School Daze

Story Info
David and Andrea love abusing their students.
1.7k words
4.45
15.9k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

Abbottsford College, situated in the City of London, was a prestigious all boys finishing school that catered for teenagers from the age of sixteen to eighteen. The pupils were mainly from rich and titled families who wanted their sons to experience the strict regime and make them into better adults.

David Bryden was the headmaster that dealt with disciplining the unruly boys. He lived in a grace and favour apartment in the school with his wife Andrea, who was also the school matron.

David was in his mid fifties, tall and slim with a handsome face and greying hair. Andrea was a couple of years younger than him, She was also tall and slim with extremely large breasts that were a fantasy to many of the young boys at the school.

Both David and Andrea had a predilection for young men and it was often up to Jane to find boys for them both to play with.

One day eighteen year old Henry, a slight and small boy, was due to have his monthly health check with matron and he sat nervously outside her office waiting for his turn to go in. He was new to the school having transferred from out of town and it was his first examination there.

The door to matron's office opened and he was told to enter.

He gazed at the tall mature woman with her dark hair piled up in a bun and her spectacles sitting on the bridge of her nose. He felt even more uneasy when he took in her busty figure squeezed into her tight white uniform.

'Take a seat Henry,' she said.

Henry sat on one of the hardback chairs while matron went to fetch his file. He inwardly groaned as she squatted down to pick out his file from a set of drawers and her uniform slipped up over her thighs to show him the tops of her white stockings and satin suspenders.

Andrea knew just how to tease these boys and as she sat opposite him she crossed her long legs, loving the feel and sound as her stockings rasped together.

After asking all the pertinent questions about his health she asked him to undress. Henry slowly started to take off his clothes. This was the bit Andrea enjoyed the most, she loved to watch the nervousness on the faces of the shy boys.

Henry stood in just his underpants moving from one foot to the other. Andrea got up from her chair and stood directly in front of him, her pendulous breasts almost touching his chin.

'Don't be shy, little man,' she whispered in his ear as she took hold of the waistband of his underwear and slowly peeled them down his hips. 'Oh God!' Henry shuddered.

Andrea was glad to see the start of an erection as she stood back to take in the naked schoolboy.

She went over to her desk and took out a pair of latex gloves and a bottle of lube. After squeezing a large dollop of gel into her rubber gloves she took hold of Henry's balls in one hand and his rising prick in the other.

'Must check to see everything is in working order,' she said as she slowly stroked his cock and balls. Henry was fully hard in no time. 'Good boy.' she said smiling at him.

Next she placed a drop of lube on the middle finger of her right hand and rubbed it on his little rosebud. 'Oh,' exclaimed Henry.

He could only moan when she slid her finger deep into his arse. 'Interesting,' thought Andrea. 'I wonder what he'll do with two fingers in there?'

Henry groaned louder as two fingers fucked his bottom and by the time matron had three inside him he was practically hyperventilating.

She used her other hand to gently stroke his balls and that was enough to send him over the edge. Long ropes of cum flew out of his throbbing cock and over matron's crisp white uniform.

Henry was mortified. 'Sorry M..matron, I..I,' he stammered.

'Sorry? You dirty little boy! You need to see the headmaster for doing that!'

David was in the office next door listening against the adjoining door. He loved to hear his wife seduce the young boys. This one, he thought, was just the type they were looking for. He stepped back when he heard the knock.

'Come,' he shouted then smiled at his little in joke.

Andrea led the naked boy into the headmaster's study. 'Yes matron. What can I do for you?' he asked.

His wife told him about when she was checking Henry's prostate how he had ejaculated over her uniform.

'Well, young man. What do you have to say for yourself?'

Henry just hung his head in shame and remained silent.

'Right matron, bring him over here and strap him to the back of the chair for his punishment.' the headmaster ordered.

Henry allowed himself to be lowered over the headmaster's leather armchair and his wrists were secured to leather restraints that Andrea pulled from the seat of the chair. His ankles were fixed with leather cuffs to each or the rear legs. The now sobbing boy couldn't move.

'Because this is your first misdemeanor I will only give you six swats with the paddle. They won't damage you but they will sting.'

The headmaster carried out the punishment with Henry howling and begging him to stop. This only turned David and Andrea on even more.

'Matron, could you see to the young boy while I get myself ready?'

Andrea nodded and started to rub cooling gel over Henry's red bottom. He moaned when one of her fingers strayed over his tight hole and he gasped when she slid her middle finger deep into his bottom.

Suddenly the headmaster reappeared in front of him naked, his cock at full mast.

'Put it in your mouth and suck it!' the headmaster ordered as he stroked his throbbing tool.

'I..I'm not a...I'm not that way sir,' the young boy pleaded.

'Do it or you'll feel my cane and you won't be able to sit down for a week!'

Henry slowly opened his mouth as the headmaster's cock slipped in. It was long but not too thick.

'Suck!'

Henry did as he was told.

He could only groan as by now matron was fucking his arse with three fingers again.

'He's ready when you are headmaster,' confirmed Andrea.

David pulled out of Henry's mouth and went behind him. He shuddered as he felt the older man's cock rubbing up and down the cheeks of his arse then gasped and groaned long and hard as the headmaster plunged his rampant cock home.

Andrea sat on the sofa with her uniform around her waist as she played with her sopping wet pussy. She loved to see her husband deflower unsuspecting schoolboys.

By now the headmaster was pounding the young boy's tight hole and soon let out a groan as his cum filled Henry's insides.

'Could you see to the boy matron?' he said as he pulled out to get cleaned up.

Andrea untied Henry and laid him on the carpet face down while she got a damp cloth and cleaned him up. She then told him to turn over. As he did she stood over him and slowly undid the buttons on her starched white uniform.

She looked amazing in her white satin corset that held up her white stockings. She towered over him in her white high heels as she reached behind and unfastened her shiny white satin bra allowing her full breasts to fall free.

Andrea looked down to see Henry had an erection, seven inches and quite thick.

Straddling the boy she took it in her hand and guided it to her pussy before impaling herself fully on it. Henry groaned and came inside her straight away. Andrea remained on top of him and smiled. She told him not to worry and ordered him to suck on her breasts. She slowly moved her hips back and forth and before long she could feel his erection come back.

Andrea rode Henry to two orgasms before he finally came inside her one last time.

Two weeks later and Andrea and David were once again in the headmasters office, this time with two boys the same age as Henry. They had been caught in the blonde haired boy's bed by one of the teachers after lights out. The dark haired one said it was the others fault and vice versa.

The headmaster had them strip and bend over his desk together to accept their punishment. This time he used a leather strap that had their little bottoms squirming and bouncing about to the delight of the older man. After six strokes each he ordered them to their knees side by side and he proceeded to whip out his already hard cock. He grabbed the dark haired boy by the back of his head and pulled his mouth onto his dick. He told the blonde one to watch as it would be his turn next. They each sucked the headmaster then both of them licked the length of his cock. One would suck while the other paid attention to David's balls. This forced him over the top and he sprayed his cum all over the boys faces.

'Matron, see to these two can you?' he asked as he left the room.

Jane was highly aroused and ordered each boy to lick the cum from the others face. Soon the boys were openly kissing so Jane got them to lie in a sixty nine position and suck each other off.

She reached into a drawer and pulled out her vibrator. Switching it on she sat down on the sofa and slid it deep into her pussy, rubbing it against her clitoris. 'Oh god,' she thought as she watched the two twinks slurp on each others cocks. 'I really need a nice thick hard cock to fuck. Maybe I'll get Morris from the sixth year up to my room, tie him to the couch and ride him all afternoon.'

She looked again at the two boys and thought, 'the little blonde boy has a peach of an arse. I think I'll get him to come up after school one night and I'll bugger him senseless with my strap on.' At that thought Andrea had one of the most enjoyable orgasms ever. 'Oh I do love my job,' she groaned as she came.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers