Scarlet Subjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvanas did just that, moaning loudly as the High Inquisitor's tongue thrust into her mouth. She tasted of wine and cinnamon and was surprisingly sweet, which only served to make her tongue more aggressive. Whitemane moaned in response, kissing the Banshee Queen harder. After a few minutes, she pulled away, gasping for air.

"My, my, you are a filthy creature," she said, smiling, looking down at the glistening head of the Banshee Queen's cock. "I knew you were evil, but I had no idea you would be such a whore."

"Didn't you hear me?" the Banshee Queen snapped. "Release me! Let me get some fucking relief!" No matter how much Sylvanas stroked her dick, it wasn't enough for her to get off. She needed Whitemane. She was done playing games, she wanted to fuck the High Inquisitor.

With both women desperate, one to retain her sanity in the face of such a behemoth cock and the other desperate to just nut, it was Sylvanas who took the initiative, standing up in front of Whitemane. The human's eyes followed Sylvanas as she stood, grinning as the undead leader stroked her colossal meatpole. This did not feel like a game anymore to either of them.

"How do you even fight with that thing between your legs?" Whitemane asked as a laugh slipped from her lips.

A spurt of precum launched forth from Sylvanas's cockhead, landing in front of Whitemane's high heeled feet.

Both to see what would happen and to show Sylvanas she didn't fear her, the High Inquisitor once more pointed a finger at the shackles holding the banshee's ankles. A golden bolt of energy shot straight through the links, sending them flying apart and releasing the undead queen's legs.

The banshee spread her legs wide, revealing the length of her gigantic cock, which had never stopped oozing a steady stream of precum. Whitemane's mouth hung open as she stared at the monster before her. Her grip on herself, her control over her actions was slowly slipping away as the cock-addict within slowly began taking a hold of her mind.

Sylvanas stepped toward the High Inquisitor, her cock bobbing in front of her. "You can have me, slut," she growled, her voice low and gravely. She licked her lips and smiled at the High Inquisitor, gripping her fat pole at its base. "All you need to do is let go of your inhibitions and join me. You'll feel so good..."

Whitemane's eyes fluttered, her cheeks flushed. She reached out and stroked the tip of the Banshee Queen's cock, feeling the thick precum slicking the shaft. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. It was so warm, and it pulsed in rhythm with dark magic, for the undead creature had no circulatory system to support such a behemoth dick. She could barely contain her excitement as it grew thicker and longer, growing even larger than she had expected.

And then, she felt it pulse in her hand.

"Oh, my," Whitemane cooed softly. "This is... this is magnificent." She leaned in and kissed the underside of the Banshee Queen's massive rod, licking at the running pre that leaked from its cumslit, and drawing in the tangy taste of the elf's essence.

Sylvanas moaned quietly, slapping Whitemane's stupid hat off her head before placing both her hands now on the back of the woman's head, guiding her as she sucked her obscene prick into her mouth. It was so big, stretching the High Inquisitor's lips taut around its girth as it pushed against the back of her throat.

A groan left the Banshee Queen's mouth as, inch by inch, she stretched out Whitemane's whorish throat to its limits, the High Inquisitor looking up at her with tears in the corners of her mouth.

Sylvanas moaned again, jerking her hips forward and pulling Whitemane's head further down her cock.

"Is this what you wanted?" the Banshee Queen gasped, her cock throbbing in the woman's mouth.

Whitemane nodded, moaning softly as she continued to suck the monster cock.

The Banshee Queen thrust forward, burying her cock deep inside the High Inquisitor's throat. Whitemane gagged but continued to try and take it all, her eyes going wide as the Banshee Queen slid halfway down her throat, her cock pulsing in the woman's mouth.

Then, as though it were an afterthought, the Banshee Queen pulled out of Whitemane's throat, plopping her cock squarely between the pale-skinned woman's clothed breasts.

Whitemane closed her eyes and moaned, her body shivering as she felt the massive cock's weight pressed against her sternum. She felt the head of the monster brush against her chin, coating her neck with slimy pre.

With a wicked grin, Sylvanas reached down and ripped the cloth covering the human's chest, allowing her fat, pale knockers to come jiggling into view and leaving only her corset and a thin piece of golden metal between those delectable orbs. Pale, ghostly nipples capped each perfect breast, visible only by the shadow they cast. Sylvanas's hands quickly found themselves groping the woman's hefty tits, fingers sinking into the soft, pliable flesh, palms covering the thick, diamond-hard nipples capping off each wonderful mass.

An aroused whimper left Whitemane's lips as she felt her tits being handled so roughly, her pussy throbbing, soaking through her scarlet panties.

Sylvanas smirked. "Fucking hell, I bet you love parading around with these insane tits, don't you? How many crusaders have put their dick between your tits like this?" she asked, roughly squeezing the human's breasts around her fat, meaty shaft.

"Mmmh..." Whitemane mewled, feeling the Banshee Queen's cock rub against her skin, smooth, hairless nutsack moving up her stomach.

"I'm sure you've made your fair share of men cum between them," the Banshee Queen continued, her cock slowly coating the Inquisitor's jiggling fuckpillows with precum, making the twin orbs shimmer in the ambient light.

Whitemane smiled shyly, biting her lip. "Yes... yes, I have."

"You're enjoying this," the Banshee Queen purred, moving her hips back and forth, squeezing the woman's tits roughly, greedily, flesh overflowing from between her fingers. "Don't be ashamed. Enjoy it. You know you want to. It's alright if you can't resist me, if you can't fight it, I'll turn you into the best whore in Lordaeron."

Whitemane moaned. A soft moan, barely more than a whisper. She tilted her head forward, sticking out her tongue as her deep scarlet eyes stared up at her new mistress. With every forward thrust, Sylvanas's salty cockhead caressed Whitemane's wet tongue, sending delightful shivers through her body.

"Want my cock inside you, slut?" the Banshee Queen growled, offering the Inquisitor's face a few smacks. Not hard enough to be outright violent, but enough to cement her power over the other woman.

"Mmmm," Whitemane moaned, nodding in reply.

Sylvanas did not reply, simply grabbing a hold of the pale-skinned slut's knockers once more, squeezing them as she started fucking those fat, obscene tits with enough force that the plap! plap! plap! of that brutal pounding could be heard from the chapel upstairs.

Whitemane moaned, shuddering beneath the Banshee Queen's powerful, relentless thrusts. Her soft, wet tongue licked at the tip of the monster cock as it slammed home between her melons, coating it in saliva and precum, the sensation of her mouth against the surprisingly hot cock turning both of them on to a degree they thought impossible until now.

Then, suddenly, without any warning whatsoever, the Banshee Queen grabbed the back of Whitemane's head, pulled her cock away from the woman's overgrown breasts and buried her cock fully inside the Inquisitor's throat in one swift movement.

Whitemane's eyes went wide as she was forced to gag on the monster shaft, her throat stretching around the gargantuan meatpole, trying to swallow it all. The first couple of inches were more than enough to get past her gag reflex, but then her esophagus and throat stretched to their limits, forcing her to struggle, gagging lewdly around the monstrous appendage.

The Banshee Queen laughed; amusement clear in her voice. "Oh, you're such a good slut," she said, fucking the Inquisitor's face with rapid thrusts, making the woman choke and cough, her tits shaking wildly beneath her. On all fours on the bed now, Whitemane's eyes stared up at Sylvanas, tears forming in her eyes from the effort as she choked like a common gutter whore on the fattest dick she'd ever seen. Saliva dribbled down Whitemane's lips and onto her chin before falling at Sylvanas's feet. Being brutally facefucked, Whitemane instinctually placed a hand on the banshee's thigh, attempting to push her away to try and get some air.

"That's right," the Banshee Queen continued, pulling her head back and extracting her goliath she-cock from the woman's throat. Sylvanas looked down, staring at the panting, gasping whore with eyes locked onto Whitemane's as she let her catch her breath. Sylvanas chuckled, strands of spit and cockjuice briefly linking Sylvanas's dick to Sally's mouth. "You are going to suck my cock, just like a good whore. A lifetime of being my perfect Royal Cockslurper and after that... I'll bring you back for more." The term seemed silly enough to Sylvanas after she'd said it, but seeing Whitemane squirm like a cock-addicted fuckdoll made her cock throb that much harder.

Whitemane nodded, her cheeks flushed bright red as she tried to catch her breath, panting heavily from the exertion. "O-okay..." she managed to say. Cock, it seemed, really had made stupid the once-proud High Inquisitor. Sylvanas knew deep down that the Inquisitor was not playing - she really had fallen under her cock's spell.

"Good," the Banshee Queen said, slapping her across the face playfully, grabbing her by the chin and slipping her thumb into the woman's mouth. The human only stared up at the banshee with puppy-dog eyes, closing her lips around Sylvanas's thumb, suckling on it gently. The Dark Lady groaned, her cock bouncing as Sylvanas flexed, causing it to fling a thick rope of pre onto the inquisitor's hanging tits.

Slowly, Sylvanas pulled her thumb from the woman's mouth, soon replacing it by the head of her oversized fuckpillar, the throbbing head of which Whitemane softly kissed. A groan of satisfaction left Sylvanas's mouth as the High Inquisitor's tongue circled around the rim of her cockhead, slowly taking more and more of the behemoth with skill unbefitting of such a supposedly holy woman.

"Such a good slut," the Banshee Queen whispered, forcing her cock once more into the whore's throat until her balls rested on the woman's saliva-coated chin. Before long, Sylvanas was pulling out, slamming the inquisitor's face with rapid, staccato thrusts, making her eyes water from the relentless assault. The Banshee Queen groaned, dick twitching with desire, her enormous glans leaking thick ropes of precum onto Whitemane's tongue, down her throat. The thought of blowing her load into the woman's abused gullet was almost too much to bear, and Sylvanas could feel her release soon approaching.

It had been ages since she'd cum, and this orgasm would surely dwarf any in recent memory.

With one final thrust, the Banshee Queen unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside the woman's throat, filling her with a flood of hot seed. She felt the inquisitor's body spasm as her stomach was flooded with enough cum to fill her in a few seconds. Sylvanas felt her legs buckling beneath her as she tried to keep herself upright, fingers squeezing the back of Whitemane's head. The woman was unable to breathe through her nose, so she couldn't even attempt to swallow it, instead choking and gagging on the thick goo.

As Sylvanas kept ramming herself to the hilt inside Whitemane's throat, she kept on pumping more and more of her rich cock snot into the woman's gullet, feeling it fill up her stomach. It went on, seemingly forever, until it started coming from her nose and from the corners of her mouth, in thick bubbles, so full was she with the potent, custard-thick goop. Tears from physical exertion ran along Whitemane's eyes, causing her thick eyeliner to run down her cheeks, giving her a look not dissimilar to that of Sylvanas.

With the insane quantities of cum being forced into the pale-skinned priestess, Sylvanas soon found herself grabbing her by the shoulders and spinning her so that she lay on her back on the bed, cock still lodged deep in her gagging throat, head hanging off the side of the bed. The banshee watched on delightedly as the gallons of spunk being ingested by Whitemane caused her stomach to swell out slowly, as though she'd eaten ten plates' worth of food by herself. Inch by inch, her stomach gained in size as Sylvanas abused the woman's throat.

Cum seeped from the corners of her mouth and nose, running along her face, mixing in with that dark eyeliner of hers. Every thrust brought Whitemane closer and closer to being a complete and utter subservient cock-slave, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull as she came time and time again with no stimulation even to her whorish snatch.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the banshee couldn't take anymore. Her thighs were shaking and her cock was twitching desperately as she pushed all the way inside Whitemane's mouth, forcing her tongue to touch the bottom of her shaft, rolling around the underside of that goliath she-dick.

"That's enough, whore," the banshee hissed, pulling out of the priestess' throat and allowing her to cough and splutter for air, "A fine addition to the Horde's ranks you'll be."

Sylvanas had somehow unlocked Whitemane's deepest desires and she knew that it was not her becoming dumber from being fucked in the throat so thoroughly, but Sylvanas's words and actions that had brought down the walls of her innermost self, allowing her true whore to take control. "Yes..." the inquisitor mewled, coughing up a thick load of gunk. The Banshee Queen grinned wickedly at this, stepping forward to press her hands against Whitemane's breasts before roughly clamping down on her nipples, twisting them and pinching them between her thumb and forefinger.

Whitemane cried out in pain and pleasure as she felt her nipples get crushed and twisted, the Banshee Queen forcing her to cum over and over again as she teased and tormented the poor priestess's sensitive nubs. "I will make you my perfect little whore, Whitemane," she said, smacking the inquisitor's large tits, making her jump, "A good slut needs proper training. You are going to learn how to please your master. But first... I need to enjoy you a bit more."

The priestess moaned as she sat on the bed, whimpering as the Banshee Queen began to force her fingers into Whitemane's mouth, finger-fucking the cum-soaked mouth. Strands of pearly cum hung from the once-proud woman's chin and Sylvanas looked at the mess she'd made of Whitemane's face, a proud smirk on her lips. "You really thought I'd let myself get captured by fucking Herod of all people?"

Sylvanas grabbed Whitemane's chin with a grin, lifting the woman's face up to stare into her eyes. "Oh, no, no, no. You were my target all along, dear," the banshee said, pushing Whitemane back onto the bed, watching as her bloated gut wobbled slightly from the sudden movement. The woman lay there, exhausted and breathing hard, coughing up a bit more of that thick banshee cum.

Moving to the end of the bed, Sylvanas crawled atop Whitemane, leaning in to kiss the priestess softly after the violent throatfucking she'd given her. Her thigh soon found itself pressed to the white-haired woman's molten hot pussy, feeling its wetness against her skin as she started making out with her new pet.

Whitemane's hands soon found the covers, gripping them tightly as she felt her sensitive, hairless cunt being teased by the Banshee Queen's leg as she lay there with her legs spread wide open. Delighted to have a moment to recover, Whitemane returned the kiss, pressing her tongue against the blonde's. She quickly began to moan as the two women explored each other's mouths, slipping their tongues between one another's lips.

Between them, Sylvanas's cock had grown hard once again, the titanic fuckpillar pressed between their bodies and against Whitemane's taut, round abdomen. Sylvanas grinned into the kiss, feeling the pressure against her cock from her new toy's huge, round belly and she softly pushed herself down so that her prick pushed just that much harder against Whitemane's stomach.

A soft whimper left Whitemane's mouth as the pressure on her stomach forced the cum inside to find exits: her ass and mouth. As the pressure increased, cum started leaking from the High Inquisitor's puckered ass while much of it made its way up her throat and into her mouth, allowing Sylvanas a taste of her own seed.

Whitemane moaned as the pressure on her stomach increased, causing more cum to spurt from her ass and mouth, soon allowing Sylvanas to gulp down her own thick, soup-like jizz. She felt like she might burst, semen dripping from her mouth and running down her chin.

Harder, Sylvanas pressed her gigantic dick and put her body weight against Whitemane's stomach, stimulating her fat, throbbing pole as she made out with the pale-skinned woman, forcing as much cum as she could from her mouth, a puddle soon forming on the bed where her thick, round ass lay.

The Banshee Queen grinned and gulped down a few more mouthfuls of her own potent cream before pulling her face away to look down at Whitemane, pleased with her pet's reaction. Slowly, she wiped an off-white strand of semen from the corner of her mouth before slipping it between her lips.

The Banshee Queen then continued to press down on Whitemane's stomach, forcing more and more of her own thick, creamy cum to escape the inquisitor's body. The sheer amount was impressive, but it wasn't enough for the Banshee Queen. She wanted the bitch to be covered in her cum, to feel the thick, sticky substance stick to her. The Scarlet Crusade had made life miserable for the Forsaken for so long that it was only fair that some liberties be taken upon their leadership as well. Whitemane was the first, but she wouldn't be the last, as they had many other slutty women that Sylvanas planned on turning into cum-addicted bimbos. The thought of making the rest of the Scarlets into her fuckpuppets - especially the High General Abbendis - caused Sylvanas's cock to throb.

Whitemane's lips were soon covered in cum, thick ropes that dripped from her mouth and ran down her cheeks, coating the inquisitor's face. The look of pure bliss on her face turned the Banshee Queen on, fanning the flames of her unholy lusts, and she smiled as she leaned in to place a kiss on Whitemane's cheek, thick strands sticking to her lips.

Sylvanas's hand moved down to Whitemane's pussy, rubbing her clit with her thumb, eliciting a gasp from the lustful priestess. Whitemane began to grind her hips in response, trying desperately to press her swollen cunt against the Banshee Queen's thumb but couldn't due to the pressure her mistress was putting on her body, making movement difficult, especially given her exhaustion. She was so full of cum, so stuffed with the sticky substance, thick nut oozing from every hole she had.

"Enjoying yourself, it seems," the Banshee Queen mused, her lips offering the mindbroken Whitemane another kiss and giving her tits a teasing jiggle, watching them wobble about on her chest, appreciating their weight and firmness.

Slowly, Sylvanas pulled back, grabbing Whitemane's legs at the knees and lifting her legs high up to get a good look at her slick pussy, watching it dribble with her arousal. "I want you to remember this," she said, leaning over Whitemane and placing a kiss against the woman's mons, right above her pussy. Then, she leaned in further and planted a soft kiss against Whitemane's pussy, teasing a moan from the barely cognizant slut.