Scarlet and Cade

Story Info
Poor trusting Scarlet lost to a stranger in a card game.
5.2k words
4.67
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to be a slow burner on the transformations. I'm hoping that character development makes up for it. As always characters are over the age of 18.Constructive criticism is always welcomed, enjoy!

Cade strode into the BDSM club that his brother Colt owned. He walked up to the bar and nodded at his brother, Colt. As Colt made his way towards the end of the bar Cade asked if there was a game going on in the back. Colt gave him the "Are you kidding me look?" as he buzzed Cade through. As he entered the back hall a sweet intoxicating scent assaulted his nostrils, immediately stirring Cade's wolf.

The guy facing the door had several collared girls sitting behind him wearing basic black body con dresses and one in scarlet red kneeling beside him. Cade barely noticed the other 3 in the room as he nodded at the dealer. He's eyes falling on the source of the smell. His wolf howled...MINE!

Scarlet knelt besides Steven, pondering how she could get out of this and convince Steven not to spill whatever secret he had about her sister. She jumped as the new guy walked into the room. His eyes devoured her momentarily and she watched violent anger flair in his eyes as they skimmed over Steven.

The poker game was just getting started so no big spenders yet; it wasn't long before Cade had pushed the game in that direction. Several guys left the table probably earlier than they wanted. Cade found his gaze lingering on the scarlet clad girl at the guys feet. Cade smiled reaching his hand out to the guy he had been mentally referring to as Asshole, "Cade."

Asshole chuckled but reached his hand out as well, "Steven."

The other guy who was still hanging in there shrugged, "Jeff."

45 minutes later it was just Steven and Cade. Cade had watched how Steven would slap the girl on the floor when he was losing, calling her names and belittling her and stroke her softly when his hand was good. His wolfed growled wanting nothing more than to leap across the table and rip his throat out.

Scarlet found her eyes drifting to Cade no matter what she did. Steven's blows inflamed those golden eyes. The same eyes that she felt linger on her so frequently.

Cade's eyes drifted to the girl again. He wanted her and not just for the night. Last hand he mentally thought going all in. Cade smiled after taking two cards but noticed Steven stroking the pets hair. Steven went all in, and so did Cade.

"Well," Steven said, "you have a bit more on the table. I can get the rest up front after we wrap this up."

Cade snorted, "Nah, whatcha got in this room?" Perfect Cade thought knowing exactly where he wanted this to go.

Steven nodded, "Fair enough. I got a Rolex." He tossed it in the pile.

Cade picked up the Rolex to confirm it was real, "Still a bit short though."

"Okay, well that's all I got," Steven snapped, "we're back at I can get it up front."

Cade glared. "I'll take one of those," Cade said motioning to the girls.

Steven grabbed a random one from behind him shoving her forward.

Cade shook his head, "No way, my pick...and I want that one." He motioned to the girl on the floor, "You've had her beside you all night. She must be some kind of lucky charm."

"Fuck you," Steven exclaimed.

"Well seeing as how you're at my brother's club...in a back room...I'd say you're the one who's fucked," Cade pushed, "So that's the deal, the scarlet girl or I take the inconvenience I'm having out on your fucking face."

Steven snarled but grabbed a piece of paper and wrote whore on it.

He must think he's clever Cade thought, "No write scarlet whore on it. I want no confusion."

Steven nodded. The scarlet one had perked up and looked nervous. Cade smiled inwardly.

Cade laid out 2 Aces and 3 Kings...

"Motherfucker," Steven exclaimed tossing his 2 eights and 2 queens on the table, "You fucking bitch." Steven raised his hand to slap the scarlet clad girl but Cade grabbed his arm.

"That's mine," he stated.

Steven turned bringing his fist around but Cade deflected it easily. He shoved him towards his gaggle and scooped up his girl turning his back and leaving his brothers men to handle Steven.

"Please, don't," she asked.

"Mine," Cade said pulling her close his inner wolf wanted out now! To mark her and destroy the idiot. Cade's long strides had them at the door to the club in moments and his deep breathing calmed his wolf. He could hear Steven yelling then a soft grunt a clear sign his gut was meeting a fist.

Cade nodded and turned to the guy holding the door to his SUV, "I'd rather not deal with him again tell my brother to get my piece of paper."

Cade knew all the money, watch and paper would have been gathered immediately upon Steven's poor reaction to losing but wanted to be sure the paper was grabbed. He felt insanely possessive though he couldn't yet justify his reaction.

He placed the girl in the backseat and climbed in beside her. Fuck she's short but not small; a little heavy giving her delicious looking curves. "Home," he called to his driver.

The small thing scooted away but Cade easily grabbed her and pulled her back, "Name?"

She looked up at him nervously, "Pet."

Giving him the name Steven had given her.

Cade leaned closer, inhaling deeply to calm himself, "Not the name the fuck head gave you." Her scent tickled his nose and set his brain abuzz and his wolf beamed with pride. Before he knew it he had licked a long slow lick up her neck before nibbling her ear and breathing her in again.

He heard her sharp gasp; felt her fingers come up to his shoulders, "Don't worry I won't bite...tonight. Now your name, please."

"Scarlet," rushed out of her panting mouth.

Cade growled shifting away from her, "I am NOT in the mood for games."

Scarlet put her hands in front of her, "You look like you could break me in half by staring at me. My name really is Scarlet."

Cade glowered, "I won you, you're mine. How'd you end up with Steven?" He grabbed her pulling her into his lap nuzzling into her neck; taking in more of her intoxicating aroma.

Scarlet gasped. The giant was treating her as if she weighed nothing. All she could think about was his size. He must be about 6' 4" and 275-280 pounds. Muscles every where; places you didn't think there'd be muscles. "He wasn't always like that but then he started using. Plus he says he knows something that would destroy my sister's career. Which is why you have to take me back!" she said attempting to sound stern.

Cade pulled her body close breathing in her scent again. He groaned. It made him hard; made him want to mark her. No, it made him want to own her. He smiled to himself. Scarlet set back away from him a slight look of panic on her face.

A wolfish grin spread across Cade's face. He grabbed her dress at the back and yanked ripping the dress along the zipper and pulling it off. Scarlet gasped and whipped her head around to look at the driver. Her hands coming up to cover her bare breast.

Cade growled angered, "You're MINE!I I won you." His fingers dug into her hips.

Scarlet whipped her head around whimpering, "I know. I just...I can't let him and..." She looked over her shoulder.

Cade reeled his anger in, again not understanding the insane level of jealousy twisting around in his gut. He wished he could ignore it but his wolf roared in his mind. She didn't know, his driver would never consider even listening to what was going on in the back seat let alone watching. He took Scarlet's chin in his hand turning her head, "He won't watch. It's just us." She was clearly still nervous and she wrapped her arms tighter around herself.

Cade reached over and rolled up the window that separated the front seat from the back seat. Cade pulled her close again, breathing her in. He could smell her nervousness but the scent of her excitement was also filling the air. Her brain might be scared and nervous but her body knew exactly what it wanted.

He kissed her softly as he peeled her hands away from her placing them at his shoulders. He shifted in the seat so he could settle her over his sex. Her gasp excited him. He stared into her eyes as he began moving her hips over him. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as his hands danced up her back.

He splayed his large hands over her shoulders encouraging her to lean forward so he could capture her lips. She stopped moving her hips concentrating on the feel of his lips against hers. Stars exploded behind her eyelids, and she felt dizzy. Her hands drifted up into Cade's shoulder length hair.

Cade thrust up against her encouraging her to move. His hands came around to cup her bountiful breast. Squeezing them together before searching out her nipples. He gently twisted them while grinding into her. He deepened his kisses, and drifted one hand down between them.

His fingers danced over the soaked fabric of her panties. The delicate lace doing nothing to contain her moisture. He pulled away from her kisses and his head drifted down to her breast so he could devour them. He was greedy in his sucking and the noises she was making told him she enjoyed it.

Cade slide Scarlet's panties aside and teased her wet sex, before carefully sliding a finger deep inside her. She felt snug and it took awhile before he was confident her arousal had her wet enough for two. She rocked her hips against him and he could feel her wetness soaking through his pants.

Cade took several deep breaths to calm himself. He wanted her with a need he couldn't explain. As he calmed he noticed several things including the fact the car had stopped moving, they must have arrived at his home. His driver was just outside the door. He should take her in a bed but he and his wolf wanted inside her now.

Cade lifted her and latched on to her a strawberry nipple. He undid his belt while she whimpered and clutched at his head. Her fingernails digging lightly into his scalp only fueled his desire to be inside her. He ripped her panties at the gusset after freeing himself.

He looked up at her, her head tossed back; bottom lip between her teeth; back arched presenting those gorgeous tits. He snarled his pleasure grabbing her hips and yanking her down his shaft. He felt it too late; the nervousness and snugness around his fingers blowing through his mind the same time as her shriek.

"Fuck," Cade groaned. What was done was done. He held her fast as she struggled to pull herself up his length. He steadied his breathing and began shushing her.

"Fucking hell, Sweetheart! Don't move!"

Scarlet felt hot tears streaming down her face, "You're fucking tearing me apart!"

Cade grinned, "You didn't say anything. I would have been gentle. I would have taken you in my bed. Relax, take a deep breath. I'm in, it's over."

"It's not over! I know how this works. I might not have done it before but I know the mechanics," she whined.

Cade chuckled then guided a hand between them. He found her clit, still hard, still excited and began making slow circles around it. "Just stay still, give your sweet (kiss), tight (kiss), wet (kiss) pussy time to adjust."

Scarlet whimpered. After a few minutes and Cade's careful ministrations she wiggled. "Good girl," Cade murmured in her ear. Scarlet liked the rumbling tone his voice had, it vibrated through her brain and made her nipples tighten and her cunt wet.

Cade moved his hips back and began slowly moving inside Scarlet's slick tunnel. Scarlet moaned softly and began moving her hips to match Cade's movements. Cade's fingers still busy between them.

"That's it Babygirl, ride my cock," Cade cooed to Scarlet before raining kisses on her face, neck and anywhere he could reach.

Scarlet whimpered as she moved in the rhythm Cade set. Cade's mind was reeling the way she'd spoke about Steven he'd assumed she wasn't a virgin he promised himself he'd ask about it later now he focused on the deliciousness of her wet slit wrapped around his cock.

As Scarlet rose and fell over his length Cade rose to meet each of her thrust. Scarlet's whimpers and moans sounded like a symphony and Cade still wanted more. He wanted to mark her, sink his wolf's teeth into her tender skin but reigned himself in.

"She's ours," his wolfed groaned.

Instead Cade pulled her close for a kiss designed to steal her breath while his fingers found her diamond hard nipples and plucked and twisted them.

Scarlet moved to pull her head away from Cade's kiss as she panted but Cade's hand was suddenly behind her head holding her to him. He allowed just enough room for the occasional breath. Her moans, however, were greedily swallowed.

Cade began moving faster and rocking his hips the motion beginning to bounce Scarlet on his staff. He could feel the pads of her fingers digging into the corded muscles at his neck. Cade released the back of Scarlet's head and smiled as she threw her head back, "You can use your fingernails, Babygirl. I won't break."

Cade's hands went back to Scarlet's waist but only for a moment. One hand drifted between them and the other drifted up. The first found her hard clit quickly while the other teased her collarbones before gripping her throat. That was when Scarlet lost it. Both hands came up to clutch at his forearm her fingernails digging into his flesh.

Her guttural moan reverberate through the car setting goosebumps down Cade's spine. "That's it Babygirl, just let go. Do you want to cum?" Scarlet nodded.

"Use your words," Cade grunted as he shoved himself deeper inside her warmth.

Scarlet shivered at his growl. It did something deep inside her; made her feel small, wanted, sexy and almost like she was the one in control. "Please, please make me cum," she gasped out.

Cade's hand tightened until he could feel Scarlet's shuddering gasps beneath his fingers. Scarlet dropped her head back closing her eyes. "NO, look at me," Cade commanded as he waited for her eyes, "That's my good girl...Cum...cum just for me Beautiful."

His finger strumming her clit, his cock buried deep inside her and that glorious grip on her throat. Once she locked her pale green eyes on his honeyed colored ones her body responded to his command.

"Ohhhhhhhh...uuuunnnggghhh...Holy fucking hell," she cried.

Her rhythmic contractions began massaging Cade's tool, "Fucking hell is right," he exclaimed grabbing her hips and burying himself deep inside her as he began spilling his hot jizz inside her. He could feel her tiny hands grasping his attempting to push them away likely to pull herself off of him and it made him grip her tighter.

She was his after all. He wanted her marked, claimed, full of him. Scarlet whimpered before giving up on removing his hands and collapsed against his chest panting. Cade slowed his breathing before leaning forward and grabbing his suit jacket. He draped it over Scarlet's shoulders as she snuggled against him.

As Scarlet calmed she felt Cade softening inside her and began blushing, and burying her face in Cade's chest. It was at this point she also noticed the car had stopped, "We're not moving?! Where are we?!"

Cade rubbed Scarlet's back, "You're so cute when you blush. And no we are not moving because we are at my house."

Scarlet gasped, "I can't stay here!"

Cade furrowed his brows, "You're mine! I won you. Plus," Cade's voice dropped to a whisper as he leaned in close to Scarlet's ear, "You just let me fuck you in the back of my car, let me fill that tight little cunt of yours with my cum and all you know about me, Sweetheart, is my first name."

"Don't remind me," Scarlet growled, "I can't stay with you though. I don't KNOW you."

Cade smiled at Scarlet's attempt at being forceful, "Babygirl, you can either come in here willingly or I can throw you over my shoulder and carry you in there, up my stairs and tie you to my bed."

Scarlet squirmed, "You've torn off all my clothes!"

"Which is why I gave you the jacket. And technically you still have your panties on," Cade shrugged, "I mean they're useless but..."

Scarlet glared.

"So, Babygirl am I dragging you in there or are you coming in," Cade questioned.

"I'm coming in," Scarlet answered softly.

"Damn," Cade said, "I kinda wanted you tied to my bed."

Cade lifted Scarlet and helped her slide her arms into his jacket before making himself presentable. He climbed out of the SUV and turned to help Scarlet out. Scarlet looked at the driver nervously as Cade took her hand and began leading her inside.

They entered Cade's home through the garage door and entered a small mud room off the kitchen. Cade lead Scarlet to the island and sat her on a seat before turning and heading back out the door.

He found his driver, Ryan, dutifully cleaning the remains of Scarlet's dress out of the car. "She is not to leave without me," Cade commanded. Ryan nodded.

He walked back inside and found Scarlet still in his kitchen but peaking out towards his living room instead of at the island. He walked up behind her quickly sliding his hands under his jacket and grasping her shredded panties. Scarlet gasped and jumped.

"Let's just get rid of these," Cade growled as he knelt and pulled her torn panties off. He remained there and began taking off her heels. Scarlet steadied herself with her hand at his shoulder.

"I really can't stay. I don't know you and my sister comes home tomorrow. She'll be worried," Scarlet rambled.

Cade stood truely towering over Scarlet now. She must be around 5'2" and 180 to 200 pounds. The added weight making her curves soft and inviting. "I'm going to devour you on that island," Cade stated.

Scarlet's eye widened and gasped softly as she looked over at the island making Cade hard. "I...I really need...," Scarlet stuttered. Cade scooped her up and heard her whimper.

He placed her on the edge of the island. Then pulled her hips forward forcing her to lie back to be comfortable. "When does your sister get home," Cade asked as he lifted her legs to his shoulders.

"I don't know," Scarlet whimpered and pulled the jacket to cover her bare breast.

Cade pulled a stool over to make himself comfortable since he intended to take his time. "Interesting," he said, "I can't make plans for breakfast if you don't tell me when she's going to be there."

"She's in Paris modeling. She just said for sure tomorrow," She whispered.

Cade gripped her hips and wrapped his forearms around them to make sure she wouldn't move. He thought he'd have the patience to tease her but didn't. He dove in lapping greedily at her slit. They're combined juices from earlier making her all the more delicious. As Cade had suspected Scarlet's hips danced from the moment his tongue touched her.

Her sweet short gasps echoed through his kitchen. Cade took his time teasing and exploring Scarlet's opening. First with teasing soft flicks, the quick fast flicks over just her sweet little pearl. Before the long slow hard licks along her honey pot. Her hips wiggled and then he felt her fingers tangle in his hair.

Wanting to tease a bit more Cade paused to ask, "So Scarlet are you a Pet or a Good Girl?" Cade noticed the little catch in her breath at Good Girl.

Scarlet's head swam as Cade consumed her. She heard Cade's question but couldn't focus on the words themselves but good girl stood out. She'd always wanted to hear those words from her partner. Her fantasies bounced through her brain and electricity shot straight to her throbbing cunt.

Cade waited and Scarlet still didn't answer. "If you want to cum answer me," he commanded, "Are you a Pet or a Good Girl?"

Scarlet tossed her head back and forth as Cade began teasing her again with light feather licks over her clit, "G...Good...Girl." She was rewarded by Cade latching on to her throbbing button and sucking gently while flicking it rapidly. Her fingers dug into Cade's scalp and she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her.

12