School Shed Adventures

Story Info
Aria goes for a wild ride in the school caretakers shed.
1k words
4.16
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria - 18yo

Phil - 40yo

My Christian School was really small in the middle of no where, so I wasn't surprised when my history teacher chose me to take the rubbish down to the caretakers shed. All the students had to do it a few times, we all hated it.

So there I was walking down to the shed carrying the tub of rubbish, holding my breath from the smell.

I didn't think about knocking as I entered the shed because Phil, the man who does maintenance around the school, is usually always busy and out doing something.

Looking up once I walked through the door though I was completely shocked. There Phil was sitting on his chair, his hand working up and down his cock. Eyes shut, head thrown back.

"Oh my..." I whispered. He didn't hear me but my nipples instantly hardened under my school blouse, and I felt an ache in my pussy. He was so big, bigger than any I had ever had before and I wanted him.

I wanted his attention, so I placed the tub of rubbish that I had completely forgotten about on the ground with a slight bang.

He instantly looked up and as soon as he saw me he started freaking out.

"Oh my gosh, Aria!" He shouted, as he stood and frantically tried to pull up his pants. Phil started pacing in front of me rambling on about how sorry he was as I tried to reassure him it was ok.

I turned around while he was in his own world and shut the door to his shed, triple checking that it was locked.

As I turn around to face him, I can see that he is staring at me in shock having heard the lock click. I take this moment of stunned silence to slowly walk towards him, biting my lip I smile at him so he gets an idea of what's about to go down.

When I'm close enough to feel his heavy breathing fanning my face I slowly drop to my knees. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest as I go to pull down his pants and boxers, releasing his hardened cock so it's on display.

Feeling cheeky, I slowly wrap my hand around his impressive length and give it a nice long tug. I look up at him smiling, as I lick the pre cum dripping from his tip.

I stand back up making sure my body rubs against his so he feels my boobs and solid nipples, quickly pushing him back into his chair.

Phil looks up at me in complete shock and lust. I want to give him a show so I slowly unbutton my uniform blouse exposing my bare D cup breasts, reaching one hand up and teasing my nipples making them stand at attention.

Next I slide my lacy black thong off and step out of it, pulling my school skirt up exposing my pussy. Phil can't look away.

I can feel my pussy juice already soaking my thighs, I walk over to Phil and straddle his lap. No time to waste, I take his cock into my hand and guide it to my pussy gently rubbing it along my folds and against my clit.

"F....uck Aria we shouldn't be doing this."

"Why Phil? You feel so good, I wanna feel your cock deep in my pussy."

That got a reaction out of him, his hands instantly gripped my hips no doubt leaving bruises he was holding on so tight. Damn restraint.

So I took the hand that is holding his cock and lined it up with my pussy, before I slowly lowered my hips till I could feel his hard cock completely filling my vagina.

"Oh god.." I moaned as I threw my head back.

"Shit you're so tight, Aria this is so wrong." My pussy walls clenched hard around his cock hearing that.

"But that's what makes it feel so right sir"

He squeezed my hips, and began to guide my pussy on his cock. He was hitting so deep, I've never had anyone reach so deep before.

I reached one hand up to my nipple pulling and tugging at it, as I used my other hand to guide his mouth to the other. He sucked, nibbled and bit my nipple like his life depended on it, it was sending me wild.

This whole situation was making me so wet, he's so much older than me, he's an authority figure at school, we could get caught any minute it was driving me crazy.

He no longer had to guide my hips as I began expertly riding this mans amazing cock. My hips were going crazy, grinding and rotating on his cock as I held his head to my tits not letting him stop his licking.

I threw my head back moaning, "Oh god yes, harder fuck me!"

I was losing my mind this man felt too fucking good, my pussy was aching and clenching around his cock.

"I'm so close" he groaned, "where should I cum Aria?"

"In me! Please Sir I wanna feel your cum shooting into my pussy."

"Are you sure? I'm not wearing a condom" he panted.

"Yes sir, do it you know you want to. I need to feel your cum inside me your cock is driving me wild" I say, as I grind my pussy even harder down onto his cock getting him deeper and deeper.

"Fuck you're so naughty Aria, such a bad bad girl for me"

"Mmm yes all for you sir, I'm going to cum"

With one quick thrust he grabs my hips and shoves his cock so far deep into my pussy, as I feel his warm cum shooting into me over and over again.

My whole body tightens as my pussy clenches around his cock as I feel wave after wave of pleasure wash over me.

"Oh god Sir yes..." I moan, as a I throw my head back and ride out my orgasm on his cock until I'm out of breath.

As we both start coming down from our highs we stare into each other's eyes. "Well that was fun." I say.

"Please make sure you always volunteer to bring the rubbish." He tells me with a cheeky smile.

I giggle and kiss his lips, "You got it sir!"