Scandalous Slander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diahna quickly started licking as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

* * *

Diahna smiled as Penny unbuckled the straps that held her to the chair. Things had gotten a lot clearer lately and Diahna was happy that Penny thought that she'd come along far enough to no longer need the restraints.

Diahna was so grateful to Penny for all the help she'd given her to get over all those silly thoughts that had cluttered up her brain.

Diahna could hardly believe that she'd ever thought she'd been a superhero, let alone Miracle Maiden! It was just so silly, how could such a silly little slut like her ever think she was an amazonian princess?

Penny had been so helpful in showing her how she wasn't Miracle Maiden, but that it didn't mean she couldn't dress up like her, cosplay was a perfectly normal way to live out your fantasies.

That had been the real breakthrough, once she was relieved of that silly belief the rest came easily. Especially the part where she was in deep, unconditional love with Penny. The kind of love that couldn't be broken no matter how Penny might treat her. The kind of love that, honestly, made her Penny slave, willing to do anything she was told to.

Penny took hold of Diahna's hand and pulled her up from the chair, leading her out into the main warehouse where an RV was parked. She'd been in it many times to use the bathroom and clean up, along with eating meals, but she was never more excited to visit it than today.

They approached the door and Penny opened it, letting Diahna step up into it.

"I left some clothes and makeup for you on the bed. Get cleaned up and changed." Penny said and Diahna nodded in compliance.

* * *

Diahna looked up between Penny's legs as she eagerly lapped away at her pussy. Diahna's heavy makeup hadn't yet started to run, but it was only a matter of time as her face was buried between Penny's thighs.

They had only just returned a few minutes ago from the salon where Diahna had a complete makeover, dying her naturally blonde hair jet black and styling it, getting a full body wax, and long fake red nails.

She was working hard to bring Penny to orgasm, as she knew a good little slut like her wouldn't cum until her partner did. But instead of letting her finish, Penny grabbed a hold of her by the hair and pulled her away.

Penny rolled off of the bed in the RV with a wicked smile on her face, "Be a good little slut for me and get that ass up in the air, wontcha?"

Diahna rolled over and pushed her ass up as high as she could, giving it a little wiggle while she waited for Penny. She didn't have to wait very long until she felt the cool tip of a strap-on push up against her pussy's outer lips.

"Oh god Penny, fuck me with that big hard strap-on!" Diahna cried out and Penny eagerly pushed in, taking her by the hips and slamming the strap-on home over and over again.

Diahna loved every moment of it and her own voice almost, almost, drowned out the maniacal cackling of Penny.

Chapter 4 - Truth is the Best Defence

Diahna sat beside Penny in the waiting room which had several other people in it. Penny was dressed in one of her usual skimpy outfits, showing lots of skin and yet somehow still looking elegant.

Diahna was wearing even less and looking like a complete slut, which was perfect.

It was only a few more minutes before the nurse called Diahna's name and Penny stood up and Diahna followed along slightly behind her. They were escorted into the doctor's office where they both took seats in front of his desk as he smiled over to them.

"Welcome ladies, I've just been reading the consultation request you submitted and I have to say that it was very... detailed."

Diahna smiled and nodded, "Yes, yes it is. Is there any problem with that?" she asked innocently.

"Not at all Miss... Wonder?"

Diahna nodded, "Yes, Diahna Wonder."

"And this is..." the doctor asked, waving towards Penny.

"This is my friend Penny, she's here for emotional support. Is that ok?"

"Of course, yes."

"Great! So can you do what I want?" Diahna asked.

The doctor frowned a little, "Well, yes, I don't see any issues per se. But that's getting ahead of things a bit, why don't we go into an exam room and see."

Diahna smiled and nodded as the three of them stood up and went to an adjacent exam room.

* * *

Diahna smiled with glee as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, it had taken weeks to recover but it had been worth every minute of it!

The doctor had done a great job with everything she, or more accurately Penny, had requested. The large implants on her chest were round and full, sat high on her chest and were at least as large as her head. Her nose was smaller and smoother, the brow lift had opened up her eyes, her cheekbones looked higher and more angular, her lips were full and plump, her waist was smaller and her ass was bigger.

No one would confuse her for anything but the slut she was.

And better yet, dressed in the slutty Miracle Maiden outfit like she was now, she even looked more like her idol than she had before!

A shiver ran through her at the thought just as Penny called from outside, "Ya ready in there?"

Diahna turned on the towering red heels that she was wearing and wiggled her ass over to the RV's door and opened it. Penny was standing there with her henchmen and another shiver ran through her. She'd sucked and fucked them so many times since Penny had started helping her that just the sight of them made her pussy wet!

Today, they were dressed up in ridiculous-looking costumes of their own, and she was so excited about it.

Diahna looked out into the main open area of the warehouse where there were a bunch of lights and cameras pointed towards a single bed with a fake wall behind it. Penny took her hand and guided her over towards the set, the two men following along behind them.

* * *

"Oh god, fuck Miracle Maiden's tight little pussy!" Diahna cried out as the one man pumped her full of his cock, she had the other man's cock in her hand just in front of her lips until she was finished saying her line. Then she wrapped her bright red lips around it and sucked on it as she pumped it as well.

She could *feel* the cameras recording every second of it and that made it all the more hot.

The man she was sucking off reached down and grabbed her tit, giving it a hard squeeze, then letting go and giving it a slap. She almost orgasmed right then and there, but she knew neither of them had cum yet and that was more important than her own.

The tatters of her outfit were scattered across the bed, but she could still feel some of it under her ass and that was nice.

She popped off the cock she was sucking just in time for him to spurt all over her face and she gasped and opened her mouth wide to get every last drop of cum she could into it. After she'd pumped him for what remained in his balls, he stepped back and out of the scene, letting the cameras focus on the remaining man.

He pulled out of her pussy and grabbed her hips, twisting her over onto her stomach, slapped her ass several times and then pushed his cock right up to her sphincter.

"No! NO! By Hera not my ass! Anything but my ass!" she cried out just in time for his to push in and her voice cry out in a scream as the script had demanded.

It wasn't a scream of pain though, but of pure unadulterated bliss.

A good little slut like her loved a cock in every and any hole she had, so it really didn't matter to her which one they used, as long as she got the cum she craved.

* * *

Penny was standing in the city centre, looking up at the large screen that was shouting out the news of the day. She stood tall and proud, her skimpy outfit bringing stares and gawks from men and women alike.

She didn't care though, she was focused on the news.

The video that was playing was from the scene that Diahna had recorded a few weeks ago, heavily blurred of course. The text streaming below it read "Henchwoman Penny Guin release porno! Miracle Maiden vindicated!"

Penny gave out a huff and shook her head, she was no henchwoman, or at least hadn't been for a long time at least.

The screen changed to a large block of text, beneath it scrolled, "Official statement from Miracle Maiden who is still in seclusion from the backlash..."

That brought a smile to Penny's face, it had taken her quite a while to get Miracle Maiden's mannerism and voice down well enough to produce the fake video release. Claiming she was going into seclusion due to the media firestorm over her "slanderous" comments and asking for the media to respect her privacy had deflected a lot of attention from her.

It had worked better than even she had expected, even The Society hadn't questioned it, as several of them had weathered their own storms in recent months.

She scanned over the text on screen, that she had written, "I always believed I would be proven right, and as the truth is always a defence against claims of slander, I am happy to have the truth on my side. At this time I continue to request my desire for privacy to be respected. Thank you. Miracle Maiden."

She stayed and re-watched the news several times, looking to see if anyone noticed or cared, but none did.

Eventually, she headed back to her hideout, she had a lot of work to do. She'd posted the video on the Internet mostly so the news would pick it up, but it turned out that there was quite a market for superhero porno. There were offers coming in fast and furious to Diahna to do more scenes and Penny had opened a HeroFans site mostly as a lark, but seeing the amount of money coming in... well, it wasn't a lark anymore.

In fact, if she was honest, between the HeroFans site, and the offers from the adult video companies, Diahna would be making more money than Penny ever had from crime.

Which was good, because Penny was going to "steal" every red cent of it for herself... or at least every last cent that didn't go back into making Diahna the biggest name in porn in the world.

Penny smiled broadly and then strutted down the street confidently, perhaps she'd pay the Jester a visit and show him how she was so much more than a henchwoman now.

End

12