Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 04

Story Info
Hollow strap-on, dildo gag, and more anal play.
3.9k words
4.44
19k
5

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was scene night once again. My wife had told me that she had left written instructions for me on my nightstand that I was to follow when we started that evening.

After I put my son to bed, we went upstairs. My wife went into our bathroom, and I went over to the nightstand to read my instructions. This is what they said:

1. Strip and put on your collar.

2. Turn on all the LED candles and turn off the light.

3. Put on the hollow strap-on.

4. Lie down on the bed and put on the blindfold.

I quickly complied, shedding my clothes and grabbing my collar out of our toy drawer. I wrapped it around my neck, buckled it closed, and closed my eyes for a moment to bask in the comfortable and arousing feeling of submission it gave me. I so loved the ability to shut down my busy brain and let Mistress overwhelm me, reducing me to just passively feeling whatever sensations she gave me and following her instructions.

After a moment, I opened my eyes and moved on to the next instruction, setting up the room's lighting the way I knew Mistress liked. The LED candles provided a soft, flickering glow to our room, with a hint of vanilla scent. It was a very intimate ambiance.

Then I encountered a problem. I went to the bathroom door and knocked. "Uh, Mistress, I can't put on the hollow strap-on with my cage on."

"Oh, right. I didn't think about that," she said. "Let me unlock that for you."

She opened the door, and I stepped in so that she could unlock me. I then went back to the bedroom, set the pieces to my cage down on my nightstand, and continued with Mistress's instructions.

The hollow strap-on was a bit too tight inside for me to easily fit inside of, even flacid, so I grabbed some lube to get myself inside. Adjusting the straps to be as comfortable as I could make them, I lay down on the bed. I reached down to stroke the strap-on to see if I could feel anything. When I squeezed a bit down near the base, I could feel a bit of pressure on my soft member, but I knew I wasn't really going to feel anything when the strap-on was inside of her.

I put on the blindfold, adjusting the bottom edge so that I could not see anything. I then lowered my hands to my sides and settled in to wait for Mistress, trying to relax in preparation for whatever she might have in store for me.

After a few minutes, she came back into the room, approaching the bed from my left side. That's normally my side of the bed, so that's where I had lay down, but Mistress told me to move to the center of the bed. I felt over with my hands to push her pillows off of the bed on her side and move mine to the middle, sliding myself over to where she wanted me.

When I was positioned where she wanted me, Mistress took my left wrist and moved it up to the top corner of the bed, where she cuffed it to our under-mattress restraint system. She then moved to the right side of the bed to do the same to my right wrist.

Coming back to the left side, she sat on the side of the bed and leaned over, running her hands all over me. She started with my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair the way we both love, then moved on to my stomach, down my legs, and back up my thighs. As she passed my balls, she took the opportunity to tease them with her fingertips, making me moan with wanting.

Then she reached for one of the toys she had laid out earlier. I heard her removing it from its package and had a pretty good idea of what was coming. Sure enough, I soon felt the pinpricks of a wartenberg wheel on my left arm, making me squirm. She slowly moved it up and down my arm, across my chest and stomach, and then up and down my legs and thighs. Some of the places she used it were a bit too hard - we discovered later that the "axle" on the wheel we'd bought didn't move quite as freely as it should, and she needed to push down a bit harder to get it to move - but it was still an arousing sensation. She seemed to find a particularly sensitive spot on my right thigh, making me gasp and squirm. She loves seeing my reactions when she touches me, and I knew she was loving every second of this.

After she tired of that, she set aside the wartenberg wheel and climbed up on top of me, straddling my hips. She leaned down to kiss me passionately, and I reciprocated hungrily - I wanted her more than anything! When she broke the kiss and moved her head back up, I tried to follow her to get more of her luscious lips on mine, but she pulled her head up and out of my reach. I groaned in frustration, and I swear I could hear her smiling at my reaction!

"Would you like to see what I'm wearing?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress!" As if I was going to say no!

She reached down and took my blindfold off so that I could see her. She was wearing a hot halter-top babydoll with a plunging neckline. I leaned my head down to kiss her cleavage, then looked up into her eyes, smiling up at her.

"You're beautiful, Mistress."

She leaned down to kiss me again, and I again reciprocated avidly. She again pulled back and did not let me follow, but this time I could see the wicked smile on her face as she denied me. I loved the way she tormented me!

Continuing to smile down at me wickedly, she reached down to line up the hollow strap-on with her pussy. She started moving back and forth, trying to get it seated within her.

I started to rock my hips up into her, trying to get the strap-on sheathed within her tight, wet pussy. But she immediately stopped and said, "Stop moving, right now! I'm doing this at my own pace."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned. What sweet torture!

She continued moving back and forth on the dildo, oh-so-slowly. I was going crazy with lust, wanting to see her get fucked hard by that big, black cock. I pulled at my wrist restraints, desperate to wrap my arms around her and thrust her down onto the dildo, but I couldn't move.

She laughed softly. "Are you trying to get your arms around me?"

"God, yes, Mistress!" I gasped.

She continued rocking back and forth, slowly moving the dildo in and out of herself. After a few minutes, I couldn't take anymore - I was frantic in my desire to see her writhing in pleasure on that cock. I couldn't stop from thrusting my hips up into her.

She immediately sat up, slapped the left side of my chest with the open palm of her right hand, and said, "I told you to keep your hips still! Now I'm going to have to punish you."

She grabbed the blindfold and put it back on me. This was incredible torture! She had only ever ridden me like this once before (in our first scene a week or so prior to this), and she had kept me blindfolded for that. I had told her afterwards how much of a torture that was for me, knowing that she was riding me to orgasm and not being able to see the bliss on her face or the arch of her back as she came. She knew exactly how much I wanted to see that, so her denying me that pleasure again was a real punishment, and I whined in denial.

Once she had me suitably subdued, she picked up her pace and rode the dildo to a small orgasm. I loved hearing her cry out as she came, but I so wished I could have seen it.

When she finished, she leaned down and kissed me again. Then she climbed up off of me and got off the bed. She took off my blindfold, uncuffed my hands, and said, "Stand up and take off the strap-on."

"Yes, Mistress." I rolled off the bed and stood up. I took off the strap-on and grabbed a towel to wipe the lube off of my cock.

When I was finished, I looked up at her to see that she was holding a dildo-gag. In addition to the penis-shaped gag piece that would go into my mouth, it also had a nice, long dildo on the other side, which would stick out from my face for her pleasure.

"Now you're going to fuck me with this," she said as she strapped it onto my face.

As I was getting used to the feeling of being gagged, she stepped back and said, "I'll be right back. Wait in position two."

She stepped into the bathroom, and I positioned myself facing the foot of the bed (the direction where she had gone), picked up one of my pillows from the bed, dropped it on the floor, and sank down onto it in the requested position: kneeling with my ass over my ankles, knees spread wide apart, hands clasped behind my head, and elbows out to my sides. It was one of our favorite positions, giving her easy access to just about every part of my body. I loved feeling so submissive to her.

As I waited, the gag became a bit uncomfortable. I found not being able to swallow a bit difficult, but I tried to get used to it. I was really looking forward to seeing her pussy get fucked in such an up-close way, and I was more than willing to put up with the gag to experience that.

Mistress came back into the room and lay down on the bed with her pussy facing me. I turned to face the bed. She spread her legs, baring her beautiful pussy to me.

I moved closer to the bed so that I could line up with her opening and tried to slide the dildo inside of her. I seemed to be having trouble getting it in, so she stopped me and slathered it up with lube. After that, I slowly slid the dildo inside of her. I gawked at the amazing sight right in front of me, watching the big, black dildo slide inch by inch inside of the hot, tight, wet pussy that I know so well. There is nothing sexier than my Mistress's pussy, and I loved the close-up view of her being filled up with cock!

Soon, I bottomed out inside of her, and I pressed forward gently so that she could enjoy feeling so full. Then I pulled back and slowly started fucking in and out of her.

"A little faster," she ordered, and I sped up, listening to her breathing to narrow in on the pace that felt best to her.

Soon, I found a rhythm she liked. She said, "Yes, just like that, keep going!"

I held that pace, thrusting in and out of her, totally enjoying the pleasure I was giving her. The leather ring around the dildo gag was starting to rub against the bottom of my nose uncomfortably, but there was no way I was going to stop until I made my Mistress cum!

But Mistress was not content to just get fucked like that. Instead, she kicked it up another notch: she grabbed her new magic wand vibrator and moved it over her clit as I continued to fuck her. I loved the idea that she was so focused on her own pleasure that she was using me as just one of many toys to help her get off!

With the head of the magic wand right there in front of my face, I couldn't get the dildo inside of her as deeply as I had been, because the vibrator was getting in the way - the end of that thing is fairly large! I adjusted my angle so that I was thrusting from a slightly lower position, trying to get in underneath the head of the vibrator, which did allow me to get a bit closer (and, I realized later, probably increased pressure on her G-spot as well). I still couldn't get in as far as I had without the vibrator in the way, but she wasn't complaining!

After a few more moments, she pulled the vibrator away from her clit, saying that she wanted to try a higher setting. She changed the setting and moved it back to her clit.

The higher setting really seemed to do the trick for her. "Oh wow, that feels good!"

As she climbed toward her orgasm, I increased the pace of my thrusting. I loved hearing her breathing speed up, feeling her muscles tense up, and hearing her cry out. She had a really nice climax, right in front of my face! I could almost feel her pussy clench down on the dildo as she came.

As she came back down from her high and moved the vibrator away from her clit, I kept thrusting slowly. But soon she pushed me away and said, "That's enough."

After she recovered, she got up off the bed and told me to lie back down. Apparently, she wasn't done!

I lay back down in the middle of the bed, where I had been earlier. She straddled my head facing down my body, and I lined up the dildo gag with her beautiful pussy again. I grabbed her thighs and held them apart so that I could get the best penetration. She leaned forward to play with my cock while I fucked her.

Unfortunately, this angle didn't seem to work as well for her - I'm not sure if that particular dildo's shape wasn't pleasing to her, or the edges of the gag ring were hitting her thighs, or what, but it wasn't working. So, after trying for a minute or two, she got up off of me, climbed off the bed, and reached down to take the gag off of me.

Then she re-cuffed my wrists and told me that we were going to do some anal play. After our first prostate play a few days prior to this, I was really looking forward to exploring it more!

Mistress grabbed a disposable glove and the bottle of lube and sat down at the foot of the bed. She put the glove on her right hand and coated her index finger with lube. She told me to raise my legs. I pulled them up and back as far as I could without using my hands, which were restrained.

She slowly inserted her finger into my ass and started feeling around for my prostate. Initially, I could feel the same feeling I'd felt in our first prostate play scene: it felt like I needed to pee. It didn't feel like she was getting as deep as last time, maybe because I was on my back instead of my stomach this time, but it still felt incredible.

"Please fuck me deeper, Mistress!" I moaned.

She complied, fucking her finger deeper into me. This didn't hit (what I assumed was) my prostate as much, but it did make me feel very submissive. Unfortunately, it also made me feel like I had to go to the bathroom, which distracted me from my arousal enough that I wasn't going to be able to cum. (I later read that that was pretty normal, but I didn't know that at the time, so it was a distraction.) But in a way, that only served to prolong the pleasure.

Then, Mistress said, "I think it's time to try something a little bigger." She withdrew her finger, took off the glove, and grabbed the smallest of the three silicone dildos from the pegging set we had bought. She lubed it up, lined it up with my ass, looked me in the eye, and asked if I was ready. I eagerly said, "Yes, Mistress!"

Her first attempt to insert it missed the hole, but then she lined it up again and slid it inside. It stretched my sphincter more than her finger had, which took some getting used to. Then she started slowly moving it in and out.

"Oh, god! Is it all the way in?" I asked, reveling in the submissive feeling of being fucked by her.

"Not all the way, I'm taking it slow," she said.

"Please, Mistress, fuck me!" I begged, raising my legs higher to let her thrust in deeper.

She pushed the dildo all the way inside of me and started thrusting it in and out. It was still not really hitting my prostate, but I was wallowing in how slutty it made me feel to get fucked by my Mistress.

"Oh, god, yes, please fuck me like a little bitch, Mistress!" I cried.

With her other hand, she started playing with my little cock. "You are a little bitch, aren't you?" she teased me with a smile as she continued to fuck me and jerk me off.

"God, yes, I'm your little bitch!"

"Look at you, being fucked like a slut."

"God, yes, fuck me like a slut, Mistress!"

"Are you a slut for me?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love being a slut for you!"

"Hmm, I wonder what other slutty things I can make you do."

I loved all the verbal humiliation she was throwing in. I looked up at her and said as seriously as I could, "I will do any slutty thing you want, Mistress!"

She smiled back at me. "I know you will."

She continued fucking me for a few minutes. But as much as I liked the submissive feeling, it wasn't really hitting my prostate from this angle, and the distracting feeling of needing to go to the bathroom was still there, so I was not able to cum.

Eventually, Mistress decided that I'd had enough, and she slowly pulled the dildo out of my ass.

"Are we done?" I asked disappointedly, sighing at the empty feeling.

"Yes, I think we're done for tonight."

Mistress set the dildo aside and stroked my still-spread legs and thighs for a few minutes, helping me come down from the high of our play, which really seemed to help. But I felt like I needed something more to help me settle down - I really needed some full-body snuggles. Mistress and I had been talking about the fact that I needed to be more willing to ask for what I want, which is something that I do find difficult, but I decided that this was a good time to force myself to do so.

"Mistress, when you're done, will you please lie down on top of me?"

"Yes, of course," she said, smiling at me.

After another minute or two, she stopped stroking my legs and thighs, got up, walked around to the side of the bed, climbed up on top of me, and lay down on me. I could feel the soothing pressure of her warm body on top of mine. She reached up to uncuff my wrists, and we wrapped our arms around each other.

Once I was more relaxed, she took off my collar and rolled to my right to snuggle up next to me. We started our debrief, talking about what we had liked and disliked.

"I think I wasn't wet enough to start with, which is why I had to go so slowly getting the hollow dildo inside of me," she said. "Maybe next time, we need to use some lube."

"We haven't had to use lube in the past; your natural lubrication seems to do the job. Although I usually go down on you before we fuck, so maybe that helps you get wet enough. Maybe you just need to use my mouth and tongue at the start of each scene," I suggested teasingly, although I was serious about it.

"We could do that," she said, not really committing one way or the other.

"I would actually really like it if you did," I said, trying to emphasize that it was a serious suggestion. "There are very few things I like more than going down on you, even more when I know that you've just recently shaved. It really turns me on to pleasure you that way, and it's even more of a turn-on when you're 'making' me do it; it makes me feel so submissive. I really do wish you'd made me do that in our scene tonight."

"Well, if you really want to, you can still do that," she replied.

I was a little surprised - usually, when she declares us done, she is no longer interested in anything else - but I sure as hell wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to feast on her delicious pussy! "I'd love to!"

I quickly moved down between her legs, putting her legs out around my shoulders. I started by kissing and licking her outer labia, then moved my tongue between them, licking up from her hole to her clit, the way that I know she likes. I did notice that her juices were a bit thicker and didn't have as much of her unique smell as usual, probably due to having lube inside of her from earlier. But I wasn't going to let that stop me.

I dug my tongue down between her labia and repeatedly licked from her wet hole up to her throbbing clit, putting strong pressure down as I went, just as I knew she liked. I reached down with my right hand and started to stroke my cock, thinking that going down on her was probably going to get me hard enough to fuck her, which I knew she'd like.

She must have still been really turned on from our scene, because she climbed up toward her climax very quickly. Soon, she was bucking her hips and crying out. I started licking her clit over and over again with firm bottom-to-top strokes, and that only seemed to prolong her climax - it felt like it went on for a full minute before she finally started calming down!

Her intense climax set me off as well, and I wound up cumming in my hand and spurting onto the blanket beneath me. But perhaps it was just as well that I didn't wind up fucking her that evening; both of us wound up having really intense climaxes and being really exhausted afterwards!

When we both came down from our climaxes, I collapsed onto the bed near her hips and reached up to stroke her leg as we laid there for a few minutes to catch our breath. When we recovered, we cleaned up, swapped out the blanket that I'd soiled, washed our toys, and collapsed into bed.

12