School Spirit Mandate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason nodded, "I get it. I should splash cold water on my face," he said sadly. He started to get up but the woman's strong hand on his upper thigh stopped him.

"Screw it. I'll take care of it, "she said softly, "You can never tell anyone...ever," she said firmly. Susan slid onto the floor, undid his pants, and pulled them off as he lifted his hips. She smiled as the hard member popped free, 'Not everything on the boy is skinny,' she thought happily.

The boy slouched as Mrs. Jackson's soft hands stroked his cock. She knew what she was doing as she spit on her hands, spreading the saliva all over the fleshy rod. He closed his eyes as she gripped him, stroking slowly. He thought about the smooth skin on her back and slid a hand down the neck of her shirt feeling that smooth skin. He opened his eyes as she let go of his cock, thinking he was taking too many liberties.

Susan knew what the boy wanted, pulled off her tee shirt, unclipped her bra, and tossed it onto the floor. She gripped the boy's throbbing erection, leaned forward, and flicked her tongue around the plump head. 'Too bad there's no way to feel this inside me,' she thought, 'this is a nice fat cock.' She took the boy's hand stroking her back and moved it to her front. "I'm sucking your cock, I think you can touch me however you want," she sighed. She took his cock back into her mouth, skillfully sucking the fleshy shaft. She was prepared for the boy to cum remembering previous encounters with the dates back in high school. She'd realized quickly she had to let the boys cum in her mouth, but she always spit rather than swallow.

Jason groaned loudly, his hand exploring the warm fleshy mass against his palm. "Um, Mrs. Jackson, Oh God! Stop, stop, I'm...oh, shit!" he cried out as her lips clamped hard around his cock. He lifted his hips as the agonizing release came. His head spun as the woman's mouth took each jet of sperm, swallowing rapidly. As the orgasm faded he collapsed back replaying the entire feeling. He'd never felt such an intense ache in his balls before and anything like the tight warm mouth sucking on his cock.

Susan cleaned the remaining cum from the boy, wiped her mouth, and sat back. She smiled as the boy's eyes were glued to her bare chest, still stroking his softening cock. "I take it you liked that?" she giggled.

He stared at those perfectly shaped jutting breasts before looking up at the beautiful woman's face. He nodded, "Wow! That was amazing," he sighed.

She patted his leg, "Go clean up. Let's finish the movie so your parents don't worry about you when they get home," she said as she leaned down to grab her tee-shirt.

The boy got up, admiring those nipples stretching out the fabric, "You're so beautiful," he sighed.

"Thanks, but just so you know, most girls don't like it if you cum in their mouth...I know you warned me and I could have stopped sucking, but...I'm just saying," she said.

Jason grinned, "I'm glad you didn't. That felt incredible." He pulled on his shorts and trotted down to the bathroom.

Susan went into the kitchen and rinsed her mouth out. 'Why did I do that?' she thought guiltily, 'I never let Jeff cum in my mouth let alone swallow.' She wasn't going to drink, but red wine sounded good, so she poured a glass and headed back out to the living room.

When the boy came back, he had a huge grin on his face. He felt the pleasant residual throbbing in his balls as he came back in. Even though it was getting late he seemed to have more bounce to his step.

They returned to watching the movie but Jason sat closer now, his arm draped over her shoulder onto her upper chest. At first, Susan thought she'd stop him if he wanted to assume liberties by feeling her boobs, but soon relaxed and snuggled against his chest. She made no move as the boy's hand was now cupping her breast.

Jason was having trouble concentrating on the movie, not getting much of the science behind the solution to each problem as he found Mrs. Jackson seemed to like it when he played with her nipple, especially when he pinched and pulled. She just sighed when he slid his hand under her shirt to feel her bare breast.

Susan was getting wetter and wetter as the boy got bolder. One hand was down her top, and the other was now stroking her bare leg. She lifted her right leg over his and softly moaned as the boy's hand stroked up and down her inner thigh.

Jason felt her heat every time his hand slid underneath the bottom of her shorts. He now just left his hand high inside her thigh and gently stroked her silky-soft skin below her panties. He looked over and the woman's eyes were closed and he could feel her breathing deepen under his hand on her bare breast. He knew she wanted him to keep going so he slipped under the warm damp cloth, his fingers discovering the slick folds of her pussy. It was wetter and more fleshy than he'd imagined...and hotter.

Susan moaned loudly, opening her legs more as the boy's fingers entered her. She reached over to grip his hard cock, stroking it through his pants. She wanted to stop him, wanted to be the responsible adult but it felt so good being fingered by a boy feeling a pussy for the first time. First time! She felt her pussy throb thinking back to the boys she'd dated her senior year.

Jason's fingers were soaked in the woman's fluids and he remembered the kids in the locker room bragging how they got their dicks wet. Now it all makes sense, he thought. He had a strange feeling...was it a feeling of power? Mrs. Jackson was humping against his fingers, now two inside her, her eyes closed breathing heavily. She opened her eyes, kissed him, and pulled his hands out from under her clothes. His disappointment faded fast seeing why.

Jason watched as the beautiful brunette pulled off her tee and yanked down her pants before straddling his waist. He had a short view of her dark-furred pussy opening up and she climbed on. He groaned as the naked woman ground eagerly against him, her mouth pressed back on his.

Susan was warring inside whether she should get that hard cock out or stay faithful, but a voice inside her told her it was inevitable and to quit fucking around. She reached between them, undid his pants, pulled out his cock then lowered herself onto the plump head. "Oooohhhh, fuck!" she moaned as she felt the welcoming pressure opening her pussy up.

"Oh, God! Mrs. Jackson, this is....oh wow!" the boy groaned. "Tight, really tight!" he said happily. "This is better than I ever imagined."

"I think you'd better call me Susan or Sue since you're fucking me now," she sighed. "Better than the blowjob?" she asked.

"Man! That was incredible also, not better, not worse. Different but great," he moaned. "God! I cannot believe this is happening Mrs...Sue," he sighed.

Susan kissed the boy as she bounced on his cock, his hands eagerly groping her tits. She felt an orgasm coming on when her cell went off in the other room. She looked at the clock and groaned. "Sorry," she said as she pulled herself off the boy. She sprinted into the kitchen to grab her phone.

Jason got up and followed the naked woman into the kitchen stroking his wet dick.

"Hey Honey, how's the dinner meeting going?" she tried to stifle her panting from the exertion of sex and running. "How many? Christ, can you even walk?" she sighed. She looked over at the neighbors, "No, I made up the guest room for him. The lights are still out next door and I couldn't send him home to an empty house....No! Of course not. He's a great kid. He'd never do that," she said as she felt the boy press himself against her ass. "I'm like his second mother....sure he is, but," she closed her eyes as the fat cock pressed into her wet pussy. "You know he would have nightmares if...ahh," She closed her eyes, "Sorry, a bit out of breath," she lied.

Jason gripped the creamy ass, looking as the wet folds open up as his fleshy shaft slid inside. He was slow and gentle as Sue was on the phone with her husband but he heard her soft gasps anyway as he pushed in deeper. She moved her arms out making it easier for him to grab her tits and he heard her stifle a moan.

"No, I was getting ready for bed and left the phone in the kitchen. I ran in so the ringing didn't wake Jason," she said softly. She pushed her ass back and opened her legs as the boy picked up the pace. "What time will you be home?" she asked, stifling a groan as the boy pulled out of her. "I get it, Oh yeah, he loved it," she laughed, "I know. 2 years without pussy? I know you wouldn't survive," she chuckled.

Jason knelt, lifted her leg, and buried his face against her wet crotch. He'd watched enough porn to know what to do and Susan put her leg onto the counter as his tongue explored her tangy slit.

"You're going to a stripper joint? Seriously? I'm not sure Ed is a great guy to hang around with...look, you get going to stuffing dollars into g-strings and I'm going to get ready for bed. Love you...ok...bye," she said as she tossed down the phone.

"Yesss, there," she sighed. "Damn! That's mean. I'm sure Jeff thought I was being fucked or playing with myself," she cried out, "Shit! Don't stop...How do you...oh fuck!" she arched her back sticking her ass out more while pulling on her nipples. She had been close to cumming a couple of times and had been horny ever since Jeff reminded her of the virgin boys she'd dated back in high school. Jason may never have done this before, but he must have done research as everything he did was perfect, "there, right here...Oh God!" she spat out as the boy took her aroused nub between his lips and flicked the tip of his tongue rapidly against it, two fingers pumping into her cunt. She gripped the counter as the intense release ripped through her. She had the fleeting thought that the boy could teach Jeff how to eat pussy.

Jason felt a swell of pride as Susan screamed out knowing he'd made a girl orgasm. He gripped her ass as she humped back against his face for what seemed like a full minute before she went limp. He stood up, wiping his face as the woman turned and kissed him hard.

"Fuck me, that was incredible," she panted. She sat on the counter opening her legs, inviting the boy inside her again. "I know the couch is more comfortable, but I need you inside me again...now!" she groaned as the boy hesitated at first, then plowed hard into her. "Holy fuck! Yesss," she cried out. "Fuck me, sweetie, fuck me as hard as you want," she panted.

Jason again felt the strange feeling of power as he put his weight behind each thrust, at first observing if he was hurting her, but as she grabbed his ass he quit holding back.

'This boy catches on quick,' she thought, 'Damn! He's hitting me there...oh God!' she felt another orgasm building. "That's it, baby, you are a natural. Yesss, yesss, yesss, yessssss..." she hissed as she closed her eyes. The boy's hands were no longer mauling her tits but playing with the aroused nipples.

The only sounds were the soft grunts and moans, her periodically panting "fuck me, fuck me," and their bodies wetly slapping together. Jason gripped her ribs, thumbs pressing into her nipples as he watched his cock disappear inside her warm tight pussy. He was stunned by how wide his cock stretched the slit, the white cream coating his cock and her swollen pussy lips. Her mouth had been so warm and her tongue active on his cock, but her pussy was tighter, a lot tighter, and velvety smooth. He couldn't imagine ever going back to his hand after feeling this smooth snug hole.

Jason concentrated on not cumming as fast as he did when she'd sucked his cock, focusing instead on her breathing, or to be more accurate, gasping. He'd worked out with her over the last two years and never heard her breathing sound so labored. She closed her eyes with her head back as he slammed harder while tracing those puffy nipples with his thumb. It was a huge rush to realize that after all his sexual fantasies where he was being given pleasure, giving pleasure was even more arousing. The other powerful feeling came when he realized the strongest woman he'd ever known was compliantly letting him do what he wanted to her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Susan was grunting. She put her feet up on the counter, opening her legs as wide as possible so the boy's cock was hitting her cervix and his pubic bone pounding her clit. Jeff was a good lover but she'd always had to play with herself when they'd made love and this was incredible. She might have just orgasmed but felt the pulsing ache rise, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuccccckkkk meeeeee!" she cried as the boy slammed into her, grinding himself against her pussy.

Jason felt the woman humping hard against his, so he pushed back aware of her tiny nub popping back and forth under their grinding. He felt elation as he'd just made a woman cum for the second time and a huge rush when she began to relax and put her arms around him, kissing him hard.

Susan moaned happily as the boy renew the assault on her pussy, their mouths locked together, her legs now wrapped around his ass. She was surprised that the skinny kid easily lifted her, and stood in the middle of the kitchen fucking her energetically.

The boy felt like a stud as he jabbed his rock-hard cock into Sue. He was fucking the most beautiful woman he'd ever met controlling her as she clung to him. "Hhhmmmmm, hhhmmmm, hhhmmm," he moaned into the woman's mouth.

Susan sensed the boy was getting tired as his hands weren't gripping her ass as hard, so she broke the kiss, unwrapped her legs, and lowered herself to the floor. "Ok, stud, I want you to fuck me from behind again." She gripped the counter and bent over offering herself to him. As the boy slid his cock back into her, she realized this window faced the street and anyone walking the dog could glance in and see her bouncing breasts. Taking a break to turn off the kitchen lights wasn't happening as she sensed he was getting close. The boy's pace licked up, and she was beyond caring who saw what and again marveled at how perfectly the boy was hitting her. Now it was his heavy balls slapping against her more and more rapidly as he was approaching climax.

"Cum inside me, but don't worry...God! You are so good at this and your cock is huge," she panted. His hands seldom left her tits as he groped her and stimulated her nipples expertly. The boy was a natural-born fucker and would be making many women happy, she thought. But who she could tell...?

That was all the boy needed to hear. He never wanted this to end, and as his balls began to boil he tried to resist, tried to hold back but finally, he grunted loudly, plunging deep inside the woman's pussy his sperm spasming inside a woman's vagina for the first time.

As the boy finally collapsed onto her sweaty back, Susan felt an unresolved throbbing. How could that be? She'd cum twice already and all her previous lovers had made her very happy with just a single orgasm. Perhaps the boy's eagerness and intensity coupled with his incredible staying power added to the arousal.

Jason pulled out, staggered back, and plopped down on a chair, breathing heavily. He idly stroked his softening cock hoping there were more opportunities with Mr. Jackson gone for the night. He wondered if now that Mrs. Jackson...Susan had popped his cherry she'd pat him on the head and tell him they couldn't do that anymore.

She ducked down as Mr. and Mrs. Baxter walked by glancing over to their house. A minute earlier and they would have seen the kid down the street fucking the shit out of the married woman next door. Edith Baxter was more efficient than Twitter. She finds out something and the entire town would soon be filled in on all the juicy details.

Jason admired the flushed woman, her hair sticking to her glowing sweaty skin as she cleaned the leaking cum from her crotch with a dishcloth. "Sorry. I could have pulled out," he said softly. "In health class, they went over all that."

"What, fucking the woman next door?" Susan laughed. That would be an interesting class. Don't worry about it, at least with me. I can't have a baby." She turned suddenly motherly, "But promise me. You will always use a condom, or make totally sure it's safe. Cheryl would be devastated to be a grandmother right now, maybe in a few years but not now," she said firmly. "OK, we have to finish The Martian. Jeff will be quizzing you on it," she sighed.

"How do you feel? Any different? I mean, you're the same great kid but you stepped over a threshold in life. You're no longer a virgin," she smiled as she held the remote. This sure was different than when they'd watched the opening scene. Now they were snuggled close with nothing but a blanket covering them.

Jason smiled at the woman, "It's strange. I thought I'd feel taller, maybe stronger but I feel different in just one way," he hesitated, "but I'd rather not say," he said almost sadly.

"What, I guess it wasn't the fantasy losing your virginity scenario, but wasn't it good?" she slid over putting her arm around the boy.

"It was great, incredible...but...but I can't stop feeling this..." he looked at the woman and kissed her. He broke the kiss, stroking her face, "I love you," he said sadly. "I know you felt sorry for me and helped me, you know, to lose my cherry, but I can't help what I feel," he said as a tear ran down his cheek.

Susan hugged the boy hard, "I love you too. I mean, I've always loved you, ok, it was more like a mother or an aunt, but I do love you and it wasn't pity but a desire to make a boy I love happy," she said softly. "I get it though and I'm happy you love me." She wiped away his tears, "I get it and I would be surprised if your love hadn't shifted to the less platonic love to...sexual desire. I guess my love for you has shifted also, but I'm sure you understand that I'm married and..."

"I get it. We'll always have Paris," he sighed. Jason hugged the woman tightly, stroking her back. He started laughing then stopped.

"Ok, what was funny," she asked.

"It's just that...well, I always wondered or fantasized my first time. There was a bed, and a couch but the most likely place seemed the back seat of a car. I've heard about so many of the guys in my school talking about that," he said. Never did I fantasize screwing in the kitchen," he chuckled.

"Here's the deal. We get through this movie and you somehow resist sticking your cock in me, we'll go out to the garage before bed. It sounds like fun, takes me back to high school," she sighed. Then she looked serious, "Your mother would kill me if she knew I was keeping you up so late. We'd better have all the lights off when they get home, or she might come over to get you."

Jason's cock was hard and throbbing painfully through the entire last 20 minutes of the movie and more than once he wanted to throw Sue on her back and crawl between her legs but resisted. He'd hoped she'd stroke his cock, or let him play with her tits or pussy, but she ordered him to watch the movie. How a couple could be naked like this for a long time and not act on their desires baffled him. He sighed when it was over wondering if Sue still wanted to...

Susan yanked off the blanket, stood, and put out her hand. "Damn! I never thought the movie would ever end." She led Jason out to the garage, opened the door on the Lexus then lay back on the back seat. She felt butterflies in her stomach remembering the dozens of times she'd fucked in the back seats of various vehicles...or front seat for that matter. A lot of boys had pickup trucks and more than once she'd be forced to get comfortable around shifters and steering wheels.

Jason felt excitement seeing this gorgeous woman on her back with her legs spread, looking expectant. He'd had a hard time not staring at her breasts rising and falling with each breath and how her nipples seemed even more pronounced in the light from the dash. He wasn't sure how to start, but he didn't need to.