School for Scandal Redux Pt. 06

Story Info
A reworking of School for Scandal.
4k words
4.5
4.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Ian hadn't been especially paying attention after he left the gym, behind him, the lesson not really concluding in a particularly professional manner at all. If anything, it was still in full swing, with something of an orgy developing amongst the students, a melee of cocksucking, assfucking, baseball bats being driven enthusiastically in and out of teenage assholes, a shocking amount of tanned, glistening flesh on undulating display, the huge tits of the female students bouncing.

All that, and with the school bell ringing to signify the end of the period, Laura got up from where she had been on her knees in front of the hung supply teacher, his monstrously inflated cock sticking out way over her shoulder, released both of his girthy testicles from her mouth, the pair of large, ripe balls spilling sloppily from her pumped-up lips, and stood. Ian had been able to feel Laura's firm, ballooning tits pressing into his chest as she faced him.

'That's the break bell. Congratulations, stud, you survived your third lesson,' Laura said, immediately transferring her attention the gigantic behemoth of a penis that was pointing past her hip, stroking it sensually.

'What's next?' said Ian, still stunned by the gorgeous beauty that was sliding her hand around the ridged length of his dick, the sultry, boobed whore eye-fucking him as she did so.

'Now I think I'll have a bit of a job keeping you all to myself for breaktime. By the time word from this class gets out about you, we'll have an army of slutty little female students banging on the staff door.'

Ian gulped, and cast an eye over to where the gorgeous fitness whore Andrea was on her knees, her hands pressing her huge tits up as a target, while three male students with thick prongs clustered around her, each wringing their cocks, cradling their throbbing nutsacks and clenching their teeth as they got ready to surrender their loads all over the brunette's face and jugs.

'Looks like things are wrapping up here,' said Miss Hart, as the first beam of cum projected out of one of the teenage boys' monolithic cocks and plastered Andrea in the face, which made the ripped, teenage student whore emit an orgasmic moan as her nose and cheeks were splattered with a long line of thick cum that went all across her face, roped off her chin and dangled off her jawline.

'I think we'd better beat a hasty retreat before any of this lot decide they want to extend their lesson into breaktime with you,' said Laura.

'Can they be trusted to put the equipment away?' Ian asked, noting how Fuckey was attempting to coerce another student to fit her baseball bat up Foxy's asshole in tandem with her own.

His gaze returned Laura just before the insertion was achieved. Laura just looked at him.

'What?' said Ian.

'You've got the biggest dick I've ever seen, but you've got a lot to learn, Ian.'

With that, the two teachers processed out of the gym, with the carnival of debauch still riotously taking place behind them. And so it was that Ian was looking solely at Laura as she opened the double door to the gym, the mega-titted blonde whore drooling slobber onto her jutting jugs as she did so, wholly for Ian's benefit.

'All the same,' Ian was saying, 'I think it would be best if made some effort to find Miss Taylor. After all, I am on supply here, and I'm sure there'll be another lesson that she wants me to cover after this one. Where do you think we can find her?'

At that point, his dick, ever leading the way, hard and pointing horizontally from him, went splat, head-first into poking into the ass of the Head of Supply, which Laura, delightedly, catching her boss unaware as she was bent over in front of them, was only too keen to encourage.

A swift push from her, and Ian gasped and looked forwards, his view torn from the glorious blonde superslut, to where his monstercock was lodged firmly into an absolutely divine posterior, with two huge, round, smooth cheeks parted and his meatstick plunged into an incredibly tight rosebud asshole.

Gina turned her head around, eyes craning, looking past her shoulder to see, behind her, Ian White, the supply teacher she had been looking for, with what looked like a ridged, flesh-coloured baseball bat sticking out in front of him that was prodding into her anus.

'Fuck!' gasped Gina in surprise, still not able to get a particularly good view on what was happening behind her. Her ass felt like it was being destroyed. Laura Hart soon appeared at her shoulder, the monster-titted PE teacher almost completely naked except for platform-soled stripper shoes and dripping with cum.

'Talk of the devil!' said Laura, pleased to have her superior anally transfixed by the stud's monstercock. It took a lot of inches to make Gina Taylor look like she was in trouble. 'Gina, Mr White was just looking for you!'

'Well I was looking for him!' panted Gina through gritted teeth, panting, eyes wide in a paroxysm of nervous delight as she felt her tight rosebud asshole radically being enlarged into a wide diameter by the pure monstercock that was beginning its journey into her bowels.

'Oh fuck,' said Ian to Laura, flexing his cock, and seeing the brawny slab of meat throb, 'such a tight ass.'

'Oh yeah,' said Laura, immediately turning her eyes towards the studly, inhumanly endowed supply teacher, 'she does have a nice booty, doesn't she? I bet you can't wait to tear that shit up, right honey?'

Ian took the initiative and reached his hand forward to grip the ridiculously small pleated plaid schoolgirl skirt that was currently flapping uselessly on the top of Gina's lower back, using it as a rudimentary harness as he pulled her closer to him.

'I think we need to have a little talk about our new recruit, Miss Taylor,' said Laura, taking her index and middle finger together and using them to 'walk' from Gina's firm, round, peachy buttocks onto the top of Ian's hulking, brawny member that was rooted in her splayed anus.

'Oh my goooooooood...' said Gina through gritted teeth, 'what the fuck is that... what the fuck is that that's up my asssssss...?'

Laura smiled wickedly as she drooled slobber all over Ian's shaft, 'that, my dear, is the biggest, hardest, longest, prime-grade piece of one hundred percent monstercock I've ever seen in my life. All eighteen inches of it.'

'Her asshole's too tight,' said Ian through a grimace as he pushed his hip forwards and his muscular, sleet-girder thick cock buckled slightly as it tried to force its way further up Gina's anal passage.

'H-how can that be possible?' stammered Gina, 'eighteen inches?'

'Oh you've never had eighteen inches up there, huh?' said Laura, 'you should come and take one of my PE lessons sometime, we've got this great thing going on with a vat of lube and a set of baseball bats...'

Gina's eyes were wide open and they were rolling around in her head at the intrusion. Was it really possible that Ian's dick had grown to this size during the morning lessons?

'Really I just want to thank you for bringing Ian into the fold,' Laura continued, performatively ignoring the gorgeous blonde slut's disquiet, 'I don't know how you found him, but I really think Mr White is going to be a top addition to the staff here.'

'I don't know what you mean, Laura, he's only on supply-'

At this, Laura winked at Ian, and patted him on the torso.

'Fucking smash her, stud!' she winked and threw her head back and laughed, as Ian, groaning, strained even harder to insert his massive, over-sized dong into Gina's anal passage, her tight cinnamon ring widening and his enormous, veiny length buckling as the monstrous, first-sized head became lodged more firmly inside it.

'Fuuuuuuck!' cried Gina, 'my ass... MY ASS!!!! Laura, he's fucking destroying my ass!'

'Well that's the thing, Gina,' said Laura, leaning back in towards the vicinity of the whimpering Head of Supply's ear and theatrically whispering, 'I think Ian might well deserve a full-time-position here.'

Ian grunted once more, curled his lip, and rammed another inch of thick cockmeat into the blonde slut's ass.

'- Would you say there was an opening...?' Laura continued.

Gina gritted her teeth, while Laura looked up at Ian and winked conspiratorially, waggling her tongue at him in a whoreishly lascivious manner with such abandon that a lace of drool dripped from the end of it. Ian slid another inch of his penis into the asshole that he was so unexpectedly penetrating, his massively jacked and hugely engorged, rigidly straight and thickly erect cock enlarging the perimeter of the big-titted blonde slut's ringpiece disphorically, the ring of muscles ballooning in a six-inch diameter O to accommodate the intrusion of his throbbing, pulsing tubesteak.

'Please Laura please, please God no...' Gina was begging Laura, her eyes wide as she still tried to sneak looks back over her shoulder, 'I've been told he's fucking massive, like eighteen inches huge and I'm not sure I'm ready, I'm just not -- omygodohmygodohmygod --' at this point Ian was forcing another inch of his distended monster schlong into her stretched anal cavity -- 'Laura please, I'm begging you, I've never had that size before.'

'No-one has ever had that size before around here,' announced Laura triumphantly, 'isn't that the point? About time we tried to be the best we could be in this school, don't you think Gina?'

Gina Taylor's eyes were squeezed tight as Ian groaned and managed to lodge another inch of thick dickmeat into her bowels, her round, globular glutes jiggling as her legs turned to jelly, her guts being rearranged past anything resembling their previous configuration and being reshaped around the clublike protrusion of steel-hard, hot dickbrawn that was being slowly threaded through her radically distended anus, her asshole stretched to the size of a cd disc around the throbbing pillar of meat.

Suddenly the door to the gym swung open behind the trio, cutting off the reintroduction of the head of supply and the new teacher swiftly, and with all the attendant noise, excitement, and hullaballo of students spilling out of the end of class.

'Fuuuuuuuuck!' came one excited voice, 'Miss Taylor is getting analised!'

'Mr White! Mr White!'

There was a clamour of voices all around Ian in the corridor. For Ian it was more than a little distracting, his massive pussy missile invading the asshole of the delectable blonde whore with football-sized tits in front of him, but he wasn't so focused that he didn't look around to see the commotion.

Chief among his antagonists was Trixie 'Foxy' Fox, the chestnut-haired teen bombshell slut with the sleeve tattoo and the slashed hot pink crop-top that her round, smooth, bulging cans were bursting out of. She waddled up the corridor and turned, presenting her derriere to Ian, her long, fishnet pantyhose clad legs with shiny black PVC above-the-knee boots with eight-inch heels and platform soles held perfectly straight as she clasped her hand to cup one side of her ass open.

'Look!' the teenager declared, 'Cookie went overboard!'

'Fuck...' groaned Ian. The pornified schoolgirl whore resembled a stool. There was one baseball bat hanging out of her quim, which was split open, the bat lodged nearly halfway up it, and not one but two further bats sticking out of her massively, gapingly opened ass. Foxy pouted, her head over her shoulder, and performed a delicate, experimental twerk in Ian's direction. The wooden implements clattered and clacked against each other, the long handles of the bats waving in the air.

'Personally I think I deserve extra credit,' said Cookie, batting her eyelashes at Ian, her finger innocently poised in her mouth, 'that lot wasn't easy to fit up there.'

'I think if anyone deserves extra credit, it's me,' protested Foxy, pouting even more demonstrably as she rolled her booty to wave the stack of thick wooden sticks entrenched in her nether regions. Finally, slowly, the bat that was stuck in her pussy dripped from the slick entrance, the thick girth of the batting instrument oozing out of the folds of her cunt, a gripping sheath of membrane from her vulva giving way as it clattered on the corridor floor between her legs.

'Girls, you all do,' Ian decided.

Gina howled as Ian wrenched his monstercock from the Head of Supply's asshole, the thick squelching sound of a released vacuum echoing down the corridor as the substitute teacher slung his meatstick around. Laura opened her lips into a luscious, satisfied 'O' shape almost as wide as the gaping rectal aperture that gaped from Miss Taylor's behind, and quickly slid her palms and fingers around the smoothly bulging, tanned curves of assmeat, holding her colleagues wide-open backdoor open.

Ian turned, let his bouncing dick settle from where it was wobbling crazily in front of him and seized the handles of the bats that protruded from the brunette bombshell's anal passage, yanking both out with a concerted simultaneous tug. The teenage whore's rectal opening was yawningly exposed for a fraction of a second before Ian connected the gargantuan head of his monstrous schlong, slickly glinting and precum-lubed to the schoolgirl's butthole, where it nestled with a soft plopping sound before the supply teacher thrust his hips forwards and rooted the entire foot-and-a-half column of angrily throbbing dickbrawn into the big-titted slut's booty in a single sliding thrust that saw him hilt the monster member completely until his abdomen slapped against her curvaceous rump.

Foxy made a tiny sound that sounded like 'Eep.' Her eyes crossed and rolled slowly back into her head, and then her body convulsed with a squirting orgasm that meant Ian had to keep strict hold of her frame. Cookie, eyes gleaming and smiling widely, settled down on her knees next to them to better view the spectacle.

'That's how you take a foot and a half monstercock in your ass, Gina,' commented Laura, 'fancy you getting shown up by a student...'

Ian was minded to show Laura exactly what she had been missing, and furiously jackhammered his enormous, foot-and a half length into Foxy's soft bowels through her enlarged asshole. She simply squirted messily as her body lost all co-ordination and succumbed to the brutal pounding, a curtain of spewing pussy juice cascading endlessly from her spasming quim onto the floor of the corridor. Ian let go of her trim, lithe torso and grasped her arms behind her in a firm grip and held her there as he hammered his penis deep into her bowels again and again, throwing his veined monster again and again into her guts as he pulverised her teenage insides. Then, dropping her unceremoniously, he withdrew his drooling monstercock from her ass and turned to Cookie, the raging throbbing and pulsating tube of meaty brawn glistening as it flashed in the air before Ian shoved it down Cookie's open, wide, astonished throat, hardly losing a beat before he grasped the slut with the pink hair and undercut in both his hands and wrenched her head towards his groin, the whoreish schoolgirl's eyes bulging like a cartoon as he impaled her face on his massive prong. As with Foxy's ass, 'Fuckey's' throat was invaded with a single, uninterrupted piston of muscular bullcock sliding down it which slid firmly down her gullet and made her slender throat bulge to twice its size.

Ian wasted no more time than he had to, face-fucking the little porno schoolgirl slut vigorously, the big-titted student bimbo choking down the intrusive megacock with an impressive cacophony of sounds, as Foxy groggily got to her knees next to the pair.

'Now girls, this is what you call extra credit!' said Ian, pulling his schlong from Cookie's throat and waving it in front of their beleaguered, astonished and captivated, boggle-eyed faces, the log of fuckmeat gleaming as its throbbing veins made it pulsate even as the muscular core's ridged tissues and heavy brawn inflated it monstrously. As he fisted his iron hard dick, the brunette fitness slut Andrea appeared, sticking her face inbetween the pair of kneeling classmates, and like them, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as far as it would go. Her face was already sticky with cum, plastered with oozing white that was still stuck onto it after the triple facial she had taken earlier.

'I hope you're watching, Gina,' said Laura, still holding open the asscheeks of her superior, 'because this is as good an example of committed teaching as you're ever likely to see...'

So saying, the monster-titted PE slut slobbered a rope of saliva into Gina's gaping asshole, with Gina, hands on her knees, craning her neck around to see what was going on.

The first shot was a metre long rope of cum that projected from the tip of Ian's towering, protruding monstercock that flew through the air and caught Fuckey on its downward projection, which, with a thick SPLATTT drew a glossy, fat line of thick white semen all the way from the top of her head, the long shoelace of cum sitting on top of her pink hair, then pasting down her forehead, down her nose, over her mouth and chin and even further down her neck, where it tailed off between her golden tanned cans.

Groaning, Ian pumped his cock again with his right fist and elicited another similar sized burst of cum that leapt from his dick and followed a similar trajectory as it sailed in the air to the first, projecting outwards at the trio of schoolgirl sluts. He had twisted his aim to the left, and it was Andrea that caught the heavy bolt full in the mouth as it beamed outwards at her face, the gloopy, thick rope of cum splattering against her tongue, but not all of it landing on her extended organ, instead disconnected fragments of gleaming white cascading in a spinning, splattering radius onto the pair of shoulders of the girls she was perching between.

Ian turned left again and the followed immediately, shooting horizontally and smacking Foxy in the eyeball, pasting it shut and blasting a wad of white goo against the side of her nose with a thick line of semen extending downwards from load this which curled over her top lip and then slowly dripped down her chin.

Since the whores were in a tightly-constructed line, Ian only had to turn his dick back a little way to immediately have it pointed back at Andrea, and this time he unloaded another burst which spewed from his monster schlong in a line that would have been about a metre long had he been further way from her than he was. As it was it drew a line of jizz on the ripped fitness slut's forehead and hairline, some of the forceful jet of cum shooting past and over her head to land on the ground some few feet behind her.

By the time it had hit the floor, Ian had once again turned his dick, this time to Fuckey, releasing another thick, lumpy bolt of heavy spunk into her face that smacked satisfyingly into her right eye, much of it collecting on her eyelid, but a large, messy splatter spurting up in a wild cascade to scatter up and stick against her forehead and spatter onto the shaved side of her head.

Next Ian cheekily missed out Andrea in the middle, who gaped in shock and shouted 'No fair!' as he turned his cock back the other way, and directed his next shot at Foxy, who caught another hot, thick, heavy cord of spunk in her other eye.

'I always get blinded!' laughed Foxy, and this set all the girls giggling and laughing, as immediately another well-aimed splash caught her directly in the face, then Andrea and then Cookie, all of whom were now giggling, and Ian, now breathing heavily, spent the next twenty seconds adding to the cum blizzard one jet at a time. By the time he had finished, the trio of boobed sluts were decorated in spunk, cum hanging in droplets, ropes, and strings from their noses and dangling from their jawlines, some even stretching to touch against parts of each other's bodes, with particularly a long, many-fingered web of Andrea's glossily extending cum-beard extending downwards to be webbed against both Cookie and Fuckey's protruding cans, which the teen whores jiggled and shook proudly as they cooed and looked up at Ian with adoration in their scrunched-up cum-faces.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12