School Daze Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I belong to the college," I said as loudly and as clearly as I could. "I'm property of 'R&RU!'"

"Good bitch!" Mistress Vivienne loudly cooed.

Her large cock entered me. I came instantly, and harder than I ever had in my life. Mistress Vivienne's fingers found my nipples as her silky, white blouse rubbed against my naked back. She rolled and tugged them, firmly but gently, and my only regret was that I couldn't spray milk out of them in another orgasmic ejaculation.

"Pretend you're all mine one last time, Jenny," she whispered, betraying nary a hint of fatigue from the heroic effort she was making with her strap-on. "You're my bitch. Cum for me, over and over. Soak my cock. I want those other Mistresses to be able to see it on there and smell it."

I tried to say "Yes, Mistress," and perhaps I did in some other, primal language. The English words never came out.

I felt my own spirit leave my body, and I simply didn't care. After that, it was all just fucking and cumming, for as long as she was willing to take me. Every single feeling was sexual: being watched, being judged, being evaluated, being recorded, being plugged, being fucked like a bitch, and even being restrained. Every one of them rushed through me, finally able to carry me to that singular destination. I came around her cock; I came from my perky titties; I came from my core because I was being used like a bitch in front of an audience, and being recorded so that hundreds or thousands of other people could see and hear every detail of my total submission to my Mistress and my college. I squeezed and twitched around my anal plug so much that I might've even cum from my ass. The thought of the university's name embossed on that plug drove me to even greater heights; with force and fire alike, I was branding it onto my own insides.

I did exactly what my Mistress had said to do. In the final, fucked-out, cummed-out remnants of my animal mind, I pretended I was hers, and hers alone. When I came, I came for her. I was her bitch. I was her good little college-girl bitch.

Orientation Day was far from over, but, just like Xian had before me, I eventually slipped into the peaceful abyss of an intermission. For a few minutes, at least, there's not much to tell, because my senses barely functioned. My mind was gone, and my body was all used up. I was a puddle of warm, happy, well-fucked milk who'd done everything it was supposed to have done; my collar and my anal plug were surely just floating, rather than being worn or held. Somehow, Mistress Vivienne managed to pick that puddle up, though, carry it off the stage, and lovingly pour it onto the large, comfy, well-stuffed pillow beside her throne.

There, I half-slept, in that way that makes life itself become a dream. There, this chapter ends.