School Bitch Gets Some Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,297 Followers

Clarrissa was busy playing with herself all the while. The hand down her pants had been fingering her tight, wet pussy all the while that her teacher had been violating Lisa's ass. Clarrissa's breathing was continually increasing along with the speed of her hand on her pussy. A couple minutes later, she thrust two fingers into her soaking cunt and released her built up orgasm. She covered her mouth with her free hand and gasped and moaned without abandon as the pleasure coursed through her. She ground her hips into her hand, prolonging her orgasm to its maximum and further increasing her pleasure. By the time she finally came down from her high, she was a tired mess and her panties were soaked in fluid.

With her hands free now, Clarrissa reached beneath Lisa's raised hips and made her way to Lisa's pussy. Without interrupting Tom's anal pounding, she began to rub at Lisa's clit. She wanted nothing more than to humiliate Lisa and she knew that making her cum from a butt pounding would be pretty humiliating. While the one hand played with Lisa's clit, Clarrissa used her other and stuck a finger into Lisa's tight cunt and began to push it in and out, massaging her pussy.

Lisa was moaning and groaning more and more at the continued assault on her ass and pussy. She couldn't believe it, but she could feel an orgasm building up inside her. Clarrissa felt Lisa's hips involuntarily buck a bit and giggled as she realized that she was about to cum. She took her finger and hooked it in Lisa's pussy and began to tickle her g-spot. Lisa's eyes flew open as she felt this and her orgasm immediately flew through her. Her eyes rolled into her head and she screamed and twitched on the floor as electricity filled her veins. The sensations were simply overwhelming to her young mind and she couldn't handle it. As her peak came down and the high slowed, she was left gasping and drooling all over the floor, her mind thoroughly fucked and broken for the moment.

She slumped forward, falling off her knees and Tom's cock pulled out of her butt. Clarrissa gasped, her eyes shining, as she stared at Lisa's gaping, twitching asshole and shivering body. She took her hand and smacked Lisa's ass one final time before fixing her cheerleading skirt over her backside. She stood up and turned her attention to her teacher, whom she noticed still hadn't cum yet.

"Take a seat in your chair." She told him and pushed him gently into his desk chair.

Clarrissa returned to Lisa's twitching body and dragged her to her knees before pulling her towards Tom. She stopped Lisa when she was between Tom's legs and shifted her grip to once again take Lisa's pony tail.

"Just sit there and let it all go, Mr. Phillips."

Clarrissa then guided Lisa's dripping mouth to Tom's waiting cock and enveloped his shaft in her warm saliva. She used Lisa's head almost like a fleshlight, forcing it down on his cock and then pulling it off in an attempt to milk him of his cum. Clarrissa watched intently as she simultaneously pushed Lisa down on Tom's length. She was almost drooling a bit thinking about his big, beautiful penis, but at the same time, she didn't envy the abuse she knew Lisa's mouth was taking right now. Lisa was still in her post-orgasmic almost broken state, though, and just allowed her mouth to be used like a pussy. She was nothing more than a pleasure pocket for her teacher's cock. She was nothing more than a cum bucket to be used by her classmate to boost her grade and then have cum dumped in her. Her cheeks flooded in shame as she continued to gag on Tom's cock and tears streamed down her cheeks.

Clarrissa began to notice the same thing that Tom had noticed earlier. No matter how hard she thrust Lisa's head down, her throat was simply too tight and wouldn't relent to the assault of his cock head. Clarrissa was forcing her down as hard as her arms could push and she could hear the discomfort and pain in Lisa's retched noises. But despite the continued assault and the continually flowing saliva, Clarrissa simply couldn't get her throat to relent.

Annoyed and out of patience, Clarrissa pushed Lisa's head down one more time and left her there with a good four inches stuck in her mouth. Before she could pull off, Clarrissa planted her foot on the back of Lisa's head and pushed hard with her superior leg strength. Lisa felt the immense pressure on the back of her head and she also slowly felt Tom's cock head sliding into her throat. she began to panic and squirm weakly but she was unable to remove Clarrissa's foot. Clarrissa felt the head of his penis slide into her throat and got excited. She reloaded and gave one final shove with her leg.

Lisa's throat finally gave in and her head sank all the way down into Tom's crotch until her nose was jammed into his groin. Her eyes flew wide and she looked around frantically and squirmed in an attempt to escape. Clarrissa was ecstatic and clapped happily as she watched her enemy struggle to breath with the huge nine inch sausage stuffing her airway. Tom's cock was visibly stretching Lisa's throat far beyond what it normally was. Clarrissa took her phone and began to take pictures of Lisa's bulging throat before beginning to record.

This was all Tom could take and he groaned as his orgasm began to rush through him. His cock spewed a literal flood of splooge down the sexy teen's tight, hot throat. Every time Lisa's esophagus convulsed, it just milked another wave of jizz from his balls and it was deposited directly into her stomach. Lisa felt as though she had swallowed a gallon or more of thick, hot semen. Her stomach felt bloated and full and she was becoming more and more frantic by the second. She couldn't breathe around the thick, girthy length that was stuffing her throat and she could feel herself quickly running out of oxygen. She tried to pull off, but Clarrissa held her foot in place and kept her lodged on his cock.

"Oh no you don't, cunt." Clarrissa snapped. "You're not getting off that easily. You don't get to breathe until Mr. Phillips here has emptied his big balls down your stupid throat and released all his stress. You're not good for anything other than guzzling cum so this shouldn't be a big deal to you. You get to breathe when I tell you to."

Just as Lisa's eyes were rolling up into her head and she was about to pass out, Tom finished cumming and nodded to Clarrissa. Clarrissa reluctantly removed her foot and allowed Lisa to slowly remove the thick piece of meat that was stretching her throat. Lisa fell to her bac and gasped for air. Her chest heaved, making her big tits move up and down. Clarrissa looked down in triumph at Lisa, who was a wreck. Her chin and cheerleading top were covered in saliva and cum and even her bared tits had a large amount on them. Her cheeks were streaked with tears and her pretty blonde hair was disheveled.

Clarrissa took several more pictures, including close ups of her face, tits and gaping asshole. Tom motioned for her and pointed to his softening cock and she got to her knees and proceeded to lick his cock clean of any remaining cum. She then stroked him once and kissed the head before tucking his penis back inside his saliva soaked boxers. She removed the ring gag from Lisa's mouth and undid the cuffs.

"Now if you ever tell anyone, and I mean anyone, about this, those pictures and videos I took will be circulated around this whole school, including all the faculty before you can finishing the story. So keep your trap shut and get home, bitch." Clarrissa stated before turning to leave.

"Oh, and by the way," She said as she reached the door. "You're not using my car, cunt."

firebird68
firebird68
1,297 Followers
12