School Conquering Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers

He stopped shaking me for a moment, but my head kept spinning with dizziness. He roared like a lion and his hands began to crush my skull. He was cumming. He was cumming harder than I knew a man could cum. The fist jet of semen hit the back of my throat so hard my head would have popped off his dick, but he was still holding me down as he fucked my mouth. Another jet was released, coating my throat and choking me.

He started shaking my head again, using my mouth like a raped pussy. He kept roaring and laughing as his muscles twitched. His orgasm was so powerful that I actually think it was hurting him. He kept cumming too, spraying more and more semen into my mouth. I tried swallowing it, but there was just too much. My cheeks bulged with the thick seed, and it began to spill out of my mouth and onto my large breasts, which were already glistening and dripping with sweat.

He started pumping his sperm-hose in a little deeper, spraying his seed right into my tonsils. I coughed a little, and the suction from that caused semen to spray out my nose like milk. I couldn't breathe through my nose without creating a cloud of semen bubbles, causing me to choke even more as he continued to pump more and more of his milky liquid into me. He looked down at me and laughed. He must have loved the way my previously stoic face looked bruised and stained with tears and bubbling semen, my slutty lips puckered around his giant cock.

Finally his flooding orgasm began to subside. He was laughing in triumph and relief, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Listen up, baby," he instructed me. "I'm going to pull my cock out, and you're going to slurp down on it to get as much of my spunk into your mouth as possible. Then you're going to keep it all in your mouth until I tell you to swallow. You've already wasted some, drooling my sperm all over you fucking tits. You better not waste anymore, not a single-fucking-drop. If you do, I swear to God you will regret it."

He began to withdraw his cock, moaning a little as he did so. Despite the flood he had just released he was still hard, hard enough to break a pussy with, and it stretched my jaw to the point of breaking. My mouth was so full of cock and cock-juice that there was no way I was going to be able to keep it all in. I moaned in fear as I felt a few drops fall from my lower lip, pattering my tits with milky rain. I didn't see Bobby react though, so he may have not noticed.

When he finally pulled his bulbous cock-head out it popped from my lips like a giant piece of candy. A long stream of white sex-milk continued to pour from the angry slit of his bull-cock, painting my chin and neck, and I worried that he would accuse me of wasting his precious seed, but he didn't seem blame me for that.

"Don't swallow yet," he ordered, and I obeyed even though my cheeks were so swollen they hurt, the bruises on my face made it even harder to keep the mouthful of thick cum in my raped mouth. He stayed standing there for almost a minute, just looking down at me as if her were trying to decide what I was. He was breathing heavily, and he was sweating so much that it looked like he had just gotten out of the shower. Large droplets of his musky sweat fell from his brow, chin, muscled arms, and rigid cock. Some of these drops fell on my face and tits, mixing with my own sweat and being reabsorbed into my skin.

"You may swallow," he allowed me. His voice was almost compassionate. I tried to swallow the ample amount of semen straining my mouth, but there was so much that swallowing was hard to do. I was afraid that if I opened my throat the semen would rush down the wrong hole and fill my lungs, but I was also afraid that if I tried to take it down it little gulps than I'd lose some, and then he'd beat me for wasting his essence.

I tried to swallow a little bit, and then allow the rest to just slide down my throat. The first swallow was bigger than I wanted it to be, and my throat made a loud gulping noise as I allowed the spunk to go down, but then something went wrong. A small amount started to go down the wrong hole, and despite every ounce of my broken will, I started to cough.

At first the coughing came in little bursts, little explosions of semen escaped from my lips and onto my face and tits. I tried to control it, but instead the coughing got worse, and then in one big heave, I puked up all of the remaining semen onto the floor. My gag reflex kicked in and I began to vomit up all of the semen I had managed to swallow, forming a large pool of my failure. I looked down at the pool of semen on the floor below me. There was so much. It looked like a fucking gallon or more. I was still crying and my tears fell from my face into the milky pool.

My dominator said nothing, and even without looking at his face I knew he was disappointed in me. He wasn't done with me though, and his threat of punishment was very real. He put his foot on the back of my head and pushed down. My face slowly descended into the pool on the dirty floor. My lips touched down first, soaking up the curdled cock-milk, but he kept pushing down until the whole side of my face was, my perfect black hair, was mopping up the pool of semen and tears. He didn't say anything, but I knew what he wanted. I stuck out my tongue and began licking at the pool, slowly slurping it up and back into my wounded stomach.

Bobby kept his foot on my head, but he reached back with his hand and grabbed my thong-clad pussy, rubbing it only slightly. I had forgotten how swollen and aroused my hot snatch had been, but instantly it all came back. This whole time I had been on the verge of a mind-destroying orgasm, and it seemed he wanted to push me off the ledge.

He grabbed my soaking thong at ribbed it off my body in one vicious pull. The material snapped just above my clitoris and I thought I was going to climax in that one painful moment, but I came down after a brief moment of sharp pleasure. He reached down with my panties and began mopping up the pool of semen. With his other hand he opened my battered mouth and shoved the soiled panties in, gagging me but also giving me something to feed off of.

He grabbed me by the hair and brought me to my feet. I was so use to the pain now it no longer bothered me. He threw my limp, submissive body over the edge of his filthy couch. He got behind me and I felt the rock-hard head of cock against my swollen, overripe pussy lips. He teased me with it at first, tapping my juicy cunt, prodding and poking it, making me squeal in desperate anticipation, but never enough for me to finally cum. I could feel myself dripping all over the arm of his couch, making it wet with my arousal, and I greedily sucked on the semen-soaked panties in my mouth.

Finally, he planted his hands on my hips, and then drove his massive cock into me in one brutal, painful thrust. The feeling that followed was something I had never felt before, and I can't really describe. It was like an orgasm, but it was slow and cold and painful, but it was also fast and hot and wonderful. I was climaxing, but it wasn't a moment, it was a long, drawn out feeling. I realized that my pussy had been like a metal spring being compressed to its smallest possible size, only to be released instantly, and now I was feeling the effect.

I was screaming, muffled only by the panties in my mouth. Bobby was killing my pussy, he was hitting it harder than it's ever been hit before, and I was screaming my fucking head off. His speed never changed, he just kept a rhythm that was perfect and constant, pulling all the way out so that his head pulled my pussy lips out, then pushing back in so that his balls slapped against my clit. It was the most perfect technique I can imagine a man being capable of.

But then he changed things. He started changing his speed, and he kept moving his hips so he was hitting me from different angles. His cock was so big that my overstuffed pussy felt it even when he only moved his hips a little, so when he started going in circles I felt like I was getting fucked from five different directions at once.

This continued for a while I think, but when you are in hell/heaven you lose track of time. Finally I felt that he wanted to end it, he wanted to push me off the edge, and I was so desperate for it that I would have let him even if I knew the orgasm would cause my heart to explode. He grabbed me by the hair again, I was learning to like it now, and he pulled hard so that my back was arched radically upward. If it hadn't been for my advanced yoga classes I am sure he would have broken my spine in half, but as it was I found the pain and physical manipulation overwhelmingly erotic. He pulled is cock almost all of the way out, so that only the very tip of his massive hammer-head was kissing my swollen lips. He pulled my head back so far that I could look up at him, and he spit in my face. Right then he slammed his destroyer into the deepest part of my body, grazing the clit the whole way, and indenting my stomach because of how bent backwards I was.

Hid cock went deeper into me than anything ever had before, and I felt something inside me brake, not just in my body but also in my mind. Something like a water-balloon inside me exploded and released a flood of clear, hot liquid from my pussy, soaking my sexual champion in the process. That wasn't the end though, as my body began to fall apart into a violent earthquake of orgasmic destruction. My arms shook, my legs shook, my ass shook, and my tits began slapping against each other. The only think keeping me in one place was Bobby's strong grip on my hair and his iron fuck-pole impaled in my defeated body.

Colors and stars and light exploded across my vision, every nerve ending in my body started shooting sparks, and my every pore opened and sweat dripped from my body in a shower, turning the dirty couch into a damp swamp of sexual release. My thong feel out of my mouth as my tongue wagged like a drunk dog and my eyes rolled so far back into my skull only the whites of my eyes would have been visible. I was screaming, I think, but all I could hear was the music of my orgasm, but I am sure that I was screaming so loud the walls shook.

I don't know how long my orgasm lasted, but it felt like years. I didn't come down all at once, but slowly. I knew that I was still shaking, my tongue was licking off my sex-stains on the couch, and if someone had asked me my name I wouldn't have been able to answer. I felt Bobby withdraw his iron-hammer from my destroyed cunt. His cock felt like it was a mile long, and the mere sensation of it gliding wetly past my conquered clitoris caused my body to quiver as I had another mini-orgasm. I whimpered, but was otherwise incapable of speaking.

"Now," Bobby chuckled, "I think that's more than enough lubricant for my cock."

"Lu-lu-lubricant?" I stammered like a retard. "Wha-what for?"

"Stupid bitch," he slapped me hard on the ass, sending a jiggle through my broken, wet body. "Like I said earlier when you were trying and failing to suck my cock. I'm going to fuck your ass. Everything up till now has just been foreplay." He laughed evilly as he lined up his wet, dripping cock to my defenseless backdoor. Despite the absolute surrender of my body, my asshole was still tight as hell, and his monster appendage was bigger than ever.

"N-n-n-no! Pl-please. You'll kill me!" I screamed, I cried, and I desperately tried to move, but my limbs wouldn't budge.

He laughed. He laughed knowing that I was completely at his mercy, that I was his bitch, and that he could do anything to me with that monster cock of his that he wanted to. He rubbed his hands on my wet ass and then grabbed my hips roughly. He pushed in, and even over my devastating orgasm I could feel the pain. He pushed in, all at once, all the miles of his fat cock ripping deep into my hole, breaking the very last piece of my mind.

I screamed, and something in my brain snapped.

#####

My dreams were filled with pain, giant ogres and long, muscled pythons wrapping around my long body and crushing me, raping me. The monsters were insatiable, and even after they broke me in every possible way a woman can be broken they continued to break me still, just to see what degenerate, pitiful thing would become. The dream was not a complete nightmare though, and after a while I began to enjoy it. As the pain became a warm sea, smothering me in its wet embrace, something in my mind and body changed. I became acclimated to the flood, and instead of drowning I learned to swim. When the monsters came for me again I didn't shrink away, I spread my legs and invited them in.

#####

I woke up slowly, the thick fog of my sleep and sex took a few minutes to lift from my mind. I was hot and wet. The temperature of the room must have been close to a hundred degrees. I was naked though, and the only think covering my was a very thin cotton sheet that smelled like a hundred different girls has been fucked on it without ever being washed. The bed was damp, and my skin was sticky with sweat and dried sexual fluids.

It was disgusting, but for some reason I had never felt so comfortable.

The room was dark but enough ambient light was coming through the window that I could tell I was in Bobby's bedroom, his fuck-cave, which meant I was in his bed. I tried to lean up, but my whole body resisted any movement at all. My body felt like I been hitting it at the gym for a week, every muscle was sore, but in a wonderful way. I felt amazing, the best workout of my whole life.

I reached between my legs to examine the damage to my womanhood. My Pussy was swollen and sensitive to even the slightest touch, but it didn't hurt as much as I had expected it to. My ass was another story. It was still stretched out so much I could probably have fit my whole hand into it with little effort, and there was still a large amount of semen leaking from it. Bobby had apparently used my ass even after I had passed out. From the feel of it I could tell that he had fucked my unconscious body for hours, using me as nothing more than a sex toy, but I didn't blame him for it. He needed to get off, and I was the wettest hole around. Of course he'd use me.

I finally got onto my elbows and surveyed the room. It was an even bigger mess than it had been before. A clock nearby said the time was 1am, which meant I has been out for at least eight hours.

Bobby was lying next to me, sleeping on his back, his only blanket was kicked down to his knees. He was fucking gorgeous. His chest rose and fell slowly as he took long, deep breathes in his perfect sleep. His every godlike muscle shone in the soft light, glistening under a sheen of sweat. His cock was soft, but it was still bigger than most, and it twitched as he slept. I giggled, knowing he must have been having a sexy little dream. I hoped it was about me.

I crawled over his rock hard body, pushing my tired body to get on top of him. My large, firm tits pressed against his iron chest, my supple stomach rested on his perfect abs, and my crushed pussy kissed his impressive cock. I kissed his lips gently, but he did not wake up. That was alright, I wanted to play with my conqueror.

Several hours ago I had hated this man so much I was ready to kill him by crushing his strong neck between my long legs, but now I honestly began to wonder if I was in love with him. The way to a woman's heart is through her pussy, they say, and he had gone so deep into my pussy that he had fucked my heart, and he had made it his bitch.

I moved downward, kissing his chest as I went, licking at the pools of sweat that formed in the crevices of his muscled chest. He was so delicious. Finally I got between his legs, and I marveled at the massive tool hanging there. I took it in my hands, even soft it required me to use both. I stroked it slightly and I was amazed at how quickly it grew and became hard. Within seconds its large, fat head was looking me right in the face. I was more than a little intimidated by it. This cock had already beaten me, the only thing I could do now was worship it and give it thanks.

I kissed the head with my sore, pouting lips, rolling my wet tongue over the tip, polishing it like a good little girl should. I giggled. Even though I was five inches taller and more than twice Bobby's age he made me feel like an innocent little girl again. I felt like I was sucking a cock for the first time, and I was so eager to have him on top of me that my hips twitched when I thought of it. I wanted to be his bitch, it didn't matter if he treated me like shit and raped me. I wanted to be his.

I eventually got my bravery up enough to try sucking his mammoth cock again, wanting to redeem myself for my prior failure. I needed this cock to know that I loved it, and that I could please it. I needed to prove I could be better than any of its other girls. I was better than those girls. They were like condoms, good for one use but then thrown away, filled with semen. I wanted to be his favorite little cum-rag, and be worth keeping around for multiple uses.

I felt a large, strong hand settle on the back of my head, pushing me down and encouraging me to take more down my willing throat. "There's nothing better than waking up to a loyal slut giving you a blowjob." Bobby looked down at me and smiled his wicked, dominant smile. "Hungry?"

Even with his cock stuffing my mouth I know he could tell I was smiling. I giggled and eagerly began bobbing my head up and down on his now totally erect cock. I moaned, sometimes in difficulty, as I moved further down his wonderful staff. I was doing it. I was so proud of myself as I reached the halfway point that I almost had an orgasm, even without any physical stimulation. A few more seconds later my nose was touching the base of his cock, and my chin rested on his generous testicles.

"Oh, baby," Bobby moaned in his sexy, manly voice. "I'm impressed. I've fucked more girls than you can possible guess, but only a small handful of women have been able to swallow my whole cock without my jamming it down their throats. Next to Principal Cox you're the only one at the school who can do this."

At the mention of my rival I became incredibly jealous. I could feel my face heating up in anger. I needed to prove to my master that I was a better slut than that loose, old cow could ever be. I pulled back, sliding my tongue on the underside of his cock as I went, until just his massive head was left. Then I slammed my own head back down, getting all the way to the base. I continued doing this, deepthroating him like a master pornstar, even though I was pushing the limits of what I was physically capable of.

I could tell that it was working though, as he was moaning and laughing in satisfaction. 'That's right baby,' I thought, 'no one is going to worship you cock like I will.' My head became a blur as I went up and down, but after a minute of this I felt like my neck was going to break, so I switched up my strategy. I made my throat-strokes a lots slower, but when I reached the top I was lick his head and run my tongue along his cock-slit, and when I reached the base I'd massage his balls which my hands. It was working obviously, as his breathing became more rapid and his muscles began to twitch in anticipation of a quick orgasm. He was close to the edge, but he was holding himself up, trying to make my submissive blowjob last as long as possible. I respected that, but I also wanted sperm to feed my hungry stomach. I ran my long middle finger up and down the shaft of his cock, getting it wet with my spit and what pussy-juice that remained. I pressed the finger to the tip of his anus, he gasped knowing what I was about to do, and then I plunged in and started finger-fucking his ass, curling it around and hitting his prostate.

"Holy shit!" my master yelled. "You perfect slut, yes!" and then began to cum. His orgasm was just as powerful as it had been the first time he fucked my mouth, and this time I lost control of his cock after the first massive spurt. His second and third spurt was equally powerful, the second flying directly upward several feet and then raining down on both of us, the third coating my face in a thick mask of semen. Three more spurts followed as I jacked his cock off, directing it all onto my already semen-coated breasts, and even then his orgasm continued. He was so beautiful as he came.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers