Scent of a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, this is Walter." he answered.

"Hi Walter, this is Gemini." Gem replied sweetly. "How are you?"

"Hi there, my dear. I'm well and yourself?" Walter asked cheerily.

"Oh I'm fine. Just got off work. You were on my mind and I wanted to see how you were doing." she said.

"I'm okay. I've just doing things around the place and relaxing. That's all I ever do these days." he replied.

"Oh okay." Gem said. Suddenly she was very hungry. "Have you eaten?" she asked.

"I had a small bite to eat earlier. It's a bit late for a meal right now." Walter said.

"Oh..." Gem replied, disappointed.

"But if you want me to whip something up for you, I can. You're getting off work and I'm sure you're hungry." he offered.

He can cook? Oh damn, she thought. "Uh, Walter that's sweet of you but I was going to ask if you wanted me to bring you something." Gem asked.

"If it means I get to enjoy your sweet company again for a while, then I am down for it." Walter replied.

"Oh great." Gem replied with a smile. "Where do you live?"

"Back up the street from the club a couple of blocks away. The Tailwood Apartments. Mines is 1E." Walter replied.

"Cool." Gem said in delight. "Give me about 20 minutes, okay?"

"I'll be here." Walter said with a smile and Gem ended the call. She went to a corner carryout place and got a couple of hot sandwiches and chips then headed towards Walter's place. She found the apartments right away and parked in a visitor's spot. She grabbed the food and headed towards apartment 1E. When she got there, she nervously knocked on the door. Walter answered right away and smiled when he took in Gem's scent.

"Come in my dear." he said, welcoming her in. Gem smiled and came inside. She looked around and took everything in. "You can put the food on the kitchen counter." he said. She watched him maneuver around his apartment expertly. Walter went into the kitchen and pulled out two glasses. He turned towards her. "What would you like to drink? I have lemon ice tea and some sodas." he offered.

"Actually, ice water is fine, thanks." Gem said. Walter turned to the refrigerator and filled the glasses with ice and water from the dispenser on the door. He brought the glasses over to the dining table where Gem had already brought the sandwiches over. "I hope you like turkey and Swiss." Gem said.

"It sounds divine." Walter said. He took one half of the sandwich and took a bite. "It's delicious." he said, smiling. Gem smiled, too. They ate in silence but it was an easy and comfortable one. Once she was done, Gem got up and walked around the living room area.

"You have a nice place. And you seem so comfortable in your surroundings." she observed.

"Adapt and overcome. That's my mantra." Walter said. He came over and sat down on the couch. Gem walked over to where there were some picture frames and a military awards display. She admired Walter's photo of him in his Dress Greens with his Black beret and jump boots. She didn't know a lot about the military but she recognized the ribbon and medals for the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and the Purple Heart. Wow, she thought. He's a decorated vet. Impressive.

She turned and walked back over to sit down beside him. "Do you mind if I ask how you lost your sight?"

Walter let out a sigh and smiled. He clasped his hands together. He began to tell his story. "I was an Army Ranger for 15 years. In Afghanistan, my unit was responsible for going out and capturing high-value targets based on intel we received. One night, we got a line on this guy we had been on the lookout for a while. While we were en route to the location, my vehicle hit an IED on the side of the road."

Gem winced and frowned "Is that a bomb?" she asked.

"Improvised Explosive Device." Walter said. "I suffered real bad injuries to my legs and back but the worst was to my head. That's how I lost my vision."

Gem frowned and touched his shoulder. "I'm so sorry." she said softly.

Walter smiled. "Recovery was hard. But I came through. And here I am. I'm enjoying life despite my challenges. I'd say I'm doing okay." he said.

"You sure do seem like you are." Gem said. Walter just smiled. Time to get this going, Gem thought. She removed her jacket and put it to the side then she lightly stroked Walter's hand. "You know, I couldn't get that dance with you the other day out of my mind." she said softly. "You left quite an impression on me."

"Do tell?" Walter said. "What did you think of it?"

"I think you're a man who knows what sensuality is. A man who knows how to touch. You certainly seem to know your way around a woman's body." Gem said. She stood up and put her hands on Walter's shoulders. She gently pushed him back and straddled his lap.

"Well, I aim to please." Walter said, succumbing to her advances.

"Oh I know you do, Daddy." Gem cooed. "I'm sure you do that very well. And I want to find out." She began to grind on his lap and Walter ran his fingers along her hips. They traced the round contours of her ass. His dick started to stiffen and bulge underneath her. Gem's arms surrounded his neck and she leaned in close to his face. Their lips were just barely apart. Walter could taste her warm breath on his lips.

He could feel her desire seeping through. Her breaths were soft and pleading. He knew she was staring into his sightless eyes like they were windows into his soul. Slowly but surely, their lips touched. First slightly, then a bit harder. His tongue searched for her lips and trailed along the bottom one. She licked his top lip a little then their mouths opened fully. Their tongues embraced and danced.

Their kiss deepened and Gem grinded harder on Walter's lap. His hands cupped her soft bottom and squeezed. He then sat up, startling Gem. Walter deftly stood up from the couch, holding Gem up by her bottom. She squealed, first in surprise then in delight as he held onto her and began to make his way towards his bedroom. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and held onto him.

Walter kicked the door open and carried Gem over to his bed, where he laid her down gently. She watched as he ran his fingers down her shoulders and arms to her belly then along her legs to her feet. He removed her wedge sandals and kissed her feet. He sucked lovingly on the big toe of one foot then raked his teeth softly along the side. Gem moaned loudly and sucked in her breath.

Walter maneuvered to the top of her capris and began to slip them off her bottom. Gem sat up a little and removed her white blouse and bra. She laid back down and arched her back, making her perky breasts and nipples stand up at attention. Walter had removed her capris and panties and was now working on her other foot. He sucked on each toe and licked between each one, savoring the sweet taste of her flesh. He then lightly kissed down her leg, running his lips along the tiny hairs on her skin. He sucked the area behind her knee before continuing up her thighs. He was driving Gem crazy.

"Ooooh... my... G-God-d..." she stammered, trying to maintain control of her body.

Walter sat up and removed his dark glasses. His eyes were essentially closed but Gem could see some scarring on the sides of both of his eyes. He then removed his shirt and Gem saw how pronounced his pectorals and shoulders were. He also had six-pack abs. "Ooooh..." Gem moaned softly and reached out to run her hands across his chest and abs. Not your typical 50 year old man, she thought.

Walter leaned down and went straight to her breasts and nipples. It was as if he had a vision of his perfect woman in his mind with a road map of her body and he was determined to discover every curve. Gem arched her back as he trailed his tongue around her nipple with one hand on her bottom and the other behind her back. He went to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. He then held her waist as he licked and kissed down her belly to her pelvis and kissed each side.

He finally settled down between her thighs taking a long whiff of her essence as her desire rose into the air. He lowered his mouth onto her flesh and savored her musky juices. Gem breathed rhythmically and gyrated her hips as her flesh swirled around in his mouth. Walter slurped in her labia and slid his tongue between while Gem played in his hair. He grabbed her booty and held it like he had a big wedge of juicy watermelon on a hot summer day. Gem's body quaked and quivered as he licked and her legs were all awry as she writhed with his touch.

She crossed her legs and essentially turned over onto her belly. Walter felt her ass in his hands and knew she was on her knees. He pulled her hips back and took command of her booty again. He opened her booty cheeks and tongued her anew.

Gem was on the verge of a humongous explosion but she didn't want to cum that way. She wanted to feel him inside her. She pulled away from him and turned over. "Oh my God Daddy, you're driving me crazy." she said.

Walter frowned. "It didn't feel good?" he asked.

"Oh hell yes, it did. I came so much." Gem said. "I need to feel you inside me though. Let me work on your first."

She sat up and took his hand. Walter laid down on the bed and let Gem remove his jeans and boxers. She smiled in delight as his rock hard and curved dick came into her view. Oh I'm gonna have some real fun with that, she thought. She came over top of him and gave him another long wet kiss. She then kissed and licked on his nipples, reached down and stroking his dick in her hand. She made her way down his abs to his dick, which she could not wait to get into her ready mouth.

She eyed it as she stroked it, licking her lips. "It looks so yummy..." she said softly. She kissed the head then licked down the shaft and back up again. She gathered up as much saliva in her mouth as she could and drooled it along his shaft. Then she sucked his head into her mouth while she continued stroking him. She could only get about half of him in her throat before she started to gag but she had Walter twitching nonetheless.

Soon Gem began to moan and play in her pussy while she sucked on Walter. She was enjoying his moaning and twitching as well because she knew she was making him feel good. She popped his dick out of her mouth and stroked him hard. "Oooooh shit, this is gonna feel so good in my pussy." she moaned. She was ready and so was he. She climbed atop his rigid dick and spread herself open with two fingers. She lowered herself down onto his dickhead, feeling it begin to penetrate her. She threw back her head with her mouth open as he entered her and she bounced slightly on it. Little by little, she eased down on his missile until he was balls deep in her. She began to rock her hips, enjoying how deliciously filling his dick was in her cavity.

Now they were both moaning. Gem dug her nails into Walter's chest as he began to thrust up to meet her bounces. Gem humped wildly as she fucked herself into a crescendo. Then Walter sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist. He deftly maneuvered himself and came down on top of her. He threw her legs up on his shoulders and began to deliver steady rhythmic piston-like strokes. They were fast and deep and Gem felt them all. Her eyes grew wide as she felt her orgasm began to explode from within. She let out a long loud wail as she creamed all over Walter's dick.

Walter kept fucking. He felt himself about to explode as well. Then he heard Gem cry out, "I want to taste your cum!! Give it to me Daddy, please!!" He stopped fucking and pulled himself out of her. Gem sat up and got down in front of him. She grabbed his dick by the base of it and greedily shoved it into her mouth. She jacked his dick in and out of her mouth and now it was Walter's turn to arch his back. Gem opened her mouth wide and gagged herself on his dick for a few seconds then sucked on his dickhead. She jerked him off as she sucked and Walter exploded in her mouth. "ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!" he screamed as he came. Cum ran from the sides of Gem's mouth as she struggled to swallow his load. Finally spent, he crashed back down on the bed. Gem jumped up and found his bathroom. She went in and cleaned her face up then came back out to the bed. She crawled up and cuddled up next to Walter, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Now that was what I call fun." he said.

"Oh thank you Daddy for showing me what a real man can do." Gem said, laying her head down on his chest.

"The pleasure was all mines, my dear." Walter replied. "All mines."

Gem giggled and snuggled up closer to him. She would never again look at disabled people the same way again. Walter was something else. Maybe it was the soldier in him but whatever it was, he was a real man. Walter was hands down the best lover she had ever had, despite his disability. She hoped they could remain friends. She closed her eyes and purred like a kitten.

Walter played in Gem's hair as he listened to her soft purrs. He loved that sound coming from her. He knew there would be more times like this because she was a woman who could appreciate a good lover, blind or not. She was exactly the kind of friend he wanted. Yes, he thought, grinning. This would be the start of something beautiful.

END

12