School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'You guys are turning me on too much,' said Laura, before sighing and making the familiar movement of sliding down onto her knees, while two glistening mammoth schlongs stared her in the face. Robert and Ian instantly used their pc muscles to flex up their dicks, hoisting them both up so that the veiny lengths stuck up vertically, and then, together, whipped them downwards to that the pair of huge shafts both smacked hard into Laura's face, both coming to rest over one of her eyes.

Meanwhile, Charles was having quite the time, his stance so unsteady that he was practically weaving around, the fingers of his right hand buried in the stunning blonde sexpot Diamond Gazongas's tattooed pussy and the fingers of his left curled up against the g-spot of the glamourous, stacked, monster-boobed teenager Sanddy, both of the vixens standing on either side of him, gyrating their fabulous bodies around his lasciviously as he finger fucked the of them simultaneously. His giant penis was by now simply flailing around helplessly in front of him, just like a fire-hose, the monster length bucking and jutting and jumping in jerking, foot-length twitches, the huge veined cum-cannon, spasming under the influence of its own internal pulsing. Both of his hands were occupied in the process of teasing the pair of slick, velvety soft vaginas, and each was resolutely teasing him back by sticking to the self-imposed rules that they had devised, not using their hands to jerk him off either. His dick was bucking and jerking like a crazy thing, and it was difficult for Sanddy to keep the massive organ within the frame of the viewfinder.

'Come on Charles, doesn't that sexy little slut on her knees deserve your huge load?' Diamond teased the teacher, 'I mean, look at her there, she's so fucking hot and she's begging for your cum!'

Diamond didn't get much further with her admonition, ending on a guttural screech as her pussy clamped around Charles's fingers spasmodically, the experienced cocksmith throwing his wrist into sharp, staccato movements that caused the blonde teen titqueen to climax spontaneously, her sticky juices splattering and spluttering out of her quim, the juicy pink cock-socket quivering around the hung science teacher's hand.

Expectantly, Candi was looking up at Charles, her mouth agape and her tongue waggling desperately at him, and for a second it seemed as if the science teacher were about to say something when unexpectedly Sanddy reached up underneath him with her free hand, and, winking at the mega-boobed blonde Hart slut, almost nonchalantly took Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell's ballooning, bloated scrotum in her hand and squeezed his throbbing testicles.

Charles's face, up until then contorted in an expression that would be easy to mistake from agony, suddenly relaxed into a picture of absolute calm, his knitted eyebrows straightening and his face recomposing into an attitude of serenity. It lasted about a second, and then his eyes went crossed as his spasming cock started to judder visibly as his orgasm began, the muscles in the powerful, brawny undercarriage of his penis visibly churning and bloating like the show-off contortions of the biceps of a bodybuilder, over and over, even the oversized cum-tube on the bottom of his penis seeming to bulge and contract at his impending effusion. His arms by his sides, his fingers still locked into the sweet teenage pussies at either side of him, he shot his load explosively in a jetting spray of sticky, ropey white spunk, the pearl-coloured bolt spewing from his monstercock, splattering the gorgeous eighteen year old blonde in the face.

Charles felt his groin tighten and release again and again, the science teacher exploding in pleasure as his monstercock expelled another golf-ball sized meteor of hot spunk that smacked directly into Candi's eyes, plastering the left one completely shut, the rest of the gluey, gloopy, white discharge splattering into her right and hanging in pearly globules off her eyelashes. That particular discharge of semen was equipped with a long, straggly tail of hot viscous ball juice that was turning over and over in the air as it was propelled from his smooth, bloated bell-end, and this whirling lace of Charles's thick cumshot spiralled upwards and, upon its splattering impact, streaked in a line that went over the stacked teen vixen's forehead and doused her lustrous blonde hair with a streaky line of sticky, heavy goo, that lay on her tresses in a long, heavy, unbroken rope on the top of her head, the rest of it going on to impact similarly on the table directly behind her in a sticky spray that deposited droplets everywhere.

Disoriented, Candi had no time to correct herself, inundated with the creamy sprays that were rocketing from the inhumanly bloated fleshmast that was throbbing and bobbing in the air, before a third wave of cum erupted out of Charles's dramatically pulsating, tremulous, vibrating cum-cannon, another which was not so much as aimed but still projected horizontally outwards, straight at the spluttering teen whore's face. The hot, thick load again nailed her sloppily and messily directly in the face, the lengthy bolt extending out to two feet in length before it ricocheted off her nose, sending an irregular, star-shaped splatter of cum splashing to all sections of her gorgeous face, with the remainder of the jizz-missile falling sloppily downwards to glaze her massive, jutting, round, heaving knockers.

Charles's gigantic, eighteen inch megacock vibrated in the air as it stuck out in front of him, convulsing, as the hung science teacher's eyes finally uncrossed and his top lip curved upwards showing that he was now gritting his teeth as a bass-toned, animalistic roar emanated from his throat. His flesh-torpedo then unleashed a fourth volcanic spray from its wide-open cumslit without so much as being touched by either his hand or ones from the two teenage vixens that were coming down from their orgasms on either side of him, another one that jetted powerfully into Candi's hair, eyes, forehead, cheeks, chin and nose which left her features webbed and gummed with heavy, sticky, oozing spooge. Thick, lumpy stalactites of Charles's heavy, sticky semen were roping off her chin and jaw already.

'We should have let Charles ice the cake,' Laura commented, looking over her shoulder at the facial demolition of your younger sister from where she was on her haunches in front of the pair of studs that were still pointing their giant dicks in her face, slobber and precum dripping from their rods.

'You would have needed a lot of sponge,' said Ian, as the science teacher unloaded a trio of exceptionally messy sprays of spunk all over Candi, who was arching and flexing her body rapturously, shrieking in delight, her mouth agape in carnivorous delight as more think ribbons of gooey semen splattered her face and upper body.

Candi's giggles and gurgles, plus the wet SPLOTCH of cum periodically impacting against her sticky face and body, was suddenly underscored by a weird murmur that was emanating from Charles, after his groan had become muted to a small, definitive incantation, softly uttered as if solely to himself.

'What's Charles saying?' asked Laura, 'if he's giving us the gears about Vixen Sinclair again I'm going to remind him that this isn't the time!'

'I don't think it's that...' Ian guessed, as once again Charles's megacock doused Candi with yet another volley of volcanic, white cum, the science teacher now unmistakably muttering to himself even as his brawny, muscular monstercock pelted the cock-meltingly hot stacked teen slut with moe of his hot cum. 'I think it's...'

'aluminium caesium tetrachloride, AlCl4K, potassium tetrachloroaluminate, AlCl4Na, sodium tetrachloroaluminate, AlCl4Rb, aluminium rubidium tetrachloride, AlCl6K3, potassium hexachloroaluminate, AlCl6Na3, sodium hexachloroaluminate...'

Diamond peered into Charles's eyes, which had an odd, vacant quality, even as his studly cock spewed another giant ejection of hot, sticky semen all over the exultant blonde teen, whose immense pair of knockers were now completely splattered in spunk that roped off the bulging globes and onto the floor.

'Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell? Anyone home?' Diamond asked.

Sanddy shot Candi a wild and animated look, her eyes sparkling, 'fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Candi, looks like you broke him, you little whore!'

'Well that's no more than he did to my fucking asshole!' the blonde birthday girl retorted, as another bolt of cum splattered into her face.

That proved to be the last of Charles's seriously huge explosions, and after the torrent of semen that was being projected out of his pisshole diminished to a dribble that didn't cover the distance between them, Charles disengaged blankly from the two hot teen sluts on either side of him and staggered forwards to stand to the side of Candi, where his cock flexed a little to end up with the huge purple bell end hovering about six inches above the head of the beleaguered, spunk-drenched barely-eighteen year-old slut.

'Sir!' said Sanddy, moving towards her hung teacher, snapping her fingers in his face 'Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell!'

'AlFO aluminium monofluoride monoxide, AlF2 aluminium difluoride, AlF2O, aluminium difluoride oxide...' was all the response she could elicit. Ropes of semen still oozed from the science teacher's brawny, spent schlong onto Candi's head beneath.

No-one had any time to consider the implications of Charles's dreamy state, as there was a sudden explosion of movement as Robert rushed forwards to where Charles had been standing, let loose an incredible roar that started Diamond who was standing next to him and caused Sanddy to whirl around. True to the form that had been decreed, Robert balled his hands into fists and held them rigidly by his sides, not touching his inflated member, so hugely erect and tumescently bloated that every available millimetre of flesh and tissue was engorged to its absolute fullest potential, the gleaming, vein-covered rod bursting out of his pelvis like a baseball bat, and released a fusillade of spunk that drenched Candi once more.

'FUCKING! WHORE! SLUT! FUCK! YOU! FUCK! WHORE! SLUT! FUCK! YOU! SLUT! FUCK! WHORE! YOU! FUCKING! SLUT! BIG! TITTED! FUCKING! SLUT! TAKE! MY! LOAD!'

Every one of Robert's shouts was accompanied by a giant jerk of his throbbing, vein-roped monstercock as a jet of jizz splattered into Candi repeatedly. At each word, a thick geyser of semen jetted from the tip of Robert's cumslit, the aperture opening up to allow the gluey jet to spew volcanically from the domed head of his gigantic member. Once again, while her view was somewhat obscured by al the cum that had been splattered onto her, Candi's eyes were wild and blazing, an open-mouthed smile broadly plastered on her face as she saw Robert do what Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell had, projecting massive bursts of semen from his climaxing fucktool without even having to do so much touch it.

'Tell her what you really think, Robert, why don't you?' said Diamond dryly, grinning.

'Sweet talker,' added Laura, 'I can see why you fell for him Sanddy!'

'Soak her, stud,' was all Sanddy said, her attention drawn away from her science teacher and back to her boyfriend as his giant, bucking organ drenched the hot blonde slut on her knees, dousing her heaving, spherical tits with his load and glazing them with bubbly white goo as the dynamite vixen ran her hands feverishly over her curvaceous body as the cumbath continued.

'He's like a fucking fountain --' was all Candi could manage through the thick splats of spunk.

'Well, we teach them well here,' responded Laura, now fisting Ian's cock as she watched the display.

While Robert blitzed Candi with semen his aim was far from accurate, and his spasming cumtube sent bolts spurting over her eyes, hair, forehead, nose, mouth, chin, neck, belly and tits, nothing else was spared either, so that even Charles's dick, hanging over Candi's head, caught a few of his sticky loads, which arced over the topside of his veiny schlong, coating the top of the brawny tube before roping off the other side. Charles was still murmuring scientific formulae even as Robert's cumshot subsided and he stumbled to the side of Candi opposite to Charles.

TWWWACKKKK!!

Was the sound that was made as Robert smacked his cock horizontally over Candi's face, the huge schlong planted over her eyes, obscuring the top half of her face.

Clearly it was then Ian's turn.

The teacher appeared inbetween Sanddy and Diamond with two bottles of champagne, one in each hand.

'Get on all fours and twerk for me, whores,' he said, handing Laura a bottle.

Instantly, Sanddy and Diamond shot him filthy glances, dropped to their knees like obedient hookers and started to shake their assmeat like seasoned, talented stripper sluts, each whorish eighteen year old jiggling and popping their glutes and waggling their round, tanned booties at Ian.

Grinning as the stacked teenage hardbody schoolgirls brazenly flaunted their eye-popping curves for him, winking their assholes and making them gape enticingly as they waggled their domed glutes, Ian smiled at Laura, the signal for both of them to plant the champagne bottles blunt end first in Sanddy and Diamond's assholes. Both teachers entrenched the bottles in the rectums of their students, both of whom moaned and howled appreciatively. Neither stopped rotating their delicious rumps, even with the bottles sticking out of them.

Ian took his place standing between the pair of schoolgirls with their asses impaled on champagne bottles and stood in front of Candi, whose face was sandwiched between two monstercocks, both now laying on her face, each of the pulsing purple cockends over one of her eyes.

'Happy birthday, slut,' said Ian.

A plume of cum tore out of Ian's dick and fastened onto Candi's face that connected in an unbroken line of molten semen that lasted for about three seconds. When it was over, Candi's face, along with Robert and Charles's cockends, was coated in hot cum.

Twenty more of these salvoes, after which Candi was a molten statue, two cockends planted over her eyes, spunk roping off every inch of each of the lengths that they belonged to.

Ian stepped forwards and smacked his cock in the centre of Candi's face. Underneath the three cocks, he couldn't see it when he looked down at her.

12