Schrodinger's Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the restaurant with April on my arm, I could not help but see the attention of many of the men immediately focus on her. It may have been a posher clientele, but the reality was little different from the sleazy guys in the Venus Bar.

The food was wonderful, even if the waiter was a little pretentious, but that did not matter since we both felt the same way about it. We sat down at seven and suddenly it was ten. We had talked so naturally and laughed so freely, and then it was clear that while they had been patient, they wanted the table.

During the evening more than once our hands had spontaneously touched across the table, and more and more frequently I had found myself gazing into her lovely light blue-green eyes, and reacting physically to the way she would look down demurely and then back up, and even once or twice biting her lower lip in a way that I was sure was not deliberately seductive but all the more arousing for being unconscious.

April's expression suddenly turned serious, and she said,

"I've had such a wonderful evening. It's the best birthday I've ever had, and I've got to admit the thought of going back to that flat and seeing Dan is a real downer."

I felt the same way. I knew I would have to deal with Sarah, if she was still there, but the idea of doing that now seemed guaranteed to blight the memory of this evening.

"OK. So how about if I book us a couple of rooms at the Regency? That way we can sleep on it and deal with all the shit in the morning?"

I hoped that by stressing the two rooms aspect that she would know I was not trying to force myself on her.

We had just left the restaurant and she suddenly stopped on the pavement and pulled me to her. Looking up into my eyes, she said,

"You are not going to stay with Sarah, are you?"

I didn't even have to think about it.

"God, no."

"Good. And I'm done with Dan."

I wondered where this was going, beginning to feel the stirrings of something I could not yet define but which made me feel so much more alive than I had in a long time.

"But Felix, you've spent more than enough money already ..."

I was about to argue but she continued,

"So, let's economise and get just the one room."

I think my smile said it all, then she put her hands up to my neck and pulled me towards her upturned face, saying,

"And I think it's about time I got that birthday kiss I've been wanting all evening."

To quote from The Princess Bride, which turned out to be a favourite film for both of us,

'Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.'

Neither of us had words for what we felt. We walked in silence back to the hotel, my jacket draped over her shoulders to protect her against an evening that had now turned cool and with my arm around her.

At the hotel reception April felt no need to put any distance between each other, rather proudly showing in her body language that she was with me.

I had splashed out on quite an opulent suite.

Why not? I had just signed a deal for billions! At first, we just looked around a little like children in a fairy tale.

Then I turned to April and said,

"I know it is your birthday, but can I unwrap my present?"

Suddenly a little shy she nodded.

I took my time. First just taking my jacket from her.

Then I stood back a little to look at her in her exquisite dark-green dress. The material looked and felt like silk.

"You look so utterly lovely. So beautiful and so sexy. I can't believe that this is happening."

She smiled shyly, unsure what to say but clearly enjoying the compliment. Though I did not say it, I was thinking that Dan had really fucked up. He would never find another woman who could compare to April.

Then I stepped back to her and moved behind, so I could slowly unzip her. In the silence of the room I could hear her uneven breathing. It took all my self-control to take things slowly, but I wanted to imprint every second of this experience in my memory, convinced that life might never again offer me something so sublime. I allowed her dress to fall to the floor at her feet. Maybe it really was silk since it behaved almost like a liquid rather than a fabric.

"I really hope that you like neck kisses, April. Because I am going to kiss you there."

I felt her shiver.

"I adore neck kisses. But I think you can kiss me anywhere and it will still make my pussy melt and my nipples hard."

I kissed her neck, loving how soft and smooth and warm it felt under my lips. But I also remembered what she had said of her nipples.

I released her bra, slipped it from her shoulders and it was another item of clothing left on the floor. Still behind her I reached around with my hands to feel her breasts. I felt them before I saw them and they fitted into my hands so perfectly, while the hardness of her nipples rubbed against my palms in a way that was delightful.

"I know my breasts are not very big ..." Like every woman she had her insecurities and as in so many cases they were absurd.

I shocked her by suddenly turning her to face me.

"Stop!"

She looked at me a little shocked.

"April. Everything you have said tonight has been so clever, so true, so funny ... and just right in every way ... so please don't spoil it now by saying something stupid. Your breasts are perfection ... and they might be a little sore by the time I have finished with you."

I reached out and pinched her nipples, for the first time being something other than gentle with her. Her gasp was audible.

"Step out of your shoes, April." The truth was that I loved seeing her in her stiletto heels and stockings, but I also knew that her feet had to be sore after an evening spent in them, and I wanted this to only be about her pleasure.

She did as I asked, and stood before me in her stockings and garter belt and her black lace panties. She was evidently not an expert in wearing this kind of lingerie as she had done up the clasps on the stockings over the panties, but strangely I found this endearing. Maybe it even meant that I was the only man who had undressed her while she wore stockings.

When I was younger, I am sure I would not have managed this without making a mess of it, but I took my time and soon she stood there in just stockings and her garter belt. I have never seen a sexier sight in all my life.

My cock was as rigid as it has ever been. When people write about these things, they talk of it being as hard as steel or diamond, or being so hard as to be painful. And it is all nonsense and does not convey any sense of the sheer sensuous pleasure of the sensation.

Now April spoke.

"Felix, I don't think I would be any good at undressing you, and it would take me far too long and I am desperate for you. Please get undressed as quickly as you can. I need you."

She did not have to ask me twice.

Once I was naked, she surprised me by going down her knees in front of me.

"April, you don't need to ..."

Before I could continue, she replied,

"No, but I want to. I am not submissive. Not even a little bit. Or at least I didn't think so. But I could be with you Felix."

April reached out to my cock which was perfectly rigid, pointing up and slightly to the right as it does. She did not give me a blowjob in the traditional sense but rather slowly kissed her way up and down my cock. I have never had a woman worship me the way she did that night. And I have never felt as wanted.

I pulled her to her feet, enveloped her in my arms and kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue between her lips. Although she did not seem particularly small, I found I had not trouble lifting her. Perhaps it was the strength of my desire for her that made me stronger than usual. I hoisted her onto the bed, leaving her dainty little stocking-clad feet dangling over the edge.

I knelt between her feet and kissed my way up her left leg. When I reached her vulva I could smell the aroma of her arousal and it was intoxicating. April had the softest curly fur there.

She had propped herself up on her elbows so she could see what I was doing.

"You know I am a card-carrying atheist, but I think I just found religion and you are my goddess."

She laughed. Looking down at me with a sultry expression on her face she said,

"Well, I just hope you are about to commit sacrilege and desecrate my holy of holies."

I took that as an invitation. I have never understood men who are not interested in going down on a woman. April was the most responsive woman I have ever known. In no time at all her legs were draped over my shoulders and she was writhing through an orgasm beneath my mouth. At first she had gently placed her hands over my head, but she had soon lost control and her hands were lying beside her twitching spasmodically as she cried out my name. My first name obviously.

When she had recovered she dragged me up the bed, made me lay on my back and climbed astride me.

I smiled up at her and said,

"So much for being a submissive."

She smirked and replied, mock severely,

"Are you complaining?"

I did my best to sound chastened and said,

"I wouldn't dream of it, mistress."

She told me she was on birth control and we agreed to risk having sex without a condom. I think we both wanted the absolute intimacy of having nothing between us when I penetrated her.

She then gave me an intense look and impaled herself on my cock. If I had been in charge I would have been gentler, but she was evidently so worked up that gentle was no longer an option. She moved her hips around to just the right angle to have my cock massage her G-spot, and she was very quickly coming, which was a good thing since I was not able to hold out for long against the physical stimulus combined with the incredibly erotic sight of her firm breasts above me. Just as she came, I reached out and squeezed her nipples and her orgasm exploded out of her, so loud I worried that someone might come to investigate.

For a time we simply lay side by side, too exhausted to do more than give each other gentle caresses while gazing into the other's eyes. We had intended to take a shower but in the end we fell asleep, sweaty and smelling strongly of sex. I had barely enough energy to pull the quilt over us and turn out the bedside lamps.

In the morning we had our shower. We had shower sex, which was a first for both of us and I had room service bring breakfast up to the room and we had a decadent time feeding each other in bed, which turns out to be rather messy and my conscience made me leave a large tip for the cleaning staff.

When she turned on her phone she had several messages from her editor. Her 'scoop' had made the front page and had been printed under her name, and she was being given a permanent position. The last message made both of us laugh. It was from Reg, asking if she thought she might be able to get me do an interview.

We then went our separate ways to attend to the less pleasant tasks that awaited us, but already happy in the knowledge that we would see each other that evening to celebrate April's promotion.

It was ten-thirty when I arrived back at my house that morning. I wondered if I was going to need to physically evict Mark even if in all honesty a little part of me quite liked the idea, but as it turned out he was gone.

I let myself in and found Sarah sitting at the dining table in the lounge, nursing a coffee. She did not look too good, and it struck me that despite the prolonged lovemaking with April, I may have got more sleep than she had.

"Thank goodness you are here, Felix. Now we can straighten this out."

I went and poured myself a coffee. In that moment it struck me that I could not remember a time she had ever made or poured me a coffee.

I came and sat down at the table, sitting at the opposite end.

"Where were you last night, Felix?"

It amused me to see she felt she somehow had any right to ask me questions. However, I humoured her.

"I stayed at a hotel."

"On your own?"

"No, I spent the night with April."

Just saying her name gave me a warm glow, but evidently it did not affect Sarah the same way.

"How could you do that, Felix? What about us?"

I tilted my head slightly to one side, as if examining a particularly exotic beetle.

"Sarah, I think 'us' ended yesterday, at a little after four in the afternoon to be precise."

She gave a look of frustration.

"But I told you, Felix. It was just a practical joke. If you'd opened the door ..."

She really did not get it.

"Sarah, you know that whole Schrodinger's Cat thing?"

She looked at me wondering what was going on.

"Yeah, sure, you explained it to me. How you open the box to see if the cat is alive or dead. But I can't see what that has to do with this. Apart from anything else you didn't open the door. I wish you had then ..."

I stopped her.

"No. That is the point. I didn't need to open the door."

I could see she still did not understand.

"If I had opened the door, maybe I would have seen the two of you naked on our bed, with fuckwit balls deep in you ..."

Her frustration was showing again.

"But I told you, Felix, you would not have seen that because it didn't happen. If you ask your secretary Gail, she will tell you how I asked her to tell me when you were heading home. I wouldn't have done that if it was real."

I continued as if she had not spoken.

"Or the other possibility was that I would have walked up those stairs, suffering the torment of hearing those sounds, puked at the top from my disgust and opened the door, only to see the two of you, fully dressed, nowhere near each other, laughing at me and saying, 'April Fool'."

Finally, now she was silent.

"You see I didn't realise it at the time, Sarah, but the reason I didn't open the door was because I didn't need to. Either way our relationship was dead."

Epilogue

April 1. Four years later

Jade Mountain Resort. St. Lucia.

I have just watched April emerge from the infinity pool, silhouetted against the sunset. She is expecting our first child, and the bump is just beginning to show. It has now become our custom to go away at the end of March and return in early April, not telling anyone where we are going.

Although I am too young to retire, despite easily being able to afford it, I now only work when I want to. and I am looking forward to being very much involved in the upbringing of our children.

I found out recently from a friend from that time that I was probably the only person who believed Sarah when she said that she had not fucked Mark. Even her own mother did not believe her. I suppose you could say that the joke was on her, but I guess she is not laughing.

12