Scent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the hug, honey. But I've got to go. I'm running very late," Barbara told him.

Marcus kept hugging her, "Uh, huh," his face buried in her neck.

She tried to move but couldn't, "Marcus, Marcus!"

"Huh"

"Let me go! I need to leave," Barbara was a little exasperated.

Marcus finally let go, staring at her.

"What's wrong with you today? Are you feeling okay?" she was concerned by his odd behavior.

Marcus shook his head, "Yeah, I'm fine, Mom. Have a great day," his words a bit monotone.

Barbara rushed out of the house. She jumped in her car and sped off to work.

------

Barbara hurried into the lab. She was sweating from walking so fast from her car. Her team was at the back of the lab talking to a heavy set balding man. Christ, it's Bob Evans! He's early for their meeting. This morning certainly had its ups and downs.

Barbara approached the group, "Bob, good morning."

Bob turned at the sound of her voice, glancing at his watch. "Do you always come in at this hour?"

"Sorry, had some car trouble," a patented lie that could never be disproven. "Has my team helped answer some of your questions?" Trying to change the subject as quickly as possible.

Bob started walking away, "Walk with me, Barbara," he commanded.

Barbara followed him as they walked out of the lab down a hallway. "I'm very concerned about your progress, Doctor. All the reports that I've read don't give me much hope that your project will be ready for the holiday season."

Barbara wrung her hands, "I know, but my team and I are working extremely hard. I'm confident a breakthrough is imminent."

Bob stopped in the middle of the hallway. Moving closer to her, he kept his voice low. At least he wasn't going to start screaming at her in the middle of the corridor.

"I'm going to be honest with you, Barbara," he took a deep breath before proceeding.

"Oh no, here it comes," Barbara thought.

"You're probably, um," Bob blinked several times before closing his eyes. "If this project fails, um, you'll," Bob shook his head.

"Are you okay, Bob? Maybe you should sit down?"

Bob took a deep breath, "No, I'm fine. What was I saying?"

Barbara brow furrowed, "If the project fails?"

He shook his head, "Yeah, right," Bob stared at her. "Has anyone ever told you that your perfume is exquisite?"

Barbara wasn't expecting that. "Nice of you to say Bob, but I'm not wearing any today. I didn't have the time, with the car trouble and all."

Bob blinked a few more times, continuing to stare. His eyes locked onto her, licking his lips. "Oh, I see. Well, you know, I think you're right. I'm going back to my office and lie down for a bit."

He abruptly walked away, leaving Barbara standing in the corridor, utterly confused.

She hurried back to the lab, still sweating. Between rushing to the lab and her nervousness with Bob, she was bathed in perspiration. Her team was working on the tasks she layout last night when she entered the lab.

Barbara headed for Brad Harrison, wanting an update on tests from the sample created from last night's accident.

"Any results, Brad?" Barbara asked. She leaned down on the workstation, shoulder to shoulder with her assistant.

Brad turned to her about to say something when he stopped. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a second.

"Brad, Brad? Did you hear me?" Barbara started to wonder what the hell was going on with everybody today.

Brad shook his head, "Yes, um, Doctor, I ran some, um. Is it hot in here?" His eyes roamed up and down Barbara's body.

"I have no idea. I'm sweating from everything that happened this morning," Barbara responded. She grabbed some hand towels and blotted the perspiration off her. Still not feeling great, since she didn't shower, Barbara soaked one of the towels with cold water, wiping her face, neck, and arms.

"Ah, I feel better already. Now Brad, what were you saying?" Barbara turned back to her assistant.

Brad blinked a few times, seeming to get his wits about him. Rubbing the back of his neck, "Yes, the first test came in, and there are no indications that it would cause any skin damage. I've set up additional tests that will need to run through the weekend for bacterial cultures. We should know by Monday morning."

Barbara shook her head, "Okay, great job. Carry on."

The research team continued with their work. Barbara planned two different avenues of research. One was to continue to test the concoction she accidentally made, and the second was to continue analyzing individual animal pheromones and their reaction.

It was now early evening, and with it being a Friday night, everybody left on time except for Barbara. Since Luka was out of town, there was no reason to hurry home. Her kids were old enough to take care of themselves and were probably out with friends anyway.

She sat at a workbench with a sample of the accident mixture, running her own tests. Since everyone was gone, Barbara put in her earbuds, deciding to listen to some music. It helped her think clearly. She placed some of the fluid in a petri dish.

A hand touched her shoulder, making her flinch and spin around. The fluid spilled out of the dish, landing on Barbara's cleavage and the mystery intruder's arm.

"Ah!" Barbara screamed, startled by the touch. "Oh, Luther, it's you," pulling the listening devices out of her ears.

The large maintenance man towered over her. "I'm sorry, Dr. Carbinaro. I didn't mean to startle you. I was just seeing if you needed anything?" wiping at the liquid with his hand.

Barbara set the half-empty petri dish on the workstation, grabbing a towel. She was going to wipe off the fluid from her chest, but it already soaked in.

"Here, let me clean your arm, Luther," reaching out with the cloth. She stood up, grabbing his arm. His hands were so big, and his forearm felt like it was made of steel. He must work out a lot, she thought.

Barbara's closed her eyes. She was feeling hot. Shaking her head, Barbara looked at Luther, taking a deep breath. She slowly wiped his forearm while her other hand began caressing his massive biceps.

Luther stared down, his eyes boring into her. He breathed deep. "Thanks, Doctor, um," he licked his lips. "Carbinaro, I don't think, um, um." Luther reached out, touching Barbara's face. "You're a gorgeous woman Dr. Carbinaro."

Barbara pressed her face into his hand, breathing in his scent. Her vagina moistened rapidly, and within seconds was on fire. She felt strange. Barbara couldn't stop caressing Luther's arm.

"It's nice of you, um, Luther, to say. I think, um, I think," Barbara didn't complete her sentence. She threw her arms around Luther's neck. Their lips smashed together. Luther's hands roamed over the beautiful Doctor, grabbing her tight ass. She moaned in his mouth while his strong hands squeezed her butt.

Luther's hands moved to her chest, grabbing her breasts and pushing them together. He buried his face in her deep cleavage, breathing in. His lips moved to her neck before going back to Barbara's lips.

While they kissed, Barbara began unbuckling his pants. She dropped to her knees, grabbing his pants and underwear, dragging them down his legs. Luther's enormous penis sprang upward, bobbing up and down.

Barbara's eyes went wide. She had never seen a cock so big, other than in porn. It had to be at least ten inches. She always thought it was a myth that black men had big penises. Myth busted.

Barbara grabbed his huge shaft, plunging her mouth on it. Her head bobbed up and down, feverishly sucking on Luther's cock. She couldn't help herself. She had to have him.

"Aaahh, Dr. Carbinaro, that's it, suck my cock," Luther moaned.

"Please, call me Barbara," taking a brief moment to talk. While she continued sucking, she stuck her hand under her skirt and inside her panties. Her fingers found her clit and began massaging her on fire nub.

Barbara used her other hand to stroke Luther's gigantic rock hard penis, as her mouth slickened it with saliva. She sucked on his huge balls, taking each into her mouth. Barbara couldn't get enough. Her lust and desire to suck him off was beyond anything she had ever felt.

She moaned while Luther's cock was deep in her throat. Her hand furiously rubbing her clit, as an orgasm built inside her.

Luther grabbed the back of her head, thrusting his hips back and forth, face fucking her. "I'm going to cum, Doctor, Barbara." Luther grunted loudly and screamed, "Aaaaaahhh."

His penis blasted a massive load of cum down her throat. She started to gag, pulling off his cock. The next load hit her in the face. Barbara kept pumping his shaft, receiving another load on her chin.

Barbara stuck two fingers inside her, rubbing her clit at the same time. Her orgasm erupted, coursing through her body. "Oooohh, I'm cumming," her body trembled. She fell backward, sitting on the floor while the climax subsided.

They both shook their heads, trying to comprehend what the hell just happened. Barbara couldn't believe she just sucked off the maintenance man. Plus, the orgasm she had was one of the best in her life.

Luther stood there, cum dripping from his dangling penis. He looked at Barbara, her face glistening with his semen. He held out his hand, helping her off the floor.

"Thank you, Luther," she was now standing in front of him.

Luther didn't know what to say, "I, um, Doctor, Barbara. I'm."

"It's okay, Luther. It happened, and I was a willing participant. Maybe you should get dressed. I need to get home anyway." Barbara gave him a reassuring smile.

Luther quickly got dressed, "Good night, Doctor, Barbara. Have a great weekend." He hurried out of the lab.

"You too, Luther," she said, watching him leave.

She grabbed a towel, wiping all the cum from her face. What on Earth possessed her to do that? She looked at the container of liquid she was analyzing and then at the mostly empty petri dish.

"Hhhmm, I wonder?"

Barbara cleaned up the workstation and sealed the container placing it in her satchel. She had a functional lab at home, where she could further test this concoction. Since it was the weekend, and Luka was away, she would work from home.

------

The next morning, Barbara entered the kitchen. After sleeping late, she enjoyed an exceptionally long hot shower. Toni and Marcus were finishing their breakfast.

"Good morning, kids," she said in a cheerful tone, and for once, they replied in kind.

Barbara grabbed some coffee and sat with them. "What are you two doing today?"

Marcus was going to workout with his friends, and as usual, Toni was going to read.

"Antonia, why don't you go outside and do something? It looks like a beautiful day," Barbara implored.

"I need to finish this book before I go to the lecture, Mommy. What are you going to do with Daddy gone?"

Barbara sipped her coffee, "I have work to do. I'll be in my lab, downstairs, for most of the day."

Toni grinned, "See, you're staying inside doing work just like me."

Barbara smirked, "Well, you got me there. Sometimes, you're too smart for my own good," clutching her daughter's hand.

After breakfast, Barbara went to her home lab in the basement. It was a decent lab, paid for by the company, of course. It allowed her to work on assignments that needed closer supervision.

She opened the jar with the liquid inside, ready to run further testing. After the bizarre encounter with Luther, she wondered if her accidental creation was responsible. It was far fetched, she knew. A liquid that makes people lust for each other and throws all inhibitions out the window is like a porn fantasy. However, she couldn't explain why she had to blow Luther and cheat on her husband for no reason.

Hours passed by as Barbara ran multiple tests at the same time. She transferred a portion of the liquid into an atomizer, so she could spritz various test strips. Since perfume and cologne are often misted onto the wearer, the product must spray correctly.

"Mommy!"

"Yes, Toni, I'm down here," Barbara replied.

Antonia appeared in the lab, her backpack slung over her shoulder.

"Mommy, I'm going to the lecture. Would you like to join me? I think you'd find it interesting," Antonia asked.

Barbara gave it some thought. Her tests were running and wouldn't be completed for hours. She worked a lot today and needed a break. Plus, it would give her some quality time with her daughter that she desperately needed.

Barbara got up from her, workstation, "You know, that sounds like a great idea."

While they headed towards the lecture, Barbara took the opportunity to catch up with her daughter.

"So, any cute boys I should know about?" Barbara asked Toni.

"Mommy!" Toni shook her head, embarrassed by the inquiry.

"What? I was just asking," Barbara glanced at her daughter, sizing up her appearance. "You're a beautiful girl Toni, but you don't let anyone see it."

"What do you mean by that?" Toni continued to be annoyed by her mother.

"Well, if you let me take you shopping. We can find some clothes that aren't so, so, frumpy, for lack of a better word."

Toni looked down at her shirt and pants. They were extremely bagging, lacking any fashion sense. "Frumpy? I like my clothes. They're comfortable."

Barbara grimaced, "Yes, I'm sure they are, but you're hidden underneath. We could also get you some new glasses."

Toni pushed her huge glasses up her nose, "Glasses? What's wrong with my glasses?"

"Sweetie, they cover half your face. Look, I'm not trying to pick on you. I love you and want nothing but the best for you. I'm just concerned that you spend too much studying and not enough time enjoying life. Dress a little more provocative sometimes, and go meet some boys."

Toni held up her hand, "Mommy, please stop. God, this is so embarrassing."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. Just think about it. We can have an awesome Mother-Daughter day, shopping, makeovers, some lunch."

Antonia shook her head, massaging her forehead, "Oh, thank God, we're here."

Barbara pulled the car into the parking lot of the library. The lecture lasted two hours, the subject being String Theory, a popular topic of Physicists. Antonia found it all completely fascinating, while Barbara zoned out after an hour. Being a woman of science, Barbara thought she would be more interested, but this subject was a little out of her field of expertise. Her thoughts continually drifted back to her project, and she was eager to review the findings from her tests.

On the way home, Barbara suggested going out to eat and maybe having a drink. Antonia reluctantly agreed, but after just having one drink, she loosened up. Barbara was delighted to have this time with her daughter. It helped with all of her recent worries about work.

"I wonder what your brother's up to?" Barbara asked her daughter.

Antonia was starting her second drink, a fruity pink mixture filled with rum. "Probably more stupid jock stuff," her words ever so slightly slurred. "I'm glad it's just you and me, Mommy."

Barbara was a little concerned, "Has he been teasing you?"

Antonia looked down, "Yes, he calls me nerd and geek all the time. I mean, I can't help it that I'm highly intelligent, and he's basically a Neanderthal."

Barbara laughed, quickly getting it under control. She felt terrible about laughing about one of her children.

They finished up with their meals and headed home. Antonia was drunk, and Barbara was feeling good but able to drive with no problem.

------

Marcus arrived home to a darkened house. He called out several times, but no one answered. Looking down the basement stairs, he saw the light. Maybe his Mom was downstairs working? He entered her lab, no Mom.

After an incredible workout with his buddies, he was coated with sweat and stank a bit. Seeing the atomizer bottle on the workstation, he picked it up. Maybe his Mom was working on a new cologne?

He spritzed his wrist and gave it a smell. It didn't smell good or bad from what he could tell. Seeing no harm in it, he spritzed under his armpits, chest, neck and looked around to ensure he was alone. He pulled his shorts away from his body, spraying his groin.

Marcus smelled his armpits, still a little stinky but better than nothing. He went back upstairs and went outside to relax in the beautiful summer evening.

------

On the way home, Antonia asked her Mom about her project. Barbara filled her in about everything that had transpired in the last few days. Obviously, leaving out the part about sucking off the janitor. An incident that both confused and aroused her. Antonia was fascinated by the science and was eager to see the test results, as was Barbara.

Mother and daughter headed into the basement, hoping a breakthrough would present itself. Barbara realized Marcus must be home since the lights were on. However, she was anxious to see her test results.

Barbara pulled up several screens of data, scanning the results. Antonia stood behind her, looking around when she noticed the atomizer. Toni was drunk and in a silly mood. She picked up the vial, spritzing her wrist and neck.

"What's this, Mommy?" spraying some of the liquid on the back of Barbara's neck.

Barbara turned around, "Oh, sweetie, don't play with that," grabbing the atomizer out of her daughter's hand. She looked at the clear vial. The fluid level was much lower than before.

Barbara was concerned, "Antonia, how much of this do you use?" She had no idea at this point what kind of reactions would occur.

"Not much. It was already like that when I picked it up," Toni told her.

Barbara thought about it. Marcus! He was the only other person in the house. Hopefully, he wasn't messing around in her lab.

"Come on, we need to go find your brother," Barbara grabbed her daughter's hand and went upstairs.

"Marcus, Marcus, are you home?" Barbara called out. There was no answer.

"Toni, can you go upstairs and see if he's in his room?"

Antonia giggled, "Sure thing Mommy." She skipped away from Barbara, heading upstairs.

Barbara shook her head, "Great, one kid is drunk, and the other might have harmed himself, messing around with my project," she thought.

"Marcus," she yelled out again.

Antonia came back into the kitchen, "He's not upstairs."

The backyard door opened, and Marcus stepped inside. "Were you calling me Mom?" He only had his shorts on as he stood bared chested in the kitchen. Beads of sweat still glistened over his entire body.

Barbara moved closer to him, "Marcus, did you mess around with this?" holding up the atomizer.

Marcus breathed in deep, "Yeah, I thought it was cologne, so I, um." His eyes closed, then blinked several times.

"Where did you spray it, honey? I want to make sure you don't have an adverse reaction," Barbara asked him. She felt warm and a little dizzy.

Marcus shook his head, trying to focus. "My neck, um, armpits, chest and um, down, down, my shorts," he stared at his Mother. "You look incredibly beautiful, Mom."

Barbara started touching Marcus's arms and chest. His skin was slick from sweat. "Thank you, honey. I'm worried that you, ah, um. You've really been working out a lot." Her hand caressed his chest as she moved closer.

Antonia moved towards both of them as she watched the display. "Are you two okay?" she breathed in deep. "I feel funny, Mommy?"

Barbara rubbed both of her hands over her son's body. Marcus grabbed her hips, pulling her closer.

"How so, sweetie?" Barbara asked her daughter. Her vagina was heating up, her skin tingled. She stared at her son.

Antonia was staring at her brother, "My skin tingles, and I, um," she moved closer, standing next to her Mother. "I, um, need to do this," she grabbed Marcus by the back of the head, smashing her lips onto his.

Barbara didn't react. Her daughter beat her to it. Instead, she started licking Marcus's chest and sucked on his nipples.