School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..." Diamond exhaled, recognizing what had just happened in the car.

"And that, Diamond, is precisely why my car's fitted with windscreen wipers on the inside." It was impossible to tell whether or not Charles was joking, and Diamond was too distracted to try to decide which it was, instead focusing both on his cock and balls teasing her nether holes and on the mysterious car.

Suddenly, the left-hand side back door was swung open and a figure appeared from inside it, taking no notice of its surroundings as it scurried towards the front door and yanked it open. The figure was undoubtedly female, and as the woman was moving with her left side turned towards Charles and her, Diamond got an excellent view of her profile, noting that her round, huge tits stuck out more than half a foot in front of her, resembling a shelf where they sat high and proud on her chest, and that the rounded shape of her equally impressive booty was blossoming out behind her - accentuated, along with her height, by what looked a pair of six-inch heels attached to glass stripper sandals. Other than her shoes, the woman didn't appear to be wearing much of anything, and if it hadn't been for the piece of thin red and white cloth rising up in front of her flat belly and reaching up towards her chest, it would almost have looked like she'd arrived at the school completely naked. Well, not quite, Diamond corrected herself, since there was a white Stetson hat on her head, the colour of which was barely distinguishable from her platinum blonde hair.

Then, as the woman grabbed hold of the front door handle and began yanking it open, Diamond finally got a better glance at her outfit, which turned out to be a slingshot bikini with white stars running up its Y-shaped back against a red, white and blue backdrop, all of which was backed up by her bronzed skin gleaming in the afternoon sunlight and drawing attention to the delicate musculature of her back moving and flexing as she got the door open. Something else which was highlighted by the sunlight was the long rope of juices hanging down from where the thin crotch of the bikini engulfed the blonde's pussy, the lips of which were not completely hidden from view.

"Wow, Adoria, that was fucking awesome!" If her slingshot bikini hadn't given it away, the woman's accent left Diamond in no doubts that this was a countrywoman of hers, her comment coming as she moved out of the way of the opening door, something which made Charles press his schlong even tighter against Diamond's bunghole as he watched how the other young American slut's ass jiggled and bounced as her long, toned legs moved about underneath it.

"Nothing to it, Lacey!" Another woman, this one with black hair and a classically beautiful face that was backed up by a whopping great big pair of luscious tits replied as she suddenly had her upper body appear through the opened car door. Apparently wanting to match the long rope of girlcum dangling between the blonde's legs, the brunette had a long, thick cumrope swinging like an unsteady rope bridge between the spots where it was secured to the tip of her chin and the centre of her deep cleavage.

"Nothing to it? You made his cock explode!" The blonde called Lacey insisted while backing out of the way to let her friend exit the car, still keeping her back to Diamond and Charles. The brunette, meanwhile, was tall, slender, curvaceous and buxom as she tottered on pair of black heels as high as her friend's, while the little black dress that she had on would have been large for a napkin. Reaching from just underneath her nipples down to her crotch, the dress was a flimsy, rectangular piece of cloth kept in place by network of spaghetti-thin straps, two disappearing up round her neck from her chest and two more running over the point where her thin waist widened into a pair of generous hips. In fact, the main body of the dress was so narrow that Diamond could easily see the sides and quite a bit of the front of the brunette's fantabulous pair of knockers, as well as plenty of the etched musculature of her midriff. Naturally, plenty of her richly tanned skin was on full display, and it went perfectly together with her ruby red lips and charcoal black hair, a shade or two darker than her dress.

"Yeah, you fucking milked him with your asshole!" Another female voice chimed in as its owner appeared through the same door as the blonde. This one was a little shorter than her two compatriots, although her silver strap sandals having heels as tall as Diamond's new boots almost made up for the difference, and was similarly stacked, huge boobs exploding outwards from her lithesome body, encased in a purple boobtube with the simple but effective slogan "SLUT" on it in big, capital letters. At first, the letters appeared to be a bronze colour, but a second glance told Diamond that that was true, it was only because that deep, lustrous colour was that of the third girl's skin. Her beautiful face giving away that she was Asian, this beauty had the darkest skin of all three of them, backed-up by jet black hair, and the letters of her top were actually holes cut into it.

Along with the top, the Asian babe was wearing a pair of denim cut-offs that had been so drastically trimmed down that they were smaller than most thongs, just the frame and some frayed threads which were dangling off the frame as it clung to her pussy, rose up over her hips and disappeared down between the full, taut halves of her bubble butt. As if that hadn't been enough, the cut-offs had apparently started out as a pair of lowriders which sat so low on the young babe's crotch that the top of her vaginal mound was visible.

"Like I said, it was awesome!" The blonde turned her head to grin happily at her Asian friend before shifting her attention back to the other brunette, and Diamond could see her chest rise upwards as she inhaled deeply before diving down into the other woman's cleavage, burying her face between her mountainous knockers, her head pressing down on the neckline of the teeny dress causing its hemline to rise upwards and reveal a waxed smooth and extremely wet pussy. Even four yards away, Diamond could easily hear the slurping noises of the blonde starting to devour the long rope of jizz.

"Thanks for the ride, Mr. Shafte!" The brunette having her tits worshipped by the blonde called into the car, then directing a breathless "Yeah, lick those titties Lacey..." to her friend while slamming the car door shut. Only now did Diamond detect the presence of an accent in her voice that she couldn't quite place. Judging from their appearances, this was probably the aforementioned Adoria d'Anale.

As the car slowly rolled away, the Asian girl was the first of the three to spot Charles and Diamond, and as she did, she did a double-take and had her dark brown eyes widen at the sight of Diamond.

"Shit, you're Diamond Gazongas!" The girl exclaimed, after a moment's awed silence.

"Now that's the sign of true stardom, Diamond..." Charles said, placing his right hand on her boob and giving her nipple a gentle squeeze through her top, "Being recognized even with a face full of cum."

"Diamond Gazongas?" The blonde looked up from between her friend's tits again, keeping her right cheek rubbing against the other woman's smooth, deep cleavage as she let slip an impressed "Wow..."

"I watched 'No Such Thing as Too Much Anal' last night," the first brunette said, her voice dropping to become huskier as she added, "That last scene of your made me squirt so hard I nearly shorted my TV..."

"Thanks," Diamond beamed at the compliment.

"You were probably grinding your pussy against the screen, Adoria," the blonde said, pulling away from her friend and standing to face Diamond and Charles for the first time. Taking in how the slingshot bikini clung to the front of the blonde's body, Diamond pulled her lips back in an appreciative smile at how the bottom of it was so low that she could see the top of the blonde's pussy lips. Something else that Diamond now noticed was that blonde had shown up with a pair of purple-tinted sunglasses, but wasn't wearing them, instead having them tucked down the front of her bikini. Spotting where Diamond was looking, the blonde retrieved the shades from inside her slingshot and unfolded the earpiece that had been rubbing against her pussy, showing off how tiny tendrils of her juices were dangling from it before bringing it up to her mouth and slipping it past her lips to start gently rubbing it against her tongue.

"The guy looks cute too," the Asian girl commented on Charles' appearance, the first time that any of them had paid any notice of him.

"Uh-huh," Adoria nodded her head in agreement, looking at the thin, handsome Charles like she would a particularly adorable puppy, but not failing to notice how his kilt had ridden far up his thighs as his legs were only just visible with Diamond still positioned in front of him.

"Think he's a hung as Mr. Shafte?" the Asian asked, with excitement obvious in her voice.

"Probably not," Adoria replied, "Fourteen inch cocks don't exactly grow on trees."

"He can still be hung though..." the blonde spat the earpiece of her shades out of her mouth and rejoined the conversation while slipping them on, obscuring her pale blue eyes.

"Diamond..." Charles contented himself with forming his lips into a thin smile as Diamond began carrying out his plan by taking a step forwards while he backed away, groaning as this made his cock come sliding down through her asscrack and have its crown rub against her asshole for a frustratingly short moment.

Next, Diamond proved her athleticism to the new arrivals by raising her left leg off the ground and pulling it upwards and towards her until one eight-inch heel was sticking up over her head. Already, the trio of buxom young women could make out something big moving about behind Diamond, but they were caught completely by surprise when Charles moved forwards, thrusting his cock in underneath Diamond's thong-clad pussy and pushing forwards until his belly slapped against her heart-shaped ass, at which point Diamond lowered her legs and caught Charles' cock between her legs, proceeding to try to stand as straight as she could with his massive girth pushing her thighs apart.

"Fuck..." the Asian girl gasped, while her friends' reactions were limited to Adoria simply staring at the massive slab of fuckmeat now pointing in her direction like a toppled pillar, and the blonde's shades sliding down to the tip of her nose as she too gawped at its tremendous length and thickness.

Shifting her weight to her right, Diamond grabbed onto Charles' cock with both hands, her juices seeping out around her thong to attached themselves to the base of his fuckpiece as it pounded against her sensitive slit, and closed one eye to aim better. Giving Charles' schlong one short, two-handed stroke, Diamond had to close her eyes as this made the girder-like slab of cockmeat buck up against her honeypot while unleashing a lengthy gusher of precum. Even before she'd opened her eyes again, Diamond could tell from the excited and astonished shriek that she'd hit her target. In fact, Diamond now saw, she'd hit her target bull's-eye, as her boobtube was now a substantially darker shade of purple and the stretch of exposed skin at the centre of it, running from her right areola at the bottom of the "S" to her left at that of the "T" gleamed with even more lustre than the rest of her smooth, tanned skin.

Her pulse racing, Diamond leaned a little to the left, Charles groaning behind her as she made him unleash another jet of precum, one that smacked into the blonde's chest. Another blast followed less than a second later, and the blonde sounded like she was about to cum as she was coated with Charles' clear fluids all the way down to the bottom of her slingshot bikini. By the time that she'd shifted her stance a little further still to the left, Diamond found that Adoria had turned around, revealing that her back was completely naked save for the two black straps forming up the back of her dress meeting up to form a cute little bow about one third of the way down her spine, and had leaned forwards.

Smiling back at Diamond and Charles with a wicked smile on her lips, Adoria had her hands on her muscular buttocks, keeping them apart to reveal the gaping shape of her freshly fucked asshole. Diamond couldn't resist a target like that, and mere seconds later Adoria yelped with lust and seemed on the verge of collapsing as her anus was inundated with Charles' latest blast of precum.

"Adoria d'Anale, Lacey Stringer, and Lola Montez," Charles began a few seconds later, nodding at Adoria, the blonde and the Asian as he said their names in order, and getting an nod in return with each name, steadfastly ignoring what had just happened and that his cock remained throbbing against Diamond's slit, carrying on with his introduction as she began rocking her hips in anticipation of an oncoming climax.

"Ladies, it's my sincere and deeply heartfelt pleasure to welcome you to the school. I'm Charles Woodcock-Splatterwell, and I've been assigned to find out if you'll fit in here. From what I've seen thus far, your prospects all look very promising..."

"And it's my pleasure to introduce you to this eighteen-inch MEGACOCK!!" Diamond's voice underwent a dramatic rise in volume as she adjusted her stance to rub her clit against the shaft of Charles' dick, her hypersensitive button hitting the particularly thick dorsal vein running down the ginormous length of his cock being the last straw required to make her climax again.

With the three stunned newcomers watching her, Diamond announced her climax by girlcum bursting out of her convulsing slit and gushing out all around the front of her yellow thong, then leaned forwards, bringing her upper body down to a horizontal level and pushing the crown of Charles' cock up between her tits, its thickness being enough to make her rock-hard tits bulge out over her sides. Without saying anything, Charles brought his right hand down on Diamond's booty, slipped his thumb in underneath the thin back of her thong, and began teasing her ringpiece to further extend her messy climax.

It was quite an introduction to the school: a humongously hung teacher on the front lawn of the country house, his jutting monstercock flaring out prodigiously in front of him, the brawny length captured between the tits of the world-famous teen pornstar who was straddling the giant penis as it protruded through the perfectly formed gap at the juncture of her legs and pussy, the slut clasping the massively fat cock between both hands and humping against the base with her spasming, ejaculating cunt, spewing a blizzard of pussy juice up in the air. It was almost as if Diamond were some kind of teen-porn-bombshell witch riding a broomstick and cackling, except the broomstick was a massive, heavy, throbbing monstercock and the cackling was orgasmic screaming and an expression of delicious eroticism.

Charles had been enjoyably toying with Diamond's balloon-knot ringpiece as she came, and had worked a couple of fingers into her anus past the knuckle, kneading away and tickling her rectum expertly. With his dick otherwise occupied, the great veiny funnel sliding to and fro between Diamond's knockers from the underside, sliding up through her legs from behind, the vein-ridged shaft gliding over the contours of Diamond's hard stomach muscles, he soon got another idea, and used his free hand to clasp his swinging ballsack in his palm. As the lithesome, gorgeous, eighteen year old slut convulsed in front of him, the taut muscles in her back flexing, and her massive round booty cheeks rippled also, the hung science teacher reached downward, bending slightly at the knee, and succeeded in flipping his testicles upwards, using the substantial weight of his capacious, lemon-sized bollocks to slingshot themselves around and upwards so that both of the firm orbs swung round the top of his massive pillar of flesh at the base and smacked against Diamond's gleaming, tanned, firm but peachy and oversized, deliciously shaped asscheeks.

The three new arrivals, were agog, the all-American blonde Lacy Stringer in her stars and stripes slingshot bikini, knotted rows of etched abs like a fitness model and two humongous spheres of titflesh like a monsterboobed pornstar, standing with her mouth wide open, the sunglasses dangling precariously from the side of her plump lips. Her vast, projecting, bronze-tanned boobs were speckled with ropes of silvery precum suspended between them, sticking out over her abs and casting a shadow on her chest, so deep was her cleavage. He pussy lips were also glistening with the fluid. Lola Montez was looking down in amazement at her drenched slutty top, and Adoria had her hand over one of her curvaceous, round, asscheeks, holding it open so that she could wink her asshole to let the precum that had been jetted into her rear-end dribble out in stages.

'Welcome to our interview day, Ladies,' Charles said, 'at first glance you look like fine candidates. But I'm afraid you will have to excuse me while I feed my balls into Diamond Gazongas's asshole.'

12