School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey Candi,' said Sanddy, moving towards where she and Charles were standing, you want to see something cool?'

'Always, slut,' returned Candi, burbling more sticky white thick fluid from her chin that slid down the rope that hung off it.

'You just grab Charles's cock, like so...'

The teen whore demonstrated by grasping the science teacher's hulking, cum drooling fucktool in the slender digits of her hand, curling them around it.

'... and you say the magic word!'

But Sanddy said nothing to follow her expostulation.

'Huh?' said Candi, confused. Charles, glasses fogged, said nothing.

'What's the magic word, Charles?' Sanddy said theatrically. 'Two words actually...'

Candi bounced expectantly on Charles's horizontal prong, greasing her throbbing, slick cooch all over the root of the gigantic horsecock.

'Nnnnnn----nnnnnnnnnggggg!' Charles retorted.

'He doesn't want to play,' Sanddy told Candi. 'spoilsport!'

'Nnnnnn----nnnnnooooo!' Charles moaned.

'Ah well,' Sanddy pronounced, wickedly, 'it works just as well no matter who says it.'

The massive-titted teenage schoolgirl slut swung the monstrous cumtube round in the direction of Robert and Laura. With them in her sights, and while Ian throatfucked the enormously stacked eighteen-year old porn bimbo on her knees in front of him, Sanddy pressed her top teeth dramatically to her bottom lip.

'VVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...'

Charles groaned as if in mortal pain. Still clutching the newly-eighteen blonde fuckdoll that was bouncing lasciviously on his immense fuckstaff, he had nowhere to put his hands.

'VVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvv...'

Charles shuddered and his penis jolted.

'VVVVVVVvvvvv... - babe,' Sanddy suddenly broke off, teasing Charles with the exaggerated 'V' sounds she was making and addressed Robert casually, keeping Charles on the edge, precum cascading in ropes out of his smooth crown, the thick ropes pattering on the sand. 'Babe, you don't mind if I tease the shit out of Charles until his fucking horsecock explodes, do you? I mean, why would you mind that?'

At this question, Laura curved a smile and arched an eyebrow at Robert.

'And, like, you don't mind if I jack his fuckpipe -- because it's going to spray jizz everywhere -- and if I send a bit of his joy juice in your direction?'

'NNNNgggggg...' now Robert was groaning like Charles at his girlfriend's slutty query.

'I mean you won't be upset if a big, fat, thick, juicy rope of cum smacks against your big, hard cock, wouldn't you?'

Sanddy rubbed her thumb all over the glossy head of Charles's leaking tool as she pointed the muscular fuckrod at her boyfriend's distended schlong.

'He's your teacher, I don't want to make things uncomfortable between you...'

Laura Hart extended her hand and took long luxurious strokes of her student's foot and a half long monster pussy-crushing meatstick, 'it's a big fucking target, I don't really see how you could miss...'

'Oh fuck it,' Sanddy announced, 'it's too fucking easy if I touch this fucking thing...' and the buxom teen whore released her hand from her teacher's rigid fuckstalk, her hand still attached to the sprouting prong by a gluey film of precum that hung from the pillar of meat. She laughed as it roped off her wrist.

'Now Charles,' Sanddy continued, 'I don't think your horsecock it pointed quite as accurately as it could be, is it?'

Charles groaned, but obeyed the implicit command, shuffling his feet so that his monstercock, jutting, brawny, leaking, was levelled at Robert. Candi was edging Charles along, sliding her silky pussy lips over the top of his shaft, the thick bulging veins of the teacher's schlong rubbing her sensitive clit. Laura Hart grinned, clicked her tongue, and hefted Robert's dick, waggling it up and down in the air. She slid her hand slowly all the way to the root of the student's penis and grasped it so the veins and tissues bloated.

Sanddy put her mouth close to Charles's ear.

'Dr...' she began.

'Nnnnnnngggg...nnnnnnn...' was all Charles could say.

'V----vvv----viiiiiix...' Sanddy continued, teasing Charles further. Candi's eyes were boggling out of her sockets with glee.

'X... x... x...' Sanddy whispered, enunciating each letter as fully as possible. 'It's a triple, "x", right?' she asked casually of Laura.

'O yeah,' said the bimbo bombshell, 'it's a triple X alright.'

'V-I-X-X-X-E-N...' Sanddy spelled out.

'Sinclair,' came the word from an unexpected source. It was Ian.

The pause meant that everyone had time to turn their head towards Ian, who had pulled his monstrous tubesteak from Diamond's mouth, the colossal member still connected to the porn queen's plump, thick lips by a bubbly belt of frothy drool.

'I hear it works just as well no matter who says it,' Ian said.

At that there was a weird gargling sound that came from inside Charles's throat. His face went incredibly red and flushed, his glasses already fogged. Then one of the lenses in his glasses cracked.

An enormous plume of smooth, white cum shot in a stream out of his gaping cumslit, the long beam of spunk projecting in an extended jet, the force of which caused the science teacher's dick to vibrate up and down in the air as it sprayed out.

The cum rope fizzed through the air and struck the student's extended member even as the spray weaved a little through the air. The effect was heavy white ropes of jizz splattering all over the muscular, veinily bulging horsecock in a zigzag effect all over the gleaming flesh of Robert's meatstick, like mustard on a hotdog. Laura ran her tongue around her mouth and licked her lips she felt the impact on the monstrous dong she was holding and watched the laces of spunk accumulate, almost in stripes inch after inch down Robert's heavy, throbbing length, gleaming droplets of the pearly juice threading downwards from each point of contact on the underside of the throbbing tool.

'Bullseye.' Sanddy, said with satisfaction.

'O fuck,' said Robert, through clenched teeth, the monster-titted PE teacher grinning beside him as the sticky white lines glazed along his angrily throbbing dong started to dribble down and bleed into each other.

'You've got a gorgeous cock, Robert, but it sure is prettier dripping with another man's goo...' Laura said.

A few heavy droplets of spunk dribbled from the tip of Charles's behemoth schlong that pattered around Sanddy's stripper sandals. 'Fuck yeah', the teen said, biting her lip, 'doesn't take much to make you spunk your fat load all over teenage stud horsecock, does it Sir?'

Candi giggled, humping her pussy on the root of Charles's cock, her arms around his neck, driving her slick tongue into his ear, as Charles's gigantic tool discharged another heavy rope of semen, this one draping in a voluminous line of heavy, oozing cream all over Robert's smooth, gleaming cocktip. A silken rope of Charles's pure white spunk dangled from the curved hood of Robert's bloated monster stalk.

'Fucking whore...' Robert mumbled as another serving of Charles's hot cum ladled over his cock.

'Now Robert, that's no way to talk about Dr Vixxxen Sinclair,' Sanddy announced, with a sidelong glance at Charles, 'Oooooops!'

The other one of Charles's lenses cracked.

A gout of high-pressure semen belched voluminously from Charles's shuddering bell end that splattered drenchingly against Robert's glistening fuckstick and spangled it with a gleaming spray of ball batter that sent thick strands of goo cascading from it in haywire twirls and glinting droplets. The length of the teen's schlong was soaked in a molten surge of spunk. Even Sanddy was shocked.

'Nnnnggg...' groaned Robert, 'shit... it's so... fucking... so fucking...'

Sanddy's eyes were wide open in expectation. Her jaw to was agape.

'So fucking...' Robert continued. He looked down at the molten spunk saturated cock that protruded in front of him. He swallowed. 'Hot...' he said.

'O...' Sanddy said. She stuck her tongue in her cheek.

Robert looked vacantly and helplessly at Sanddy. 'You fucking whore,' he told his girlfriend as another wet splatter of heavy spunk slopped against his jutting prong with a squelch, Charles once again the culprit, the teacher groaning loudly.

Sanddy stuck her tongue out, produced two middle fingers and held them up at the side of her face, addressing Robert: 'that's why you love me, bitch!'

Robert jacked his monster dong with his pc muscle, gasping, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, the thick, cable-like sinews at the base of trunk knotting where they connected the gigantic log of vascular flesh to his lower abdomen and sticking out as they branched together, the nodding of the monstrous shaft replicating the motion of his tongue as it hung over his chin. His big, eighteen inch cum-cannon bucked up and down in front of him as Charles's huge nuts clenched six feet away and his glistening horsecock distributed yet another smooth, silky white spewing spray of semen all over Robert's dick and balls that collided messily with the turgid organ.

Laura waited for Robert's jacking, bucking dick to begin an upstroke and then swiftly released her grip from the base of the giant prong and held her palm out flat above it, parallel with Robert's waist. The ascending tube of flesh contacted against her hand, smacking against it, the buxom whore's motion stopping the massive schlong dead in the air. The movement had the effect of sending the long tail of elastically bouncing cum that was hanging from the fist-sized crown of the student's horsecock flying upwards into the air after it detached itself from the smooth rounded tip of Robert's penis.

The errant rope of Charles's sticky cum was launched airborne, turning over and over itself as it lassoed across the room, whereupon it descended, landing with a splat on its downward arc right on the glossy crown of Ian's protruding meatstick.

Ian looked down at it, then at Laura.

12