Schoolgirl Intern Forced to Submit

Story Info
Little Laura gets used while on the job.
7.1k words
3.96
27.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************

All characters are 18+. This is a story by adults, for adults, and about adults. This is a nonconsensual story that includes misogyny, rough sex, and mentions of race. It may not be for everyone.

************************

Vince Foster was a very successful attorney. He was a partner at a firm in a big city and wore suits every day to work. He was 6'5 and about 300lbs. Vince was an intimidating guy and a shark in the boardroom. He'd known Laura Kennedy for years. The men in his suburban neighborhood called her the hot babysitter. She turned 18 the summer she came to work at Vince's firm as a high school intern. Her dad was one of Vince's golf buddies and had gotten her the job. Laura was a total knockout but she was shy about it. She dressed conservatively, often hiding her figure. She was a tiny girl at 5'2, but had the ass and breasts of a much more mature woman. She always wore her blond hair in a loose ponytail.

On her first day at the office Laura wore dress pants and an ill-fitting blouse that must've been her mother's. When Vince saw her by the elevators he thought she looked like she was playing dress up.

"Good morning, Laura." He patted her on the shoulder.

"Good morning, Mr. Foster." She looked nervous.

Vince thought she was beautiful. A little young, but beautiful. There was a certain sparkle in her eyes. She had this pure innocence. They looked at each other for a moment, both of them smiling. It was one of those moments of instant connection. Laura looked up at him. He had huge, broad shoulders. Stubble on his face. Mr. Foster was tall and handsome.

"I would show you to your workspace, but it's all hands on deck right now. The Ora Plata deal is going south. This is a good opportunity for you to observe. This way," he gestured. Laura followed him down a long hallway and into a conference room filled with attorneys, most of whom were on the phone. Vince pointed her toward a chair in the corner and she sat down.

"Alright, everyone!" Vince commanded the room. "Where are we with Ora Plata?"

"My honest assessment is that we need face time," said Clinton Miller, a young lawyer. "We pressure them to sign."

"You mean we should go to Mexico City?" Asked Vince.

"I think that's our best option," seconded someone else.

Vince thought for a moment. Ora y Plata Financial was the firm's most important client. If they didn't sign for this merger then the firm's revenue would be cut in half. The only option at this point was to get in their faces. Force them to sign. Vince rubbed his forehead.

"Have you ever been to Mexico, Laura?" He asked in front of the group.

"No," the girl said nervously. "I've never left the country."

"Well pack a bag, we'll be heading out tomorrow. You too, Clinton. It'll just be us. We only need a small team."

"Seriously, the high school intern?" Scoffed Clinton. He knew this was an important trip and he didn't want some teenaged girl ruining the whole thing.

He looked her up and down. She was young and pretty, although it didn't seem like she knew it. And her outfit didn't fit right, it was too big on her.

"This is Laura, everyone," Vince said. "And she's here to observe and learn as much as she can. I think taking her on this trip is a good idea. She'll get to see us in action." Everyone in the room nodded their heads. They respected Vince's authority, and no one really had a problem with Laura tagging along except Clinton. "Are you up for it, Laura?" Vince asked.

Everyone turned to look at Laura. Her face flushed. She was a shy girl. "I-I'd have to ask my parents..."

"Don't worry about that. I'll talk to your father. I'm supposed to meet him for dinner tonight, anyway." Laura nodded her head. "Alright then, that's settled. Now where are we with Finn Capital?"

After the meeting, Vince showed Laura to her work station. It was a small desk right next to his larger one. He liked to keep his interns stationed in his office. Laura put her laptop and bag down. Vince sat at his desk.

"Can I ask you something, Laura?" Vince asked casually as he answered emails. The girl stood there awkwardly and nodded. "Is that your mother's old blouse?"

"Uh-" She looked down and stammered.

"Listen, sweetie. Did you see how the other young women were dressed while we were walking through the office? It's important to look professional and not wear clothes that are too big for you or cover up too much. You're a woman and you shouldn't be afraid to show that. Did you notice how every girl but you is wearing a skirt or a dress? You should take note of that. I'm not trying to be offensive here, sweetie. I know you're in high school and don't have a lot of office experience, but that's how a girl should dress in an office like this."

Laura nodded her head and didn't say much. She was really embarrassed. But something in her liked that feeling.

"Now about this Mexico trip," Vince continued. "We'll leave first thing in the morning. It should just be one or two nights. You'll shadow me at all of the meetings and dinners. It will be a little bit intense because Ora Plata is our most important client. We want to push them, but not too hard. Guzman Martinez is their top attorney. He's a fucking shark, you'll see."

Laura was overwhelmed. She understood that this deal was important but she wasn't really sure what Ora Plata was or what they needed to sign. She listened to Vince explain the whole situation but still found herself lost. And she'd never been in a real office before. Everything seemed so intimidating, including her attractive boss. How was she supposed to focus when all she could think about was that look Mr. Foster gave her when she first stepped off the elevator. Her mind drifted back to his comments about her clothes. Was her outfit really that bad?

"Laura," Vince said. The girl realized she hadn't been listening.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said have you ever been on a private plane?"

Vince looked at his high school intern. She was just a kid and looked nervous as hell. Her first big girl internship. Although he couldn't really tell in the outfit she was wearing, he knew Laura had a huge rack. Once at a neighborhood barbecue, a bunch of his drunk 40-something year old buddies called her the "big titty babysitter". That's what she was known for. It was the only real reason she kept getting hired. Of course, Laura didn't dress sexy or anything like that. She was too shy. But it was hard to hide titties that big and sometimes when she wore just a t-shirt her nipples poked through.

Now Vince was married, but he had to admit his intern was attractive. Her soft blond hair. The way she looked at the ground when she spoke to him or any other grown man for that matter. Willa, Vince's wife, was once like that. Young and blond. And she listened to men. Did what she was told. Knew her place. But age changed her. Now all she did was nag nag nag and spend Vince's money. They hadn't had sex in years, either. Willa was still beautiful, but their marriage sometimes felt like it was all for show. Something for other people to be jealous of. They were beautiful and rich but that was the extent of their happiness together.

He'd never cheated but had often imagined what it would be like to be with a younger woman. A virgin. A sexy young girl who was happy and had her whole life to look forward to.

This is what Vince thought of while on the flight to Mexico City. They were on the company jet. He sat drinking coffee and looking out the window. Laura was in the row behind him, asleep. Clinton was next to him sending emails to Guzman. Spreadsheets, charts, graphics. Any and all information they had available to get him to sign. Clinton was an asshole, but that's why Vince hired him. He was an ambitious young man and only 27. Vince had heard him yelling at the younger associates more than a few times. But Clinton was a work horse. And it's hard to find young men with an aggressive work ethic these days.

After they touched down in Mexico, they headed to the hotel to prepare for their first meeting with Guzman. They stayed in the Polanco district. Summer heat, tree-lined streets. It was an upscale area with hotels and restaurants and businessmen in full suits.

They met Guzman at the hotel's rooftop restaurant. There were small potted palm trees in between all the tables. Mexican music was playing. Everyone was seated but Laura. She was running late, apparently.

"Frankly, we are worried about Candor Oil," Guzman was saying. He had a serious face. "We do not believe they are a trustworthy borrower. Just last year, they defaulted on a $200 million loan. You know this."

Vince didn't say anything. He wanted to hear Clinton's pitch.

"With all due respect, you must be aware that the leadership at Candor has changed. Jim Reynolds is their new CFO. You've worked with him before. If you'd like we can call Jim and --"

Clinton stopped mid sentence. Laura was walking toward them, her blond hair blowing in the wind. She wore a dress that was supposed to be professional. But on her it just looked pornographic. Her breasts jutted out. And it didn't look like she was wearing a bra. Something about the fit of the dress was off. Too small, maybe? Or perhaps it was simply not meant for a woman of her...size.

"Is this who we've been waiting for?" Guzman smiled. "Come sit next to me, sweetie," he said as she approached. And she obediently sat by his side.

"Sorry I'm late."

Clinton rolled his eyes at the girl. Showing up late in that stupid outfit. She was such an attention whore.

"Anyway," Clinton continued, "if you want we can call Jim right now and he can alleviate your concerns."

Guzman leaned back in his chair and took another look at Laura. "How about we pause the business talk for right now. It's not polite to talk business in front of a lady, or should I say girl? How old are you, sweetheart?" Guzman rested his arm on the back of the girl's chair.

Clinton and Vince were stunned.

"18."

"18? Sure, sweetie that's what they all say." He laughed right in her face. "But seriously, how old is she?" He looked at Vince.

"She just turned 18 a few days ago." Vince cleared his throat. He was territorial and didn't like all this attention on little Laura.

There was an awkward silence. Laura wasn't totally sure what was going on.

"You two are very clever," laughed Guzman suddenly, his arm still around the girl's chair. "You must really want this deal."

Laura's little blond hairs were standing up on the back of her neck. She felt a certain heat from Guzman. She didn't know what the feeling was. But the way he had his arm around her chair so casually. Just casually invading her personal space, it made her feel something.

"What's your name, sweetie?"

"Laura."

"Mmm. Little Laura and you're only 18. Are you still in high school, Laura?" She nodded her head.

"She's our high school intern," Vince spoke up. He felt a bit sick watching Guzman act like this. But he didn't want to say anything to offend him and ruin the deal.

"Jesus Christ," grunted Guzman. "Is that what you call her?" He stared at the girl's tits. "That's one word for it," he said under his breath.

Clinton rolled his eyes. "I can have Jim on the phone in two seconds," Clinton continued. "And we can get this all worked out. You don't need to worry about Candor."

Guzman was still making eyes at Laura. "You know what, don't call Jim." He discreetly moved his hand underneath the table and placed it on Laura's thigh. The girl didn't react visibly but inside she knew this was wrong. She was too timid to say anything. But here this man was, old enough to be her father and rubbing his big hand over her leg right near her panty line. "The more I hear about this deal the better it sounds," Guzman said.

Clinton was excited that Guzman seemed to be changing his mind. He went on and on about facts and figures as the waitress served them tapas and margaritas. Guzman nodded his head and pretended to listen, but really all his focus was on getting his fingers as close to that teen cunny as possible. He'd gotten under her dress and was touching her panties. This girl must've been a complete slut because she didn't say anything, didn't even move or try to stop him. She was easy.

Guzman discreetly pulled Laura's teen girl panties to the side. She was totally exposed. He lightly rubber her little cunny. Guzman could tell she was shaved bald. He grinned. He just rubbed her softly as Clinton went on and on. He thought it was so hot to be molesting this girl right in front of other grown men. When he tried to stick a finger in her, she started resisting. She put her hand over his and tried to hold him back. Clinton cracked a joke and Guzman chuckled, then forced his finger into the teen girl's vagina. Laura let out a gasp.

Vince looked at his teen intern. He could tell something was going on, but he wasn't totally sure what. He figured Guzman was rubbing her knee or something and making her uncomfortable.

Suddenly Laura stood up, her breasts bouncing around, and announced she had to use the bathroom. She left quickly without making eye contact with any of the grown men.

But Laura didn't go to the bathroom. She went back to her hotel room, sobbing all the way. She couldn't believe what just happened to her. All she wanted was to be a good intern. All she wanted was to do a good job. And she just ends up getting groped and violated by some creep. It just wasn't fair.

After a while there was a knock at her door. When she opened it she saw Mr. Foster standing there looking concerned. The receptionist had given him an extra key to Laura's room but he didn't think it'd be right to barge in on a teenaged girl.

"Can I come in?" He asked. They had given him an extra key to Laura's room at the reception desk but he decided to be polite and knock

Laura let him in and he promptly sat down on the made bed. He still had that concerned look on his face. "Laura," he began. "I feel really bad about the lunch."

"Why? Sorry I left, I just wasn't feeling well." She sat down on the bed next to him, still in her pretty little dress. Vince could tell she had been crying because her face was all puffy and her eyes were red.

"Well, it's just..." He thought for a moment. "You're so young, Laura. You're still in high school and I feel this duty to protect you." He rubbed his chin with his hand. "Didn't you think Guzman was acting a little weird?"

"I guess so..." Laura didn't really want to talk about it.

"Laura...He thought you were a prostitute."

"Really?" The girl was shocked. She stood up and turned her back to Mr. Foster, totally embarrassed.


"Yes, sweetie. He thought you were a hooker. Didn't you see the way he looked at you? And all those questions about your age?"

Laura didn't say much. Obviously Guzman was getting handsy with her but she didn't realize she looked like a complete prostitute.

"Why are you wearing this outfit? It's pretty...revealing," he tried to say nicely.

Laura blushed. "You told me to show a little more skin. I don't know I was just trying to dress more grown up!" She covered her face in her hands. Vince could tell she was crying by the way her shoulders shuddered.

He got up off the bed and walked toward the girl but she was still facing away from him.

"Laura, I'm so sorry. I talked to Guzman and cleared everything up. He thought 'high school intern' was just a euphemism. In Mexico it's not uncommon for businessmen to hire prostitutes. It was just an honest mistake."

The girl turned around. Vince saw the tears in her eyes. He didn't mean to make the young girl cry. She sniffled and rubbed her eyes. Then suddenly she brushed up against Mr. Foster and cried into his shoulder.


"I promise I'm not a slut," she half-whispered, still crying.

"I know you're not a slut, sweetie." Vince wrapped his arms around her while she cried. It felt like the right thing to do. "It's okay, sweetie," he kept saying as he gently rubbed her back, her breasts pressing into him.

Laura felt so safe in his arms. This big, older man.

Vince felt wracked with guilt for the way Guzman had talked to Laura. Like she was just a whore. And he could've sworn he saw Guzman grope her under the table, but he couldn't be sure. He hated that idea. That little Laura was getting groped and violated by Guzman of all people. She was just a teenager. An innocent girl. A high schooler who just turned 18 days ago.

Laura took a step back and looked up at her boss, looked into his eyes. She liked the way his arms felt around her. He was so big and strong. She secretly liked that he was old enough to be her father. It made him even more attractive in her eyes. Mr. Foster was her protector and he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. He'd protect her from men like Guzman. Laura leaned in. Her soft lips met his.

Vince kissed his teenaged high school intern. It felt so good to give in to his desires. He gripped her face, ran his hands through her blond hair, stuck his tongue down her throat. He couldn't help himself. She was such a beautiful young girl. The picture of innocence. The kiss felt electric and so natural. She was his little girl and he was her protector.


"Wow," Laura said with a big smile. "That was my first kiss."

Vince brushed his thumb lightly over her lips. "You're beautiful," he said. Then kissed her again. More passionately this time. Grabbing her face, holding her chin. But Vince didn't dare touch her breasts or her body. She was too pure for that.

"Why don't you take the rest of the day and relax. Go lay on the beach. You've been through enough today," Vince said.

"Yes, Mr. Foster." Fuck. He loved hearing her say that.

"Good girl." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Now don't tell anyone about this. It'll be our little secret."

"I know, Mr. Foster. No one else would understand. It'll be our secret."

When Mr. Foster left Laura changed into her bikini and grabbed a towel. She had packed a pretty daring bikini but regretted it now. The last thing she wanted was more attention from Guzman. Hopefully she wouldn't see him on the beach.

It was the first time she'd ever worn a bikini like that. She secretly bought it months ago and hid it from her strict parents. She got a little thrill from having it hidden in her room.

Laura walked through the hotel with a wrap around her waist, her tits bouncing all the way. Grown men couldn't help but stare. A group of college boys pointed at her rack and laughed, but Laura didn't notice. That kind of teasing, from boys and grown men alike, had been happening for years ever since her breasts had grown in. It's part of what made her so shy. All that negative attention just because of her teasing teen body.

She saw Clinton on the beach and set her towel down next to his. "Hey," she said. He didn't respond, just put his sunglasses on and looked at the ocean.

She knew that Clinton didn't like her and that it probably had to do with her body and the way she looked. Some men reacted that way. Frustrated by her body. They desired her but also feared her. She made them act cold.

Laura laid back on her towel and closed her eyes. Felt the sun on her skin. She loved this thong bikini because she always got a great tan.

"Nice rack, sugar tits," she heard some 40-year old say.

"Fuck man, is she even 18?"

"Bet she's the school cumdump."

The men walked off. Laura didn't say anything and tried her best to ignore them.

"God, do you have to be such an attention whore?" Asked Clinton. He was sitting up and staring at her tits. Her top covered her little pink nipples but not much else.

"What?"

"Why do you dress like that? First that outfit at lunch and now this? Do you need attention from men that badly? You're literally 18."

12