Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 09

Story Info
Another flogging and Mistress riding me to orgasm.
3.9k words
4.82
7.7k
3

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene night!

I gave our son a bath and put him to bed. Then I went to our room. Mistress was lying on the bed waiting for me.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Hmm... I'm still considering."

"Do you want me to turn on the LED candles?"

"No, we're not going to be in here anyway."

That meant we'd be going into the guest room, which meant she was planning to flog me. That room had become our normal location for flogging, because there was a lot more room for her to swing the flogger than in our bedroom.

"Open the toy drawer," she ordered, reversing her position on the bed so that she could peer down into it.

I opened the drawer and immediately took out my collar, which is always right on top. I started putting it on while she looked through our toys.

"We'll need this... and this..." She took out her rabbit vibe and my blindfold and laid them on the bed. I knew that we weren't going to necessarily wind up using everything she decided to take out, but it was always fun trying to guess what she was going to come up with.

I had finished buckling my collar and had removed my shirt, and I was just about to take off my pants and socks when she interrupted me. "Where are our restraints?"

"They're in the box under this tray, Mistress," I said, picking up the tray and opening the storage box. She considered taking out some of our restraints but then decided not to, and I closed the box and put the tray back on top of it.

"I think that's it for now."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, closing the drawer.

Then she looked up at me. "You're wearing too many clothes."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I quickly finished disrobing.

"Go get my good flogger, and you can pick out one other one. Then kneel in position two."

"Yes, Mistress." I went into our closet and grabbed Mistress's long leather flogger. I considered for a moment about which other one I wanted and decided on the short multi-colored suede flogger, which I knew was very good for warming me up.

I returned to the bedroom and laid them both out on the bed. Then I grabbed a pillow and kneeled on it.

I watched as Mistress disrobed and put on a sexy piece of lingerie. It was mostly see-through and had only straps above her ass on the back.

She came back over to me and looked down at me, running her fingers through my hair. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, looking up at her lovingly.

"Stand up. Take my floggers into the other room."

"Yes, Mistress." I stood up and grabbed the floggers and went to the guest room.

I hung her floggers on the doorknob as I entered the room. Then I grabbed a pillow and kneeled down on it in the middle of the floor, facing the door.

As I was getting into position, she came in and walked past me toward the futon, saying, "Down on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, tossing the pillow aside and kneeling down for her. I knew she wanted to flog my ass, so I actually went down on my elbows instead of my hands to give her better access.

She stepped up behind me and caressed my ass with her hand, running her palm across both of my cheeks and teasing my crack with her fingers. I pushed my ass back up into her hand, eager for her touch.

"That's my good boy. Show me that sexy ass."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Then she pulled her hand back and spanked me hard on my left cheek. I flinched from the unexpected pain, but she was already pulling back for the next blow, this time on my right cheek. She kept going, alternating between my two cheeks randomly, each time waiting a random interval between blows, so that I never knew when or where the next blow would land. Sometimes I had just enough time between blows to register the sting on my skin before the next blow landed; other times, she waited until I was really feeling it before she struck again. I could feel my ass getting warmer, and I started to squirm a little with each blow.

She paused to caress my skin again. The sensation was more intense now that my skin was so sensitive, and I gasped at the sensation.

"Mmm, your skin is warming up nicely." I could hear the smile in her voice.

It's amazing how much the enjoyment of a scene is dictated by the level of connection you have with your partner. Tonight was starting out very similarly to our last scene, which neither of us had really enjoyed that much, and on a purely physical level, she wasn't warming me up as much as I would have liked, but this time we were a lot more in sync, so I was enjoying it more. I could tell how much she was enjoying teasing me with the pain, and I loved taking that pain for her.

She pulled her hand back, and I tensed, waiting for the next blow. But she surprised me again. I hadn't noticed her carrying anything when she came in, but she must have been, because the next thing I felt was the intense sting of a leather slapper hitting my left cheek. We'd had the slapper for a while but hadn't actually tried it yet, and I was surprised at how much it hurt - my whole cheek felt like it was on fire!

But once again, she didn't give me time to dwell on the sensation. She pulled back and quickly delivered another slap on my right cheek, and now I was feeling the same burning sensation on both sides!

Just as she had with her hand, she continued spanking me with the slapper, alternating where and when she strunk randomly, so that I never knew where or when the next hit would land. But unlike when she was using her hand, the pain was now intense enough that I was crying out and bucking with each impact.

I was really feeling the pain and wishing that she had warmed me up more first. But I still knew that it turned her on to hurt me, and I was more than willing to bear the pain to give her pleasure.

She finally stopped and reached down to caress me with her hand again. The sensation was even more intense this time.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"It stings really badly, Mistress."

"Mmmm, but it looks so beautiful. I love seeing your skin this red."

She caressed me for another moment and then stood back up. "Time to really warm you up," she said.

A moment later, I heard the unmistakable sound of a flogger being swung through the air. I figured that she'd grabbed the multi-colored suede flogger, and I was right - after a few swings, she moved it forward, and I felt the suede impact on my ass.

This was a much more comfortable sensation than the slapper had been. The suede was a more thuddy sensation, not nearly as stingy, and it was warming me up in a more gradual way. I moaned and stuck my ass further up into the air to make it easier for her to hit me.

After getting both of my cheeks warmed up, she stopped. "Stand up and face the exercise machine."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I stood up and stepped over to the machine, leaning over it and resting my hands on its arms.

She came up behind me and put my blindfold on me. "This way you won't be able to anticipate what I'm going to do next."

Once the blindfold was on, she stepped back, and I could hear her start to swing the flogger again. I wasn't sure whether she was going to aim for my shoulders or my ass, but I soon felt its impact on my ass, so I leaned a bit further forward and pushed my ass out further, to give her a better target.

"Yeah, that's it, stick that ass out for me," she said. I could hear the pleasure in her voice.

She worked my ass with the suede flogger for quite a while, getting it nice and warmed up.

Then she paused to caress it gently. "It feels nice and warm now."

I was enjoying her touch, but then she surprised me again by pulling her hand back and spanking me again. The sting felt much better now that I was more warmed up, and I moaned appreciatively. She pulled back again and continued spanking me, again randomizing where and when she struck.

"How does that feel, slave?"

"Good, Mistress!"

Then she went at me with the slapper again! Again, it was the same non-pattern as before; I never knew when or where she would strike me. The blows were just as stingy as they had been earlier, and my ass was on fire, but it was somehow more bearable now that she had warmed me up. I was still crying out and bucking my hips with each blow, and a couple of times I had to tense up my whole body to deal with the pain.

After one particularly painful blow, she paused, seeing my reaction. "Are you still green?"

I took a few deep breaths and then answered her. "Yes, Mistress. Almost borderline yellow, but not quite. Still green."

She gave me a few more strikes with the slapper and then switched back to the suede flogger. I could hear it swishing through the air and tensed up for another strike on my ass, but she had evidently decided to give my ass a break, because I felt the impact on my left shoulder.

I stood up straighter and pushed my shoulders back to give her an easier target. She was swinging the flogger in circles, hitting my shoulder in a fairly regular pattern, warming it up nicely with the suede flogger. She soon moved to my right shoulder to repeat the pattern there.

After a short while, she stopped and stepped up behind me to run her hands over the skin on my shoulders. She leaned up right next to my ear and whispered, "Mmmm, I love how red you get." Then she reached out with her tongue and teeth to lick and bite my earlobe. This drives me crazy, and I moaned in pleasure. Then she came around and repeated her action on my other earlobe while her hand ran down over my chest and teased my cock through its metal cage. I gasped and leaned my body into hers, but without letting go of the exercise machine. I heard her laugh softly in my ear.

"Is someone enjoying this?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Mmmm," she acknowledged with a smile. "Okay, I'm going to give you 10 more on each shoulder with this one, then bring out the big guns. Are you ready?"

I knew that meant she was nearly done warming me up and was going to switch to the long leather flogger. "Yes, Mistress."

For these last strikes with the suede flogger, she wasn't just swinging it in a circle; instead, she was giving me overhand strikes with her full weight behind them, so I could really feel them. It still wasn't as painful as I knew the leather flogger would be, but it was definitely stronger than when she'd just been warming me up.

She gave me ten hard strikes on my left shoulder and then repeated it on my right.

"Done!" she said, pausing to switch floggers. "You ready for the big guns?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

I could hear her start to swing the leather flogger through the air. It made a different sound than the smaller suede flogger, since the ends of the falls moved much more rapidly.

She swung the flogger in a circular motion, striking downward onto my shoulder on each revolution. She switched shoulders every 30 seconds or so, making sure that both of them got enough attention.

Then she changed targets and started hitting my ass. I leaned forward and stuck my ass out to give her easier access.

"Mmmm, yeah, just like that," she said. She continued striking my ass for a few minutes, making sure both cheeks were bright red. I was really enjoying both the stinging sensation she was giving me and hearing how much she was enjoying it.

When she was done with my ass, she turned up the heat and started giving me overhand strikes on my shoulders. I was warmed up enough to enjoy it now, but these harder impacts were really making my skin sting badly.

I think she could tell that she was really getting to me now. "Are you okay, slave?"

I could totally bear it, but I needed to know that it was worth it, that my pain was really turning her on. "Is it turning you on to do this to me, Mistress?"

"Uh huh. Do you want to know how much?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She stepped up close to my right side. "Give me your hand."

I removed my right hand from the exercise machine and extended it toward her. She took it and pushed it down to her pussy. I moved my finger down through her slit, enjoying the feel of how slippery she was.

"Do you feel how wet this makes me?"

"God, yes, Mistress." I slid my finger up in and out of her a few times, then moved back up to caress her clit with it.

She moaned in enjoyment but then pulled my hand out and back up to my face. "Lick your fingers."

"Yes, Mistress!" I happily obeyed that order, licking her delectable nectar off of my fingers.

"I want you to see what I look like when I flog you," she said, pushing my blindfold up to my forehead. She pointed to the glass on the painting on the wall on the other side of the exercise machine, right in front of me. "Do you see my reflection?"

"Yes, Mistress." It wasn't quite as good as a mirror, but I could see her reflection in the glass.

"Watch," she ordered.

She stepped back again and delivered a series of strong overhand strikes, first on my left shoulder and then on my right. I kept my eyes focused on her face in the glass. She had such an intensely focused look in her eye, like all she could see was the image of what she was doing to my skin. It was incredibly arousing to see the intensity with which she was staring at her targets, as if she were pinning them in place with her gaze, helpless prey to her predator instinct.

I was so lost in my observation of her eyes that I almost didn't notice when she'd finished giving both of my shoulders an intense workout. She stepped up behind me again and asked, "Did you see me striking you?"

"God, yes, Mistress. It was so intense seeing that!"

"Well, enough distraction, then," she said with a smile, moving my blindfold back over my eyes. "Now I'm going to give you 10 more on each shoulder, and then you're going to go down on me and take care of some of this mess that you've created. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I exclaimed eagerly.

She stepped back, and I knew the last strikes were going to be hard ones. I was not disappointed - she gave me her strongest overhand strikes on each shoulder, and they stung like hell! I was crying out and jumping with each blow, and the skin on my shoulders felt like it was burning.

Finally, it was done. She stepped up behind me and removed my blindfold.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I took a few deep breaths, still leaning over on the exercise machine. "Yes, Mistress. I just need to catch my breath. And I think I'm going to need a drink of water."

"Okay. Take your time. When you're ready, we'll go back into our room."

"Yes, Mistress." I heard her gather her floggers and the slapper. I took a few more breaths, then pushed myself up to stand upright. I made sure that my equilibrium was stable and then took Mistress's offered hand to walk to our room.

I went straight over to my night stand to grab my bottle of water. Unfortunately, it was empty, so I went into our bathroom to fill it back up and then took a long drink from it. Then I went back into our room, put the bottle back down on my nightstand, and turned to face Mistress, who had sat down on the edge of the bed.

I dropped to my knees and put my arms around her, and she held me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, looking up at her. "I love knowing how much it turns you on to hurt me. I love doing that for you."

She smiled down at me. "I know you do. And I love doing it to you."

We held each other for a minute or two, just basking in our closeness and the depth of our connection. Then I pulled back just enough to look back up at her and smile.

"Are you ready to take care of me, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will do that whenever you want me to."

"I know," she said with another smile. Then she pushed me down so that I was kneeling on my ass. She laid back on the bed, spreading her legs for me.

I gently kissed her thighs, up and around her mound, teasing her by moving ever so slowly closer and closer to her pussy. Finally, I kissed my way up her outer lips, and then went back down and slowly travelled the same path again, this time licking with my tongue. Gradually, my tongue wormed its way between her outer lips, exploring her opening and licking up to her clit, which got plenty of special attention.

I bathed her clit with my tongue, giving her the firm pressure that I know she loves. Occasionally, I dipped down to tongue her opening and then licked slowly back up to her clit, starting the whole cycle over again.

Soon, I could feel her approaching an orgasm, and I redoubled my efforts on her clit. I loved the feeling of her tensing up around me and crying out as she came.

I would have happily kept licking her through as many orgasms as she wanted, but she pushed me back.

"Now I'm going to ride your cock. Stand up."

"Yes, Mistress!" This was a nice surprise!

I stood up, and she reached down with the key around her neck to unlock my cock cage. I placed the cage on my nightstand, and she stood up so that I could lay down where she wanted me on the center of the bed.

As she sat down on the bed next to me, my first thought was to make sure that she would feel as much pleasure as possible. I don't always last as long as I'd like when I'm inside of her, but I really wanted her to be able to cum on my cock.

"Mistress, would you like to try the cock rings? That might help me last long enough for you to cum."

"Good idea." She reached down to our toy drawer and pulled out our small collection of cock rings. "Which one shall we use?"

I showed her the options and reminded her which ones we'd used before. She decided to try a set of three silicone rings that I'd tried on my own before but which we'd never used together.

She handed the rings to me, and I put them on. The biggest one went around the very base of my cock, underneath my balls. The medium size one went around the balls but not around my cock at all. And the smallest one went around my cock just above my balls. Together, they formed a triangle shape when viewed from the side.

When I was done, I looked up at her and started stroking my cock with my right hand, making sure it was rock hard for her. She smiled at me. Then she took my left arm and pulled it up to the corner of the bed, where she cuffed my wrist to our under-mattress restraint system. She then walked around to the right side of the bed, took my right hand away from my cock, and did the same thing to that wrist.

Then she climbed on top of me, straddling my hips and looking down at me. "Are you ready to please me?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied eagerly.

She reached down, lined my cock up with her opening, and slowly sank down on me.

"Ohhhhhh!" I moaned, loving the sensation of her hot, wet, tight pussy around my throbbing cock. "That feels so good, Mistress!"

I thrust my hips up into her, trying to increase both of our pleasure. For a change, she didn't stop me; instead, she started rocking her own hips on top of me. We stared into each other's eyes as we rocked together, feeling each other's pleasure.

She leaned down and kissed me as she rode me. When she pulled back, I leaned my head forward to kiss her neck and her cleavage, and she redoubled her efforts to ride me.

I dropped my head back on the pillow and stared up at her in amazement. This was the first time I was getting to see her riding me, and it was actually my own cock instead of a strap-on for a change! I couldn't believe how incredibly sexy she looked, and I was incredibly proud that I was giving her such pleasure.

The cock rings seemed to be helping, too. Despite how turned on I was, I wasn't in immediate danger of cumming. I once again started thrusting my hips back up into her, trying to bring her as much pleasure as possible. She started moaning with each thrust, and I could tell I was succeeding.

I could see her approaching another orgasm, and I knew this one was going to be big. I continued bucking up into her steadily, my own orgasm now rising from the huge turn-on of seeing her so close. But I was determined to hold off until she came, and I just barely managed it.

12