School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'I can't stand it any more,' announced Robert suddenly. 'I've got to fuck her. She's making me... Oooooh God...'

It sounded as if Robert were more than a little upset, but Sanddy knew her boyfriend better and pulled the viderecorder away from her eye momentarily to exchange an excited glance with Diamond, bouncing her eyebrows upwards twice at the blonde teenage pornqueen, her smile curved gleefully up at the side. In response, Diamond looked back at Sanddy and held her hand up near to her mouth as if it were curved round a cock and poked her tongue into her cheek, winking salaciously, before pointing at Robert with her other hand. Sanddy giggled and wiggled her tongue back before returning to the task of filming the proceedings, this time training the camera back on Robert.

'You gonna get some, honey?' Sanddy asked sweetly. 'You gonna tear her up?'

'Are you going to teach her some things, Robert?' encouraged Diamond.

Robert groaned further, the sight of the blonde teenage princess with her monstrous, curvaceous ass about to be ravaged by the gigantic horsecock making him lose control of his faculties. Candi's body was cock-explodingly divine, with all the svelte litheness of a teenager augmented with the most outrageously twin-balloon-shaped rump sticking out behind her that was counterbalanced by a simply gigantic pair of spherical knockers. It was clear that her sister, the PE teacher, was more muscularly defined, with the most deeply chiselled abdominal muscles and classily flared quads; Cadi's body was more slender, still with the most perfect deep golden tan, and her legs were incredibly long, perched at the moment on thick heeled wedge-sandals.

'I don't think that's gonna fit,' remarked Diamond, sizing up the difference between Charles's massive monstercock and the Candi's teeny rosebud asshole.

'I'll make it fit,' said Charles, determinedly, before pulling back his hips and then sliding them forwards. Grabbing Candi by the hips, just beyond the point where here jiggly assmeat wobbled in twin, smooth mounds, he moulded the smooth, purple gleaming head of his cock against the tight orifice and then nestled it inwards. The ring of muscles clenched, yielded, and then clenched again as the flared, fist-sized bell-end penetrated her anal cavity, the tight hole expanding alarmingly as the veined length, thicker than a forearm, was slowly threaded into her rectal passage.

'Well fuck me,' said Diamond, 'it did fit,'

'Only the first couple of inches,' said Laura.

Candi turned to look at Robert even as Charles was feeding his dismorphically outsize cunt-hammer into her stretched asshole, her cum-splattered face a mess of oozing and dribbling cum. She waggled her tongue at the teenage cocksmith, bubble-flecked ropes of drooling spunk connecting it to the table beneath her, looking at Robert over her shoulder.

'Come and show me what you've got, mother fucker. Don't let the big boys have all the fun.'

It was a nasty sentence, spoken by a nasty teenage slut, that the spunk-drenched state of the young blonde accentuated.

And so it was that Robert became the next victim of a trouser-based malfunction. The assembled girls could see something huge beginning to stretch and bulge the fabric of Robert's suit trousers just below the knee. The protuberance began to curve upwards, whilst above it, Robert's right leg appeared unusually bulky, almost twice the thickness of the other one. There were signs of extraordinary stress and tension on the fabric as what was happening underneath tugged the material into a tenting shape. Then, ridiculously, the enormous bulge that was manifesting down Robert's trouser leg started to raise itself upwards, carrying Robert's leg along with it, so that the mystified second year was forced to pick his leg off the ground to accommodate it, leaving him standing on one leg.

Entirely for Candi's benefit, Sanddy reached over with her left hand and paced her palms and fingers across the monumental bulge appearing atop her boyfriend's thigh and, looking at Candi, rolled her eyes to the top of her head in an expression of delight, forming her lips into an extravagant 'O', then pushing her lips together and narrowing her eyes nastily to Candi. It was a ver effective pantomime, because Robert stamped his foot down and his eighteen-inch monstercock came bursting through his ruined trousers to cut through the air in a sweeping upwards arc and thump against his upper body, the smooth head coming ti impact against his chest with a solid 'THWACK'.

Sanddy turned her head to wink at Robert, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue as far down Robert's throat as it was humanly possible to go. Then she shaped her left hand as if she were holding something dainty and delicate between thumb and forefinger and held it in front of Robert's face. After they had finished tonguing each other, Sanddy made a few passes in the air with it, and Robert, grinning, flexed his pc muscle to make his cock 'obey' her movements. Diamond smiled. It was as if Sanddy were performing puppetry with the hulking organ, which was made to dance, the brawny length waggling up and down, levering itself around to her movements.

Robert shed his jacket and shirt and stepped forwards, his gigantic fucktool pointing directly at Candi's face. It was impossible to escape the slight upwards curvature of the young stud's pussy-destroying monster organ, the tip already disgorging a treacly flow of transparent precum that hung from the underside of the upwards curved, bell-shaped tip that connected it in a long flow to the floor. It was wreathed in thick, throbbing veins, two huge ones in particular that zig-zagged in maze-like pattern down the side and top of the gleaming shaft. It was far longer than a forearm and much thicker too.

Candi smiled approvingly - at least it looked like a smile, with the side of her face tented obscenely as monstrously large cockend protruded from her cheek, and winked at Robert, indicating with her eyes that he should go behind her with a quick dart of her eyes, as she popped the asscheeks of her booty alternately as Charles succeeded in fitting a foot of his steel-hard fucktool into her ass from behind.

'Never knew you had it in you, sis,' remarked Laura from behind as her blonde sister was anally reamed by the horsecocked science teacher.

'I haven't - thought I'd save my anal cherry getting popped for a special occasion!'

Candi let out a little moue of disappointment as the hulking piece of tubesteak protruding from her birthday cake withdrew from her and disappeared from where it had come. At the same time, without warning, Robert jumped up on the table so that his feet were either side of Candi's hips as he stood over her. Without touching it, he flexed the muscles in his cock, his abdominal and groinal muscles tensing and heaving too to hold the weight of his distended, tumescent pussy hammer, and managed to get the huge pole to point downwards and prod against one of Candi's fleshy, peachy glutes.

'Oh now it's definitely not going to fit,' said Diamond.

Robert crouched, even as Charles fed inches number thirteen and fourteen into Candi's teenage asshole beneath him, and placed the base of his cock over the blonde's booty, nestling the bottom part of his thick cumtube between the deep valley of her soft, pillowy ass-cleavage. The rest of his monumental organ, a long, muscle-ripped flesh-truncheon thronged with veins lay in a line up Candi's lower back, all the way upwards into it touched against the back of her head.

At this point, Ian finally appeared fully, coming out from where he had been under the table all the time. He, too, jumped up on the table, in front of the cumfaced slut.

'Happy birthday, Candi,' Ian said. His cock was the biggest, hardest, longest, and most impressively brawny.

'You bastard,' Candi said, grinning.

Ian allowed his cockend to smack Candi's in the face, and then pushed his hips forwards, allowing the underside of his giant penis to slide over Candi's face, completely obscuring it from his view.

'That's my sister,' Laura said, 'cock on the brain.'

Ian's cock speared over Candi's forehead as its heaving, throbbing corpus spongiosum glided over her cheeks and nose, his giant cockend drooling gouts of clear-gluey precum down in ribbons that oozed onto her hair and Robert's own cockend that was between her shoulder blade. Ian and Robert's cockheads touched at the moment when Charles bottomed out in Candi's asshole, making one long line of cock connected over the blonde's body, all the way from her head to her ass.

Candi had been eighteen for sixty seconds.

12