Scarlet Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you thinking? You work ten jobs in a month and think you should go off chasing after a diplomatic incident, getting yourself hurt in the process?" he chastises with worry and frustration in his voice, indignation overtaking his features as Scarlet rolls her eyes in dismissal, "You almost died, Scarlet! Do you understand that? You almost bled out in the forest, and would have had I not found you along with the rest of the guards hunting down the escaped criminal from Cavernden! You're lucky we found you after raiding his lair last night and freeing his captives!"

"It's not a big deal, Morning. I survived didn't I?" she says with a glance at her shoulder, smirking up at him a moment later and giving him a wink, nudging his hand off of her shoulder, "Besides, scars are hot. Come on, they'll look awesome!"

"That's not the point, you dense idiot! I-I..." Morningstar trails off as he pulls his head back with a growl, letting Scarlet sit up and get a better look at him now that she isn't worried about fending off another attacker.

Lowered tail, pinned ears, and quivering lips tell her quite a bit about his current mood, having known him since they were both young teenagers, now both in their adult years as hard-working members of Genesis guild.

He's scared. For her. The one who grew up alongside her and has fought beside her time and again, who has faced down hordes of monsters alone without flinching, is holding back tears. The same one who broke his arm as a child and barely even cried before showing his mother, calmly getting treated without a word of protest, is visibly holding back from breaking down right in front of her.

"Morning, I... I'm sorry," Scarlet says as she lowers her head, shame welling up inside of her at the realization that she almost forced her friend to watch her die. Or worse, forced to find her corpse, "I got lost and couldn't find my way back. I didn't want to camp out there, but it was better than stumbling around in the dark."

Morningstar sighs and turns to retrieve the chair before placing it next to the bed and taking a seat in it, the tall Beastman resting a hand atop her head and ruffling her hair, earning a confused cry of surprise from Scarlet as she ducks away, "Just don't act recklessly, alright? You run into danger like you think you can't die, and it worries me. Scarlet, I..."

"Yeah? You what?" she asks with a tilted head, leaning closer and patting his leg, trying to force eye contact between the two of them and finding his behavior unusual. Eyes widening as she spots a tinge of red on his cheeks beneath his thick fur, Scarlet glances at where her hand is resting before slowly removing it from his upper thigh, "S-sorry, uh... What did you want to say?"

"I... Ugh, this is so damn hard to get out," he growls to himself, hunching over and groaning before sitting up with a determined glint in his eyes. Carefully pulling Scarlet closer, he presses his muzzle to her lips and passionately kisses her, nervousness and a twinge of fear wracking his body with a tremor for a moment.

"M-mmph?" Scarlet vocalizes in surprise, frozen in shock for a moment before she feels something inside of her stir, some instinctual part finding Morningstar's advances to be more than a little arousing. Slowly melting into his embrace, she starts to press back into the kiss, moaning softly and lifting a hand to stroke his cheek with light touches, "Mmm...~"

Their kiss lasts for several seconds longer before Morningstar hesitantly removes his lips from Scarlet's, the pair panting as they attempt to catch their breaths. He brushes some of Scarlet's hair out of her eyes, stroking it flat again as he cradles her close, "I l-love you, alright? I don't want to lose you entirely, s-so... Just tell me if that was too much, and I-"

Scarlet grasps his cuirass and yanks him closer to her, mashing her lips against his with a possessive growl, surprising both of them with the intensity of her feelings. Nibbling on his lip and teasing him with affectionate scratches behind his ear, knowing his weak spot since long ago, Scarlet does her best to convey that she isn't upset in the slightest.

His tail begins to wag behind him, all traces of hesitation leaving him as he feels Scarlet using her other hand to reach for his armor's buckles. Slipping his thick tongue between her lips, Morningstar explores her mouth as he removes his bracers, eyes drifting shut and delighting in Scarlet's touch.

Removing his armor piece by piece, the Beastman soon finds himself bare of the protective metal plates that adorned his body a short time ago. A purple tunic emblazoned with his family's crest and a pair of blue pants greet Scarlet's eyes, a hunger growing inside of her that begs, even demands, to be sated.

Breaking the kiss herself this time, Scarlet doesn't notice her features starting to change as thick red fur grows across her body, beginning from her limbs and quickly spreading to the rest of her as she grows in height and size. The bandages wrapped around her chest break with soft snaps before unfurling and exposing her breasts to Morningstar, each one big enough to fill one of his hands before long.

Morningstar blearily blinks his eyes open and startles softly as he sees Scarlet's fierce expression of desire and lust along with her now canine face and bare, furred chest, covered with red as deep as the hair atop her head. Scarlet sweeps the bandages aside with a crimson limb, and Morningstar notices that her shoulder has completely healed now, small patches of missing fur the only indicator that she was ever injured.

"You're not going anywhere after teasing me like that, Morningstar Bakshar. Why are you suddenly so fucking hot?" she breathily demands, nosing into his neck and taking in his scent while her hands grasp at his tunic, quickly pulling it up his body and leaving the stunned canine with little option but to let her strip him.

His bare chest soon meets her gaze, earning a growl of arousal before she tosses the article of clothing aside and starts to stroke his toned abs, honed from years of hard work and combat, "Gods damn it, you big lug. You're just too comfortable."

"S-Scarlet," he stutters with some protest, gently trying to coax her back by holding her shoulders and making some space between the two, the former human now closer to his height, "You might just be saying that because Werewolves feel everything q-quite strongly after first transforming. I should have waited, I'm s-sorry."

"If you think this is the lycanthropy talking and not me, then I will paddle your ass until you can't walk straight for a week. I want to do this, and I want you. Unless you want this to stop, then I'm ready to keep going," Scarlet says with a soft frown, tugging his hands off of her and leaning against his chest with a hum, her tail wagging softly behind her as she hugs him, "Unless you want to just cuddle, then let's fuck. I want to make sure everyone knows you're off limits."

"If...you really want to," Morningstar relents with a hesitant smile, finding this new form of hers to be even more appealing to him than her human appearance, his arms wrapping around her in a hug, "I want to as well, and there just happens to be a bed here for us to use."

"Think the hospital will mind?" she asks with a chuckle, nuzzling against his chest and murring as she strokes his back with eager flicks of her new ears, nostrils flaring softly as she takes in his scent, "On second thought, I don't give a shit. You want to be on top, or should I?"

"I'm not sure. I've never done this before," he admits, rubbing the back of his head before hugging her to his chest and kissing the top of her head with a sigh of happiness, "I didn't think you would want to do this either, so I never got anything ready for this. I'm still technically on the job."

Pulling away after a few moments of comfortable silence, Scarlet moves out of his embrace and stands, pointing to the bed with lidded eyes and not seeming to care about her changed body, "Well you're taking a break, and that bed seems like the best place to do it. Lie down and let me take care of you, okay?"

Nodding his head and taking a seat, Morningstar returns her sultry stare and gets comfortable on the bed, soon resting his head atop the pillows and smiling up at Scarlet. He watches closely as the red-furred she-wolf slowly pulls her leather pants down her legs, tossing them to the side and exposing her red panties, the cloth pressed to Scarlet's groin moistened with her arousal.

"Beautiful..." Morningstar dreamily mutters, gazing affectionately up at her and finding that his heart rate is climbing by the moment, excitement overtaking him as he watches Scarlet turn away from him. Humming in confusion, he perks up as he spots her clawed thumbs slipping into the hem of her panties, slowly bending over as she slides them down her body and deposits them on the floor, Scarlet's bare slit staring back at him, "You've always been pretty, but now you're downright gorgeous."

"Dude, I thought the same fucking thing when you opened the door and walked in," Scarlet admits with a groan of pleasure as she seats herself atop Morningstar's large body, her rear resting on his stomach as she faces his lower half, wagging her tail in his face, "Did you shower recently, by the way? Whatever shampoo you used smells amazing!"

"I...didn't," he plainly states, blushing as he stares at Scarlet's pert ass with desire, his hands grasping her hips. Delighting in the feeling of her fur against his, Morningstar begins to alternate between stroking her thighs and her sides, watching closely as she works to remove his pants, "You really are worked up, aren't you? It's a good thing that you're still coherent because I've heard of werewolves losing their reason after being turned for less."

"Oh yeah? What would you have done to stop me if I had lost myself?" she asks as she wiggles her hips atop his lap, humming as her movements grind her soaked pussy against his toned abs, eyes lidded as she leans forward and tugs his pants off by the legs, sending it too into the growing pile of discarded apparel, "Pin me down? Kiss me? Maybe fuck me?"

"Scarlet... I'm barely holding myself back as it is," Morningstar admits with a soft growl, moving his hands to Scarlet's plush rear and giving a firm squeeze, warning her to stop now if she doesn't want him to lose control and take her as he wishes, "You keep teasing me and I can't be held responsible for what happens next. I mean it, Scar."

"Aww, what's wrong? Can't handle a bit of teasing, Morning? Am I bothering you?" Scarlet asks with a growl of arousal, gazing down at her lover's large red pillar, veins visible under the throbbing surface and leading down to a thick knot at his base, promising to keep him locked to anyone fortunate enough to find it inside of them as he fills them, "Ooh, now that's a big one! Holy shit, that is actually really bi- Eep!"

Morningstar suddenly sits up, causing Scarlet to fall forwards onto her hands and knees, eyes wide as she feels the Demon-kin hybrid's weight press atop her, pinning her in place as sharp teeth hover next to her head, the former human gulping in nervousness, "I warned you. You're not going anywhere, you bratty pup. Do you want me to breed you? You know I will."

"H-hey, buddy. You know I was just kidding, right?" she says, trying to appease Morningstar and yelping as she feels his jaws clamp around the scruff of her neck, her body tensing for a moment before she relaxes. He strokes and rubs Scarlet's body as he explores her form, teasing her in return and quickly working her up, the red wolf soon panting and shifting her hips underneath him, "Come on, d-don't tease me like this... Put it in already."

"Only if you promise to be a good girl," Morningstar growls out with a squeeze of her breast, earning a gasp and a moan from the werewolf below him as she shudders in pleasure, "Promise me, Scarlet. I'll stop if you don't."

"No!" she quickly protests, eyes wide in concern and annoyance as she shoots a glare behind her as best as she can, though it dies off as he nips her ear and latches back onto her scruff, "Please no... I want you to keep going. I'll behave, I-I promise."

"You'll what?" he presses, groping her chest and sliding his thick length between her legs, readying himself to begin as soon as he hears the magic words from Scarlet, his hands groping her large chest, "I didn't hear you promise what I asked you to. I suppose I'll stop then. A pity, really. I was looking forward to seeing our pups drinking from these."

"Fine! I'll b-be your good girl! Just please don't stop!" she begs, whimpering in frustration as she feels him pull back. Moaning a moment later, Scarlet whines in sheer pleasure as she feels Morningstar's cock push inside of her by a few inches, spreading her dripping walls wide, "Mmm! Yesssss..."

"Such a good pup. Don't worry, you'll get what you want," Morningstar coos as he eases his hips forwards and buries himself deeper with every second that passes, Scarlet's moaning rising in pitch and volume as he grows closer to hilting inside of her, "You really should have come to me sooner if you wanted this kind of relief, Scarlet. You're squeezing down on me quite a bit, aren't you?"

"F-fuck you're huge..." Scarlet dreamily mutters, clenching the bedsheets tightly and letting her tongue loll out, barely registering Morningstar letting go of her scruff to nose into her neck, peppering her with kisses and licks as she writhes beneath him, "Gods d-damn it, how in the hells did a-all of that fit in me? So full..."

"You got bigger," he answers simply, not seeming to want to keep answering her questions, hands gripping her thighs as he leans his weight back, ensuring that he doesn't entirely pull out of Scarlet before thrusting forwards, the red-furred werewolf yowling in pleasure, "Good girl, moaning so much for me. I love hearing your voice, I hope you're aware."

Scarlet groans in delight and tries to push her ass back against Morningstar's thrusts, growling softly in frustration as she feels his firm grip holding her in place, whimpering in need. He continues thrusting into her tight depths with his own voice adding to the symphony of pleasure that echoes in the room around them, his pace only increasing as time goes by.

"Please d-don't stop," Scarlet breathlessly pleads, wincing as the sheets in her grasp tear from her sharp claws, leaving her gripping onto torn scraps of cloth and forcing Morningstar to wrap an arm around her stomach to keep her in place, a pleasured smile splitting her muzzle, "You can finish inside, just p-please don't stop. I want your pups, Morning!"

"That was the plan. The fact that you want them just makes this all the better," he growls into her ear, nibbling the tip of it and picking up the pace as he feels himself growing close, panting as well as he works to maintain his efforts, "Get ready, my pretty wolfess. You're about to get what you want. F-fuck... Take it all, my slutty little bitch."

Groaning in bliss, he lasts for only a few moments longer before he slams forwards and hilts inside of her, his knot popping into Scarlet with an audible sound and earning a cry of pleasure from her. The two shudder in unison as they share their orgasms, Morningstar humping eagerly into her and bringing them both to new heights of enjoyment, Scarlet's vision going white as she collapses to the bed.

"Ohhh gods," she moans, whimpering happily as she feels her lover shifting back and forth, now laying atop her and hugging her close, soon turning the two onto their sides. Scarlet takes several moments to catch her breath, leaning back against Morningstar and smiling up at him, the larger male gazing lovingly into her eyes, "You just... You r-really went for it, huh?"

"You weren't giving me an option. Someone as beautiful as you, teasing me like that? I'd like to see you do better," he jokes with a kiss on her forehead, leaving Scarlet to stare at him with a searching gaze for several moments before he decides to break the silence, "Are you alright? You're kind of staring at me. I didn't go too far, did I?"

"...shut up and fucking kiss me," Scarlet demands as she turns her head as much as she can, their muzzles locking together as Morningstar closes the distance, two tails happily wagging in the room. Once they break the kiss, Scarlet reaches behind her and grabs his wrist with a possessive growl, hugging it to her chest and giving his cheek a lick, "You and I are a thing now, right? I'm not just completely misunderstanding this or anything?"

"No, Scarlet. You understand perfectly," Morningstar murrs, nuzzling into her neck and gently nibbling at her as he tightens his hold on his new mate, holding her to him protectively and letting his eyes close as he enjoys her presence, still knotted inside of her, "My mate... I'm so glad it's you that became my mate, Scarlet."

"Me too, sexy. Me too."

12