Scent of a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two would move in slow unison now, their hips rocking as one in the easy chair as Malcolm licked greedily at her breasts. She would put her hands up under his tank top, flattening her palms across his pecs and raising her forearms to pull the last stitch of fabric from Malcolm's body. When he raised his arms to let this happen, he was giving Lisa access to his malodorous hairy pits. Her tongue would wiggle through the wisps of hair, tasting his sweat and fulfilling a carnal desire. Malcolm would steady his pace as he bucked his hips and fuck Lisa in rough monotony. Lisa, always having felt like her ass was huge, took this as reward and threw her head back. It was her turn now to demonstrate her power as she began to rise and fall on Malcolm's cock.

Lisa's ass clapped against Malcolm's thighs as the two competed to pound each other. The idea that they could be seen from the street, from the apartment where Lisa lived, from the bedroom where she masturbated thinking about his cock- that was the price to be paid by a filthy whore like her. She was thrilled with the exposure. She craved more.

Now sometimes they would keep fucking in the recliner, reaching mutual orgasm before collapsing into each others arms and delicately trying to extricate cock from pussy.

Other times Malcolm would roar out of the chair, carrying Lisa's body to the floor, where he would jackhammer her into oblivion.

Maybe he'd lift her leg and leverage it against his chest to drive into her cunt, or wrap her up in his arms and ram her as if he was splitting her in two.

Sometimes he would flip her over, fuck her doggy style and streak her back with cum well before she got off, leaving her to furiously rub herself to orgasm while he watched.

But their time together always ended with Malcolm sat back in the recliner with Lisa on her knees licking his cock clean, her pussy raw and bruised, leaking sperm onto the rug.

She would wordlessly dress, leaving with a smile and a nod as she stumbled home all worn out.

Lisa loved all of it- the anonymous nature, the rawness of the exchange, the taste of cum in her mouth and bruised knees, the sore cunt.

It made her feel real.

It was always a great night.

12