Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bouncers had linked arms creating a human fence around the stage that held the surging crowd at bay. Midway through the third song Christie/Natalia dropped her thong and writhed on the stage in what was supposed to be simulated orgasms. However, Christie/Natalia was staring at her Master the whole time. He knew they were real and of course this only enflamed the crowd more.

As the song concluded and she finished her set, she stood naked in the spotlight basking in the applause. However, her eyes were on her master and as she looked over at him his heart melted with the love in her eyes. Just like the other set she brought down the house. She blew him a kiss, gathered up the money and picked up her costume before going backstage to prep for a few minutes. It took a while for the crowd to calm down and later she came out in a short robe. When the crowd saw her cheers rattled the rafters and she needed an escort before she grabbed her master's hand and took him over to the private dance room. Once again, when the door was closed, she flew into his arms and demanded to be ravished.

Who was he to argue with the beautiful, naked, horny woman? This time, it was his turn to tease her. Therefore, he told her to take off her robe and he used some rope that he brought for the occasion and tied her to the chair. Starting off with a heartfelt kiss, he told her how fabulous she was on the stage. Then, he began to gradually kiss down to her breasts and encircled them with little kisses and bites, though never touching her nipples.

Soon, she was gasping for breath and throwing her chest out at him, begging him to play with her nipples. He continued to tease her until he finally took one of her nipples between his teeth, lightly biting it. Her orgasm blossomed through her, and she only barely kept her orgasm in check. Her back was arched giving her master the nipple he wanted as she desperately clawed her way back from the edge of her orgasm.

Joseph saw her gasp and body clinch and it looked like she had climaxed without permission. He stopped looking at her intently and asked, "Did you climax without permission?"

She was still quivering trying push back the orgasm that threatened to consume her and as her lust lidded eyes focused on her master she said, "Almost Master, but I caught it in time. With the dancing, the crowd and all you're teasing, it is hard to stop. Of all the wonderfully erotic nights you have given me, this one has me flying higher than I have ever known."

Joseph looked at her doubtfully. If she hadn't climaxed, it was only by the force of will because he could see her body shaking with need. He gently looked in her eyes and said, "You are incredible my passionate sub and tonight is your special night, so you may cum as much and as hard as you want for the remainder of the night." With that he bit gently on her other nipple and the orgasm she was barely holding in check blossomed through her like a volcanic eruption.

He knew she was in for a heck of a night because he hadn't even touched her pussy yet. He knelt between her legs and began to nibble and tease her, keeping her on the edge of multiple climaxes. She was pleading and begging with her passion building higher as she held her orgasm letting it grow again. She knew her master had given her permission, but if she held it her orgasm would be that much more explosive. He slid two fingers inside her dewy folds and swirled his tongue around her clit. He thrashed her slit with his tongue which took her through a series of gut twisting orgasms.

She was writhing and thrashing, bound in the chair and trying to stop the tortuous pleasure on her clit. Her back was bowed, and her breasts heaved, trying to get some air into her lungs while she spasmed violently as she continued to climax. He watched her tight stomach muscles alternately knot and release as her body continued to eject a continuous torrent of orgasms. When he thought she had enough he pulled his fingers from her pussy and let her clit slip from his mouth. Then he kissed up her quivering and shaking body and gave her a loving kiss on her trembling lips.

He untied her from the chair, lifted her into his arms, and sat in the chair cradling her to his chest. With what little muscle control she could muster, she pulled herself up to his neck and gave him a quick kiss and unsteadily whispered, "Oh God Master, you know how to drive me wild and make my body scream with passion. I never knew I could feel these things, but you did, because you are the master of this body. I love you with all I am my Master."

She grabbed him and held him tight whispering into his chest, "I never knew, I never knew it could be like this, not for me. I never knew, and I am so thankful you bought me."

He cradled her, stroking her hair and giving her gentle kisses as her body relaxed. She lifted her head and gave him and a sweet kiss on the lips. When she pulled away, he put his finger to her lips and said, "You need not say a thing my love, your eyes say it all and I love you just as much." He gave her another quick kiss and added with a smile. "We need to get you ready for your last set on stage."

Natalia reluctantly crawled out of his lap and put her robe back on. She looked in the mirror by the door and then turned to him and said, "I look like I've been well and truly ravaged." Then, she fixed him with this soft loving look and added, "Thank you, thank you my one and only master for loving this unworthy slave." He escorted her backstage and then went to take his place at his table to wait for Christie/Natalia to reappear.

For her last set, Christie/Natalia came out as a harem slave. She had on a vest top, a skirt made of the same material tied at the hip and sloping diagonally down her legs. The material was transparent enough that you could see her areolas and nipples vaguely through the top and her pink g-string on the bottom. She had also included a veil over her face made of the same material.

This time, her dance was not as much bump and grind, but more sensuous shimmying. The crowd was not nearly as raucous this time as they had been during her other dances, but they somehow seemed to be more respectful, at least until the end. They cheered when she lost her top, becoming louder when her skirt fell off, and they went nuts when her G-string came off.

It never got old seeing her standing there naked in the spotlight basking in the loud adulation. She looked like a naked, beautiful and exotic angel with only a veil covering her face. The windows rattled with the cheers and through it all, Natalia fixed him with her loving, yet proud and happy gaze. They stared at each other feeling the love they both shared and the crowd faded till it was only two lovers.

Once again Natalia gathered up all the money and her costume and left the stage. Back stage she collected all her costumes and money, dressing in her street clothes and left to be with her master. Joseph promised all the bouncers a bonus if they kept Natalia from being touched, but Natalia insisted that all her money for the dances go to the bouncers.

They gave all of her $3200 in tips to the house to be split among the bouncers who had had their hands full that night. Needless to say, the owner invited Natalia back any time that she wanted. He knew with a little advertising he could have the club full with standing room only anytime she danced. He would also love the revenue increase.

She looked at the owner and said, "Only if my Master allows it."

Later, as they drove home, her head was lying in his lap, and she gave him the most sensuous blow job he could have ever dreamed of. He was stroking her head thinking. "I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world to have the gift of this incredible woman's love and submission."

A month later was Natalia's twenty-first birthday and after the stripper outing Joseph teamed up with Dr. Mark Myers (her first master) to create a special night. Of course, if you have read this far you know what Natalia's birthday surprise was. Her twenty-first birthday present was also the price Joseph had to pay to claim Natalia permanently. Mark didn't want any money, but instead wanted one more night with her in a very erotic setting and the wet T-shirt contest just fit the bill.

After the birthday Natalia and Joseph disappeared for several months and rumours were that he had bought a villa on the island of St. Barts. They supposedly spent all their time loving, practicing their bondage fantasies and generally loving each other. They came home to California, but only stayed there for a year, before Joseph sold his business, Natalia quit her job and they disappeared together forever.

The End

12