School for Scandal Redux Pt. 02

Story Info
A reworking of School for Scandal.
6.4k words
4.64
10.8k
12

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

This is a reworking of the original School for Scandal story. Much of this has been written in collaboration with the excellent Gunde who receives my gracious thanks for being such a stalwart contributor.

A brief disclaimer: this story caters towards the following kinks: huge cocks, big tits, cock-enhancement, voluminous cumshots, superhuman stamina.

All characters in this story are over 18.

Standing perfectly still in the equally still studio, right in the middle of the abandoned, modestly cum-painted set depicting a doctor's surgery, Ian was transfixed by what was happening between his legs. He would have considered the unlikely turn that his life had taken over the course of the last half-hour, ever since he'd arrived at the school, but his throbbing cock had seized his attention completely. As he stood there, watching his member pulse obscenely, its fat head wavering softly in the air as it seemed to be pushed further away from his body and growing thicker before his very eyes, he realized something. The pounding sensation that he'd begun to experience once he'd swallowed the cupful of pills wasn't coming from his heart, as he'd previously thought. Instead, it originated between his legs, in his cock and in his scrotum, and spread its way up through his stomach all the way to his chest. Releasing a throaty groan, Ian could feel his head starting to spin at the curious spectacle of his balls actually seeming to move inches closer to the floor as his ballsack expanded until it was touching against his thighs.

Then, the clatter of voices brought him back to the present. The class that he was supposed to teach had now joined him in the studio. As he began to turn his head towards them, the sound of their voices died off abruptly and the room was once again filled with a dense silence.

Standing a few feet inside the door to the studio were three scantily clad girls, all of them recognizable to Ian from the poster that the impish Nurse Pennyweather had showed him and all of them sporting stunned expressions which only grew more vivid as Ian acted on reflex by turning towards the newcomers.

Placed between the two other women and about half a foot in front of them was the girl, or drop-dead gorgeous vixen rather, who the poster had announced was playing the role of Bottom. Even with her ass, which had looked so epic in that frustratingly small picture, facing away from him, Bottom was a sight for sore eyes. Blessed with bronzed, unblemished skin that seemed to have a lustre all on its own, Bottom had caramel-coloured hair that fell in wavy tresses down the sides of her head and onto her back, with a few wayward ones hanging in over her high cheekbones, drawing his attention towards her cute nose, baby blue eyes and full, juicy lips.

Dressed in-character, Bottom was only wearing black wet-look leggings and matching black fuck-me heels, so there was nothing in place to obscure the etched musculature of her stomach or the manner in which her huge, perfectly spherical tits stood proud on her chest and were capped by dark, tiny nipples that grew visibly stiffer as she took in the forceful throbbing of Ian's expanding cock with an air of silent reverie about her.

As impressive as Bottom's rack was though, it was dwarfed by the truly gargantuan tits that were sticking out far past her left arm, and which belonged to the blonde bombshell portraying Titania. Ian had always been of the opinion that a set of tits actually could be too big, that once a woman's chest reached a certain proportion it would start to look distended and freakish. But Titania's knockers forced him to re-examine that opinion and quickly toss it aside as a just silly prejudice. While her boobs were truly and unequivocally huge, they were perfectly round in shape, making her appear like any other extremely busty, sexy woman, only more so. As for her outfit, it was identical to the poster, but that hadn't quite been able to do justice to how the cream-coloured corset, shiny white thong and boots and gloves that matched the teeny garment clinging to her crotch went along with her lushly tanned skin and golden-blonde hair, in which a tiara was fitted.

And finally, there was Fuck, wearing an outfit that made her resemble a perverted version of Tinker Bell. She had see-through wings fitted to the back of her dress, which made her look like the fairy from Barrie's classic. There though, the similarities ended, since Tinker Bell's dress wasn't made from a glossy black material and hadn't had its neck- and hemlines cut so as to leave both a pair of massive boobs and a bald, juicing and vividly pink little slit completely exposed. Nor was the bronzed, black-haired babe's outfit complete with the dress. It also consisted of a pair of boots, identical to Titania's save for being glistening black in colour. And finally, though Ian wasn't sure that this was really meant to be part of the costume, a thick rope of what looked like cum was dangling down from Fuck's chin, swaying about softly and almost reaching down to the point where her tits were exploding out over the top of her scandalously skimpy dress. There, a thick web of thin strands of cum had formed inside the cleavage of her bare chest, with the left one of her small, caramel-coloured nipples being adorned with a gob of cum that stuck to it, but not the areola. Finally, a second rope of cum were dangling down from between her swollen pussy lips, swinging between her long, toned legs and almost reaching her knees.

Of the half-dozen young men who were supposed to be part of the play, there was no sign.

Once again acting purely on reflexes, Ian moved both his hands to his cock in a utterly pointless attempt to cover up the most private part of his anatomy. Needless to say, he failed completely at that, but the fact that both his hands were now placed against the underside of his increasingly ginormous fuckpiece did have a few unintended side-effects. Firstly, it increased the force with which Ian's member was pulsing. Secondly, it caused precum to start pouring out of his pisshole onto his cockhead and further onto the trunk of his vein-ridged organ. Thirdly, it got some varying reactions from the sexy trio in front of him. Titania simply stood there, gawping at how absolutely colossal Ian's cock appeared as it dwarfed his hands. Bottom looked ready to swoon, and Fuck let out a slutty giggle that was back up by an equally slutty grin.

'You... you're our new teacher?' Titania asked, hopefully, as she began to saunter closer to Ian.

'Substitute teacher, actually,' Ian replied, and he could have sworn that the sight of Titania's epic whoppers made his cock grow even faster.

'Huge-dicked super-stud, actually,' Fuck joined the conversation with a cheerfully slutty remark as she too began to move closer to Ian.

'I.... I want that monstercock inside me!' Bottom exclaimed with wanton lust as she followed her two friends' example.

'You want it in your ass, don't you...' Titania asked, seemingly completely earnest.

'Uh-huh,' Bottom nodded, before locking eyes with Ian and biting her lip.

'I want to find out just how fucking big that thing is,' Fuck said, and began to look around inside the studio, muttering 'there has to be some measuring tape in here somewhere...' as she went about the task that she'd just set herself with single-minded determination.

'Uh,' Ian began, having plenty of excuses for his current light stammer, 'the rest of your class...'

'The boys are outside,' Titania helpfully explained as she positioned herself by Ian's side, 'being prepped by Nurse P.'

As if on cue, a wet noise could be heard from outside, almost loud enough to make the wall nearest the corridor shake.

'So it's just you and us,' Bottom said as she positioned herself directly in front of the thick, domed crown of Ian's cock. Her new position allowed him to get a getter look at how her leggings looked painted-on, easily revealing the shape of her labia underneath it. That, along with Titania placing a hand on the base of his quaking schlong, made Ian release a guttural groan, along with a hefty discharge of prejizz that shot out of his cock and raced forwards a few inches before colliding with Bottom's midsection to the sound of a wet, booming 'SPLAT!'

'FUCK!' Bottom shrieked, her face twisted into a vividly excited smile as she tried to crane her neck enough to allow her to look past her huge boobs at how her stomach was coated with Ian's precum, a few specks of which had spurted upwards onto the underside of her glorious knockers.

'Found it!' Fuck cried out, and looked up from behind the bed, a measuring tape in her hand and a startled, though increasingly horny, expression on her face as she took in how Bottom's midriff was glistening wet with Ian's clear, sticky prejizz.

'Throw it here!' Bottom said, dropping onto her haunches in front of Ian while he was busy moaning at how Titania had begun to move her hand up and down over the base of his cock while leaning in to let her colossal boobs rub against his side while she kissed his neck.

'Fuck you, Becca, I found it!' Fuck replied, though she was still smiling.

'Girls, girls! There's enough cock for both of you!' Titania said, pumping her wrist in an effort to waggle Ian's fuckpiece at them, but finding it too heavy for her to manhandle with just one hand.

'Isn't... isn't that right, Mr...?' Titania asked Ian.

'Mr. White,' Ian only just managed to reply before Titania drove her head forwards and caught him in a kiss on the lips, soon having her tongue inside his mouth as she kissed him passionately while continuing to caress his throbbing, tumescent fucktool.

While he did his best to respond to Titania's kiss, Ian became extremely aware of two sets of slender hands grasping hold of his fuckmast, and could feel the measuring tape be stretched out along the top of his cock, one hand holding it in place at its base while the tape was slowly rolled towards his cockend. Extremely turned-on, if slightly confused, by what was happening to him, Ian released a fat blast of precum that made his cock sway and could hear someone, most likely Bottom, shriek with excitement. Another ample release of transparent precum followed when he took the chance to get a first feel of Titania's tits, an act which brought him in mind of a squirrel trying to grope a watermelon. This time, the excited shriek sounded slightly different.

'Fuck me!' Bottom cried out, a short time later, once the whole of the measuring tape was laid out across the top of Ian's dick, 'His cock is sixteen inches long...'

Titania groaned hard and lustfully into Ian's mouth, then broke off the kiss, allowing him the opportunity to look at Bottom and Fuck, both of whom were on their knees in front of his cock, sending him sexy smiles with their faces glistening with his precum.

'It's very nice to meet you, Mr. White,' Bottom said, 'I'm Becca Bootie.'

'And I'm Faye Fokker,' Fuck said, matching Becca's smile, 'And you're as big as our male lead!'

'Girls...' A breathless Titania whispered.

'Yeah, that fucking monstercock is so sexy I was creaming myself just looking at it,' Becca said as she and Faye kept looking up at Ian's face, meeting his gaze.

'GIRLS!' Titania cried out, her voice having a tinge of desperation about it before it faded away to be barely more than a whisper again, 'he's still growing...'

Becca and Faye steered their attention back to Ian's dick. Faye batted her eyes at what she was seeing, and Becca dropped her jaw. Through sheer chance, it was as Becca's mouth was wide-open that Ian unleashed another voluminous jet of precum, and a gargled sort of noise came from Becca as her maw was filled to the brim with Ian's prejizz, giving her a first sampling of its taste and texture.

Apparently, Faye wanted a taste of it too, because she raced to plant a kiss on Becca's lips, and soon the two 18-year olds were moaning contentedly as they swapped Ian's precum back and forth between them, swallowing small gulps of it as more of it ended up spilling onto their chins and raining down onto their boobs.

'I'm Titania, by the way,' Titania said to Ian, continuing her slow, purposeful caressing of his cock and cooing happily when her actions caused more of his prejizz to burst out onto Becca's and Faye's faces.

'I know,' Ian groaned.

'No, that's really my name... Titania Titts,' Titania explained.

'It's like this,' Titania continued when she saw the quizzical look that Ian offered her, 'Mom's got huge tits, and dad's always been a Shakespeare fanatic.'

'So they named you Titania?' Ian asked, his voice quite unsteady as a result of Titania, Becca and Faye now all using one hand each to slowly jerk his cock, 'Your dad's a Shakespeare fanatic named Titts?'

'Oh no, I got mum's surname, my brother got my dad's,' Titania said.

'What's your dad's surname then?' Ian asked, his current situation meaning that he simply went along with whatever topic that happened to present itself.

'Woodcock.'

'...'

'Anyway, Mr. White, it's really good that you're here,' Titania said, changing the topic of the conversation.

'I'll say,' Faye quit smooching Becca for long enough to chime in.

'Because you see, Grant is sick today, he's got a light fever,' Titania continued on.

'Who is Grant?' Ian asked, only now realising that he was still standing with one hand pressed against Titania's left breast. He didn't remove it from there.

'Grant plays Boneron, who is king of the faeries and my loving husband in our play,' Titania said.

'And who seduces me and fucks my sexy ass, even though I'm just a simple human girl,' Becca rejoined the conversation.

'And who stretches my every hole and covers me with his cum, because I'm his loyal, naughty servant Fuck,' Faye said.

'Right,' Ian groaned, and a long bolt of precum sailed past Becca's and Faye's heads to land in the bed left behind by the previous production.

'So we really need someone to play Boneron for our dress rehearsal,' Titania said.

'Someone handsome,' Becca added.

'Someone with a really, REALLY big cock,' Faye finished off.

Shocked, surprised and startled though he might have been, Ian still had an inkling as to whom they were referring to.

'But girls...' said Ian, helplessly, the trio of horny teenage sluts around him really beginning to make his engorged fuckpiece stir even more than it already was doing, 'I'm your teacher...'

'Ohhh,' said Titania, biting her lip and looking at Ian as if he was the cutest puppy in the world, 'that's so sweet and innocent...'

'Everything we're not,' remarked Faye wryly, starting to use her gloved hand to toy with the gooey, translucent ropes of precum that were pouring from Ian's cockend, the flared head of his muscular monster missile looking increasingly angry as it pointed again towards Becca's midriff. Her waist was extremely narrow, trim, and noticeably muscle-ripped, but that feature widened dramatically into luscious hips and an awe-inspiring ass-bomb that jutted behind her that Ian hadn't properly observed yet.

'Sir,' said Becca, 'teachers fuck us, like, all the time,' the caramel blonde's blue eyes widened as she pronounced the exaggerated 'all' in the sentence.

'It's kind of the point of the school, sir,' Titania put in helpfully, resuming her new favourite occupation of jacking Ian's cock with long, firm strokes, luxuriating in the steel-hardness of the member in her hand and making sure to spread the discharge of precum all over the silken flesh of Ian's cock.

'Like, how do you think I ended up like this, sir?' Faye asked, raising her eyebrows as it were the most obvious thing in the world and directing her gaze downwards so that Ian once more saw how the thick rope of cum that still dangled off her chin ticked back and forth like a pendulum, and how her gleaming tits that poked above her vinyl dress were webbed with lines of cum. 'We've just had RE with Mr Morton...'

Ian blinked, 'your RE teacher came in your face?'

'And how!' Faye giggled, 'fucker came like a god damn fire extinguisher. And all because I forgot my pencil!'

'On purpose,' put in Titania.

'For the millionth time,' added Becca.

'But girls,' Ian remarked, for some reason still clinging to the idea that this was all some terrible setup, windup, or scam, although recognising that his protestations were more feeble all the time, 'I can't act in the play... I don't have a script...'

'Who the fuck needs a script when you've got sixteen inches of pussy rocket right here?' said Becca, with a wink. The volley of precum that smacked into her sculptured abdominal muscles to greet her remark almost winded her. Ian looked down in shock at what his massive cock had just done, and at the way that Becca's ripped stomach was now totally plastered in gleaming goo that was sliding slowly down her flawless flesh like waves of transparent caramel.

'Be fair, Bootie,' said Titania, 'i think it's a bit bigger than than, actually. Thing is this measure isn't big enough to take in the size of Sir's cock.'

'It's fucking eighteen inches long if it's a centimetre,' Faye put in. 'I have an eye for these things...'

'Eighteen inches is fucking ridiculous,' Becca announced flatly.

'Redongulous, I think you mean,' Said Titania, 'like a fucking horsecock...'

'Titania...' Ian said.

'Tits, please sir,' said Titania brightly, 'everyone calls me Tits,'

'Tits,' said Ian, unable to tear his eyes from the sight of Becca slathering his clear, gluey fluid into her tight stomach muscles and over the lower circumference of her huge, perfectly round knockers, 'are you at least able to tell me what... Nurse Pennyweather has done to me?'

'Turned your megacock into a monstercock would be my guess, sir,' said the monsterboobed blonde, 'but remember I'm just an eighteen year old schoolgirl and in no way qualified to give a proper medical opinion.'

'Of course,' said Ian.

'But speaking from experience,' Tits continued, while she continued to stroke his shaft, 'experience that comes with fucking and sucking your way through a forest of dozens of cocks every day, I'd say that you had responded unusually well to the enhancement medication that all the boys and male staff take here, and that you're well on the way to being the biggest stud in this fucking school right now.'

'The medication makes penis growth possible...?'

'Not just possible, but inevitable,' said Faye.

'And essential,' continued Becca, punctuating her sentence by sticking the tip of her precum-coated finger in her mouth and sucking on it with a slick, ostentatious sound.

'And this... fluid...?' wondered Ian.

'Precum, silly!' said Titania.

'Definitely precum,' Becca agreed, still sucking on her finger and sending Ian a scalding look.

'Come on, sir,' said Titania, 'don't play innocent with us...' with that she grasped Ian's massive fuckpiece and hefted it upwards, her breath caught in admiration as she raised the monstrous mast of throbbing, cast-iron flesh until it pressed against Ian's own abdomen. Then, swiftly, she wrapped the tape-measure around it in a rudimentary noose around the pink shaft just beneath the wildly protruding, mushroom-shaped head, and then, without warning, whipped the tape measure downwards. Ian's cock plunged down, projecting down as it swung beneath his legs, the erect member the suddenly swinging straight back upwards to entrench itself, accompanied with a loud, wet, sticky SPLOTCH!!!! sound, directly in Becca's wet-look legging covered snatch, the fat head buried in the shiny black fabric between the teenager's heavenly legs, the fat tip of the crown almost penetrating the slutty little minx's splayed vulva.

'We all know you want to fuck Becca...' Tits finished, whispering the sentence in Ian's ear and sending a sensuous thrill racing through him.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12