Scaring Mom

Story Info
Son scares mom and is punished.
1.9k words
4.29
46.8k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after Halloween I thought it'd be funny to scare my mom. Her and my asshole father had just finalized their divorce. Even though he was an asshole, mom was still sad, not really about losing him, but more about being alone and having to raise my twin sister and me. We were both 19 and in college, but it was still a struggle for mom, so we tried to make it easy on her. Honestly my intention was to scare her yes, but to make her laugh. I thought she'd get a kick out of it. What happened though changed the dynamic of our family forever.

My mother's name is Judy. She is really pretty but since dad left, she has put on some weight. She used to have long black silky hair, but when she got divorced, she seemed to want a change and cut it really short so that it's spiky now. She also dyed the front part pink. Before the weight gain, she had a nice body. I'd say average for a mother of two kids. Her boobs were always big, but with the added weight they were huge. But she has a pretty face and a great laugh.

Melanie, my twin sister, is a cheerleader, and has a great body. I know you're not supposed to think that about your sister, but it's true. She also has big boobs -- must run in the family -- and is also very pretty. By the way, it was really her idea for this little scare, but since I had the mask left over from a Halloween party, I was the scarer.

My name is Tom. I'm tall and skinny. Not really athletic but obviously a practical joker. Whereas my mom and sister are pretty, I'm just average.

So, even though my dad is as asshole, he made great money, so my mom's bedroom is huge. I was hiding in the walk-in closet wearing a really scaring mask. Melanie, doing her part, was talking to my mom, distracting her. Mom had been planning to go out with her friends and walked into the closet to look for something to wear.

"Trick or treat!" I shouted, jumping out of my hiding spot.

To say Mom was not expecting that was an understatement. She cried out and jumped about a foot in the air.

Melanie and I burst out laughing. Mom, not seeing the humor, lunged at me. "Tomas!" she screamed. You know you're in trouble when your mom uses your full name.

In an effort to get away, I scrambled on the bed. I was promptly tackled by Mom. She then proceeded to sit on me and spank my bottom. Melanie thought this was funny too. Traitor. I'd remember this.

"So, instead of having a nice night out with my friends, I'm stuck home with you two brats," Mom said.

"You can still go out," I said.

"Sure, and I'd be jumping at every sound I heard. Thanks to you!" Smack. Her hand came down on my butt. "Melanie. Are you going to help or just stand there and laugh?" Mom asked.

"Help? It was her idea!" I said.

"Liar," Melanie said. "Sure mom, I'll help." And with that, Melanie pulled down my sweats, exposing my bare butt to her and my mom. "Naughty, naughty!" Melanie said spanking my ass along with Judy.

Then one of them, either mom or Melanie, ran their fingernails across my butt. I jumped because it tickled.

"Oh, is my little boy ticklish?" Mom asked, poking me in the side. I barked out a laugh and jumped again.

Mom laughed and started tickling my sides, while Melanie poked and pinched my ass.

Then I felt a fingernail run across my asshole. I bounced on the bed. "Mom, Tom's butthole is ticklish," Melanie said, tickling it again. I felt my legs being pulled apart and heard Mom's throaty laugh as she too tickled my asshole. Then I felt her bend over and before I knew it, something wet hit my asshole. Melanie laughed. My cock started to get hard as I realized my mom had just drooled spit on my asshole while tickling it. Melanie added her own spit and I felt two fingernails on my asshole.

"I wonder if his armpits and feet are ticklish?" Mom asked. "Flip him over!" She instructed.

Before I knew what was happening, I was flipped over and my shirt was removed. I barely had time to pull my sweats up.

"Sit on his face, Mom," Melanie said.

"Good idea," Mom said. "Let me get more comfortable first." She then took off her pants. Before I even thought about trying to get away, Mom had climbed onto my face, facing my feet. Then her and Melanie started tickling my ribs and bellybutton. Then Melanie moved down and started tickling my inner thighs through my sweats.

With Mom's butt in my face and Melanie tickling my inner thighs my cock once again grew stiff. Mom was laughing and tickling the shit out of me.

"Mom," Melanie said. "Mom!" Melanie tried again. "Judy!" Melanie shouted.

"What?" Mom asked.

Melanie pointed to my crotch. "Look." Mom looked. It was obvious I had an erection.

Mom reached down and grabbed my stiff cock. "Really Tom, a boner?" She asked.

Suddenly, Melanie tugged my sweats and pulled them off, revealing my hard, throbbing cock.

"Oh my God!" Melanie gasped.

"Holy shit!" Mom said.

Judging by their reactions, I guess I wasn't so average after all.

Mom climbed off my face and was still looking at and now slowly stroking my cock. Melanie had disappeared then popped up right by my head, wearing the mask. "Boo!" she shouted. I screamed and jumped.

Melanie started laughing as did Mom. "Look Mom, Tom's scared stiff."

"Let's tie him to the bed and tickle the shit out of him," Mom said.

"Well, tickling something out of him," Melanie said, giving my cock a few strokes. I tried to get up but Mom grabbed me by the balls and applied enough pressure to keep me there, while Melanie grabbed some of my father's old ties.

I was about to be tied up by my father's old ties while my sister and mom tickled my naked body. All because I wanted to scare my mom and try to cheer her up. Well, it worked. I hadn't seen Mom laugh this hard in a long time.

Once I was secured, Melanie tickled my feet, while Mom tickled my ribs and armpits.

"What's got your dick so hard?" Mom asked. "My panty clad pussy rubbing on it or my big boobs smacking you in the face?"

I couldn't answer because I was laughing too hard. "You want to see Mommy's big boobs?" She asked, then took off her shirt and her braless tits flopped out. They were huge. With big areolas and fat nipples. Her nipples her hard. "Suck on Mommy's titties while she tickles you," she said shoving her boobs in my face. Then she stopped tickling me and made me suck her breasts and nipples. She ground her pussy against my hard cock and moaned while I was sucking on her tits.

"Switch!" she shouted. "Melanie, you sit on his face while I tickle his feet."

Melanie was wearing a skirt, but was not wearing panties. So, mom was topless and Melanie was pantieless. I started licking my sister's pussy, causing her to moan.

"Let's see if you can make your sister cum before you do," Mom said, stroking my cock. She jerked it up and down for a while, then spit on it and used her fingertips to twist the head like she was opening a bottlecap. Each time I was close to coming, Mom would reach down and tickle my balls and inner thighs.

Soon Melanie started moaning and grinding her pussy on my face. I ran my tongue as fast as I could over her clit and soon her thighs squeezed my head as she had an intense orgasm. Then she climbed off and joined Mom in tickling my hairless balls and stroking my cock. They both used their mouths and tongues to get my cock really wet. Then they used their thumbs to rub just under the head and that was all it too. I shouted and exploded in a huge orgasm. After a couple of squirts, Mom and Melanie passed my cock back and forth to taste my cum. Then Mom leaned down and used her big tits to clean up the cum from my stomach. Melanie then licked the cum off of Mom's big breasts, while mom reached down and fingered my sister's pussy.

Melanie did a strip tease for me while Mom played with her boobs and pinched her nipples. Then Mom took off her panties. When Mom was naked, she climbed on my face and Melanie slid on my cock. My sister's pussy was really wet. I guess she got off on tickling her brother. Mom's fat pussy lips were also wet. I licked her lips, then stuck my tongue as far as I could inside Mom's cunt and tongue fucked her. Meanwhile, Melanie leaned over so I could suck on her tits.

Mom then had a huge orgasm on my face. Then she tickled me until Melanie had her own orgasm on my cock. Mom sucked all my sister's juice off my cock, then her and Melanie took turns sucking my cock and tickling my balls. Then Mom climbed on my cock while Melanie continued to tickle my balls. Mom's pussy was super tight. It felt like a velvet glove had wrapped itself around my cock. She started out slow then went faster, then slowed again. Every now and then Melanie would pull out my cock and lick off our mother's pussy juice, then slip my cock back inside Mom's tight cunt.

"Yes, Melanie, lick Mamma's asshole," My mom said. Before I could process what, my mother had just said, I felt a finger, Melanie's presumably, slip into my own asshole and soon I felt my mother's pussy tighten even more on my cock and that's when I started shooting inside her pussy.

Melanie lay beside me on the bed and Mom placed her pussy on her face. My sister licked up the cum from our mother's pussy, then they both licked my cock clean.

Mom and Melanie untied my legs and Melanie once again sat on my face and told me to lick her asshole while she lifted my legs up so Mom could lick my asshole. Melanie's butthole didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. Mom also stroked my cock, keeping me hard. Then they switched. Mom's ass didn't taste bad either, just different. Melanie also stroked my cock. The combination of licking my mom's ass while have my sister lick mine, while stroking my cock sent me over the edge and I came again.

Finally, we all took a shower together. I was able to finally touch Mom and Melanie's big breasts and their pussies too. I pinched and squeezed their breasts and nipples. Licked and bit then too. I also fingered them both to another orgasm each. Then Melanie got behind me to lick my asshole again, while Mom knelt down and took my hard cock into her mouth. Watching my cock slid in and out of my mother's mouth sent me over the edge and I started to shoot my load inside it. She swallowed every drop.

"This isn't over, mister," Mom said reaching down and grabbing my balls. Melanie reached down also and stroked me to another hard on. Then her and Mom laughed and walked out of the shower leaving me with another boner. I stayed until the water turned cold and by cock went soft. I didn't have any more cum in me anyway.