Schemes and Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa is drawn into sexy games.
2.3k words
4.65
19.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, i love your tits."

I couldn't believe I was sat in my work colleague Joe's lounge naked with him and his teenage daughter Sara whilst on the TV screen my own stepdaughter Lisa was having her breasts sucked by Sara. She had always seemed so innocent, but she was clearly enjoying Sara's attention.

Sara told us that Lisa hadn't been as much of a challenge as you might of thought. It was now two weeks since I had got involved sexually with Sara and Joe, and I was hooked. Sara was also determined to get Lisa involved in our sexual liaison, and had been flirting with the naive 18 year old for weeks. A bit of flattery, some wine and the right setting had Lisa eating out of her hand. "And other places!" joked Sara as we watched the video she had secretly recorded together. Sara began to slowly wank mine and Joe's stiff dicks as I sat enraptured at the sight of my sweet stepdaughter being seduced by this kinky teenager I was sat beside.

"You're going to love this bit," said Sara as she bent forward to kiss the tip of my cock. On the screen, Sara had moved on from Lisa's boobs and had kissed down her body to her glistening sex. Very gently, her fingers began to probe between her nether lips.

"Are you a virgin?" Sara asked Lisa as she stroked her delicate folds. Lisa just nodded her head and moaned.

"Part of me would love to fuck you with my strap on or this dildo," Sara purred in her ear, "but your first time should be with a real, big, hard cock."

"And not with one of those boys from school," Sara whispered. Out of nowhere she produced a large pink dildo and was rubbing it up and down Lisa's now dripping sex. "We need to find you an older man who knows what he is doing and can take you to heaven and back."

Lisa was practically delirious now as Sara continued to tease the lips of her pussy. "Like my dad," whispered Sara "or maybe yours."

"yes... I mean no... What the fuck Sara, that's my dad," said Lisa in shock.

"Technically your step dad," corrected Sara.

"Yes but..." whimpered Lisa as Sara returned her attention to her needy pussy.

"Don't you think your step dad is hot?" asked Sara as she continued to rub the dildo along the edge of my daughter's sex. She began to lick at her clit and Lisa just moaned, unable to make a coherent response.

"Make your stepdad's stiff cock nice and wet," whispered Sara as she slipped the phallic object between Lisa's lips. In the lounge, Sara sank her mouth over my engorged staff as I watched my stepdaughter begin to suck on the dildo on the screen. With one hand, Sara continued to play with my daughters pussy as with the other hand she fed more of the toy into her mouth.

"Lick the bottom of the cock as it slips deeper into your mouth. You want to make your daddy feel good, don't you?" said Sara to my daughter whilst in real time she slurped deeply on my rock hard penis. Both Lisa and I let out simultaneous moans under Sara's expert skills.

"Can you feel it touching your throat as he pushes deeper?" said Sara on the screen as she took my real cock deeper into her wet mouth. "Open wider and let it slide deep into your throat. Relax and breathe through your nose." I was torn between watching Sara in real life take my cock down to the base as the dildo on screen slipped out of Lisa's mouth and she coughed and gulped in air.

"You're doing so well, babe," Sara said to Lisa as she continued to strum on her clit. Lisa simply opened up her mouth again and allowed Sara to push more of the fake penis deeper into her throat. In real time, Joe was content for now to watch as his daughter deep throated my dick whilst continuing to play with my daughter on the tv.

Sara's hands were going faster now at both holes on Lisa whilst in the present I was literally fucking up into Sara's mouth. As she sensed Lisa reaching her peak, Sara slipped the dildo out of Lisa's mouth and inserted the tip into her pussy as she frantically rubbed her sensitive nub.

"Cum for daddy," Sara encouraged Lisa as she wailed in ecstasy. Unable to hold back any longer, I began to spurt into Sara's mouth and watch her swallow my hot seed.

"Soon, daddy," whispered Sara in my ear. "Very soon."

Joe wrenched Sara off me and threw her on the couch.

"Such a filthy slut!" screamed Joe as he literally slammed into his stepdaughter and began fucking her hard and fast.

"Yes, fuck me daddy!" Sara responded as Joe practically hammered Sara into the sofa. "I'm such a naughty girl. Fuck me harder like the whore I am. So good..."

My attention was drawn back to the tv, where Lisa was now licking at Sara's sex as she moaned incoherently. In the lounge, the sweat was pouring off Joe as he gave Sara the fucking of her young life. Sara threw back her head and wailed as her stepdad drove her to a huge orgasm.

As Sara moaned even deeper, i realised that Joe was cumming inside his teenage stepdaughter's tight pussy whilst on the screen both girls were kissing. Unseen by Lisa, Sara looked at the hidden camera and smiled.

As the screen went blank, Sara saw that my cock had grown hard again despite recent exertions in her mouth.

"Lisa is going to have so much fun with you!" she laughed as she settled back between Joe and I.

Part of me was horrified at the recording and the events of the afternoon. Another part of me could not wait for the next chapter to begin.

The next couple of weeks saw me get together with Sara a few times, sometimes with Joe and a couple of times without. Sara also spent time with Lisa, always introducing the fantasy of Lisa getting together with Joe or I. She used to show me the secret videos as we fucked, and being with Lisa went from being wrong to something of an obsession. I say 'secret' but one time Sara persuaded Lisa that recording them making out would be fun. It was this that allowed us to move ahead with the next stage of Sara's plan.

It was a Saturday night, and Joe and I asked to see the girls at his place. We both put on our sternest faces as we revealed that we had seen the recording of the two of them together. Lisa's face drained of colour, and Sara did her best to look equally contrite.

"I cant believe you young lady," I said sternly to Lisa. "Your mum will be so shocked at you. I'm going to have to tell her and see what she wants to do." In truth, Lisa and Sara are over 18 and could sleep with whoever they wanted, but I knew her mum had some old fashioned ideas and wouldn't see it that way. We were counting on Lisa thinking that too.

"I expect Sara is more to blame," added Joe, following our script. "I bet she seduced young Lisa here into bed, didn't you? You are such a naughty girl."

Sara hung her head in shame and nodded. I had to hand it to her, she could act when she wanted to.

Sara's mum was no longer on the scene, so Joe declared he needed to punish her. Lisa gasped as Joe pulled Sara forward so that she was on her knees before him.

"Get busy, slut," commanded Joe as Sara seemed to cower before him. Lisa watched in stunned silence as Sara dutifully opened up Joe's pants and began to devour his cock.

I knew this was the moment of truth as I felt my lust for my stepdaughter rising.

"What are you standing there gawping for?" I said to Lisa as I pulled her forward and undid my own pants. Whether it was the sight of Sara with her dad's dick in her mouth, the goading from Sara in their previous liaisons or just some basic instinct I don't know. What I do know is that without stopping to think, Lisa opened up her mouth and swallowed my hard shaft deep into her mouth. Sara and Joe looked at me and grinned.

I was in heaven as Lisa bobbed her head up and down on my rock hard member. Sara stopped blowing Joe, grabbed hold of Lisa's hair and encouraged her to take more of my length into her mouth.

"That's it," she whispered in Lisa's ear. "Just like we practiced."

I was loving the feel of Lisa's wonderful blowjob, but i had a list of things I wanted to do to her and with her. I pulled her off my cock and kissed her deeply. Sara retreated and sat nude on her stepdads lap. I saw she had sank onto his cock and was fucking it slowly, but all my focus was now on Lisa. She returned my kiss with passion and our tongues met as I pulled her dress off her.

I had Lisa stand up in just delicate yellow matching underwear before me as I drank in her beauty. Pulling her back to me, I began to rain kisses down her body. My hand found her breast and caressed it whilst my lips sought the fleshy top of the other one. I peeled her bra off her and began to feast lovingly on her pert teenage tits. Lisa wasn't the biggest, but her boobs felt wonderful in my mouth. I stuck out a tongue and flicked playfully at one of her nipples. Lisa rewarded me with a deep moan.

I could have stayed there for hours, but I forced myself to continue my downward journey. Lisa had recently had her belly button pierced, much to her mums disapproval. I spent a while licking around her belly and tonguing the piercing, producing further groans from my sweet stepdaughter.

Finally, I reached my daughter's sex and began to make slow, deliberate strokes with my tongue along her vulva. I felt Lisa convulse and tasted sweet juices on my tongue as she lost herself. My daughter was wet and ready.

I lay Lisa down on the couch and climbed on top of her. We looked into each other in the eyes as I positioned my penis at her virginal sheath. Slowly I slipped the tip inside her. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Joe and Sara sat still, just watching us.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you?" I asked her as I hovered at her entrance. Lisa looked at me with teary eyes and just nodded. With a sudden thrust, I slid myself completely inside her. I felt myself tear through Lisa's hymen as she let out a cry, but Sara was there holding her hand encouraging her on.

"You're really doing it," whispered Sara as I began to fuck in and out of Lisa's tight sex. "It's going to feel so good."

I started to go harder and deeper as I felt Lisa's vaginal muscles begin to clamp onto me as a great orgasm overtook her. I was still hard as a rock as Lisa whimpered under me.

I turned to Sara and put her over the arm of the sofa and slid into her dripping pussy. Joe picked up Lisa and did likewise over the other arm before easing him stiif dick into Lisa's well fucked pussy. The girls were head to head as we drilled into them, and leaned forward to kiss. Despite the pills, I wasn't sure how long I was going to hold out with the erotic scene in front of me.

Sara encouraged me onto my back and Lisa lowered herself onto me and began to ride me. I reached up and fondled her heaving bosom as she bounced on top of me.

"Just one more cherry to take," said Sara as we rutted. I think we had both forgotten about Joe until he appeared with some lube and a big grin all over his face.

"No, its too big!" cried Lisa as she realised what he intended.

"Relax babe," said Sara stroking her hair. "It might hurt at first, but you'll love it." Sara bent down and began licking my stepdaughter's back passage. Joe applied some lube to his rampant cock and handed it to Sara who spread some to Lisa's anal hole. Finally, Sara got hold of her stepdad's cock and began to guide it to Lisa's forbidden canal.

Lisa let out a sharp cry as she felt joe penetrate her arse, but he kept going slowly and gently. Finally, he was seated inside her, and I could feel our two cocks separated by a thin membrane. I'd been enjoying just being still inside Lisa's tight cunt, but now we started moving together in her front and back holes.

Lisa's cries began to shift to groans as we built up momentum in our dual shafting and her body was buffeted between us.

"Yes, fuck me!" she cried. "Fill my pussy and arse. Its so good. I'm going to cum...!" She let out a huge wail as I lost it and flooded her with my own seed.

Joe pulled out and thrust himself into Sara's mouth. She rubbed herself violently as her stepdad raped her mouth and seemed to shoot a huge load down her throat. Sara collapsed on the floor beside us, and bent down to kiss Lisa full on the lips.

"Well, that was fun," she giggled as we all collapsed spent. "Whatever shall we do next?"

"Thanks for organising that, babe," whispered Lisa to Sara. "I always wanted my first time to be with Jack and you made it special."

"You played your part really well, Lisa," responded Sara with a grin. "Nobody knows what a slut you are! I think we should try to seduce our brothers next, what do you think?"

I was left stunned as the girls just smiled and exchanged another passionate kiss.