School Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Jayne is naughty and is punished.
1k words
4.38
40.2k
44
1

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jayne Parker. I'm eighteen years old. This is my first attempt at erotic writing. All the characters in my filthy story are eighteen or above. All sex depicted is consensual, even when things get a little rough.

I'm in my last year at Grammar school. As I write this, I'm sat in my green school uniform which is pretty much the accepted standard, except for my pink panties and black high heels. School regulations require white cotton knickers and flat shoes.

Spot checks are randomly carried out at school by both male and female staff members to ensure compliance. Girls are summoned to what is known as "the office of shame" for an often prolonged inspection.

To give you an idea of the type of girl I am, I'd like to tell you about my experience on my first visit to that sordid little room.

"This way please Miss Parker."

Mr Ball the English teacher summoned me into the small office and locked the door to ensure privacy. He was quite a handsome man. Most of the girls had a crush on him. Rumour had it that he was having sex with Miss Davis, the hottest female teacher in the school. Every straight boy and many of the girls would have loved to have got their hands in her knickers. I know I would have.

I was stood in front of him in my green skirt, white blouse, tie and green blazer. I had my phone in my blazer pocket which I clicked to record.

"Take your blazer off."

His imperious tone was very sexy. I was aware I was getting wet, I knew there was no hope for me. I was going to be punished for sure. Corporal punishment had been banned in England years ago, so I wondered what punishment would entail.

I hung my blazer on the chair next to us and hoped I would get some good quality audio on my phone.

Stood there in my skirt, blouse and non regulation heels, I realised my red bra would be clearly visible.

Mr Ball glared at me, then at my tits.

"A red bra, Miss Parker? What else am I going to discover?"

He stepped forward and unbuttoned my blouse.

"Sir! What are you doing?"

"Shut up girl!" he snapped.

"Sorry sir."

He pulled my blouse open and began to gently stroke my nipples through the red material. They both became hard. I gazed down and noticed the bulge in his trousers. I wanted to stroke him, but resisted the urge.

"Right" he said, stepping back slightly.

"Lift up your skirt."

I slowly lifted my skirt revealing my red knIckers.

"Just as I thought. Are you a whore Miss Parker?"

"No sir." I wasn't ready to tell him the truth.

"Then why are you wearing a whore's underwear?"

"I just like pretty clothes sir."

So there I was, stood with my skirt up displaying my tits and very wet panties. He licked his lips. His eyes were transfixed on my wet patch.

"Drop your skirt."

I did as I was told as he proceeded to give me my choices.

"There are three options." he said. "The first is I notify your parents. The second is, I give you a good spanking."

"But sir. That's illegal!"

"Oh, I could make your life very uncomfortable if you don't comply."

"You said there were three options sir."

"The third option is that you deal with this." He pointed to the bulge in his trousers.

"In return, I shall deal with this." He reached down to my wet panties with his right hand. I gasped and held his wrist, moving his hand through the juices. I pulled the material to one side and he slid two fingers into me.

"What a wet cunt," he said. "Have you made your decision?"

I whispered in his ear.

"Two and three, please sir."

I forced my tongue into his mouth as he expertly fingered me. I wasn't going to let him go until I had come. It didn't take long. We were locked in a wet kiss. My cunt exploded onto his fingers. He took them out and I dutifully cleaned them with my tongue. We kissed again.

"Wet and delicious Miss Parker!"

He roughly pulled my hair and pushed me over his desk. My arse was in the air and totally vulnerable. He yanked down my knickers to my knees and stroked my buttocks.

"We'll start with six for today. You will thank me each time my hand connects."

The first smack landed and I flinched.

"Thank you sir."

The second one was harder and I let out a little cry. He stopped. He pulled my panties off me and shoved them in my mouth.

"That should shut you up. You can thank me properly when I've finished."

He completed the punishment. Each blow was harder than the previous one.

Was I excited? Oh yes. Did it sting? Most definitely. Along with my cum juices I couldn't hold back from releasing a squirt of piss. This seemed to please Mr Ball.

I faced him and he told me to kneel down.

"Take my cock out."

I unzipped him, took it out and looked him in the eye.

"Lick it."

I did as I was told. He looked down on me. He gazed at my tits and watched me roll my tongue on the tip, then slowly up and down the shaft. He closed his eyes and moaned as my mouth engorged his cock. I looked him in the eyes and said, "would you like to come on my tits sir?"

My mouth closed round his cock again. He pulled my head away and spurted over my tits and red bra. I loved seeing his sticky wet cum all over me.

I stood up,picked up my knickers and cleaned his cock with them.

"Thank you sir. For everything."

I slid my cum soaked panties back on. I kissed him and left the room.

I have so much more to tell you, but that will be another day.

I kept those knickers on when I got home and fingered myself to orgasm through the sloppy mess. I then reached for my phone to hear my little bit of audio porn.