Scapegoat Pt. 07

Story Info
Ellie Participates in a Kinky Wedding -- Storm Clouds Loom.
4k words
4.14
2.6k
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

Eloise waved her ring in front of the sensor and then flashed her encircled goat tattoo. The doorway swung open. She was frisked by the red-robed security guard inside and had to let them scan the barcode on her butt before she was allowed to pass into the sanctum. An average-height, dark-featured woman about her own age immediately came for her.

"Greetings sister!" They exchanged kisses.

"I won't keep you in the dark as to why you were summoned. In a few hours, we will be hosting a wedding ceremony. A young couple, who are currently exchanging vows conventionally, have pledged their fidelity to the circle. After restating their vows and swearing to abide by our precepts and rules, they will be initiated. Your role, sweet sister is to be the matron of honor!"

"Oh," replied, Eloise.

"I'm the wedding planner," she handed Eloise a printed itinerary. "Report for your ritual bath and robing. I expect that you will love the dress we've selected. After that rehearsal which should finish just about fifteen minutes before our bride and groom arrive. Initiation will be in the chapel followed by the bacchanalia. Keep your schedule with you, sister."

In a bit of a daze, Eloise made her way down a hall to a room whose number matched that on her paper slip. She knocked and was ushered in. Two very fit shirtless men were inside. Each one bent Eloise back in a kiss. A tub of warm scented water was already prepared. Eloise reached for her coat.

"You are forbidden to assist us in any way, sister."

The men quickly had Eloise stripped down and into the tub.

"We are two of the groomsmen," stated the taller one.

"How many groomsmen are there?"

"Four and groom emeritus. You will be walking down the aisle with him."

"Well, that is different."

The two men were quite skilled bathers. Eloise had no trouble relaxing under their skilled and talented hands. Even though Douglas had just paid for an expensive wax job, they ran a razor over all parts of Eloise's body and neatened even more her crimson intimate triangle. The scent of the water was orchids.

Eloise was compelled out of the tub, dried off expertly, and dressed. First came some very sexy black lace that was more a suggestion of knickers and brassier than actual items of intimate apparel. The crimson suspenders had been put on first. Now, the black nylon stockings were rolled up Eloise's fine, shapely legs and attached to the clips. The dress itself was darling, red with white trim and at just the proper length to highlight Eloise's marvelous legs and cut nicely to showcase her breasts without being tacky or salacious. The red stilettoes were not too challenging to walk in. After being bent over for kisses twice more, Eloise was patted on the rump and sent to the chapel.

"There will be a slight delay," announced the wedding planner. "Help yourselves to coffee, water, or tea, but don't you dare muss your clothes or I'll have you scrubbing this floor with a toothbrush when all of this is over!"

Eloise felt comfortable enough to help herself to a coffee.

"I must say, I am delighted."

The voice was an impeccable British accent, and it came from a staggeringly handsome collared man almost exactly Eloise's age. He was tall and powerfully built with an engaging smile and salt-and-pepper wavy hair.

"Excuse me?"

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am brother Trevor. I'm the groom emeritus, I'm the most fortunate fellow who gets to escort you down the aisle." His smile widened. He kissed the back of her hand. Eloise's heart beat just a bit faster.

All Eloise was able to gawk. He emitted a mirthful chuckle.

"You know, of course, why we were selected."

Eloise shook her head,

"We each share the same birthday as the bride and groom."

"Really?"

"Yes. You were born the same day as the bride, me, the groom's birthday. We are both twenty-three years older than the couple who will be exchanging nuptials tonight."

Eloise cocked her head.

"It has some mystical significance that I have quite forgotten at the moment."

Finally, Eloise said what she had been thinking from the first.

"Forgive me for staring brother Trevor but your collar seems inconsistent with your accent."

"Oh, there is a long and not particularly interesting story behind that. Suffice to say I am a gentleman's gentleman."

"Will he be here tonight?"

"No, he is not a member of the circle."

"Neither is my master."

"I think if we compare notes, sister?"

"Ellie nee Eloise."

"Sister Ellie, if we were to compare notes, I'm positive you would find that we have a tremendous number of things in common. The circle knows us in ways we do not ourselves."

Eloise was about to comment on that when the wedding planner blew a whistle to attract everyone's attention and said,

"OK, siblings we are ready to begin the run-through. Follow my instructions to the letter."

After the rehearsal, Eloise wondered again what Bill had gotten her into when he recruited her for the circle. She took a long, lingering glance at Trevor. On the other hand, parts of it...

**

A long line of red-robed figures entered the chapel and took up places in the pews. Trevor pinned a corsage on Eloise's dress and the wedding planner handed her a bouquet of red and white roses. Organ music emanated from the speakers. Eloise's mind was filled with so many thoughts it was difficult to focus on the here and now. Her daughter had not yet married when Eloise had become her scapegoat. There was a young man she had been quite serious about before her legal problems. There would be no walk down the aisle as the mother of the bride. This was as close as she was ever likely to get.

The officiant -- clad in black with a red collar summoned the congregation to rise.

Right on cue the lights went out. When they went on again, the bride and groom stood blindfolded at the apse. She still wore her bridal dress. He was still clad in a gray morning coat. With a tug, the blinders were removed. Newlywed looked at newlywed and then took in the room, Eloise was stunned by how young they were. She was a tall, willowy blonde with expressive blue eyes and a darling figure. His stocky build was just marginally taller than hers. He was handsome in a wholesome wedding card portrait sort of way with sparking brown eyes and thick, curly hair that he wore in an attractive style. Why they are scarcely more than children thought Eloise before reminding herself that she had not been much older when Bob had slid the wedding band on her finger.

Trevor coughed softly, breaking Eloise's revelry. He smiled at her, she smiled back, and arm-in-arm they made their way down the center of the chapel. The four groomsmen ushered four strikingly beautiful women to the front where they stood and smiled. An extremely fit male figure in just a goat mask and a black thong escorted the bride to the altar. He lowered her veil and vanished through some hidden door. An astoundingly attractive topless female in a goat mask and thong led the groom to his destiny. All eyes were on the groom as he quite nervously made his way to his new wife's side. He took his new wife's hands in his and the female figure exited through the same mysterious door as her male counterpart. There was a long moment of silence.

"Siblings," began the officiate, "we are here this evening to partake in a very special union. The young couple before you have not only pledged themselves to each other, but they have also pledged themselves to the circle. They will leave tonight joined not only as husband and wife but also as brother and sister.

Joyce and James enter here tonight to become greater than themselves. They pledge their flesh, their souls, and their sacred honor to the circle. We are very glad to have them enter covenant with us. Weddings such as this are rare and should be celebrated to the fullest. Joyce and James know that they are turning their intimacy as a couple over to a higher power and that they will submit utterly to the wishes of their superiors."

A moment of poignant silence descended.

"Joyce, do you enter this covenant of your own accord and with no equivocation?"

"I do."

"James, do you enter this covenant of your own accord and with no equivocation?

"I do."

"Splendid."

All eyes were on the happy couple.

"Joyce, repeat after me. I pledge to those present and those invisible, my flesh, my soul, my sacred honor. I pledge to be obedient. loyal, and truthful. I will serve the circle in any way in which I am called until the end of my days."

Without even a falter in her voice, Joyce echoed the priest.

James's voice was loud and clear but revealed a bit of nervousness.

Eloise stood transfixed. There was still rice in the bride's veil and on the groom's lapels.

The young married couple knelt at the altar.

The priest made an invocation in ancient Greek. The man in the goat mask reappeared and walked a circle about them waving a censer of aromatic incense. The goat-masked female figure inscribed a mystical symbol on the floor before the bride and groom with a piece of chalk. Each was handed a crown of laurel leaves and placed one upon each bridal head. Again, the man and the woman in the goat mask vanished.

Joyce and James rose to their feet. The priest handed them a chalice of wine and urged them both to drink deeply. The chalice was returned to the priest.

"Your union with us shall be sealed shortly."

As if on cue, both husband and wife passed out. The groomsmen rushed to catch James and the bridesmaids rushed to catch Joyce. Two X-frames rose from trapdoors in the floor. The now twice-married couple were bound by hand and feet to the frames. Unconscious, their unperturbed youth was practically luminous. Eloise hurried to her assigned task, and as quickly and gently as possible, she removed Joyce's. shoes and all her jewelry save her wedding band, and placed all the items in a satin box. Joyce had excellent taste in jewelry.

Sensual music filled the chamber and recessed lights in the ceiling made the chapel very bright indeed. The young couple awoke almost simultaneously.

What happened next was quite familiar to Eloise. The man in the goat mask and the woman in the goat mask each raised a pair of silver shears in the air so that they would catch the light. The look of surprise and revelation on the two young folks' countenances was priceless.

"Shush, my lovely. We are in the holy of holies. Tonight, we worship Bacchus and the other old gods. Now, you are an outsider. You must be converted through the sacrifice of your body into a believer." Stated the male goat-masked figure as he stroked, Joyce's cheek.

"Shush, my lovely. We are in the holy of holies. Tonight, we worship Bacchus and the other old gods. Now, you are an outsider. You must be converted through the sacrifice of your body into a believer." Stated the female goat-masked figure as she stroked James's cheek.

Joyce's lovely, and no doubt, expensive wedding gown was rendered to tatters. Into view came her frilly white underskirt and white stockings. The shears sliced through the bodice of the dress, and it fell in two halves to the floor at the foot of the altar. Beneath the bodice, Joyce wore a scanty shelf bra. Eloise caught a full view of side boob. Joyce had a mighty fine pair thought Eloise, wishing that her own were still as full and perky.

The female figure cut away James's tie, grey morning coat, and silk shirt. His torso was trim and muscular with prominent pectorals and a row of tight abdominals. Lucky girl! Thought Eloise as she considered the bride's choice of mate.

Joyce's frilly underskirt was reduced to ribbons. Her attractive legs were clad in suspender-supported white silk stockings.

The female goat mask sliced through James's knee-high black dress socks.

The male goat mast cut the suspenders and bisected each stocking.

James's pants were sliced through and removed. He was wearing a novelty wedding-day, groom-themed thong. Amused chuckles filled the air before seriousness descended once more.

Joyce's shelf bra was cut, fully revealing her firm, full breasts with light brown areolas and chance pink nipples. Joyce's breast buttons were erect. James's thong struggled to contain his prodigious erection.

The newly married couple's alabaster bodies fairly glowed under the intense lighting of the chapel.

Simultaneously, James's thong and Joyce's knickers were cut away. There before two scores of witnesses, husband and wife were first exposed to each other. The congregation applauded.

The newly marrieds watched as the remnants of their clothes were incinerated. Eloise hoped that the dress was not especially expensive or worse, a family heirloom.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen stripped down. The men retained their ties, the women, wedding garters. Two maids of honor and two groomsmen surrounded Joyce. Two maids of honor and two groomsmen surrounded James. The priest washed Joyce. The priestess washed James. Bride and groom were sucked and fucked and fucked and sucked. James emitted sounds of pleasure and release. Eileen was so overcome with joy that tears filled her eyes and darted down her cheeks. Her moans of pleasure were incredible, and her orgasm-caused laughter was infectious.

The groomsmen and maids of honor returned to their previous places. The spent couple were blissfully radiant. Husband and wife received matching tattoos. Neither bride nor groom uttered any protest of discomfort.

"Your first year as brother and sister and as man and wife," explained the priestess, "belongs to us as do all the days of the rest of your lives. Sharing and denial are hallmarks of the true circle devotee. This is a time of trial for you both. But tests and trials come to all. I promise you. If you are diligent disciples, you shall be like these."

It was time for Eloise and Trevor to get to the meat of their performance. A pad had been laid out on the altar. Trevor led Eloise up to it. The bride and groom had a perfect view.

"Observe, neophytes," intoned the priestess, "While you have youth, you have much to learn. Watch some masters at work."

Trevor bent, embraced, and kissed Eloise. It was such a staggeringly overpowering kiss that Eloise went weak in the knees. She worked off his bow tie and cast it on the altar. He unzipped her form-fitting dress. She took off his coat. Her dress slid to the floor. The young groom on observing Eloise in her wispy underthings was suddenly, intently, and painfully erect. She undid his laces and removed his shoes. Trevor took Eloise's red stilettoes. towering even more over her. Off came his pants. Off came her bra. Eloise tugged down his undershorts revealing a marvelous uncut cock of impressive dimensions. He claimed her scanty knickers. The suspenders and stockings stayed in place. Trevor was such a total package of complete maleness, gallantry, and sincerity that Eloise was really turned on. All she was aware of was Trevor. The rest of it, he ceremony, the congregation, the newlyweds, faded as desire filled every part of Eloise's being.

She performed a marvelous session of fellatio before taking all of Trevor's load, displaying it in her open mouth, and then choking it down. He was rock hard again almost immediately. Trevor picked up Eloise as though she weighed nothing and inverted her. While he ate her out with the most sensual cunnilingus of her life, Eloise sucked him off a second time. The circle certainly did understand them well. Trevor and Eloise performed as a well-oiled well-experienced machine. They slid to the mat where Eloise mounted Trevor and rode him to a mutual climax that ended with Eloise crying out the name of a deity that the circle certainly did not worship.

The bride and groom were freed from their bonds.

Eloise remembered much more of this bacchanalia. Like every sister, she donned a double-headed phallus and pegged the new groom. Every brother fucked the new bride. Eloise sat on James's face. Eloise sat on Joyce's face and dined with a gusto that surprised her on Joyce's blonde box. James had sucked every cock. Every cock had entered his ass. Joyce sucked every cock and licked every pussy. By the end of the night, they were as spent as two people could possibly be.

As the new day transitioned to afternoon, the new groom's penis was locked away in a chastity cage. The new bride's pussy, which would leak cum for days was locked into a chastity belt. The priestess took possession of James's key, and the priest took possession of Joyce's.

"The next year of your lives belongs to us," intoned the officiant, "If you live as you should, and perform all that you are tasked with, your mutual liberation shall be glorious."

A hymn was sung in ancient Greek. Eloise followed along as best she could.

Eloise realized with a start that she had slept with every congregant as well as the officiant, the priest, and the priestess. In the end, she still had the presence of mind to seek out Trevor and drop off to a brief span of exhausted sleep in his arms just after she got one more difficult, painful, but unquestionably wonderful final erection and orgasm out of him.

The young couple were allowed a few hours of sleep as well before Trevor and Eloise bathed them together in a large tub. No corset or robe for these special people. With Trevor's assistance, she rifled their luggage and selected clothing to dress them in. Together, they dressed Joyce in white khaki shorts, sandals, and a red cotton blouse. James was clad in a polo shirt, chinos, socks, and walking shoes. Neither husband nor wife were provided with underwear. Both were incredibly, ecstatically happy. In a rental car that Trevor drove, they ferried the newlywed to the airport just in time for them to catch a flight to Aruba for their honeymoon.

As the car began its return to the circle outpost. Trevor confided.

"I can't recall when I had a better time, sister Ellie."

"Right back at you, brother Trevor."

Trevor drove a bit more.

"Say, Trevor darling, do we have to report back immediately?"

"Technically, no."

"Why don't we stop at Starbucks to chat and discover some more of the many things we have in common."

"Capital idea! But I'm having tea."

Their subsequent conversation was phenomenal!

**

More than twenty-four hours had passed since Eloise had been summoned from Douglas's hotel room.

"Ellie, I was so worried about you."

His kiss was sweet and sincere.

"What have you been up to?"

"You know I can't answer that, honey."

"Did you have sex?"

She looked at him like he was stupid.

"Was he fat and unattractive?"

"Master," Eloise only called Douglas Master when he was making an ass of himself, "I did what was required of me and no more. I was summoned because of your actions, please try to remember that."

"I'm sorry, Ellie. I have no right to be jealous."

"No, you, don't"

She bent his chin down and kissed him deeply.

"Let me atone for my absence, Master."

**

"Who is Trevor?" he cried immediately after her climax. Eloise wanted to kick herself. She knew that she had inadvertently raised a wall between herself and her man. She concocted a story about a high school love and how the stubble that Douglas had sprouted since he hadn't shaved in three days, reminded her of Trevor's teenage stubble. Douglas eventually bought most of the story. Eloise almost half-believed it herself.

Douglas decided that Eloise still had to be disciplined, however. In the bedroom, he razored off her bush, spanked her a dozen times before tying her to the bed and taking her ass. Eloise considered it a small price to pay for peace in the home. That didn't stop her, however, late that night, while Douglas snored beside her, from fingering her newly hairless pussy while thinking about the ever-so-wonderful Trevor.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers
12