Scents and Sensibilities Ch. 03

Story Info
A new Scent gives a sisterhood a new life.
3.7k words
4.56
6.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason hated slow nights, when the traffic on the river was low and he was the only one in the control center, watching levels and loads on a dozen or so screens. He'd text Moira till she went to sleep, then bullshit on YouTube or some mobile game till it was time to go home. Tonight Moira had been interestingly silent. He'd expected a deluge or texts bitching about her sister or updating him on how settling her in had gone. But instead he'd simply received a few risque photos of his wife with " skip the gym and come home horny" as the caption on all. He was curious, but not one to question a good thing since she'd recently gone from sexually fulfilling beauty to absolutely kinky nymphomaniac. "I swear to God if having Molly around fucks this up..." he muttered, rubbing his hard cock through his jeans as he enjoyed yet another picture of his beautiful queen.

The sun was cresting the hills as he pulled into the drive, noticing the distinct lack of his sister-in-law's shitbox car. Figuring the old clunker must've finally given out on her he made his way through the garage, kicking his boots off at the door and dropping his sweaty workshirt in the wash. He left his jeans on in case he ran into Molly in the hall and briefly considered grabbing food before heading to his lady love, but decided better and turned towards their room

As he walked into the master bedroom he froze, his mind failing momentarily to comprehend what lay before him. His wife sat at the head of the bed, dangling her bare tits over her nude sister's slack face. Her beautiful pendulous breasts swaying ever so gently, nipples nearly scraping the prone figure's nose. Molly for her part seemed utterly entranced and was making no moves beyond playing with her own tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. Moira smiled at the shocked expression on her husband's face and motioned him to come in. Jason's legs moved him towards the bed despite his mind still reeling, and he took in the beautiful details of the scene before him.

The striking similarities and subtle differences between the two women, the blissed out look on Molly's face and the devilish grin on his wife's. The four beautiful massive breasts seeming to bob in time to the slick sounds of Molly's masturbation. Between the two women there was a beautiful tapestry of body art and piercings, and oh so much fiery red hair. Jason's cock was instantly and painfully hard as a scene from his fantasies played out before him. His mind raced trying to find his next move.

"Repeat your mantra slave" Moira smiled, giving her pendulous breasts a gentle shake, setting them rocking like a lazy Newton's cradle for a moment. Jason had to admit, he too was almost mesmerized by his wife's beauty.

"I am property of the household. My Master and Mistress own me and my mind. I am aroused by their ownership, I am aroused by humiliation, my submission is deepened by my arousal. I am too stupid to make choices...my arousal makes me stupider...my stupidity deepens my submission." the hypnotized woman droned. Moira smirked and gently shook again, setting her tits swinging once again.

"Strip for us Master. Expose your wonderful brainwashing cock to your deeply brainwashed slaves." Moira smiled at her husband, gesturing for him to strip before turning her attention back to her thrall. Jason didn't argue, he pulled his clothes off, and marveled at the immediate effect it had on the sisters. Both inhaled deeply and their pupils dilated, Molly's hand sped up and she began mewling with need, while Moira's eyes landed on his shaft and didn't blink. "Slave, you know you don't deserve to be bred by master. You know your pussy is used and unworthy. Don't you?" Moira asked, forcing herself to make eye contact with Jason as she enslaved her sister.

"Yes Mistress. My pussy is soiled by the use of other men. Only my virgin ass is good enough for master" Molly groaned desperately. Moira smacked her tit roughly and Molly whimpered. "Master may choose any hole he wishes...but I should always beg him to use my dirty tight virgin asshole" she squealed desperately. Moira grabbed her sister's nipple roughly and twisted it. Molly yelped and whimpered. "Molly is a good little anal slut. Fuck Molly's ass and then clean your cock with her mouth Master!" She cried desperately. Moira smirked up at her husband with a twisted glee, her pleasure at obedience the only thing keeping her from begging for her own holes to be the ones used.

"Get her in position" Jason ordered with a deep desperate voice, stroking his cock. Moira nodded and snapped her fingers, leaning back so her sister could rise. Moira flipped herself over and put her ass in the air and lowered her mouth to her sister's crotch. She began slowly and tentatively licking and sucking at the presented pussy, and wiggling her exposed ass in the air. Jason walked around behind her and smiled at the small red ribbon that adorned her asshole. "Very nice touch rabbit" he smirked. Moira smiled back before allowing herself to melt into her slave's ministrations. Jason removed the plug gently and applied some lube from a bottle conveniently left right where he'd need it. As he lined his cock up with his sister in law's virgin asshole, he smiled up at his wife. She beamed back at him for a moment, then as he sunk into Molly, her smile widened even further.

"Fuck Yes!" Molly groaned into her mistress' cunt, not quite leaving her task but being momentarily overwhelmed as her virgin ass was stretched to fulfill its recently discovered lifelong purpose of bringing pleasure to her master. Jason for his part was also savoring both the tight hot hole and the delicious taboo of his situation. He slowly picked up pace and within a few minutes was ravaging his sister in law's asshole with reckless abandon. Molly for her part was still desperately trying to fulfill her task between moans, and Moira just seemed content to lay back and enjoy her success. The sounds of it all were a beautiful primal symphony; Moira's soft moans mixing with Molly's muffled pornographic mewls, all set to the metronome of Jason's balls slapping relentlessly against his new slave's ass.

"We're gonna have a conversation about this eventually" he grunted, grabbing Molly's hips for better leverage, his fingers sinking into her soft pale skin as though it were fresh dough, the tender flesh taking on a rosy color under his grip. Her cheeks bounced off of him with this beautiful springiness, and the way they seemed to press into his cock as he slid in and out of her tight asshole was as though he was being fucked and stroked at once. He knew he couldn't last like he normally would, time was moving in a blur and while he was fairly sure he'd been going a respectable amount of time, he was on the brink of cumming felt awful his wife hadn't cum yet considering the gift she'd given him. "For now I want you to cum on her face." He grunted, reaching forward and grabbing Molly's hair and grinding her face down into her sister's box. Moira groaned and threw her head back, a sudden gush of liquid spraying into Molly's face and mouth.

"FUCK! Master Fuck! I'm cumming for you!" Moira shouted as she waterboarded her sister with squirt. Molly sputtered and jerked, but to her credit didn't try to pull away as she was baptized in her mistress' juices. As Moira's orgasm subsided Jason pulled his new slave back, pounding fast and hard into her asshole to regain any ground he'd lost on his own orgasm, supremely turned on not just by the rush of power he was feeling from the situation and its implication but also taking his pound of flesh from the bitch who'd robbed and abused him and his beloved.

"Did you like that you nasty little skank? Did you like your baby sister making you her little cum dump?" He snarled in her ear, moving his hand so it was wrapped around her throat as he mercilessly pounded her sphincter. Moira let out a series of noises that were likely an attempt at speech but sounded mostly like gibberish. "Finally a job you can't fuck up. Cum dump." He growled.

"Cum...dump" Molly groaned, her body being rocked by her new master's violent thrusts. Without warning and with one giant thrust he released her, the sudden lack of support causing her to fall into a heap on the bed.

"Get on the floor on your knees bitch" Jason grunted, stroking his cock and preparing Molly's second baptism. The curvy redhead scampered too comply, obviously struggling from having been fucked mercilessly. She hit the floor with a thud and crossed her arms, presenting her massive tits as a target for her master's cum, which she considered borderline sacred at this point.

"Please" she whispered desperately. The scent of his cock and sweat was right in her face now, mixed with that of her mistress and her own ass. Somehow these scents that would've once repulsed her blended into the most glorious perfume, driving her mad with lust and obliterating any thoughts she might have that weren't of sex or submission. It was a better, more complete high than she'd ever gotten from the dozens of drugs she'd tried. And as she felt her sister slide in behind her and begin whispering her slave mantras in her ear, Molly truly knew her submission was permanent and complete. She was an addict, a junkie, and as the hot salvation of Jason's cum fell upon her face she knew she'd found her new and final addiction.

As Jason was rocked by his orgasm, he watched in awe as his wife whispered in a low dominant voice to her obviously stoned sister. Molly was gently and dazedly rubbing their combined juices into her face and tits, nodding along to whatever Moira was saying, totally gone from the waking world. As post nut clarity descended, and the high of his orgasm and the sultry nature of the situation evaporated, Jason felt his anxiety spike. "Get her cleaned up...meet me in the living room. We need to talk." He muttered nervously, trying to keep his tone measured. Moira turned her eyes to him with an understanding and somewhat sheepish smile and nod. It was obvious she'd been anticipating this.

Later in the living room

Jason sat naked in his chair, staring off into space and trying desperately to rectify reality with what he'd just witnessed and engaged in. He could hear the sounds of the shower running in the bathroom down the hall, and heard someone run the sink for a few moments, but he couldn't bring himself to look away from the fire he'd started in their small hearth. "How would you like to discuss this Master?" Moira asked, appearing at his side with a mixing bowl. She kneeled between his legs and began to clean his sloppy cock with a warm damp rag and some soap, essentially giving him a sponge bath. Jason had to fight a moan, it felt amazing.

"What the fuck is going on Love? Yesterday, today, this? All of it? It can't be real can it? Like, how did you get Molly to agree to this? You didn't blackmail her or something did you?" He asked nervously, watching her as she dutifully and gently cleaned him.

"Well, when you came home from the gym the other night, I suspect as a side effect of your new medication, you smelled...different. Inhaling your scent was sort of like smoking really good weed...but on top of making me high it made me horny, and submissive. It was like it was programming me. Changing my mind to better serve you every time I breathed it in. The scent around your cock specifically was overwhelming. It was like having my mind hijacked, I really couldn't resist at all...not that I wanted to. It was like having all my fantasies come true at once. I knew you'd always wanted your own little harem." She smirked, setting the rag down and gently kissing his hardening cock. His scent was largely diminished by the washing, but as she filled her mouth with his warm throbbing cock she was still rewarded with the familiar high. She felt him slap her gently, enough to convey his annoyance but not enough to really do more than sting.

"Don't try to get out of this by sucking my cock, this isn't like when you wanna do my nails or something. So, my cock is now a Schedule 1 drug, and you're trying to build me a a harem. Why your sister?" He asked casually, gently stroking the cheek he'd just struck. "You hate your sister, I hate your sister, and while she's beautiful she's a cunt and you two have an awful history." Moira nuzzled her husband's hand like a loving kitten and smiled up at him.

"Precisely. My sister's a bitch, I hate her. But she's also a problem. What better way to put her in her place, and make sure she's not a problem moving forward. Plus you said you wanted another woman who looked like me, and while she's not the same make she is the same model. Curvy redhead, top heavy, tats. Not a common combo. Lastly I figured there would be a bit of a depraved hotness to it for you. I mean, incest and brainwashing? Baby I've seen your porn searches." She snorted, and Jason had to laugh at it. He relaxed a little and Moira began gently fondling him. "Tell me what you're thinking about my love" she whispered nervously.

Jason let out a heavy sigh and stared towards the fire. "How we're gonna cover this in public, how we're gonna explain it to your parents. What this means for my health. Do I need to get charcoal underwear so I don't end up with Doug at work begging to suck my dick or Fiona the desk girl at the gym asking me for a....wait how did Molly get brainwashed? Did my narco-dick give you hypno tits or something?" He asked, eyeing her breasts. She felt his cock swell somewhat in her hand as he stared at her chest, and once again moved to put it in her mouth, this time getting a flick to the forehead.

"Okay ow fine, I used those underwear you wore as mind control gas and then had her listen to a modified recording of you. It put her in a trance and enslaved her and also made her susceptible to tit hypnosis so I could do the rest." She answered with a giggle, rubbing the spot on her forehead he'd struck. "So in a way yes your magic magnificent cock did give me hypno tits. But they only work on my sister for right now. Until we get the third pet at least. I haven't tried to let her use hers on me. I think with your instructions it would only work if I was being disobedient." She shrugged. Jason's cocked throbbed hard now, showing that despite his somewhat worried and serious demeanor he was definitely turned on by the situation.

"I don't wanna jump into getting a third right away, I wanna see how this whole thing with Molly shakes out first...I mean letting me ass fuck her was one thing but I mean...she's a junkie and a drunk. Unless my cock is stronger than coke and vodka I don't think this will work. And I really don't wanna see what the world looks like once she snaps out of it and realizes what you did." He grumbled. Moira casually stroked his cock, sucking on his balls in an effort to relax him since it usually works.

"There's no worries of that Master" a voice interrupted from the kitchen. The couple turned to see their new guest standing naked next to the bar, pouring herself a glass of water casually and moving as though she intended to cook something. "I had a brief love affair with heroine and oxy and neither compared to the rush of serving you. I speak with authority as a lifelong addict, I'm hooked and I think withdrawals would kill me long before I broke free". She said it with the cold casual tone only someone who'd been through hell could muster in regards to their own mortality, something Jason realized he'd likely have to confront eventually. While he currently held no love for Molly, he did now feel a sense of responsibility towards her. Like a pet, he'd taken her in as his, or rather his wife had, but he'd have to be responsible for her.

"Stop what you're doing and come here for a moment" he said in a measured tone, trying not to betray his feelings on the subject. Molly obeyed instantly and joined Moira on her knees next to his cock. He could see more directly this time the effect proximity to him had on her, with her muscles relaxing and her eyes taking on that hazy relaxed look. "Molly how do you feel about all of this first off? And secondly, tell me everything I'd need to know about you to make this work including anything ugly I should know." Molly seemed to search her thoughts for a moment, absentmindedly staring at his balls rolling in her sister's hand as though mesmerized for a moment before letting out a heavy sigh.

"It may not seem like it but I'm ecstatic. My whole life I've had this pit in my chest and tried to fill it with everything from men to drugs to drink. I'm so sorry Moira, but the times I stole from you it was a mixture of jealousy and genuine hope that whatever happiness that person or thing brought to you it would give me. And then...this happened. And now everytime I think about obeying you, or being your property, or I catch a whiff of..." she trailed off as she leaned in and took a deep inhale of his cock. Moira gently lay a hand on her head and pushed her mouth to his shaft. Molly let it enter her mouth wordlessly and began to suck under her sister's guidance.

"I won't say all is forgiven, but we'll get you on the right path and you can earn your way into my good graces again." Moira whispered in that domineering sharp tone her voice only seemed to take on with her new slave. The very sound of it made Jason's cock throb in Molly's mouth. She lavished it with the attention and love only someone truly enjoying their task could, using her tongue to massage the glands. Jason lay back and groaned, much to the sisters' enjoyment. "Honey, When I reeducated her, Molly was currently using both Vicodin and Valium. She's had a recent STD panel and hasn't had any partners other than her Doctor who's also her dealer, in that time. She's currently fourth thousand in debt between credit cards and student loans, but has a fairly successful Fansky account where she sells her nudes and used shoes. She's had her tubes tied after an unfortunate incident with a college boyfriend, and she is woefully in need of a place to stay. Can we please adopt the dear thing? You'd make such a good Daddy. To give her the guidance she needs to turn her life around." Jason was lost in the pleasure of his sister-in-law's mouth. He was listening...but not really hearing. His mind was a swirl of his own anxieties and arousal and fear and joy. He didn't feel Moira slip up the chair next to him until she was already at his side, whispering so close to his ear her breath tickled him, in the way she knew he couldn't resist.

"Rabbit...I want this...but I don't wanna risk losing you" he whispered in a pained tone. Moira responded with a little giggle and kissed his cheek gently. She kissed again, a trail of small kisses to his ear in just the way she knew would send his mind into a sort of TV static overload.

"Daddy, I would never risk what we have. You are my knight and my love. If I thought bringing Molly into that would put us at risk I'd never have done it. Your beautiful pheromones haven't made me stupid, though maybe a little dumb occasionally" she whispered, dragging her tongue over his earlobe. "Trust in me Daddy. Show me you trust me and let go and enjoy yourself with your new power. Trust that I will make everything okay...that I will do for you now what you've always done for me." She whispered. Jason began to lose himself to the pleasure of both women and groaned.

"Rabbit." He gritted through his teeth, and as his orgasm struck it became a roar. He gripped the arms of the chair as she whispered in his ear, groaning her name as he filled her sister's eager mouth with cum.

"We will make a life for you befitting the god you are and you can breed us every day. My fertile little pussy and Molly's tight little asshole. Use our throats for your pleasure. Cover our tits in cum. Make us hypnotize each other for your entertainment, fuck each other for your pleasure. Anything and everything for you master" she groaned into his ear as she orgasmed along with him, her fingers playing with her pussy. Molly was also cumming as she greedily sucked down every drop of her saviors cum.

12