Scarlett et Sérafine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," murmured Sérafine, a little out of breath herself, "oh, that was wonderful." Her hand slipped from Scarlett's shoulder, damp with sweat, and she took a slightly-unsteady step backwards, laughed at nothing in particular. Scarlett clambered to her feet, equally unsteadily, sighed ruefully as she stretched her legs. For a moment or two the two women stood together in companionable silence as they recovered from an experience which had been intense for both of them, albeit for slightly different reasons.

Sérafine broke the silence with a peal of tinkling laughter, put her hand to her mouth in amusement. "Just look at the mess you're in!"

"and whose fault is that?" pouted Scarlett, affecting an air of mock outrage as Sérafine's spunk dripped from her face and chest.

"Come along, lets get you cleaned up!" Sérafine put an arm round Scarlett's waist and scooted her towards the bathroom door, giving her a playful slap on the ass as she passed the threshold into the spotless room. Next thing Scarlett was stood before a gleamingly-white porcelain sink, which jutted from the pale-blue tiles of the wall with no visible means of support; looking at herself in the mirror above it, she realised just how big a mess Sérafine had made, failed to suppress a wicked smile.

With brusque efficiency Sérafine, who was standing behind Scarlett, reached past her to shut off the chromed tap, dunked a flannel in the steaming water. "Here now, hold still-" Her arm snaked round Scarlett's waist and up to her face, wiping it neatly but firmly with the wet cloth as Scarlett spluttered and giggled. Being touched by Sérafine in such a matter-of-fact, non-sexual way felt pleasingly intimate in a way Scarlett hadn't expected; it was just nice.

A minute or so later Scarlett was once again admiring herself in the mirror, face now practically glowing with well-scrubbed freshness. Now Sérafine moved her ministrations to Scarlett's breasts; even considering the mess she'd made, Sérafine seemed to be spending a suspiciously long time cleaning them. As she made sure to cleanse every inch of that full bosom, her own pert breasts pressed against Scarlett, nipples rubbing against her back as every last drop of sweat and spunk was wiped away.

That done she stepped back to admire her handiwork, casually tossing the flannel into the bath where it landed with a wet splat. "There! Like driven snow."

"Well, on the outside maybe..." winked Scarlett; Sérafine rolled her eyes theatrically then leaned in to kiss her on the nape of her neck, nuzzling through unkempt hair. With each brush of her lips she continued, a trail of butterfly kisses leading down Scarlett's back, over her peach-round rump, and up to her inner thigh. "What are you-"

"Move back a touch, please?" Sérafine gently guided Scarlett's legs apart, turned round and sat down, wriggled her way between them. "Mmm, down a little- a little more?" With her arms behind her propping her up, Sérafine was almost face-to-face with Scarlett's pussy; putting her hands on either side of the sink, Scarlett bent her knees a little. "That's better! Oh, it's pretty..."

It wasn't a very elegant position for the graceful beauty, sprawled between Scarlett's legs on a bathroom floor; she didn't let it faze her in the slightest, her air of self-control unbroken as she began to explore Scarlett. With unmistakeable enthusiasm she licked, sucked, kissed Scarlett's snatch, expertly pleasuring her lover with a tongue both talented and experienced.

Soon Scarlett was moaning happily, showing her appreciation with wordless groans that echoed pleasingly in the small room. Looking down, through the gap between the sink and her tummy, she watched intently as Sérafine buried herself in her; even just seeing that fashion-plate flawless face lapping at her hot, wet pussy was incredibly erotic.

She was just starting to feel herself on the outskirts of orgasm when Sérafine unexpectedly pulled back, eyes sparkling as her face shone with moisture. She licked her lips and took a couple of breaths, purred "look in the mirror, Scarlett"; in response to a quizzically raised eyebrow, elaborated "I want you to watch yourself orgasm."

Scarlett was a little bemused, but nonetheless raised her eyes to her reflection as Sérafine resumed her oral attentions; the heat in her pussy melting away self-consciousness until she was gazing raptly at herself. She watched the steam-softened woman in the mirror intently; watched her lips curl into a satisfied smile as Sérafine's tongue worked all the way in, watched her gasp with surprise when lips ungently found her clit. She saw pale skin flush warmly as breathing deepened and she began to moan softly, felt it so close and needed it so badly; this time Sérafine didn't pull back, pushing her forward towards orgasm, working mercilessly at her almost-painfully sensitive clit.

Scarlett swallowed, looked herself straight in the eye, and came. She watched with fascination as the pleasure within her showed on her face with an expression that could almost have been pain. She saw how her face twisted with ecstatic bliss at the first hot rush of orgasm, then bloomed into a wide smile of utter satisfaction as it began to subside.

Her grip on the sink slipped and her hand splashed into the lukewarm water; for no real reason Scarlett began to laugh, until a discreet cough from beneath got her attention. Recollecting herself, she stepped over Sérafine and bent down to help her up, the other woman rising smoothly to her feet despite what must have been aching muscles.

She reached out a hand and stroked the side of Scarlett's face, asked "and did you like what you saw?" Scarlett nodded shyly after a moment's thought. "You never looked lovelier, I'm sure" smiled Sérafine knowingly. Taking a deep breath, she rose onto her tiptoes like a ballerina and stretched like a cat; if she was aware of how this made her meaty cock swing impressively between her slender legs, nothing gave her away. With a happy sigh she relaxed her limbs, turned to the sink and splashed water on her face.

An astonishingly-fluffy towel later, the pair returned to the bedroom, water gurgling down the drain behind them. "So, are you going to take me to bed then?"

"Oh, not just yet." When Scarlett tilted her head questioningly she explained "Beds are for sleeping in..." As she spoke Sérafine's hand found her cock, already well past half-mast, and began idly stroking it; then Scarlett lent a hand, pumping the shaft whilst Sérafine stroked the head. In no time at all it was rock-hard and throbbing hotly; Scarlett gave it a few more pumps for luck before letting go, a little reluctantly.

An arm leisurely round her waist guided Scarlett past the bed, towards the glass wall facing it; with the sun now well down Central Park was a vague shadowy mass, veined with illuminated paths and framed by skyscrapers. Sérafine gave her a moment to admire the scenery, then pushed her up against the wall with just the right degree of roughness. The sudden chill of the glass against her bare skin elicited a little shriek of shock; then she felt the contrasting warmth of Sérafine pressing up behind her, stiff nipples and an even stiffer cock against her back.

After a minute or so of aggressive cuddling, she let Scarlett shuffle back a little until she was braced against the wall, ass pushed out and her legs spread. Sérafine's magnificent cock slapped heftily against her cheek with a satisfying thwack, then dragged down her asscrack and slid beneath her. Bucking her hips, Sérafine frotted the shaft against Scarlett's snatch a few times, then pulled back and positioned the tip against it.

She gave Scarlett a moment to get comfortable, lay a hand on her hip; then she was sliding slowly into wet, hot pussy. Scalett moaned happily as Sérafine gradually worked inside her, filling her wonderfully with inch after inch of girthy, throbbing cock; a sense of smug satisfaction ran through her when she felt big balls brush against her. Then she gasped as Sérafine began to fuck her properly, thrusting good and deep into her hungry cunt.

Scarlett's breathy moans turned to low groans as sweat beaded on her skin, hands slipping against the glass as Sérafine kept at it; her stamina and control seemed endless, thrusting tirelessly with perfect rhythm, hands on Scarlett's hips. All the while she was purring encouragement in the most seductive tones, slipping between English and French but always sounding intensely erotic.

Sérafine's judgement was exquisite, keeping Scarlett at her limit without ever going over it; forceful but not violent, tender but not gentle. Scarlett took it all, pushing against the window to keep steady as Sérafine fucked her hard, crying out with pleasure as the Manhattan skyline disappeared behind the mist of breath on glass. That magnificent cock was hitting her deep, balls slapping against her with each thrust, fucking her into an ecstatic, sweaty mess, pushing her forwards so more and more of her was pressed against the glass.

She couldn't take much more of this, orgasm building deliciously within her; neither could Sérafine, no matter how much more composed she seemed on the surface. The two beauties fucked fucked hot and hard together, moaning with lust and crying out with joy, both wanting to draw it out as long as possible and neither feeling they could hold out a moment longer.

Scarlett broke first, by the slimmest of seconds, her moans peaking in a delighted cry of "Sérafine!" as she came so hard her whole body seemed to shudder, raw pleasure gushing through her. Sérafine threw her head back with an equally ardent "Scarlett!", a river of hot seed erupting from her pulsing cock to flood Scarlett's depths. They fell together against the window, Sérafine holding onto Scarlett for dear life as it poured out of her.

At last the torrent of sperm subsided and the first hard flush of orgasm mellowed into the soft warmth of the afterglow. Sérafine's slowly-softening cock slipped wetly out of Scarlett, who found the strength to push herself away from the wall and into her arms; they clung together for mutual support, breathing hard as sweat cooled on their bodies and cum drooled down Scarlett's thigh. For a little while they held each other; then they separated, kissed almost chastely, and made a less-eventful return to the bathroom.

The following morning, Scarlett woke between silk sheets in a nest of pillows so soft as to be positively decadent, the still-sleeping Sérafine curled up beside her. Neither had thought to close the blinds, so clear light flooded into the room from the blue sky of a fresh Spring morning. Sérafine shifted drowsily, murmured something inaudible, nestled her head on Scarlett's shoulder; Scarlett felt soft breath on her neck and watched scraps of cloud sail over Central Park, half-asleep and completely happy.

12