Scarlett's Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

"My you're in a playful mood." Jeanette grinned. "What's brought this on?"

"I missed you that's all." Emi whispered into Jeanette's ear, kissing it as well. "And I've been wanting to give you something all afternoon."

Emi again cupped Jeanette's firm breasts and squeezed them gently, massaging them. She could fell the large pink nipples begin to stiffen under the plain white bra her lover wore under her conservative school attire. She again kissed Jeanette lightly.

"Nice." she asked.

"Nice." Jeanette agreed.

Soft fingers quickly moved down the starched white blouse the teacher wore, undoing buttons as they went. As it fell open, Emi slid her hand alongside the smooth skin of Jeanette's stomach and then up under the elastic strap of her bra.

"Emi..." Jeanette moaned softly.

"Shhh," Emi replied, touching her love's lips with an outstretched finger. "Just lay back and relax, I'm going to take care of everything."

A practiced touch undid the front clasp of her bra, freeing access to the large soft mounds beneath. Emi took the erect pink nipples between her fingers and tweaked them. Then she leaned forward and kissed each one, lightly caressing the tip of each with her tongue.

The short haired oriental took a step back off the couch and pulled her oversized blue T-shirt up over her head. The shirt had been all she was wearing. Bringing her hands to her chest, she briefly stroked the small round orbs that protruded there. Her small nipples were a dark brown but the nipples no less erect.

Between her legs was a tiny black triangle, almost the only hair on her entire body. Although 25 years old, the woman still had the body of a teenage girl or as Jeanette had remarked many times - a wood nymph.

Emi returned her attention to Jeanette and eased her down onto the couch. Her mouth now sought out her breasts and began to suck on them. Her roving tongue covering them with wetness. Jeanette shivered at the touch of Emi's lips on her smooth flesh as her tongue once more teased Jeanette's large nipples. Each lick bringing them to a new hardness. Then her lips closed on them and every bite and nibble sent waves through Jeanette, causing her to emit soft moans. Moans which brought great joy to Emi.

Emi reached down between Jeanette's legs and under her skirt, tracing her finger against the panty covered outline of her mound. Then she pushed aside the thin material, ripping it in the process and moved to the center of the mound rubbing against it. As her soft finger became lubricated by the wetness there, she slowing slid it between the folds. A louder gasp escaped Jeanette's lips as Emi slid the finger in and out, soon following it with a second.

Emi licked each nipple a final time and them moved her head down Jeanette's stomach, pausing to kiss and lick her way, pausing only long enough to pull the short blue skirt up around her waist. Lower and lower she kissed her way until she reached the edge of Jeanette's wetness. Then the dark haired woman kissed one thigh, then the other. Finally she kissed the center of Jeanette's ecstasy.

"Oh yes...Jeanette said as she reached down and guided Emi's head. "It feels so good..."

The smell of Jeanette's crotch made Emi lightheaded, she'd waited all day for this. She reached out and parted the wet lips with her fingers, moving her tongue between them, driving it deep inside. She closed her eyes as she savored the taste, a taste she knew would be hard to do without.

"Oh God, Emi," Jeanette said as her body jumped at the touch. "I can't remember that last time it felt so wonderful."

Encouraged, Emi moved her pulsating mouth closer and sought out Jeanette's clit. She alternated between her finger and her tongue, driving Jeanette wilder with each stroke. A rhythm quickly developed as Jeanette reached down and held her younger lover's head between her legs, then lurched forward with each movement of Emi's tongue.

Unable to use her hands any longer, Emi reached behind and grabbed Jeanette's ass cheeks. Never missing a beat, she slid a cum lubricated finger into her anus. Jeanette let out a loud moan as she felt it penetrate. Then Emi withdrew the finger and reinserted it, finger fucking her ass.

Jeanette began to gyrate faster as she felt herself nearing climax. Emi could taste the increase in girljuice and opened her mouth while at the same time she drove it deeper.

The small Japanese woman was soon rewarded with a gusher of girljuice, so much that her face was soon covered with it. She held Jeanette tight as the teacher screamed out loud and trashed about it ecstasy. It'd been a long time since she'd had a sexual release of this magnitude.

Emi continued to lick Jeanette's pussy and slowly finger fuck her ass, stopping only when her lover finally laid still. She then withdrew her finger but continued to lick between her legs, but softly now, taking the time to clean her thighs of delicious girlcum.

"That was wonderful." Jeanette said in a breathless voice. "I feel so alive...so exhilarated."

"I'm glad," Emi said as she brought herself up to a sitting position. "I've wanted to do that for so very long."

Jeanette reached out and pulled Emi close to her. She kissed her, tasting her own cum in Emi's mouth. She found it intoxicating. She continued to kiss her for several minutes, licking droplets of sweet girljuice from her face.

"I love you Emi," She whispered as she kissed her softy. "I want every day to be just like this one."

So lost had Jeanette been in the euphoric afterglow of their encounter, she failed to notice the way Emi's body had shuddered when she had said that.

It wasn't until the next day that Emi mentioned the empty envelope Jeanette had found the day before. She'd been offered a job in California. The San Padre School District was more interested in the fact that she was proficient in both Japanese and English than the fact that she was still a few credits shy of her certificate. They were in such desperate need of teachers with that ability, due to the influx of new Japanese families in the area, that they were offering her a full teachers salary while she worked as an assistant. In addition, they'd give her time off to finish school. The offer was just too good to pass up. She'd never get another chance like this one.

Emi had suggested that Jeanette come with her and try and get a teaching job out there as well. At least that way they'd be together. But she knew Jeanette wouldn't go. Her life was here, she just couldn't leave it all and start over.

Emi had moved out that Monday. Over the intervening weekend they hadn't made love again. Over the next few months they'd spoken to each other on the phone a few times and exchanged letters as well. Then in March had come the letter that said she had met another woman. Jeanette had stopped writing after that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Absorbed in her memories, Jeanette didn't hear the British born auctioneer announce the winning bid of $950 for Keiko's company. In fact, it wasn't until the dark skinned mistress of ceremonies announced the next contestants name a third time that she finally heard it. And even then she knew that there had been some kind of mistake.

"Jeanette Randolph." she repeated again over the address system.

"There has to be some kind of mistake." she said, turning to Arlene.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." her friend said, her grin spread ear to ear. "I entered you in the auction."

"You what!" Jeanette exclaimed.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Arlene enjoined.

"I can't do this."

"Of course you can." Arlene insisted. "Just go up there and have a little fun. God knows you can use it. Who knows you might get lucky."

"I can't go up there, it's too embarrassing." the brunette went on. "What if no one bids on me?"

"You're selling yourself short." said Arlene. "Even so, I'll bid on you and I already asked a friend to bid on you too and I'll pay her back. Even if no one else bids, which I doubt, we'll make sure you get a respectable bid. Now go have fun!"

"Jeanette Randolph." came the fourth and final call. "Are you out there Jeanette?"

Hesitantly, she rose to her feet and stepped forward. A round of applause followed her. As she got halfway there she paused and looked back at Arlene. She was leading the applause.

"Are you nervous?" the announcer asked as she took her place on the stage.

"Yes." she said awkwardly.

"Well don't worry, just have fun." the dark woman said. "And remember, it's for the kids."

"Ladies, before I take the first bid, I just want to take a moment to acknowledge Jeanette's courage in coming up here." the announcer said into her mike. "Up until we called her name, she didn't know her friend had entered her in the auction."

That brought another round of applause, ended only when she called for the first bid.

"$100." Arlene called out.

"$125." called out her friend, Kate.

"$150." called out a third woman.

"$200." Arlene bid as she smiled, glad that at least someone else was bidding.

"$250." came a bid from a new voice.

"$300." shouted a voice familiar to Arlene.

What Arlene didn't tell Jeanette was that she had more than one ringer in the bidding. Even before they had come down to the island, Arlene had found someone who she believed would be the perfect match for her friend. In the ten months since Emi had left, Jeanette hadn't gone out on a single date. In fact, her only sexual release had been her own left hand and the half dozen occasions when they'd slept together. Sex with Jeanette had been truly great, there was no denying that. But it was the mark of an enduring friendship that made Arlene want something more for her friend. She had set up this whole trip to get her together with Diane.

"$350." Arlene bid.

The plan was for the three of them to drive the price up to $450, the price that she had told Jeanette that she had been sold at and them have Diane bid $50 more.

"$400." called out Kate.

"$450." Arlene countered.

There was a long moment of silence and then Diane called out.

"$500." "Well I guess that's it." Arlene said to herself in a pleased voice.

"$600." called the voice of the woman who had first bid $150.

Diane looked over to Arlene who was trying to see past the crowd for the unseen bidder. The bid was too high for her to continue without it seeming suspicious to Jeanette. She nodded to Diane to keep bidding.

"$650." Diane waved.

"$800." came the other voice.

"I don't know who that woman is," Arlene thought, "but she's screwing up all my plans."

Catching Diane's eye, Arlene held up her index finger. That should knock the mystery woman out of the bidding.

"$1,000." Diane shouted as a murmur filled the room.

The echo of her bid didn't even have time to fade before it was superseded.

"$2,000" called out her rival. "And I'll match any bid after that."

Dead silence gripped the room. People shifted position and Diane lost sight of Arlene. Without specific instructions, there was no way she was going to top that bid.

"Anyone else?" the amazed auctioneer asked as the still calm continued. "Going once,...going twice...Sold!"

The room erupted in a thunderous applause.

"I thank you and the Sean McMurphy Memorial Fund thanks you." she added.

It took a few minutes for the room to calm down and the next contestant to make her way to the stage. Jeanette was stunned by what had happened. How could Arlene have done this to her? How could she have embarrassed her so?

"Well I hope you're happy?" she said with a trace of anger in her voice as she got back to the table. "You just had to put in the winning bid didn't you. Couldn't resist showing how much money you could bid!"

"What are you talking about?" Arlene said.

"The winning bid, you just had to drive it all the way up."

"Well, I have news for you, girlfriend" Arlene replied, realizing now that Jeanette couldn't tell who was bidding what from up on stage. "That wasn't my bid and it didn't come from anyone I know either."

"What?" Jeanette said in astonishment. "Are you telling me that was for real? That someone actually bid that much money for me?!?!"

'You got it!"

With that, Jeanette fell back into her chair in shock.

"Excuse me." said Mae who had suddenly appeared at their table.

"Yes." Arlene said, again returning the young woman's smile.

"The lady who put the winning bid on Ms. Randolph here said she had to leave suddenly." the young girl said. "But she asked me to give you this."

Jeanette hesitated a moment before taking the offered note. Carefully she unfolded the small paper and read the carefully printed words.

"What does it say?" Arlene asked.

"It says, please meet me by the waterfall pool at 11:00." Jeanette read. "It's simply signed E."

"Are you going to go?" asked Arlene.

"How can I not, the woman paid $2,000 to meet me." Jeanette said as she folded the paper back into a square. "I have to go if only to find out why?"

"Do you want me to go with you?" Arlene suggested.

"No, I'll be OK. Besides, I'm sure you have other plans." she added as she looked again at Mae.

"It's just like any other blind date." Jeanette said to herself as she walked along the shoreline. "Except that I haven't been on a date in seven years and never a blind one."

The warm evening had given way to a equally warm night and a clear sky revealed a ebony blanket sprinkled with stars. If nothing else, this place was certainly romantic. In the distance, Jeanette could hear the music of the disco still going strong. It would go on that way until 1 am.

Checking her watch, Jeanette saw that it was quarter after ten, she had plenty of time to walk over to the falls. She took a look at herself in the water's reflection. Smiling, she had to admit that the image was still as physically attractive as a few years before. It was only her self-image that had suffered, and that was mostly in the last nine months.

"Damn it, Arlene is right." she said to the gentle breeze. "I've got to put Emi behind me and get on with my life."

Undoing the top two buttons of her blouse, the brunette opened it up enough to give a view of her ample braless breasts. Might as well make a good impression she laughed.

"Wearing my blouse like this, I really should wear my locket." Jeanette thought. It was originally her grandmother's and she had always worn it for luck. "If I hurry, I could stop by the room and pick it up."

The area around the small living rooms was pretty deserted, most of the guests were still out having fun. The quarters Arlene and her shared were on the second floor and she quickly moved up the outside stairs. Once in the small three room apartment, she quickly got her locket and was already on the way out when she heard a noise from Arlene's room. Curious, she decided to take a quick peek.

The scene that greeted her wasn't unexpected but it still surprised her. She'd seen Arlene nude a good many times, after all they'd been occasional lovers. Yet the sudden sight of her with another woman was incredibly exciting.

Arlene was on her knees with her back to the door. Standing above her, equally nude with her arms and legs spread wide was Mae. Her old friend had her face pressed hard against the young woman's pussy. After having been on the receiving end more than a few times, Jeanette didn't need either the look of rapture on Mae's face or the soft moans she was uttering to know how enjoyable Arlene's darting tongue could be.

Jeanette had never really been interested in voyeurism but found the scene fascinating. If she didn't have a pressing appointment, she'd be tempted to stay and watch. As sexually charged as she felt as this moment, she might even have thought about joining in.

Quickly and as quietly as she could, Jeanette backed out of the room. Reaching the top of the stairs, she paused and looked back.

"Have fun, love." she whispered.

11:00 came quick enough and Jeanette stood at the edge of the waterfall pool. She hadn't felt this nervous since she was 16. A minute went by, then two and three. Then suddenly a voice from behind.

"I'm sorry I'm late." said a soft voice from the shadows.

Jeanette turned to the sound of the voice but couldn't make out the speaker. It was another few seconds before she stepped out of the shadows and into the light of the nearby torches.

"Hi Jeanette." the blonde woman said, a warm friendly smile on her face.

The woman was an inch or two shorter than Jeanette, as well as about 8 or 9 years younger. She had a slim tanned body, graphically illustrated by the same loose skirt Mae had work. The only difference was that she wore a bikini top which barely contained a 36c chest. Jeanette didn't recognize the woman but something about her seemed familiar.

"It's nice to see you again." the woman said.

"Again?" the older woman asked. "You mean again after the auction, right?"

"Well, that too." she replied. "But I was thinking more of a long time ago."

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you." Jeanette said. "Are you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else."

"I don't think so." she said as she came closer. "Jeanette Ann Randolph, you teach history at Washington High School in Arrow Lake, NY and you've been there for the last 11 years."

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Jeanette's mind raced. It was her worst nightmare come true. Someone who knew her from back home.

"Relax, I'm a friend." the woman added when she saw the sudden look of panic on the teacher's face.

"Who are you?' Jeanette demanded. "This isn't longer funny any longer."

"Do you remember Elaine Gluszczak?" she asked.

"Elaine Gluszczak..." Jeanette repeated as she rolled the name over in her mind. "Just wait a second, I know that name."

It took a little while for her to make the connection, then it came like a bursting dam.

"6 years ago, honors history." Jeanette said triumphantly. "I remember her now, very intelligent young girl. If I remember right she went to MIT on a scholarship."

"You still have a good memory." she replied.

"I still don't get it, are you a friend or relative?" Jeanette asked.

"Good on memory, short on deductive reasoning." the woman laughed. "I am Elaine."

"You're Elaine?" the teacher said in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm Elaine." she said, now only a foot away.

"Elaine I apologize, but I really didn't recognize you."

"Few people who knew me back then would." Elaine laughed again. "Not unless I put back my glasses and then also put back on an extra 60 or 70 pounds."

The mental picture of the younger Elaine abruptly filled Jeanette's mind. She was a short plump girl with few friends but a brilliant mind. Jeanette had made it her business to become her friend and help her explore the potential of her mind. She hadn't really thought of Elaine in years, there'd been so many students since. Yet at the time she and the young girl had almost been as close as Arlene and her had been in her younger days.

"Elaine, I don't understand all this." Jeanette said. "Why all of this auction stuff, if you wanted to say hello why didn't you just come up to me and say hello."

"I guess I wanted to make an impression." she answered.

"But $2,000 to make an impression!" Jeanette said in amazement. "If I recall you went to MIT on a scholarship, your family was barely making ends meet."

"That's right, a scholarship you helped me get. But don't worry about the two grand, I was planning to donate five to the scholarship fund anyway."

"Five thousand?" Jeanette repeated. Despite her friendship with Arlene, she still wasn't used to dealing with sums like that.

"Let me explain it quickly, have you ever heard of a company called Startech?"

"That's one of those software companies, isn't it." she answered. "I read about it in one of those articles about the Internet in Time."

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers