Scarlet Hunger: Part 00 - Lore

Story Info
The lore behind the world of SCARLET HUNGER.
2.6k words
4.67
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story series is a passion project that i intend to write till chapter 10. This project is inspired by the massive amount of supernatural Media. Hope you enjoy. I'm a new writer, Please give me feedback in comments.

This part is all dedicated to LORE BUILDING. NO SEX! Not 100 percent important. But if you want to go in depth, welcome to the chapter 0.

_____

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO ADD SOMETHING TO THE STORY. IM ALL EARS TO ADDING ANYTHING TO THIS WORLD.

_____

The Argent family is a secret group of vampire, succubus, and werewolf hunters. They are known for their ruthless tactics and their ability to take down even the strongest of supernatural creatures. However, there are also gangs of creatures who are trying to protect themselves from the Argent family and other hunter families like them. These creatures may be innocent, but they are still under attack due to their supernatural nature. Some of the gangs that are known to protect themselves from hunters include packs of werewolves, covens of witches, and communities of vampires. These groups often band together to protect themselves and their kind from being hunted and killed by the hunter families.

They possess advanced hunting equipment and weapons that are specifically designed to take down supernatural creatures. They are also known for their use of various forms of magic and rituals to aid them in their hunting.

The family operates in secrecy, often under cover of night and outside of the law. They believe that it's their duty to rid the world of these creatures, whom they see as a threat to humanity. They have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to supernatural creatures and will not hesitate to kill them on sight.

Some of the creatures who are hunted by the Argent family band together in packs, covens, or communities to try to protect themselves from the hunters. However, these groups are often no match for the skilled and well-equipped hunters of the Argent family.

There are other hunter families like the Argent family, each with their own unique methods and ideologies when it comes to hunting supernatural creatures. Some families may be less ruthless and more willing to show mercy, while others may be even more dangerous than the Argent family.

In response to the constant threat of the Argent family and other hunter groups, some supernatural creatures have formed refugee camps as a way to protect themselves and their kind from persecution. These camps are often hidden and secluded, located in remote areas away from human civilization. They are typically set up and run by the creatures themselves, with the help of sympathetic humans or other supernatural beings.

The camps provide a safe haven for creatures who have been forced to flee their homes due to fear of being hunted by the Argent family and other hunter groups. They offer shelter, food, and medical care to those in need, as well as a sense of community and support for those who have been forced to leave their families and friends behind.

The refugee camps also serve as a place where supernatural creatures can come together to share information, resources, and strategies for protecting themselves from the hunters. They also provide a place where creatures can receive training and education on how to defend themselves and their kind.

Despite the efforts of these camps, the creatures living in them still live in constant fear of being discovered and attacked by the hunter families. Many of them have to keep moving and changing locations in order to stay safe. The camps are also often understaffed and underfunded, struggling to provide for all the creatures seeking refuge.

Faced with constant persecution from the powerful and feared Argent family and other hunter groups, some supernatural creatures have banded together to form gangs in order to fight back and defend themselves. These gangs are made up of creatures such as vampires, werewolves, succubi, and other supernatural beings who share a common goal of protecting their kind from the hunters.

These gangs often operate in secrecy, using their supernatural abilities and powers to evade the hunters and strike back against them. They employ a range of tactics, from using their superhuman strength, speed and agility to outmaneuver and overpower the hunters, to using magic and rituals to weaken and disarm them. Some gangs may also form alliances with other supernatural creatures, such as witches and warlocks, to gain access to powerful magical abilities and spells. They may also form alliances with sympathetic humans who are willing to help them in their fight against the hunters.

However, the fight against the hunters is a difficult and dangerous one. The gangs are often outmatched and outgunned by the hunters, who possess advanced weapons and equipment, and have access to powerful magic and rituals. Many members of the gangs are killed or captured in the battles. Additionally, these gangs face criticism and mistrust from the communities of creatures who have set up refugee camps, as they are seen as violent and dangerous, and could attract the attention of the hunters to the camps. These creatures prefer a more peaceful approach and believe that the gangs could put their lives in danger.

Conceiving a child with another supernatural creature is often shunned upon in the supernatural community. This is because the resulting offspring, known as a chimera, is considered unpredictable and dangerous. Chimeras are believed to be much more powerful than their parents, due to the combination of the abilities and powers of both creatures. This makes them a potential threat to the community and to the balance of power among supernatural creatures.

Additionally, many in the supernatural community fear that the creation of chimeras will lead to a reduction in their population. This is because the process of creating a chimera is often difficult and dangerous, and the resulting offspring may not survive. Furthermore, the population of supernatural creatures is already small, and many fear that creating chimeras will only further reduce their numbers.

As a result, many supernatural communities have strict laws and customs in place that prohibit the creation of chimeras. These laws may include severe penalties for those who break them, such as banishment or even death.

However, some creatures may still attempt to conceive chimeras despite the risks and consequences, driven by love or curiosity. Some chimeras may also be able to conceal their nature and live among the society, however it is not an easy task and they may face discrimination.

Conceiving a child between a human and a supernatural creature is highly frowned upon and considered a taboo in the supernatural community. The resulting offspring, known as a half-breed, is viewed as an abomination and a threat to the delicate balance of power among supernatural creatures. To maintain the purity of the supernatural race and protect their kind from being diluted by human genes, many supernatural communities have strict laws in place that prohibit any form of human-creature union and any half-breeds are instantly punished with death along with their parents.

This is seen as a necessary measure but is often considered cruel and inhumane as it leads to the deaths of innocent individuals who are only guilty of being born. This attitude also perpetuates discrimination against humans and creates a divide between the two species. Half-breeds also have to conceal their true nature in order to survive and avoid persecution.

In the beginning of history, supernatural creatures lived among humans and were integrated into society. However, as time passed, humans began to fear and mistrust these entities, believing them to be corrupt and dangerous. Some began to hunt them in order to use their powers and abilities as weapons. As a result, the supernatural creatures were forced to go into hiding, living in secret and in fear of being discovered by humans.

Over time, these creatures have come to be seen by many as purely evil, with little understanding of their true nature. This is due to the fact that they have been forced to live in secrecy and in the shadows, and their true nature has been distorted by myths and legends. However, this is not the case, they are normal beings with their own emotions, fears, and desires.

Now, some humans still hunt these creatures out of misjudgment, believing them to be a threat to humanity. They fail to understand that these creatures are not all evil and that many of them are simply trying to live their lives in peace. This attitude is harmful and perpetuates the cycle of fear and mistrust that has existed for centuries.

It's important to remember that these creatures are not inherently evil, they are individuals with their own personalities and motivations, just like humans. It's important to get to know them and understand them better to break the cycle of fear and mistrust that has existed for centuries.

Succubus are one of the rarest supernatural creatures, due to their being the most hunted. They are known for their intellect and leadership abilities and are often found leading refugee groups and gangs that are formed to protect themselves from the hunters. Succubus blood is known to possess powerful medicinal properties that can heal a wide range of injuries and illnesses. It is said to possess regenerative properties that can help to repair damaged tissue and heal wounds.

It is also known to boost the immune system and increase overall health. Some people believe that succubus blood can also help to slow down the aging process, and that it can be used to treat various chronic illnesses.

Fully strong succubus females are known to possess the ability to curse those who harm them with the Lilith curse. Little is known about this curse, but some speculate that it causes the recipients to begin transforming into women, and that the curse can be passed down to three generations. However, this is not confirmed and not much is known about the curse. It is said that it is extremely rare for a succubus to use this curse, as it requires an immense amount of energy and power.

Some also believe that the curse can be only used by the most powerful succubus, and that it could have severe consequences for the person who receives it. Succubus milk, though rare, is highly respected among the supernatural community for its powerful properties. It is known to be able to make a male human, vampire, werewolf, or any other male, extremely strong physically. This is due to the fact that succubus milk contains high levels of hormones and nutrients that promote muscle growth and strength. Many male supernatural creatures seek out succubus milk as a way to increase their physical capabilities and become more powerful.

Succubus are also highly respected for their ability to breastfeed infants, not only their own but also of other supernatural creatures. This is because succubus milk is rich in nutrients and antibodies that can help to protect infants from disease and illness. It is also believed to promote growth and development, making it an essential source of sustenance for newborns.

In the supernatural community, succubus are often sought out to provide milk for infants, making them highly respected and valued members of the community. This is why they are highly respected among the supernatural community and their milk is highly valued. The major governments of the world are aware of the existence of supernatural creatures, but they don't want the general public to know about them. They fear that if the public were to find out about these creatures, it would cause widespread panic and chaos. As a result, they have implemented policies to keep the existence of these creatures a secret and prevent them from becoming widely known.

However, the governments don't conventionally try to kill these creatures, instead they try to keep them hidden and hidden from the public. They may use various methods to do this, such as setting up secret agencies to monitor and track supernatural activity, or by using propaganda and disinformation to keep the public in the dark about the true nature of these creatures.

These creatures have learned to hide in the society very well, living among humans without drawing attention to themselves. They often use their powers and abilities to conceal their true nature and blend in with human society, making it difficult for the government to track them down. They also often have their own underground networks and communities that help them stay hidden and avoid detection by the authorities.

This secrecy also creates a challenge for the creatures themselves as they are always in fear of being discovered and hunted, they often have to keep moving and changing locations in order to stay safe. It also creates a gap in understanding between humans and the supernatural creatures, which can lead to mistrust and fear.

The war between hunters and supernatural creatures is a silent war, one that is hidden from the general public. Normal people are unaware of the ongoing battles and struggles that take place between these two groups. The hunters, who are often organized and well-equipped, use their advanced weapons and technology to track down and capture supernatural creatures, while the creatures use their supernatural abilities and powers to evade capture and fight back against their oppressors.

This war is fought in secret, taking place in the shadows and hidden from the eyes of the general public. The hunters and creatures go to great lengths to conceal their activities, using stealth and deception to evade detection. They also often operate in remote and isolated locations, far from the prying eyes of normal people.

However, the effects of this war can be felt by the creatures and hunters alike, it can lead to displacement and loss of life. It also creates a divide between the supernatural creatures and humans, as the creatures must hide their true nature and live in secrecy in order to survive. This also creates a mistrust between the two groups and can lead to further conflicts.

The silent war between hunters and supernatural creatures has been going on for centuries, with no end in sight. And as long as it remains hidden from the public, it will continue to be a source of fear, mistrust, and suffering for both the creatures and the hunters.

Modern werewolves and vampires have evolved over time and do not typically try to kill humans. They understand that doing so would be dangerous for their community and would bring unwanted attention to their existence. Instead, they hunt animals for sustenance, as it is considered safer for both themselves and for humans.

Vampires, in particular, are known for their intelligence and for aging slowly. They possess a keen mind and are often well-educated and cultured. They are also known for their ability to control their thirst and for their ability to resist the temptation to harm humans.

Werewolves, on the other hand, are known for their strength and wild nature. They are extremely powerful creatures, capable of incredible feats of strength and endurance. However, when transformed, they can be unpredictable and difficult to control. They are also known for their strong instincts and for their ability to sense danger, which makes them highly effective hunters.

Despite their differences, both werewolves and vampires have learned to live in harmony with humans, and they do not pose a significant threat to human society. There are some outcasts who may still kill humans, but they are considered to be a danger to both the supernatural and human communities and are usually hunted down by other members of their community.

Supernatural creatures have formed a tight-knit community and look out for one another, though there are some who do not. They protect and support each other, providing aid and sanctuary to those who need it. They band together to resist the hunters and to protect themselves from persecution and discrimination.