Scenes from the Amaranth Room 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filling the bathroom sink with warm water, I poured a capful of the cream-colored liquid and swished it around with my fingers. Closing my eyes, I inhaled a scent I had not known since my childhood. Amazing how a scent can stimulate more memory cells than anything else. After coming all over the robe, and my clean sheets, the previous day, I realized how much the robe smelled like the musty bin of the thrift store.

Pushing the garment into the sudsy water, I allowed it to soak overnight, rinsing it clean the next morning. I tossed the robe into the dryer and allowed it to tumble on the "delicate" cycle for ten minutes. I stood, nude, waiting for the buzzer to sound on the dryer. The moment it did, I pulled the door open and retrieved the robe.

The fresh, familiar scent of the robe, along with the silk caressing my skin, returned me to a painfully aroused state. Tugging on my nipples impatiently, I cried, murmuring pleas for a lover to come help me. Rushing to the phone, I picked up the receiver and began to dial Billy's phone number.

Halfway through the last digit, I stopped, placing the heavy, black receiver back in its cradle. I grabbed a beach towel and tossed it on an old, wooden chair next to the picture window in the living room. The sun was positioned so that I could see out, but there was slim chance of anyone seeing in.

I sat on the chair, bare ass against the towel, facing the window. The robe, bunched up above my hips, lie open, exposing my body. My thighs spread wide. With both hands, I raked the faithful dildo over my clit, never closing my eyes as I watched the world outside. The chair creaked violently as I came.

Placing my foot on the wall next to the window, I continued, stabbing my sopping-wet hole as tears rolled down my cheeks. Sobbing, I watched my neighbor's boys play basketball in their driveway. The exquisite pain from my loins reminded me of life, and that I was part of it. The chair protested again as I growled through another orgasm. Immediately, I began jabbing myself again.

"Would you like to suck my tits?" I cried gently, eyeing the sweaty, young bodies through a sheet of tears, "I'll let you play with my pussy."

With a loud crack, the chair gave way, and I crashed to the floor in a pile of splinters.

Even with the wind knocked out of me, I arched my back in orgasm, then everything went black.

I was gone for only a minute. I didn't care about the scratches on my back or the splinters in my ass. The robe was intact, unscathed except for one spot of blood on the hem. I cleaned up the mess and dressed for reality.

Driving to Kurt's school, I tallied numbers in my head. How old was I when my oldest brother first popped my cherry? How old was he? And my second brother? And Billy? It would be many years before Kurt came of age, but his mother could be patient.

7.

A knock sounded at the front door, startling me out of my skin. I had never used the cord on the silk robe, but quickly tied it around my waist to keep the robe from falling open.

As I approached the door, I could see Billy's car parked in the drive. Looking through the peephole, I could see he was alone. I almost cried out with joy, but refrained, and opened the front door.

"Hey," I said, my face beaming. Our eyes met and no further greeting was needed. Billy walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Are we alone?" he asked. I nodded, pulling my robe open. Our mouths interlocked as we kissed violently. I had been too long, too damn long. I had to fight to keep from attacking him. Holding him tightly, I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding my wet pussy against his rough jeans. Already, I could feel his hardness. He took a few steps toward the bedroom, but we never made it, collapsing on the carpet of the living room floor.

He flung his shirt aside as I lie naked on the carpet. My hands tugged impatiently at his jeans, opening them to reveal a healthy bulge in his white jockey shorts. With his jeans halfway down his legs, Billy covered my face and breasts with kisses. I didn't need any foreplay.

"C'mon," I urged impatiently, pulling his cock free of his shorts. "Fuck me now."

Billy never needed coaxing. His Coke-bottle-shaped cock plunged into my womb, making a wet, slurping noise as he pulled it out and plunged it in again and again.

Hiking my legs back to allow my brother easier access, I clasped my hands around his arms and gazed at the nearly hairless torso I knew so well.

"God," Billy rasped as he pumped against me furiously, "you're so wet."

"Well, asshole," I hissed, clenching my teeth, "you haven't been taking care of things." I pinched his nipples hard.

Billy cried out as an orgasm hit. I contracted as I felt his warm come fill my womb. My orgasm wasn't far behind. Billy kept pumping, only stopping after I came several times.

Collapsing beside me on the carpet, his face nuzzled my robe.

"Hmm," he sniffed, "you smell like Mom." I swatted him as he laughed at me.

"Dammit," I stared into his face, "where have you been?"

Billy remained silent, searching my eyes for sympathy, but I wasn't going to give him any. Sympathy, that is. Finally, he spoke.

"I'm done with the bitch," he said, referring to his wife.

"It's about time," I replied, "but what about the kids?"

"I'm not sure yet." Billy began rubbing his face against the silky fabric, "The lawyers are taking over, so now it's bargaining and waiting and all other kinds of bullshit. I packed up and left the house."

My heart beat faster as I considered the possibilities.

"Where are you staying, then?" I turned my face to his. Our noses almost touched. His breath smelled like the Marlboros he smoked when he was stressed.

"At a fuckin' motel," he scowled. "Where else would I go?"

I knew Billy well enough to know he wanted to stay with me, if for only awhile. It was like God had almost starved me to death, then, without notice, dropped me into the middle of a buffet. I fought to keep from laughing. Instead, I rolled him over on his back. His cock, still erect, bobbed back and forth as I straddled him, lowering my ass around his glistening tool. My tits bounced as I began to move against him. His cock felt so magnificent. It was just the right size for my pussy. I rubbed his chest, caressing his nipples.

"Oooo," Billy took my hands away, "don't make me come too fast." He kissed my fingertips and rubbed them against his stubbly face. "Let's just take an easy ride."

"Why don't you move in here for a while?" I gasped between thrusts. "You can stay here until it's over."

Billy smiled. "Okay." He knew that we both wanted it. Badly.

I stepped up on my pumping. It had been so long since I'd been on top, I was out of shape. My skin began to glisten and sweat beaded and trickled down my body. My heart pumped wildly as I gasped for more oxygen. I threw my head back, rejoicing loudly with each orgasm.

Thank you, God.

7.

As the days came and went, I was able to get back to some semblance of normal, whatever that was in my fucked-up life. My dildo languished for weeks as Billy and I fucked like sex junkies, always needing a fix. His job allowed him to be home while Kurt was at school, thank God, so we always had plenty of time to fuck. It had seemed like a lifetime since Billy and I had the opportunity to be together this much. One day, he found my dildo. He was such a bad boy.

"What's this?" he asked, arching his eyebrow. I smiled at him innocently, not replying. He raised the shaft to his nose and sniffed.

"Mmm," he smiled approvingly. He stood up and walked around the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.

We were both naked, of course. I obeyed, albeit reluctantly. Looking curiously over my shoulder, I asked, "what are you going to do?"

There was no reply, except for his hard cock sliding into my perpetually wet pussy. Gasping, I turned my face away. I felt his fingers rubbing against my anus.

"Wanna try something new?" he asked.

I didn't reply, only laughing as he steadily fucked me.

12