn armour" Thell responded as he attempted to help her but ended up feeling the curves of her body.

Dilya stopped undoing her buckles. "Was that your plan all along? Just to get me in bed with you?"

"No," Thell replied as he brought his hand to her cheek, gently stroking it "But I'm glad it ended up like this" He then pulled Dilya in for another kiss, more gentle this time. She was hesitant but returned it.

Thell then helped Dilya out of her armour, pulling it over her head while she pulled her undershirt off after. They then embraced in another kiss which ended as Dilya could feel Thell's dick poking at her stomach.

Dilya slowly moved Thell to the bed, until the back of his knees were hitting the edge. Thell broke the kiss to look behind to see the bed. He then felt Dilya's hands move from his waist to his chest. He looked back to see Dilya smirk and then felt her push him onto the bed, he decided to go with it and fell on his back.

Dilya moved on top and straddled Thell she leaned down and kissed him again, her hair dropping around his head. Dilya continued to kiss Thell making her way down his neck, she flicked her hair to the side so she could remain eye contact with his sharp piercing grey eyes. Dilya continued to descend down his chest. Kissing his toned body every few inches. Inching closer and closer to his cock.

Once she reached the top of his penis, she looked down and kissed the tip and Thell shivered in response. Dilya looked back up a gave Thell a cheeky grin. She took the head into her mouth, locking her lips around it while she bobbed her head up and down, only taking in the first inch. Dilya brought her hand to the shaft of Thell's penis rubbing it causing it to stir and extend further out.

Dilya pulled back, still stroking his dick and looked at Thell's face. "How long is this? It keeps growing."

"Uhhh? 10 inches? I don't know. I never measured. Why would I?"

"Never mind" she replied as she returned to massaging his penis with her mouth. She began to take in more and more of his dick despite it continuing to extend. Eventually, it was hitting the back of her mouth, Dilya pulled back looking down at the saliva-coated penis. Thell had gotten back up and grabbed onto Dilya's arms pulling her higher up his body and greeting her with a kiss.

He pulled Dilya as close as he could to her body and then with one hand he grabbed his penis and aimed it at Dilya's groin before slowly lower and penetrating her in the process Dilya moaned out loud as she felt Thell's dick fill her cunt and rub along her inner walls. The sensation caused Dilya to clench uncontrollably.

They didn't move. Remaining in position. Both breath through their mouth. Until Dilya started to slowly roll her hips, moving up and down his shaft, only rubbing along the first four inches.

Thell responded in kind rocking his hips up to meet Dilya's movement. Groaning every few seconds. Dilya pushed herself up, forcing Thell on his back, leaving her hands on his chest, raising her hips up before dropping back down. Dilya repeated this and with every drop, she would let out a moan, getting louder the deeper she dropped on Thell's dick.

Thell moved his hands to Dilya's hips and slowed her humping on to allow him to pump harder into her core. Dilya began to moan even louder than before. She then yelped. Thell had rolled on top of her and now had his hands holding hers above her head. He leaned down and kissed her while he continued to pound her.

However, the kiss was cut short as Dilya bit Thell's lip and he pulled back. "Oh, don't let a little bite stop you" Dilya playfully teased.

With that said, Thell began to attack Dilya with bites and kisses along her neck and across her face. She moaned with every few nips he made. Thell then used his knees to part Dilya's legs wider forcing her to lift her legs higher up giving Thell easier access for him to penetrate deeper inside of Dilya.

Dilya locked her legs around Thell's waist, tightening their embrace. Thell kissed Dilya's mouth exploring her mouth with his tongue, and she responded in kind. They broke the kiss and rested their foreheads against one another. Thell then began to relentlessly pound into Dilya.

"Yes, come on give it to me." Dilya encouraged Thell as she felt her whole body in ecstasy. In response, Thell only humped harder and Dilya in turn let out a loud moan.

Thell pulled his dick out and let go of Dilya's hands. She gave him a look of annoyance to which Thell replied "Turn around."

Dilya unlocked her legs around Thell and moved further up the bed before turning around to be on all fours. She then looked back just as Thell entered her cunt causing her to moan and arch her back as pure bliss overcame her body. Thell grabbed onto Dilya's long black hair using it to pull her head back so he had easier access to assault her neck with his mouth.

He then pulled away from Dilya, still holding onto her hair in one hand while his other was grasping her hips. He could feel his dick throb as it continued to rub and pump within Dilya's insides, as a result, he felt he was close to ejaculating. He let go of her hair and with both hands grasped around her waist and then relentlessly pounded into her core until he couldn't hold it in anymore and released his semen into Dilya.

She screamed in ecstasy as he filled her insides with cum. As Thell pulled out Dilya fell forward breathing heavily, lying on her stomach. Thell collapsed next to her also on his stomach. He then rolled onto his back, Dilya had moved up and rested her head on his chest while cuddling his core. They remained stationary, neither one talking as they were catching their breath. Dilya closed her eyes as she felt at peace.

Thell was stroking Dilya's long black hair. Dilya then tried to snuggle into Thell's grasp and as a result, she hooked her arm around his neck, brushing her hand across his mark that rested on his neck. "Ouch," Thell yelled.

Dilya recoiled her hand and looked at Thell in shock, "Uh, what happened?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

Dilya looked at him sceptically. Thell tried to look away, knowing that Dilya knew he was lying. "Thell. Tell me."

He didn't respond until eventually he looked into Dilya's eye and sighed, "Fine, it's just my mark."

"Your mark?"

"You know? Mark for worshipping god."

Dilya took a moment before she continued to speak, "Thell, you shouldn't be hurt by a benevolent god. How did you even get it?"

"Do you really want to know?" Thell replied as he turned away facing the ceiling. "It won't put me in a good light."

Dilya leaned forward and brushed his cheek, turning him to face her. "I do. Please tell me."

"Fine, well it happened when I was with my old group of paladins. We were in service to." Thell paused for a moment, almost as if he was waiting for something to interrupt him. "We were in service to Torm. Back then I hadn't lost my colour and had shiny red scales. Instead of my current blackened scales.

"I was always curious about that." Dilya interrupted. Thell didn't appreciate the interruption. "Sorry," Dilya replied in an attempt to make amends.

"Anyway, my party and I were travelling back from a battle we just had with a neighbouring kingdom everything was fine until the sun dropped below the horizon. That's when they arrived. A swarm of skeletons, I don't know how many but they outnumbered us in the tens. Everyone was killed, I was the last one left." Thell had sat upright while being hunched over, looking defeated. "They just kept coming from the darkness."

Dilya didn't know what to do but ended up deciding to place her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. Thell looked at her and she gave a comforting smile in response.

"That's when it happened." Thell continued, "I got knocked out in the battle I think. All I can remember was the darkness and the hate and anger I had."

"Anger?"

"Yeah, I was mad at Torm for not protecting me, for not helping me at all during my rough patches. The only thing that kept me going was my partners and friends but they all died."

"Thell a god can't..." Dilya spoke but was interrupted by Thell.

"That's when Kelemor spoke to me. He saved me and in exchange, I would serve him. I accepted and just like that, all the skeletons were dead. All my possessions were black, like my scales, and he then renamed me, Thell," Thell then looked at Dilya who seemed to be shocked by what he had said. "You must think I'm a deserter now? I knew I shouldn't have told you." Thell attempted to get up but was held back down by Dilya.

12