School for Scandal Redux Pt. 07

Story Info
A reworking of School for Scandal.
3.7k words
4.63
3.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Ian looked at the round, curved contours of the Head of Supply's generously sized and gleaming ass as it popped and jiggled in the air in front of him, his inhumanly-sized fuckstick lodged inside her guts up to the hilt, eighteen inches of absolutely huge, vein-riddled dickmeat throbbing inside her rectal passage. Running one hand, then another, along the smooth, firm, succulent shape of her booty, his fingers tracing the bulging lines of the gleaming cheeks and testing the taut firmness of the bulging globes, he couldn't do much except make his pc muscle perform a series of kegal kicks that made the long, brawny member pivot upwards a little, its range of motion limited by the fact it was rooted so deeply inside the delectable booty. Groaning deeply, the groan turning into a snarl, he tried to close his hands, unsuccessfully, around the bulging, rounded curves of Miss Taylor's shapely rear, and had to settle for moulding his hands around the widest sections of her globular can, searching for any kind of purchase as he slowly pumped his hips in and out, getting a little bit of traction as he began to dick the sexy blonde Head of Supply.

Eventually, Ian grasped the smooth curves of Gina's gleaming, bucking booty as best as he was able, exerting enough pressure with his hands to stabilise the invigorated twerking of the Head of Supply, and pushed his hips in and out in more confident and concerted style, slowly managing to slide his monster-sized dong in and out of her anal passage, sawing the ginormous fuckstick into the epicentre of the pair of popping glutes. Sliding back and forth, he felt the soft, pliable perimeters of the monster-titted babe's rectal passage tightly cushioning his pistoninng shaft, and entrenched his vein-ripped rigid tool more deeply and more insistently into the anal cavity, with longer and more luxuriating thrusts, the tightly constricting socket of the backdoor whore's hole seeming to be increasingly more permeable the more he lodged his monster schlong into it.

'Fuck,' gasped Gina, a strand of blonde hair plastered across her face, 'I feel you're growing into the role already, Mr White...'

'It's the nature of supply work to plug holes wherever they appear,' Ian said, grimacing at the spasms that her clasping asshole were sending his throbbing cock into.

'Alright, you two,' said Laura, and Ian was once again transported into the presence of the monsterboobed blonde PE teacher, 'one too many cheap school metaphors here. Less bad puns and more anal supersex!'

She leaned over, her massive, round, hard tits pressing against Ian's chest, and gave him an amazingly sensual and tongue filled kiss, which made Ian instinctively lash his hips quicker and harder as he smashed his monstercock into Gina's rectum.

'Fucking monstercock in my AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!' Gina howled.

'Eighteen inch monstercock, Gina,' Laura reminded her when the kiss had ended, the blonde whore winking at Ian and releasing a long rope of drool that trailed downwards and ended up dribbling in a frothy wad all around the thick base of his schlong, gathering around the girthsome root that was entrenched in the Head of Supply's ass.

'Fucking donkey dicked stud is coring me out!' groaned Gina, 'I'm going to end up looking like a lolly on a stick!'

'Like I said, eighteen inches, slut...' grinned Laura, 'welcome to Big School, stud.'

Ian grimaced further and started to smack his dick into the gorgeous blonde whore's asshole with real ferocity, drawing his humungous cumtube back through the rubbery sphincter and ramming the vein-ribbed fleshmast back through the Head of Supply's tightest hole.

'Oh Shit!' Gina was starting to lose it as the new stud's reaming thrusts saw his foot-and-a-half baseball bat sized dong spear through her rectum and rearrange her bowels, the steel-hard prong spearing into her guts. 'Fuck, Mr White! Give me every inch of your fucking massive dick! Give me every fucking inch! It feels so good in my ass!'

'How about a permanent post, you fucking filthy whore?' Ian demanded through gritted teeth.

'Fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Just don't stop fucking my ass you fucking mutant horsecocked stud! Give it to me! Let me feel every inch! Have a permanent post, mother fucker! Fuck! Have a senior role! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK! Have my job! Fuck me, yeeeeeaaaaaah! Be the fucking Headmaster! Just don't stop fucking me!'

'Head doesn't sound too bad,' remarked Laura, nonchalantly, watching as the previous class filed past them in the corridor, all of the students bug-eyed as their formerly disciplinarian Head of Supply was sodomised outside the gymnasium, Foxy, Andrea and Fuckey the last two stagger away, the threesome supporting each other with arms around each other's waists, leaving a trail of cum-splotches on the floor behind them. 'I'd take it.'

Ian himself had a rather rudimentary understanding of rectal geometry, but even so it was difficult to grasp how much of his eighteen-inch, iron-hard, arm-thick prong he was able to entrench into Gina's rosebud asshole. How this gorgeous slut's anal passage was swallowing so much of his gigantic pillar of meat he wasn't sure, but his monster tool's repeated intrusions saw it thrust inside the velvety clenching tissues of the monster-titted whore's booty, his groin slapping against the round globes of gleaming assmeat.

Gina was now catatonically reduced to wild and incoherent babbling, so Ian decided that the time for negotiations was drawing to a close and decided that they had a verbal contract.

'Think she's getting the message?' Ian asked Laura.

Miss Hart sidestepped and glance at Gina's face. Her eyes had rolled up so far into the top of her head only the whites of them were visible. Her jaw was hanging slack, and drooling. When Ian fucked her especially hard her jaw clicked together.

'I'd say this is a pretty good interview, put it that way.'

'Well let's up the ante a bit,' said Ian.

Flexing his dick as much as possible, Ian concentrated hard and willed his pc muscle to throb and pulse as much as possible, singularly willing the inhumanly powerful part of him to surge. Gina shrieked even more as she felt herself being lifted slightly. Hands by his sides, beads of sweat broke out on Ian's forehead, veins standing out on his massive slab of dickmeat as every rigid, turgid, massively bunched mass of muscle and tendon exerted itself to one purpose. Gina felt herself being lifted, slowly, wonderment and disbelief now taking over her astonished face as the very tips of the platform soles of her stripper sandals danced against the floor, her flailing legs searching for purchase.

Ian grunted, teeth clenched in a rictus as he levered up his giant, tumescent meatstick, the thick log of muscular flesh popping with veins as it was entrenched in the gorgeous slut's ass, Gina rising and rising, suspended by the foot and a half fleshpole that was raising her like a ship's mast. She slid further down, her anal passage bottoming out on the long dick as Ian's monster meat throbbed underneath her, the fat, vein-clad tube of the corpus spongiosum pulsating between Ian's legs.

'Oh fuck,' Laura said softly as she saw the spectacle, the huge-boobed superslut whimpering as the monstercocked supply teacher elevated her colleague entirely off the floor. Her fingers instinctively went to her pussy and were jammed into her tight, succulent twat as her plump lips gaped to see Gina hoisted upwards, impaled on the massive shaft. She bit her lip in awe -- 'fuck...' She half expected to see Ian's massive schlong appear from her lolling mouth.

It didn't, of course. Instead, Ian exerted himself differently. Reaching down, Ian clasped Gina by her hips, and with a powerful clinch and throwing movement, pulled the blonde slut upwards and threading his arms through hers, locking them behind her as he clasped his own in a tight grip behind the back of her head, holding her in a standing full-Nelson, his huge brawny shaft still rooted in her ass.

Instantly, Laura got to her knees in front of the pair, licking and sucking Ian's monstrously massive, smooth nuts, heavy eggs rolling in their scrotum, heat emanating from the prodigiously swollen testes. Ian was treated to the blonde fitness whore's bloated, plump lips smacking noisily and lasciviously against his ballsack, the busty teacher now genuinely worshipping him. Meanwhile Ian had hoisted Gina into a tightly-suspended human pretzel that was clasped against his torso, and, grunting, continued to shunt and shove his donkey-sized bullcock into her anus.

Predictably, Gina began to squirt copiously, and what seemed like pints of girlcum spewed out of her spasming pussy in gushing torrents. The violent discharges of female ejaculate shot in wild arcs out of her pink, popping pussy, tight streamers even splattering the ceiling, but most blossoming outwards to rain over Laura, who kept on sucking Ian's balls as she perched in a stripper squat in front of them.

[nb - if anyone wants to continue the thread from here, they can - minimum]

XX

Later that evening, in a luxurious private apartment block almost futuristic in its opulence, two female voices huskily reciting a version of a popular song.

Miss Taylor's flat hadn't been what Ian was expecting, but then after the first session of the school day, literally nothing that Ian has experienced had had the slightest relationship to life as he lived it. At this point, he was just sailing with the current, going with the flow, and going wherever the wonderful adventure was taking him.

He had finished the school day. He had taught a number of lessons. It was unforgettable, incredible, a continually unfolding series of unalloyed delights. Nothing could have prepared him for it. He had fucked countless juicy pussies, reamed countless tight teenage assholes, and pumped literally gallons of hot cum out of his monstrous monstercock all over the faces and bodies of pornified schoolgirl sluts. His new female colleagues were squirting with excitement whenever he appeared, and the sight of gelatinous female ejaculate hanging from the thigh-gaps of broad-hipped, excessively womanly loins, seeping through shiny spangled and squelchy pvc panties and thongs, was a common experience. He had stuffed their mouths and asses too as he had gone around the school. Ian wasn't great with names, but a few stood out -- the dance teacher Miss Hills, who made him shove a dildo nearly the size of his colossal cum-pumping schlong itself into her asshole at the same time as he plugged her ass with his donkey-sized behemoth one. Miss Grayson, a rather disciplinarian and austere whore slightly older than her colleagues who nonetheless warmed right up when Ian had been introduced to her and become rather enthusiastic with her snapping of a number of photos to mark the occasion. There was talk of other member of staff that he hadn't met yet, accompanied with tales of almost legendary and supernatural sexual potency, with Dr Vixen Sinclair's name coming up more than once in this vein. Moreover Ian was already looking forward to reacquainting himself with the school Nurse, the one and only Felicity Pennyweather, who Ian felt he owed a large 'thank you' following her intervention with administering the set of pills she had given him prior to the second drama lesson earlier in the day. He felt incredibly fortunate. But that was merely the staff! His effect on the schoolgirl population, once his exploits had passed around the student body after the first break, was akin to the wildest excesses of Beatlemania. Gorgeous, supple-bodied, monster-titted eighteen-year old sluts, each attired like erotic porn fantasies were truanting from other lessons just to sit in his class. Dozens of them thronged the corridors as he made his way through the school, following him everywhere. He was groped, stroked, and continually provoked by eighteen-year old sluts that literally begged him to skullfuck them, winked at him with gaping assholes as he passed, and shoved their fists in their mouths to demonstrate how much of his cock they'd be able to accept. Ian found his hands continually sliding over the glossy, silken skin of taut female flesh, continually amazed at the giant dimensions of the pneumatic teenage tits that were continually thrust at him.

Ian had met a number of male teachers too. All of them seemed to be more or less in the same boat as him, while obviously more experienced with the ways of the school and its procedures. But he had the sense that whenever he was introduced to someone new it was with a sort of reverential awe, and Ian's new male colleagues were left in no doubt about the female staff's estimation of his capabilities.

The most dramatic of these incidents was outside the staffroom just prior to the lunchbreak. Miss Taylor had commandeered Ian once more in the hope of showing him towards the refectory, but pulled up when she spotted the woodshop teacher, a Mr Reamer, emerging from the doorway. A huge-sized, big-armed, intensely masculine man with big muscles, Mr Reamer was naked from the waist up and was unselfconsciously stuffing a python-shaped dick back into his trousers after some activity in the staffroom (Ian was sure he heard a female voice inside saying 'so much cum...' as the door closed). Gina had addressed him.

'Mr Reamer, allow me to introduce Mr White. He'll be joining us on the staff here.'

Mr Reamer glanced at Ian, and hesitated. He was clearly wondering about whether it would be a breach of protocol to shake Ian's hand, considering that he currently had it wrapped around his sizeable shaft. But Miss Taylor quickly dissipated the tension, a wicked smile curling around her lips. In no time at all, she had her hands wrapped round the pair of monster schlongs, having pried Mr Reamer's smartly from his trousers, and was already sliding her hands sensuously over them, squeezing the two thick, veiny rods, even as she sank to her knees in front of them.

'Perhaps the pair of you would like to show me what a fucking whore I am by dumping all your cum all over my pretty face?'

Ian and his colleague groaned as Gina blew them with incredible skill, with both of them climaxing in under two minutes, both men pumping out a fat horseload of thick, sticky cum all over Gina's face, the two boiling loads mixing together to make a splattering, plastered mess on the smiling blonde to a symphony of their deep groans. Mr Reamer bared his teeth as he gripped his cock at the base and started to smack the spent meat-log against the side of Gina's face, but even as she rolled her eyes back in bliss, the spunk drunk whore had replaced her hands on each of the brawny lengths, the cords of muscle and tissue in the flesh poles throbbing in post-orgasmic haze, before turning the pair of dicks together, and, to Ian's surprise, pressing the smooth, cum-clarted cockheads together. Ian hadn't been able to tell whether Gina had winked at him as she had done so or whether she was wincing through the thick, sloppily sliding mess of thick seed on her face, much plastered around her eyes, but he gasped and shuddered as his massive purple helmet, dripping with gluey, white cum, laces of cum still leaking from the tip, was pressed against Mr Reamer's equally fist-sized bell end, with both of the heavy glossy heads slipping and sliding against the other in circular motions as Miss Taylor slobbered, splat, and blew bubbly ropes of spunk all over them, teasing them with her agile tongue.

'Nothing beats a bit of male bonding,' Miss Hart had said, appearing from behind, between the two men and peering downwards approvingly, as Gina released her hands to let the two monster shafts rest against each other in the air -- that time, definitely winking at Ian. Ian had groaned and released a final footlong bolt of cum that had jetted all over Mr Reamer's shaft, laying along the top and side of the veined length like a line of white jelly. In response, Mr Reamer took his dick in his hand and wound the resulting thick lace of semen that dangled from the tip of Ian's glossy purple helmet around the shining head of his own dick and turned back to Gina to land the underside of this dick against her face with a sloppy SPLAT.

'Fucking whore,' said Mr Reamer.

Ian was sure he was going to like him.

In short, all of it was exactly as stunning as it sounded. And Ian had risen to the occasion. The initial shock was like dipping his toe into the cold waters of the ocean, but after throwing himself into it had been every bit as invigorating and pleasurable as a swim in the clear waters of the tropics. The whole thing had been a bit of a blur. He was given to understand that much of his exploits had been captured on several forms of digital media and was looking forwards to appraising his progress.

Two female voices sparring in a well-known duet drew Ian back from his reverie.

'You say it's meatstick and I say it's bull-dong-'

'I say meat-lollipop and you say it's horsecock-'

'Meatstick-'

'Bulldong-'

'horsecock-'

'Meat-lollipop-'

At this, the two voices came in in unison, and sang the final line together.

'Let's call it a monstercock...!'

Ian drew his eyes down from where they had been fixated on the ceiling of Gina's apartment, which featured a series of life-sized photographs arranged in a collage fashion of her taking dick from every conceivable angle, and looked straight in front of him.

He was reclining on a long, luxurious sofa, his arms spread out and stretched across the back, his naked legs stretching out in front of him. His gigantic, foot-and-a-half long meatstick was monstrously hard and erect and pointing up towards the ceiling. It was supported by a hand either side, one being Laura Hart's, which was wrapped firmly around the base, her little finger being moved up and down by the throbbing of the underside of his schlong, and one being Gina Taylor's which was clasped round the shaft, gently moving up and down. The girls each had their bodies splayed behind them, either side of him on the sofa, both of them laying on their stomachs. What they were doing was singing a gentle duet, with Laura turning her hand to point the lolling, precum-disgorging slab of dickmeat alternately at their lips like a microphone whenever it was their turn to sing a line.

'oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...'

Laura winked at Ian, grinning, with a fanfare intonation suggesting that something big was about to come. Gina giggled. Ian groaned, his dick bucked, and a thick, heavy, pulse of precum shot out of the gaping tip of his cockend, shot directly upwards and splattered against the ceiling, hitting a photograph where two massive cocks were poised to enter Gina's asshole.

'I'd settle for applause, but that's even better,' said Gina, as thick drips of precum pattered down onto her head and back from the ceiling.

Laura smirked, her eyes locked onto Ian's, and slurped the tip of the dick into her mouth, noisily sucking it and licking it with her tongue after she had released it from between her lips, proffering the meatstick to Gina, who greedily accepted it.

'... Time for a second verse...?' Laura asked naughtily.

Ian reacted the only way he could. Gina's eyes bulged, as did her cheeks.

'...Oops...' grinned Laura. When she pulled Ian's dick from Gina's mouth with a soft POP!, a slew of gooey precum roped over her lower lip. Laura transferred the cock so that it was no more than an inch from her pouty, peach-plump lipped smile.

'I say a spunk-pump...' Laura began, before tilting the dick towards Gina.

'And I say a fuck-rod,' Gina finished, recovering herself quickly.

'I say a cum-gun...'

'And I say a meat-schlong...'

'Cum-gun-'

'Meat-schlong-'

'spunk-pump-'

'Fuck-rod.'

'Let's caaaaaallll it a mooonsteeeeeercooooooooook!!!'

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12